Maria, My Other Wife

Story Info
Life has strange turns of events.
15.1k words
4.64
14.4k
21
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
775 Followers

Now I'm not a young man anymore, I'm in my early 70's as is my wife. Medical issues have messed up my wife's sex life in the past couple of years but after nearly 50 years together, friendship and love binds us together. I've always been mechanically inclined and shortly after I retired, I inherited some money and build myself a nice shop where I could tinker on cars and do some welding and other projects to keep myself busy. It seems my kids and their friends almost always needed something done.

My son-in-law, Thomas (pronounced Toe-Mass, he's Hispanic) was a royal pain because he thought he could fix things and almost always made it worse. Once my daughter's car was miss firing and he could smell the rotten egg smell coming from the catalytic converter so he drilled a bunch of holes in it. Then the car would barely get out of the driveway. It took her an hour to drive the two miles to work. She called me and I brought my trailer, loaded up the car, and took her home then put her car on my lift and put a new catalytic converter on it as well as doing a tune-up, oil change, and a brake job. I then took it down and had 4 new tires put on it and had it aligned. She had the cord showing on three of her tires. Kids, ugh!

Anyway, one day, Thomas calls and asks if Maria could bring her car over for me to look at. Her husband had taken it to California, supposedly to look for work and now the car drove terrible. Maria and Carlos are my daughter Lora, and Thomas's best friends, at least they're always talking about going over to their place to go swimming or parties. Now I had never met Maria but my wife has at our youngest grandson's birthday party. I was sick and didn't want anyone else to get it.

My wife told me they have a son, Juan, in college on the coast learning to be a surgical nurse, a daughter, Cynthia, in college not far from here learning to be a physician's assistant, and their youngest daughter, Emilia or Em, just started at our local college to be a commercial interior designer.

I told my son-in-law to have her bring it over. He said it might be her daughter Em and I said fine. I was working on my old Plymouth when I hear this car pulling into the driveway and the sound of metal on metal of the brakes didn't bode well. Then a loud clunking noise as it came to a stop told me it really needed work. I headed out and this very beautiful young lady gets out of the car. Her long black hair in a ponytail cascaded down her back, almost to her waist. She was wearing a pair of shorts and 2" heels and a crop top showing off her pierced navel, flat stomach, and a nice rack. If I had to guess, I'd say 38 C or D. I thought, man, her daughter is fine. I'd better behave myself.

As I stepped forward, wiping off my hand she said, "You are the Pa, they're always talking about that can fix anything?"

I blushed a bit and said, "Well, not everything but quite a lot. I take it you're Em?"

She laughed. "I'm Maria. Em's mother and Carlos's wife. You know me, you see me all the time."

I looked at this vision of loveliness and said, "If I had ever seen you before, I'm sure I would have recognized you. You're hard to forget." She smiled and looked around my shop. Then she spied a rack I built to hold my hats, coats, and vests near the man door. She walks over to it, throws on a vest, then a Four Corners Co-Op baseball cap, tucking her hair under the cap. She walks back to me and says, "May I help you sir? What are you looking for today? More of those 3/8" bolts you got last week?"

I gasp, I then realized that I had seen her hundreds of times but she was always wearing bulky jeans, a plaid shirt, a denim vest, and Four Corner's Co-Op baseball cap. I shook my head and said, "You were hiding that under that camouflage.

My jaw dropped, I said, "It can't be. What, did you have your first at what, 10? You can't be over 32 or 34 years old."

Maria pulled herself quickly to me and kissed me on the lips and said, "Flattery will get you everywhere with me, mister! I'm 45." as she pressed her firm tits to my chest.

I swallowed hard, not knowing what to say. I stammered a bit then asked her about her car and she told me that she and Carlos weren't getting along as Carlos had lost his job in April when this pandemic hit. Then it dawned on me and I asked, "Should I be wearing a mask?"

She smiled and said, "Well, I just kissed you so the damage is done, isn't it?" I nodded and asked for her car keys. She went on, "His cousin told him he could get him a job at the trucking company in Southern California where he works so Carlos went down there and applied, only they required a drug test and Carlos smokes pot and they don't allow that. His cousin was hired before they required the test. He was so pissed he went for a long drive out in the desert for several days and now my car is like this. Do you think it can be fixed? I really can't afford a new one. I just got this one paid off. Please can you help me? I took it to the dealer where I bought it and they said it would run around $3500 and I can't afford that."

