The Assisted Wellness Initiative Ch. 01

Story Info
In the future, women will be forcfully masturbated [anally]
1.4k words
3.73
31.3k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
862 Followers

Anal Etiquette Prequel: The Assisted Wellness Initiative

By: Lord Odie

Disclaimer: The following is a work of pure sexual fantasy and is intended for adult audiences ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading NOW and go tell your parent and/or guardian that you need stricter internet supervision. Any physical resemblance to a real person that any fictional character herein may bear is probably intentional and is meant as a compliment. Furthermore, all fictional characters in the following fantasy are professionals and good at what they do. So please, don't try this at home, if such things were even physically possible. If you still insist on trying this at home, please send all pictures and feedback to me about the experience. If I can't stop you, I can at least make sure you're doing it right. Consider yourself disclaimed.

Foreword

This is somewhat of a prequel story is set in the Anal Etiquette Universe (AEU), maybe fifty or so years before the primary storyline with Laura Wilder and friends - perhaps, round about 2056. The intent of this story is to explore how extreme anal became commonplace in the US and around the world as a whole. This story started with a random idea I had women being 'persuaded' to submit to being masturbated by strangers in a place of questionable privacy. And then my perverted imagination ran with it from there. Obviously with my personal tastes, extreme anal, BDSM, exhibitionism, lesbianism, and other random kinks will be very prevalent throughout!

When the story begins, anal sex is more commonplace than vaginal sex. In fact, anal sex is the norm and people only ever have vaginal sex for procreation; if at all. Some even find the idea of vaginal sex weird or off putting. The public's views on sex and nudity are also considerably more open and tolerant than today. This is primarily because anti-aging treatments that became widely available in the early 2040's had the unintended (or maybe totally intended...) side effect of cranking everyone's libido up to 11, and societies are still trying to adapt to the chaos this created. As a result, societies of the 2050's are more openminded about public sex and nudity than in the mainline EAU to some extent. In the later timeline, society has figured out that extreme anal dilation does an excellent job at mitigating crazed libidos, and a rigid social code of what constitutes 'proper' behavior has evolved. So much so that no one talks about extreme anal dilation in polite conversation, and catching an outward glimpse of anything that could hint at something up women's backsides is considered a major social faux pau in all but some very specific situations. But the society in this story has no such hangups! (Yet, at least...) In fact, quasi-public sex is commonplace almost to the point of free use. There are a few personal, social, and legal limits, but it's mostly a free for all.

So, things are a bit different than the background of the mainline AEU. If I ever finish this story, I'll get around to explaining that. (I have a plan at least...)

In the meantime, enjoy the insanity!

Character Summary

Use the following as a reference if you get confused during the story. If you really don't care, you can ignore this and move onto the first part of the story. This part is totally optional and is more of a reference for me and mt writing than anything else. I have been asked for muses before, but Literotica won't let me post links. So, check out this story on Hentai Foundry or CHYOA is you're interested.

  • Family & friends...

    • Allison: our heroin
    • Keith: Allison's husband
    • Courtney: Allison's youngest daughter
    • Gina: Allison's oldest daughter
    • Yvonne: Allison's best friend and coworker
    • Billy: Yvonne's husband
  • Coworkers & associates...

    • Malaya: Allison's work friend and senior subordinate
    • Penelope: Allison's work friend and senior subordinate
    • Stacey: one of Allison's subordinates
    • Steve: one of Allison's subordinates
    • Rebecca: Steve's wife
    • Josselyn: Allison's boss
    • Sidney: Allison's boss's boss
    • Jamal: Allison's coworker and ex-boyfriend
    • Natalie: Jamal's unpaid intern
  • Therapists...

    • Georgina: therapist to Allison, Yvonne, and Natalie
    • Bernadette: therapist to Bridgette, Malaya, and Penelope
    • Jessi: prep therapist
  • Other...

    • Dr. Kerri: Allison's family doctor

Primary Characters

As my imagination wanders around and follows random tangents down their inevitable rabbit holes, my stories tend to end up with a large cast of characters. Some become recurring characters in future chapters, others are strictly one-offs. The following will be the central characters we'll be following. They will be featured in most if not every chapter and will have significant roles when they show up. The main characters being Allison, and those closest to her orbit.

