Maria, My Other Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers

Maria looked like she was going to cry so I put my arm around her and she tried to brush me away but I held her tightly. She looked up into my eyes and said, 'Papi, why aren't there any good men like you around anymore?"

I held her and said, "Maria, there are good men out there. You just need to pick carefully. Don't rush into a relationship with the fire of passion. Take time to let friendship build a good foundation. Make sure there are common interests and you have good communication with each other. That's what has made our marriage work. We can talk and work things out. We never go to bed mad. We've had to stay up half the night talking things out, but we don't go to bed mad. And the make-up sex is great. Well, it used to be. I'm sorry Maria, Linda would probably kill me if she knew I said anything."

"That's OK, Papi," Maria said, "She already told me all about her problems and you being so good about it. Not many men would have stuck by their wife as you have. To tell you the truth, it's kind of a turn-on to see you looking at me the way you do, not that anything ever could develop between the two of us."

Damn, just when I thought she was feeling the way I was but I guess it was all in my mind. I patted her on her soft, smooth leg and told her I needed to get back to work and she said she did too and picked up the plate and went back into the house.

Maria worked for two months helping Linda around the house, cleaning, canning, cooking, chatting with Linda, and sometimes going shopping together. My wife told me she was going to tell Maria that she had paid us off for my fixing her car and that she didn't need to come over any more the next time she came over. It was Tuesday and Maria showed up in a nice flowing summer dress just above the knees. Her long black hair glistened in the sunlight and her hour-glass figure brought naughty thoughts to my mind. Maria saw me and waved and gave me a big smile. I waved back as she walked into our house. I went back into my shop and resumed work on my old Plymouth.

About half an hour later, I heard our front door slam and saw Maria on a march over to my shop. I was preparing to do some fine work and had already washed my hands when she stormed up to me and with tears in her eyes yelled, "Papi, was the only reason you fixed my car so you could have sex with me? Tell me the truth!"

I gave her a smile and said, "My sweet lady, never in a million years would I presume that doing work on your car would require you to having sex with me. I did it because I knew you were in a financial bind, what with Carlos not working and your three kids in college. Plus you are my daughter and Thomas' best friends. What happened? Did my wife ask you to have sex with me? I never said anything to you or intimated that I expected sex in return for working on your car, did I?"

Wiping the tears off her cheeks, she shook her head no. I went to my workbench and grabbed her some tissues. She dobbed her eyes and I offered her a seat and sat down across from her. "Look, Maria, not too long after you started coming over here, my wife got the idea that you were coming on to me. I know it's crazy but she felt that way. I told her that I was old enough to be your father and you wouldn't want anything to do with a guy my age. Besides, you're married and I told her I wouldn't play with a married woman." That got a giggle out of Maria.

"Look, Maria, you are one hell of a sexy woman that honestly drives me nuts at times but you're just fantasy fuel. I know that there will never be anything between us but friendship. I hope a friendship that will last a long time and I don't want to hurt it by you thinking I'm trying to seduce you. Are we clear on that point?"

Maria stood up and walked over to me and I stood up. She put her arms around me and gave me a big hug, holding me tightly. She looked deeply into my eyes and said, "You know Papi if things had been different, maybe, just maybe. . ."

"Maybe what? I asked.

She just smiled and turned and walked to her car, waving as she left. My heart ached as I really wished I could have bedded that sexy Latin lady if she had allowed me. Well, life went on as usual for the next few months.

Fall was upon us; God I love this time of year. I was getting ready to go hunting when Linda came out and said, "Dick, you're going to have to delay your hunting trip this weekend."

I couldn't believe my wife, she knows how much I love hunting and I asked, "What's so important that I need to cancel my hunting?"

Linda smiled and said, "Maria has invited us to a party and I've already accepted, YOU INCLUDED! She is celebrating her divorce. It was uncontested as Carlos and Tiana had moved to Texas to avoid another run-in with Rubin. Apparently, Tiana had still been seeing Rubin when Carlos was staying with her and getting money from Rubin. Then he caught the two of them in bed one night and threatened to kill them if he ever saw them again. Carlos and Tiana have been working for her sister. She manages a seafood processing plant and the judge is making Carlos pay for half the house payments going back to April plus he will have to pay for half the kids' college tuitions.

The party was OK, loud Mexican music but the food was good and the beer cold. Thankfully, Maria, had some Bud Lite Chelada's stashed for me. She was flittering around chatting with everyone. Cynthia and Em were there and boy did they take after their mother, both of them were sexy as hell. Cynthia was wearing a yoga workout top and shorts that were showing off her big breasts, nipples, and a wonderful view of her camel toe. Em was wearing a white lace crop-top blouse with a lavender lace bra and a micro-mini skirt and every time she bent over, I wasn't sure if she was wearing panties or not. It might have just been a very tiny thong.