I told her to go in and get a sweet tea from Linda and she gave me a half-smile. I put a towel across her seat and drove it into my lift and raised the car. The front brake pads and rotors were shot, as were the half-shafts. Both control arms were bent and the struts were both leaking. It looked like he had tried to run the Baja 500 in this poor little SUV. I pulled the back tires to check the brakes and they were filled with dust. The rotors were glazed a bit, but the pads needed replacing. I made a list of parts and went into the house where Maria and Linda were chatting away. I went to the den and I called my buddy, Gary, at the auto parts store where I have an account and had him price everything out. I then checked my computer and used eBay and priced things there. The staff at the parts store I get is all made here, that's why I use them. The parts store was $657.70 and eBay was a little over $480.

I went in to see Maria and putting down a towel before I sat down, as I've been in trouble enough before to know better, I asked, "Tell me, Maria, are you planning on keeping the car or are you going to sell it?"

"Why?" she asked.

"Well," I said, "If you're going to keep it, I want to use good parts in it. If you plan on selling it, I can save you a couple of hundred bucks though we will have to wait a week for some of them to get here. The good parts I should have here by tomorrow."

Now Maria was in tears. "I would like to keep the car. I really like it. How much are the good parts?" she stated.

"Sweetheart," I told her, "Don't worry about that right now. I know Carlos hasn't been working and with three kids in college, I imagine money is tight. We can try to work something out. Maybe Carlos can come over and help me around here?"

My wife smiled at me silently nodding, then Maria leaped across the room and tried to hug the life out of me. pressing her huge tits into my chest as her tears wet my shoulder and chest.

She turned to my wife and said, "I don't work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so I can come over and help you, maybe wash windows or clean floors or anything you'd like me to do. All Carlos wants to do is sit around the house and drink beer or go over to his buddies and play pool.

I asked my wife to give her the keys to her car and called my guy at the parts house and ordered what I needed for Maria's car. She followed me out to her car and I let it down so she could get in and retrieve her purse. Watching her ass and seeing her camel-toe as she climbed in got me so hard, I was embarrassed as hell when she turned around and took notice. She took a long look at it too and smiled. As she walked past me, she drew her finger across my chest and said, "You know, it's nice to know I still got it."

I said, "Sweet thing, you have it in spades, most definitely." I looked up and my wife had been watching us from the garage with the keys to her car dangling in her hand. Damn, I felt guilty. If my wife was upset, she never said anything. Maria went over to her and left. She thanked my wife telling her she has trouble driving her husband's old truck as it was a stick shift.

I got busy tearing all the damaged parts from Maria's car and readying it for the morning. Some of the nuts I had to cut off because they were so dinged up. It took me a couple of hours to get the parts off and I still had time before dinner so I pulled out the shop vacuum and after removing the floor mats, I vacuumed out her car then hosed down the mats and Armor Alled them. I used 409 on the dashboard and gauges, I don't like the glare from Armor All. Then I dosed it with half a can of Fabreeze. I was cleaning her windows with a glass cleaner when my Linda came out. She gave me quite the look and said, "Maria really got to you, didn't she?"

"What do you mean, my love?" I asked as I crawled out of her car.

Linda put her hands on her hips and giving me 'the' look and said, "Don't play dumb with me, mister. I've never seen you clean anybody else's car before. Hell, I have to beg to get you to clean mine. You only do it if we're going on a trip or company is coming to town. Why are you trying to impress her?"

Now I hadn't really thought about it but I guess I was. I mulled for a second and said, "Well, after Carlos abused her car so badly, I figured it was the least I could do for her to show her that not all men were assholes. You got a good one, right my love?" as I pulled her to me and gave her a kiss.

Linda pushed me away saying, "Stop it you old fool. You're all dirty. Besides dinner's nearly ready. Go wash up and get into the house. You can lock up after dinner if you don't get it done now."

