Maria, My Other Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her to me and we deep kissed for a long time before I rolled on top of her and using my knees, spread her legs and entered her tight little pussy and began a nice slow cadence with my ass, pumping in and out and thinking how wonderful her tight little pussy felt. Maria had a couple of nice orgasms then said to me, "What happened, I was supposed to be the one pleasing you here, Mister. Not the other way round?"

I kissed her on her nose and said, "This is what pleases me the most, giving pleasure to someone I care about. Honest my lovely lady."

Maria looked at the clock then said, "Papi, Let's see if we can get a couple of hours sleep, then I need to get dressed and get ready for work I will be back as soon as I can. I really would appreciate a repeat performance if you're up to it. Are you?"

I gave her a soft kiss on her nose and said, "With a sexy little treat like you, what red-blooded man wouldn't be ready for more? Let me clear it with Linda first though." She snuggled up tight to me, closed her eyes, and quickly was asleep. Sleep evaded me and it took every bit of restraint I had to keep from making love with this angel pressed up so tightly to my body. I was torn between the feeling of euphoria she had given me tonight and the guilt of breaking my marriage vows. But was it really breaking them when Linda had obviously known what she was sending me over here for? My mind wrestled with the possibilities until Maria's alarm went off.

Her smile was infectious and I had to kiss her. I tried to insert my tongue into her mouth but she pulled away and said, "No, Papi, let me brush my teeth first. We both probably have dragon's breath," with a giggle as she hopped out of bed. Damn, I loved watching her cute butt as she tip-toed into her bathroom. She came out with an electric toothbrush in her mouth and a regular one with toothpaste on it for me. I took it and went into the bathroom.

Maria had dug out one of Carlos's old razors and put a new blade in it. I had to use her shaving cream but I managed to scrape off the stubble on my face. Once I was done, I could hear her running the water in the shower as I washed off my face and turned to leave the bathroom. As I did, Maria grabbed my arm and said, "Where the heck do you think you're going, Papi? Aren't you going to wash my back and some other parts?" as she gave me a wicked grin. I joined her in their large shower and we took our time washing each other.

I had fingered her to an orgasm then she dropped to her knees and gave me another blowjob to completion. I fell back against the tile; my legs were wobbly and I was out of breath. Maria pulled herself up, dragging her nipples against my body as she did. I tenderly held her shoulders, kissed her, and said, "My lovely lady, If you don't stop, you're going to have to call in sick because I'm going to drag you back to bed and ravish you until you can't walk. It's your choice."

Maria giggled and hopped out of the shower, grabbing a towel and throwing one at me. Honestly, I was glad she decided to stop as she was a wildcat and I needed some time to recharge. We quickly dressed then gave me a smoldering kiss and said, "I'll call you later. Honestly, that was the best sex I have ever had in my life. I'm going to call Linda and thank her as soon as I get to work. That's if I can find a place private enough. Oh, God, Papi, I hope this wasn't a one-time thing."

I wrapped her in my arms and said, "Maria, believe me, I'm hoping for the same thing. You and I need to talk with Linda and see what we can work out. Let me see if she is up to the three of us going out to dinner tonight, OK?" then I gave her a quick kiss and turned her around, guiding her out to her car.

As I walked back into her house, I was startled by Em, standing there in just a white tee shirt. She had her hands on her hips and I could tell she was not very happy with me. I poured myself another cup of coffee and asked her, "Care for a cup?" She pursed her lips and nodded so I poured one for her and sat it at the table, across from where I was sitting. There was sugar and creamer on the table. I sat down and put a half spoonful of sugar in my cup and stirred it while Em just glared at me. Finally, I said, "Em, are you going to just sit there, or are you going to say something to me?"

She screamed, "You asshole! How could you? I thought you were her friend then you take advantage of her like this. Dammit, I was about to call the cops on you. I thought you were hurting her from the way she was screaming. I had grabbed my brother's baseball bat and was about to rush into her room and beat you half to death when I partially opened the door and saw that she was enjoying herself like I never heard her with my father. I shut her door and ran to my room and cried myself to sleep. I heard the conversation between you two this morning and I'm not sure I understand what she sees in an old guy like you but if she's happy, I guess that's all that matters." Em had tears in her eyes now so I walked around the table, leaned down, and put my arm around her. She hugged me and looking up said, "Pa, don't ever, and I mean ever hurt my mother, or so help me I will make your life a living hell."