About 11:00, Linda came up to me just as I was scoping out Em, looking in the lower cupboard for a container to take food someone brought home and I turned, feeling guilty as she said, "Dick, I'm not feeling well. I don't think something I ate is agreeing with me. Lora and Thomas' are going to run me home as Lora needs to get up early for work anyway. You stay here a while and maybe you can help clean up."

With that, she walked over to them and they left. Now, most of these people were speaking Spanish so I just wandered around drinking my beer. I got a chance to meet Juan, Maria's oldest. He was a striking young man and his date was quite the looker. Her breasts looked like they were going to fall out of her top at any second and she was constantly adjusting them back in. Half of her nipples were showing. We talked for a few minutes then he said he needed to get his girlfriend back to the motel. It was obvious she had a little too much to drink. He went to pull her away and she leaned into me and whispered, "He's taking me back because I'm horny! I need a good fucking!" she giggled and skipped to catch up, nearly tripping as she went.

Soon most of the people began to leave and I took the garbage pail and began to pick up the empty red cups and dump the ashtrays. God, I hate the smell of burned cigarettes. Soon it was just me, Em, Cynthia, and her boyfriend in the kitchen doing dishes and wiping things down. Maria was blitzed and sitting in her recliner in the living room., her eyes half-closed. We loaded the dishwasher and finished the rest of the dishes by hand. Cynthia and Raul her boyfriend took their leave and it was just me and Em. She looked at me and said, "Can you help me get my mother to bed? I know if she sleeps on the couch, she will be a bitch in the morning, complaining about her back hurting.

Em, and I got Maria up and I managed to get her up the stairs. I got her to the edge of her bed and Em unzipped her dress and managed to get it off of her. Here I was holding this goddess now only wearing her panties, nylons, and heels. Her breasts firmly against my chest. Then Em removes her shoes, and nylons, then before I could say anything, she pulls down her panties. Em smiles at me and said, "Mom likes to sleep in the nude." Em goes to the closet to put the shoes away and hang up the dress. I tried to lay Maria down on her bed when she grabs me and pulls me on top of her and thrust her tongue into my mouth. Her hands were pulling on my ass and her legs were wrapped around mine.

Em came out of the closet and yelled, "Just what the hell do you think you're doing Dick? Get off my mother!" I managed to pull my mouth away and said, "Em, help me get away from her, she pulled me down."

Em ran over and untangled her legs and arms and I managed to escape but Maria was saying, "Don't go, Dick, please. I need you tonight. Can't you stay with me?" Em was pulling the covers over Maria as I backed out of the room. Em came up to me shaking her head.

Giving me a questioning look she asked, "So you weren't trying to take advantage of my mother?"

"Listen, Em, do I look stupid enough to try to ravage your mother with you in the room with us. Besides she's drunk. If your mother wants me, she'd better be sober," I said.

As we headed down the stairs, I heard Em mumble, "In your dreams old man." I headed home and found Linda waiting up for me. As I walked in the door, she was sitting up watching a 60's show on TV. She looked up at me and asked, "Did you have fun dear?"

I sat down next to her and took her hand and said, "The party was OK, the food was good and NO, I didn't have sex with Maria.

Giving me this big frown she said, "Well then let's go to bed. I'm tired." We went in and I got in my pajamas. We crawled into bed and held hands as we do every night. The next morning, everything was back to normal, as were the next few weeks.

I had been working out in the shop when Linda brought out a plate of her homemade triple-chocolate chip cookies, fresh out of the oven with a large glass of milk. She handed me the glass and a cookie, the chocolate chips were still gooey and so good. I quickly ate one and grabbed a second one. After finishing that one, I went to grab a third and Linda pulled the plate away and said, "No dear, the rest of these are for Maria. Now get your tail into the house and shower and put on some clean clothes. I want you to deliver them to her, hopefully, while they're still warm." Then she turned and headed back into our house.

I didn't know what was going on but I've learned not to mess with Linda's plans so I turned off the lights and compressor, locked the shop up, and double-timed to the house and up to our bedroom where I stripped and shaved, then jumped into the shower and took a quick one and dried off. As I exited the bathroom, Linda had laid out a nice outfit for me, Casual slacks, a Polo shirt, silk boxers, nylon shortie socks that matched my Nike jogging shoes. I reached for my wife's shoulders and looked her in the eyes and said, "OK, dear, care to tell me what's going on?"