I took off my coveralls and went to the washbasin and washed up my hands and face then pushed the button to close the big door and locked the man door before heading into the house. Linda had made one of my favorites, slow-cooked pot roast with potatoes, carrots and onions, and cheesy biscuits. After dinner, I was comfortably full as we watched TV but my mind kept going to watching Maria crawling into her car and seeing her ass and that lovely camel-toe. I found myself becoming aroused and was afraid my wife would notice. I pulled a pillow to my lap and held it there until my wife got up to go do something in the kitchen and made my way into our bedroom and quickly hit the shower. I got my pajamas on and as Linda entered, she came up to me, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me.

"You know I still love you, don't you?" she said.

"Yes, my love, as much as I love you after all these years. What brought that on?" I answered her.

Putting her hands on my hips, and looking me in the eyes, she said, "You don't know how sorry I am that we can't have sex anymore. I wish I could do something about it but the doctors messed things up down there and it hurts too much for you to enter me."

I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply then said, "My love, I understand and it's all right. I just have to learn to do without. I know you can't or won't do oral or handjobs and at my age, the doc says occasional masturbation wouldn't hurt. I just feel guilty doing it and you not receiving any pleasure."

Linda started to undress and I playfully swatted her butt. I unhooked her bra and gave her a good back-scratching. She arched her back like a cat for a while before pulling down her panties then took off her socks and went in to shower. I crawled under the covers and picked up a book I had been reading. When Linda got in bed, she moved in close to me cuddling up close, looking up at me as if to say something. I looked away from my book and asked, "What?"

Linda took a deep breath and let it out, then she softly said, "You know, you could always find a girlfriend."

I wasn't sure I heard her right. "Did you just say I should find a girlfriend? Isn't that cheating? In our nearly 50 years of marriage, as rough as it has been at times, I've never cheated on you and now you're saying I should go out and do just that?"

Linda took the book out of my hands and took my hand in hers and said, "Dick, I know you love me and I love you. I didn't think I would ever be saying this. I feel it wouldn't be cheating if I gave you permission and I knew who it was. Does that make any sense?"

Now I was speechless. I just looked at her trying to figure things out. After a few minutes of silence, I finally said, "Now you say this. Why couldn't you have thought this way 25 years ago when I asked you if you wanted to go to that swingers party?"

Linda punched my arm, "Brat! Do you want me to change my mind? Behave yourself or you will end up taking care of yourself for the rest of your life. I saw the way you looked at Maria today. I also saw the erection you had tonight. That pillow didn't hide anything."

I softly caressed Linda's face and said, "Do you have anyone in mind? Any of your friends looking for a friend-with-benefits? I won't play with anyone that's married."

My wife had this half-smile and said, "Really, you sure seemed turned on by Maria today."

"Honey, you have to admit, she's a very beautiful, sexy young woman but why in the hell would she ever have anything to do with an old guy like me? Besides, she IS married." I said to her in all honesty.

My wife looked deep into my eyes and said, "My love, I saw the way she looked at you and it reminded me of the way I looked at you when I first saw you. At first, I was jealous and wanted to come out to your shop and scratch her eyes out. Then I wanted to cry because I knew I couldn't satisfy you the way I wanted to and you deserved it. I don't know if anything will ever come of it but if it ever does, I want you to know, you have my complete approval. Are we in agreement?"

There were a few tears in the corners of my sweet wife's eyes and I kissed them away and held her tightly. We turned away just long enough to turn off our bed lamps then held each other and fell into a blissful sleep.

My bladder woke me up so I got up and put on the coffee. I opened a package of cinnamon rolls and about the time the toaster oven dinged, Linda was coming out. I served her coffee and fresh hot cinnamon rolls with butter. She smiled and said, "Trying to butter me up after me giving you permission last night?"

I kissed her, dunked my cinnamon roll in my coffee, and dashed into my bedroom to get dressed and go retrieve the parts. Gary had them all ready for me so I signed for them and headed back to my shop. It took me until nearly 3:30 that afternoon to get all the parts installed. Thankfully I had called and made an appointment to have an alignment done on her SUV. They didn't get it done until their closing time. On the way home, I stopped and ran it through the car wash. I got home about 5:30, just as Maria was pulling in with Linda's car. As I drove up, Maria was shrieking in joy.