I pulled her up onto her feet and gave her a real hug and whispered in her ear, "Emilia, I want you to know that I have deep feelings for your mother. I know it's hard for you to understand. My wife and I can no longer have sex and haven't had any for years now. I still love her very much. She has asked me to find another woman to have sex with. It was your mother that instigated this tonight. I would have never forced my way on her or any other woman. Emilia, I think your mother is a very special woman and I am just a stopgap for her. I'm not trying to replace your father or butt into your lives. I do have real feelings for her and she seems to have them for me."

"But you're so old," Em said between her sniffles, "though I will have to admit, mom really seemed to be enjoying what you were doing to her, a LOT." Now I was getting embarrassed.

"Emilia, I think we both gave each other a lot of pleasure and I'm hoping that it won't be the last time. I really care for her and just so you know, Linda had asked your mother months ago if she would consider having sex with me and she got very upset with me. I didn't even know that my wife was going to ask as I considered her a good friend and that's all. I came over yesterday under the impression that she needed some electrical fixed. Apparently, she had other ideas."

Em laughed and said, "Now that sounds like mom," and gave me a hug. "Now get out of here or I'll tell her you're a dirty old man and wanted to have your way with me."

My mouth opened but at first, there were no words. I gulped and said, "Emilia, I would never try anything with you. What makes you think that I would?"

Em gave me this wicked little smile and said, "After hearing the way you were making mom orgasm, a girl can only hope, can't she?" She turned away, wiggling her ass at me as she headed to her room to get ready for school. To say I drove home in a fog would have been an understatement.

As I drove in, Linda walked out of our house and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big kiss, and said, "Well my husband, it seems you still have it. Maria called and she's absolutely glowing. She said her pussy was still tingling. God, my love, I remember those days when we first got together and we'd screw our brains out in the back of your car or on the rare occasion we could snag someone's couch or bed. I could tell by her voice that you really made her cum, a lot, didn't you?"

I held my wife close and said in her ear, "My love, I still wish it could have been with you." With tears in her eyes, she kissed me deeply, then took my hand and walked me into our house.

Once inside Linda said, "Breakfast will be ready in ten. Get comfortable then I suppose you will be needing a nap,' giving me a grin. Linda asked, "Maria called and wants to come over for dinner, then possibly have a repeat performance. I guess I could sleep in the guest bedroom." It was funny but she didn't say it with malice but seemed to be sort of relieved.

I took my sweet wife of nearly 50 years in my arms and said, "Have I told you lately how much I love you and how lucky I am to have such a wonderful woman as you as my wife?" Then I kissed her deeply before she could answer.

Linda gently pushed me away and said, "Honey, you're just saying that because I'm allowing you to have sex with a beautiful young woman and we both know it, but that's ok, I still love hearing you say things like that to me." Then she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth, passionately, which made me wish we still could play. She broke our kiss and said, "I'd better get your breakfast on the table before it burns. Go sit down."

We ate in silence, I knew she had a thousand questions for me, I could see it in her eyes but she never said a word. As soon as breakfast was done, she told me to go and take a nap while she cleaned the kitchen and she would join me when she was finished. I asked her to come with me now and clean up the kitchen later while I went out to the shop and worked but she wouldn't hear of it. I went into our bedroom and took off all my clothes except my boxers and crawled under the covers and was asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I had been asleep for about two hours when I felt Linda climbing into bed with me. She snuggled up to me and I realized she was completely naked. That was a first in a very long time. Her hands began to caress my chest, then my side and she worked her way down to my crotch and took my cock into her hand then began to stroke it. This was the first time in many years that she has done anything like this. She gave me a quick kiss on my lips then began kissing her way down my body as she pushed the covers down and off the bed and began to lick my shaft. This was something I had wished for since we first had dated but she swore it was something she would never do. It was dirty, she claimed. She was holding my hardening shaft, examining it closely. I could feel her breath, she was so close. She began to blow on the crown of my cock which sent shivers throughout my whole body. Then her tongue flicked out and she licked the edge of the crown.