Allison O'Connor

Gender: Female

Age: 47

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Body type: Athletic

Height: Average

Bust: 34DD

Position: Senior Director of Accounts at McQueen & Dobbs

Keith James

Gender: Male

Age: 31

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Body type: Muscular/Athletic

Height: Tall

Member: 12" length, 2.2" diameter

Position: Trophy husband (and aspiring professional e-gamer)

Notes: Allison's second husband

Yvonne Webber

Gender: Female

Age: 43

Ethnicity: African

Body type: Muscular/Athletic

Height: Average

Bust: 36E

Position: Director of Human Resources at McQueen & Dobbs

Notes: Allison's best friend since college

Malaya Ramos

Gender: Female

Age: 29

Ethnicity: Filipino

Body type: Buxom

Height: Short

Bust: 32F

Position: Senior Account Manager at McQueen & Dobbs

Notes: One of Allison's two senior account managers; also, one of Allison's closest friends

Georgina

Gender: Female

Age: 32

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Body type: Voluptuous

Height: Short

Bust: 38H

Position: Senior Therapist at Inner Peace Wellness Providers

Notes: Therapist to Allison, Yvonne, and Natalie

Bernadette

Gender: Female

Age: 34

Ethnicity: Caucasian/Middle Eastern

Body type: Muscular

Height: Tall

Bust: 36C

Position: Senior Therapist at Inner Peace Wellness Providers

Notes: Therapist to Malaya

Courtney O'Connor

Gender: Female

Age: 21

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Body type: Athletic

Height: Average

Bust: 34D

Position: College student

Notes: Allison's youngest daughter from her first marriage

Secondary Characters

These characters will be in most of the chapters but will play smaller parts. You'll probably recognize them when they make a reappearance. They're intended to be reoccurring to help fill out the larger world without letting the character count spin out of control with forgettable one-offs.

Penelope Gutierrez

Gender: Female

Age: 32

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Body type: Voluptuous

Height: Average

Bust: 38G

Position: Senior Account Manager at McQueen & Dobbs

Notes: One of Allison's two senior account managers

Billy Webber

Gender: Male

Age: 48

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Body type: Average

Height: Average

Member: 9.5" length, 2.1" diameter

Position: TBD

Notes: Yvonne's husband

Jessi

Gender: Female

Age: 25

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Body type: Thin/Athletic

Height: Short

Bust: 30C

Position: Therapist Trainee at Inner Peace Wellness Providers

Notes: Currently assigned as enema assistant; frequent target of her coworker's shenanigans

Natalie

Gender: Female

Age: 23

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Body type: Petite

Height: Very Short

Bust: 28B

Position: Unpaid Public Relations intern at McQueen & Dobbs

Notes: Previously worked at Simpson Investing Inc.; is well accustomed to Assisted Wellness Sessions

Tertiary Characters

These characters might be mentioned every once in a while and show up occasionally. They might be somewhat reoccurring, or maybe have only a single chapter focusing on them. But you don't really have to remember them. Just use this as a reference if you're so inclined.

Jamal Gordon

Gender: Male

Age: 39

Ethnicity: Jamaican

Body type: Muscular

Height: Tall

Member: 13" length, 2.4" diameter

Position: Senior Public Relations Associate at McQueen & Dobbs

Notes: Allison's coworker; rebound ex-boyfriend

Stacey Miller

Gender: Female

Age: 33

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Body type: Thin/Athletic

Height: Tall

Bust: 34C

Position: Junior Account Manager at McQueen & Dobbs

Notes: One of Allison's account managers

Steve Smith

Gender: Male

Age: 36

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Body type: Average

Height: Average

Member: 9" length, 1.8" diameter

Position: Account Manager at McQueen & Dobbs

Notes: One of Allison's account managers

Rebecca Smith

Gender: Female

Age: 35

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Body type: Thick

Height: Average

Bust: 42H

Position: Homemaker

Notes: Steve's wife

Josselyn McGregor

Gender: Female

Age: 72

Ethnicity: TBD

Body type: TBD

Height: TBD

Bust: TBD

Position: Executive Director of Client Acquisition & Retention at McQueen & Dobbs

Notes: Allison's boss

Sidney Tailor

Gender: Female

Age: 68

Ethnicity: TBD

Body type: TBD

Height: TBD

Bust: TBD

Position: Chief Executive Director of Local Branch 17 at McQueen & Dobbs

Notes: Allison's boss's boss; head bitch in charge (HBIC)

Dr. Kerri Schmidt MD

Gender: Female

Age: 44

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Body type: TBD

Height: TBD

Bust: TBD

Position: Resident physician at Central City Women's Clinic specializing in genecology and proctology

Notes: Allison's family doctor

Gina O'Connor Sinclair

Gender: Female

Age: 24

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Body type: Athletic

Height: Average

Bust: 34G

Position: Stay at home mother and homemaker

Notes: Allison's oldest daughter from her first marriage

lordodie
lordodie
862 Followers