Linda heard her and came out to see what the commotion was. Maria was wearing her work clothes which is a dark shirt and slacks but she fills them out very nicely. Sticking her head in her car she began going on in Spanish, opening up the back doors and hatch to see how clean everything was. Linda and I were holding hands watching her. It was like watching our kids opening Christmas presents. Linda's make-up was smearing from her tears of joy. She kept saying "Why? You didn't have to. Oh, my God. Thank you so much!" She ran to us and hugged my wife.

Linda said, "It wasn't me, thank Dick. He's the one that repaired your car, had it aligned, and cleaned it out for you."

Maria threw her arms around my neck and kissed my face probably fifty times, the last one a long kiss on the lips. I handed her the keys to her car and told her to take it for a spin. She said, "Pa, you have to go with me. I want you along in case anything goes wrong."

Linda made this go-away motion with her hand so I got in the passenger side and we took off. Maria zoomed around the back roads smiling like she had won the lottery. She was so pleased. She drove for several miles before she turned around and headed back, this time doing closer to the speed limit. As we pulled into our driveway, she looked over at me and said, "I need to find a special way to pay you back." Then she grabbed my thigh nearly grabbing my cock and squeezed it as she gave me a big smile and winked.

This flustered the heck out of me. She was married and my daughter and son-in-law's best friend. As we got out of the car walking back to the house, Maria had put her arm around my waist and Linda came out and said, "Back already. I didn't expect you back for at least an hour." When she said that, Maria squeezed my ass. I nearly let out a yelp.

Maria said to us, "Let me tell you, my car has NEVER driven this well, not even the day I bought it. I really need to do something special to pay you guys back."

Linda said, "Don't worry dear, I'm sure you can find a way that will make Dick and me happy."

True to her word, Tuesday Maria showed up to help Linda clean and asked what she wanted her to do. I was out in the shop working on Charlie's old plow, welding that thing up for him. I swear, it's got more welded up metal on it than when it came from John Deere. I was lying on a creeper welding underneath the plow and about 12:30, Maria came sauntering over, her blouse unbuttoned enough to show off her bra, her tight shorts showing her lovely small ass and nice legs. Maria is short, 5'4" and she straddled my head holding a paper plate with my lunch.

"Time for you to eat something, Pa," she said with a wicked gleam in her eye. I knew what I'd really like to be eating.

"Ok, set it down and I'll be right out," I told her.

No, Ma said to make sure you eat so I'm not leaving until you do," she said so I scooted the creeper out from under the plow and got up. I washed my hands and pulled off my dirty coveralls. Linda had made me a pot roast sandwich with potato chips and Maria had brought two Bud Light Chelada's for us to drink. As I enjoyed my sandwich, I watched this gorgeous creature next to me. My mind was trying to figure out if she was teasing me or if she was really interested in an old guy like me. I mean I'm as old as her father. 25 years older than she is. I was deep in thought about being with her when she broke my concentration.

"Pa, I can't tell you how much I appreciate what you did to my car. Even my girls say it's like brand new. It's so nice that I don't have to worry about it now that I'm going to be on my own," she said then took a big gulp of her beer.

Taken aback, I asked, "What do you mean you're on your own? Did you and Carlos split?"

She said, "He had left me a note saying he was over at Ruben's playing pool when I got home. I fixed dinner and tried his cell phone. He didn't answer. I went over to Ruben's and Ruben told me he hadn't seen Carlos in weeks. He doesn't know it but there's a find my phone feature on our phones. I went home and opened the computer and put in his number and got the location of where he was. I drove over there and found his old truck in front of an old house. I got out my knife and flattened all four of Carlos's tires then went up and rang the bell. Then Tiana answered the bell. Tiana is Ruben's girlfriend. I asked for Carlos. At first, she denied he was there and I told her well his truck is out front and if he isn't out here in 10 seconds, I'm coming in. When he showed up at the door it was obvious that had been in bed because his belt was undone and he had his tee-shirt on. I told him his clothes would be in the front yard but the locks would be changed. I was filing for divorce and he could move in with Tiana for all I cared. He tried to tell me it was the first time and Tiana laughed at that. That's when I left and threw all his things in trash bags and threw them all out in the front yard while my brother changed all the locks. In the morning, the bags were all gone. I don't know if he got them or they were stolen."

R69runner
R69runner
775 Followers