"Oh . . My . . God . . " I moaned as she took me into her mouth for the very first time in our marriage. Linda bobbed up and down a few times as her tongue swirled around my glans. Even though I had orgasmed multiple times with Maria earlier, I felt like a huge blast was forthcoming.

Then Linda pulled off of my cock and looking up at me and said, "You know dear, the taste isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I find it rather pleasant and you sure seem to be enjoying it." Before I had the chance to answer her, she dove her mouth down on my cock and was going even further down my shaft. I couldn't believe it was my wife doing this to me after all these years.

"Linda, my love. I'm about to cum. Unless you want a mouthful, you had better pull your mouth away," I said trying to be nice. Linda stopped sucking but kept licking the underside of my cock as I shot three or four spurts high in the air.

She was fascinated watching as it arched and hit, some on her face and hair, some on my stomach. She dipped a finger of my seed from my stomach and stuck it in her mouth then said, "You know, other than being a little salty, it's not nearly as bad tasting as my mother had told me it was. She had told me that only whores would suck a man's cock because it's so dirty and tastes so nasty. I guess I shouldn't have listened to her and tried this out a long time ago." I pulled her up to me and kissed my sweet bride over and over. Then I took her into our shower where we sensually washed each other off. She did let me finger her clit for the first time in years until she had a knee-buckling orgasm. Linda's arms were wrapped around my neck and our tongues dueled as she came. Afterward, I carried her out of the shower and dried her off then carried her to our bed and laid her down and pulled the covers over her and watched her smile and drift off to sleep.

I dressed and went into my den/office and turned on my computer, there were several emails from Maria. A lot of hearts and kisses along with notes about how much she had enjoyed our evening together plus things she wanted to try when we got together again. She really wanted to play in our hot tub and ride me hard she said in several of her messages. I was wondering if Chuck, the owner of Four Corners Co-Op, realized how much time she was spending messaging me and I told her so. She replied that business was very slow that day and that Chuck wasn't in so she had time to text me. She wanted to know what she could bring for dinner.

Being the smartass that I am, I said, "Well my sweets, just slide down the banister and heat up my dinner, that's all I will need to eat."

She chided me saying, "Get out of here, you old pervert! You know you will eat it just like it is and love it, won't you?"

I said, "Most definitely. You have such a sweet-tasting pussy, my dear. How can I not forget it? Linda said she would even sleep in the guest room tonight."

"Are you sure?" Maria asked.

"Most definitely!" I told her. "She seems very happy that you are taking care of me."

Maria interjected, "Really, I feel it's you that's taking care of me, so now we are becoming more in tune with each other. God, Papi, am I making any sense?

Maria arrived for dinner carrying a small overnight bag. She was still in her work clothes and went into the bathroom and came out in a sheer white blouse and flowered skirt with open-toed sandals. I offered a drink and she asked for a wine like Linda was drinking so I poured her and myself a glass.

As we sat down to dinner, I said grace then Maria added, "Thank you Lord for bringing the two most wonderful people in the world into my life. I don't know what I would have done without Linda and Papi. You must have been out of angels and sent them to me. Amen." Then as Linda served up our dinner she turned to Linda and said, "Papi told me you were going to move into the guest bedroom so we could use your bedroom tonight. I don't think that would be right. I want you to stay in your room and we will use the guest bedroom for a while then Papi can join you in your bed later. How does that sound?"

Linda was in mid-bite and had to finish chewing. Taking a swig of wine, she reached over and took Maria's hand and looking into her eyes said, "That's so very kind of you. You know this isn't the easiest thing I have ever done but I really do want you two to be able to relax and be comfortable having sex, even if I'm around. To be honest, I would prefer if you two used our bed. It's king size you know. There's room for three if that wouldn't freak you out. It's something I've never done but hey, there's a first time for everything, right?"

Now both Maria and I had stopped eating and were looking at my wife. Almost in sync, we said, "What are you talking about?"

