Maria Becomes a Star (again)

Story Info
Maria gets a job thanks to Julianna.
1.3k words
3.6
2.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria Becomes a Star (again)

Julianne Hough was very pleased with the success of the Only Fan's account she'd set up for her sex slave, Maria Menounos. At one time the two women were lovers; romantically infatuated and dreaming of a future together. That all ended some months ago when the dancer returned home from a tour to find her girlfriend had been unfaithful.

It didn't matter that Maria had been tricked into the orgy. Fucking several of her fellow DWTS costars (including her brother Derek) without her being present and then lying about it made Julianne angry. The perky blonde thought she could move past the betrayal, but every time she and Maria had sex all she could think of was how best to punish her.

Eventually, their lovemaking involved more bondage and spanking, sometimes leaving Maria's plump, rounded ass almost purple from the flaying. The Greek beauty would be in tears when Julianne would finally stop, only to then fuck the 44-year-old in her searing ass with a 10-inch strap on. Still, she loved Julianne and wanted to win back her trust. She would do anything.

"You've got a lot of fans, Maria. And lots of new members joining every day." The blue-eyed dancer was wearing a leather corset, thigh-top stockings with leather, lace-up, stiletto heeled jackboots and a Mardi Gras style mask the obscured her identity. She was striding slowly and seductively around where the former E! News host was lying. The room was well lit so that viewers could zoom in and enjoy every detail.

Maria was on her knees and elbows, strapped onto something called an obedience bench. Her 32C breasts were hanging, each having been tightly wrapped at the base with thick, heavy rubber bands. Normally a creamy white, they were now a deep plum color and clamps were affixed to their dark, stiff nipples. Behind her was an electric machine that continuously pistoned a large, silicone phallus deep into her slurping, overfilled cunt. A large, remote-controlled egg was quietly buzzing inside her rectum.

"Would you like to cum again, Maria? Show all your fans what a slut you are?" Julianne was holding Maria's chin, lifting her face so she could look into her eyes. Maria's hair was tousled and tangled, encircling her head like thorny vines. Saliva was dripping from her chin as well as snot from her nose. Her dark-brown eyes were less than halfway open.

"Y-yes. Please, mistress. May I cum again? I-I'm so close. Please." Julianne had been edging the former red-carpet host for the better part of an hour, only allowing her to orgasm once since this session began.

"Go ahead, Maria. Give the people what they want."

Almost instantly, the 44-year-old exploded, tossing back her head and crying out with both pain and pleasure. The orgasm started deep in her womb, raced through her throbbing clitoris and up into her anus. She shook violently as the tremors pummeled her insides, her pussy expelling her own fluids mixed with lube and sweat, oozing thickly around the dildo still penetrating her. Eventually she collapsed onto the floor, drooling and gasping for breath with her rounded ass still high in the air.

Unceremoniously Julianne switched off the fucking machine and withdrew the huge, plastic penis from Maria's stretched and gaping cunt. Then, inserting two slim fingers into the Greek actress's asshole, she popped out the egg device that had been vibrating there the entire time. Maria's ass was still softly quivering. After unfastening the restraints, the shapely dancer took the older woman under the armpits and helped her to sit up facing the camera. Legs spread, of course. "Hope you all enjoyed today's show" said Julianne cheerily while unbinding Maria's tortured breasts. "Right, Maria?" This really wasn't a question, and Maria knew the response that her mistress required.

Raising her face and sleepy, brown eyes to the camera Maria responded "Yes, mistress. It was my pleasure to show you all what a dirty, horny slut I am. Please come back again tomorrow." The blood rushing back into her tits was making them tingle and itch, so Maria began massaging and squeezing them to help the sensation pass. According to the comments, the viewers loved the unexpected bonus.

Waving playfully while looking over Maria's bare shoulder (still wearing her mask), Julianne added "Bye. Thanks for joining us" and the live feed was ended.

Taking off her mask, the blue-eyed blonde shook her hair free and situated herself on what appeared to be a chaise lounge. Laying back, she opened her nylon clad thighs wide and beckoned Maria over. "Now it's my time" she giggled.

On hands and knees the former TV personality crawled over and anxiously curled her arms underneath Julianne's open, toned thighs. Obediently she leaned in and began worshiping at the dancers wet, pink pussy. Her tongue studied and caressed the slippery labia, occasionally dipping down to taste the younger woman's asshole. Maria both loved and lusted for her mistress, and eating her cunt was a pleasure she looked forward to. Surrounding Julianne's engorged clit with her lips, she drew it into her mouth while massaging the swollen bead with her tongue. The perky blonde crushed her crotch against Maria's hungry mouth and came, bucking and panting while her sex fluids were lapped up by Maria's excited efforts to please.

Sitting back on her heels, hands on her knees Maria gazed up at her owner. That's what she was. An owned thing. A toy for Julianne to use or discard as she saw fit. Her cheeks and chin were glistening with the younger girls' fresh juices which she licked from around her lips while waiting for her next instructions. She was totally naked except for the collar she always wore, its tag stating that she was the property of Julianne Hough.

"Legs open, Maria." The command was short and simple. Maria leaned back on her palms and with knees up spread her legs wide. Both of her holes were visible and available. She was also now sporting pubic hair as that's the way Julianne wanted to see her. "I've been thinking."

"Thinking about what, mistress?" Maria was curling and flexing her unpainted toes while listening attentively.

Julianne moved to the edge of the small sofa and placed each of her stilettoed feet against Maria's, leaning forward. "You're earning some nice money for me, now. But I think you can do better." The 34-year-old took one tapered finger and traced it along Maria's pubes from ass to clit, giving her sensitive button a teasing rub.

Without averting her dark brown eyes, the former E! News correspondent shivered, bit her lip and asked "How, mistress?"

Smiling, the DWTS alum answered "By renting you out. I think your fans would pay a lot of money to fuck you. I mean, you are famous. Or you were at one time. And I'm not bothered about sharing you anymore. I have a lifestyle I want to live and think you can give it to me."

Maria Menounos sat quiet for a few moments, processing Julianne's proposal. "Will you also still be fucking me?" she asked sheepishly.

"Of course. You'll still belong to me, but more of your time will be given to fucking paying customers." The shapely, athletic dancer was standing now with hands on hips and looking down at the 44-year-old. "You don't really have a choice, Maria."

Maria rolled onto her back keeping her legs spread but now holding her bare feet in the air. Both openings were shiny and gaping from the use and abuse they'd taken earlier. "How much will you charge?" she asked.

"I was thinking $2000. $3000 for your ass or $5000 for anything and everything goes. If you get two or three customers a day, I'll be rich in no time." Julianne was now wearing a strap-on and knelt in between Maria's creamy, smooth thighs. After smearing the 12-inch plastic penis with a handful of lube she rested its bulbous head against the Greek beauty's moist slit and pushed. It slid inside easily.

Wrapping her legs around Julianne Hough's back and interlocking her feet, Maria closed her eyes and anxiously accepted her fucking. "Whatever you want, mistress" she whispered.

The End