Linda blushed and said, "Well, I know that I can't have sex and please Dick the way you can but do you think it would be possible if I joined you two and maybe . . . maybe helped you please him. You know help you get him ready for you, or hell, I don't know. I would love to be there and watch you as you two pleasure each other. At least this one time and if it bothers you, we will never do it again. I pray it's not asking too much of either of you."

My wife looked at me then reached across the table for me to take her hand which I gladly took. Maria sat there; her mouth open. I was worried that she might bolt. She was turning her head looking from Linda to me and back and not saying a word. I used my free hand and took hers and said, "Well, that's something I never expected to hear from my wife. Maria, how do you feel about her request?"

Maria scooted her chair back and got up, walking across the room and looking out the window. She then turned and came over to Linda and said, "Sweetheart, since you are so nice to share your husband with me, allowing you in bed with us is fine with me. Now the next question is how he is going to feel about it." Then they both turned and looked at me.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "The more the merrier, right?" They both laughed at that. Maria sat down and we finished dinner and a second glass of wine. The three of us cleared the table, loaded the dishwasher, and cleaned up the kitchen. Then the three of us nervously headed towards the bedroom. Maria went into the guest bathroom and Linda into our bathroom while I undressed, sprayed on some cologne, putting on a clean pair of boxers then laid down in the middle of the bed. Maria came into the bedroom first, wearing a pink silk pajama top and silk boy panties. She crawled into bed and we kissed deeply, only to break apart when Linda exited our bathroom, wearing a sheer white nightie that I hadn't seen on her in probably 20 years.

"Get over here lady, Let's see if we can get his motor running." Maria said to my wife. Linda smiled and bounced into bed and kissed me deeply then stuck her hand into my boxers and fished out my cock. She immediately went down on me and began sucking like crazy. Maria looked at me and said, "I thought you told me that she wouldn't give you head. What gives?"

Linda stopped long enough to say, "Dear, before last night I never had done it. My mother had me convinced that only whores did that and that men's penises were dirty and fowl tasting and their sperm was even worse. For some reason, last night I felt compelled to find out if my mother was right and I found out that she was wrong and that I really liked giving my husband pleasure. It really turned me on, I just wish I could have had sex with him. That's your job now." That said, she dove back down on my cock with a passion like never before. Maria smiled and we deep kissed as I fondled her lovely breasts and began to play with her pussy.

Then Maria pulled off her panties, moved up, and straddled my face so I began to lick the juices leaking profusely from her folds. She was holding herself up and just teasing me with them and I would reach up and occasionally touch her clit with the tip of my tongue. My wife's ministrations had me about to fill her mouth and I said, "My dear if you keep that up, I'm going to blast off in your mouth."

My wife moved away and tapped Maria on the shoulder and said, "Dear, I think it's your turn." Maria smiled and scooted back and guided my shaft into her wet, tight little pussy. Oh God, it felt so good. I was thinking of pulling apart an old oily tractor engine, trying not to cum. I wanted her to enjoy it. It took a bit but I finally calmed down and grabbed her hips and began moving her up and down on my shaft. I was surprised when Linda reached up and began playing with Maria's nipple though I doubt Maria realized who it was, she was orgasming that hard. I didn't want to leave my wife out so I reached over and began playing with her breast and pulling on her nipple. Then I noticed that my wife's other hand was between her legs. Hell, she was masturbating. I had never seen her masturbate before in all our married life. What a night for firsts. That sent me way over the edge and I blasted off a major eruption into Maria's tight sweet pussy just as she orgasmed quickly followed by Linda. WOW!

The three of us lay there together in blissfully quiet, just enjoying the afterglow. Then I turned and pulled Linda to me and gave her a deep kiss, then Maria, then back again. Suddenly, Linda moved up and kissed Maria and this was not a little peck but a very passionate kiss which Maria seemed to be responding to. I needed to pee so I scooted out from under Maria and headed into our bathroom. When I returned, the two of them were under the covers, holding each other, softly caressing each other, whispering things to each other, and occasionally kissing as I stood in the bathroom doorway watching. There was some movement under the covers when suddenly, my wife rolled her eyes back in her head and she quivered and I recognized that she was orgasming. What the heck? Who was this woman? She sure wasn't the Linda I had been married to all these years.