She smiled and said, "Nothing really. Maria called today and asked if you could take a look at her lights, the ones in her bedroom are giving her troubles. I've put your tester and your electrical tote bucket in the trunk so take my car. I've got a terrible headache so I'm going to take a pain pill and you know how they knock me out so I won't be having dinner with you and will probably be asleep when you get home and still asleep until tomorrow morning late, maybe even later. You know how they affect me. I just wanted her to see you looking nice instead of your usual grease monkey persona. Is that too much to ask?" I smiled and gave her a big kiss then quickly dressed. She added, "And babe, in case she doesn't have enough milk, pick up a gallon of whole milk, I know how much you like your milk and cookies. I didn't want the cookies to cool down too much myself.

I was almost over to Maria's house when I received a text from my wife asking me to please park my rig in the back of her home, telling me it would be safer as cars on the street had been broken into lately. I parked and got the cookies out of the back seat and my tool bucket out of the trunk and went and knocked on Maria's back door. She opened the door in a robe with her hair wrapped in a towel. "Dick, what are you doing here?" Maria asked.

Stammering a bit, I said, "Linda said that you were having an electrical problem in your bedroom and had offered me to help you out. And oh, before I forget, Linda made some triple chocolate chip cookies and they need to be eaten while they're hot for the best effect." I stood there smiling as her robe was having trouble staying closed and trying to open up. I was getting a wonderful view of her inner thighs, nearly to her treasure cove.

I was having trouble looking away and I'm pretty sure I was caught then I tried to change the subject and said, "I brought you a gallon of milk, Linda wasn't sure if you had any and these cookies require a lot of milk to wash them down. What do you think?" Maria had her eyes closed and was almost purring as she chewed up the delicious morsel she had bitten from the cookie I had handed her. She opened her refrigerator and there was only enough milk for her to get a swallow. I said, "I'll be right back with more milk!" and ran to my car and got the gallon container. When I returned, there were two tall glasses sitting there and Maria had a coy smile on her face. I opened the milk and poured them close to the top.

"Really Dick, Linda told me that you would call first. But since you're here, follow me," Maria said, as she headed into the front room and sat the cookies on a coffee table in front of her couch and motioned for me to sit. So I did, Maria sat down right next to me, handing me a cookie. Watching her eat it was so sexy, and her robe falling open showing more of her silky smooth thighs and her full breasts sure didn't help me think about electrical.

When Maria had eaten six or maybe eight cookies, I had lost count, she had stretched her arms over her head, which pulled her robe up and gave me a clear view of her smooth hairless pussy, which was juicy and leaking. Oh GOD!

Then she said, "Well Dick since you're here, come on and let's see if you can fix my problem.

I smiled and said, "Your wish is my command, M'lady." She got up and headed towards her bedroom.

As we got into her bedroom, she sat on her bed and pointed to the switch by the door. I asked, "What was wrong with it."

I was taking off the cover plate with my power screwdriver and was about to test it when I heard her say, "Dick, whenever I turn off the lights, all I can think about is making love to you. I swallowed hard and slowly turned around. The towels were now on the floor as was the bedding. Her silken thighs spread wide, inviting me to her treasure and her arms framing her lovely full breasts as she beckoned me to join her.

I think I set a record for shedding my clothes and quickly lay down next to her and we passionately kissed. Maria was caressing my face and chest, then her hands went down for my cock. She stroked him into full readiness and as we broke our kiss, she looked deep in my eyes and said, "My sweet Papi, please be gentle with me. I have never been with a man your size. You are a good twice the size of the largest man I've ever been with and that was two nights after my divorce party. I really wanted you that night but Em messed everything up. And he was bigger than Carlos but he was only interested in his own pleasure, not mine."

I know she wanted me to fuck her but I had to follow my instincts. I gave her a deep soul kiss, then kissed her neck and ear lobe, I then moved down to her neck and her upper chest, then I kissed butterfly kisses around her nipples before moving down to her belly button. Digging my tongue in there for a bit, I then moved to her crotch where I spread her legs and gave her rosebud a strong lick. I tried to insert my tongue but it wouldn't go so I drug it through her folds and up to her clit, where I sucked her clit into my mouth and began humming my favorite rock song.

Maria was pulling my head tight to her crotch as her orgasms began hitting her faster and faster, stronger yet ever stronger as she was going crazy with lust and cursing in Spanish and squeezing my head between her thighs with extreme force.

"OH GOD, PAPI STOP! I'm GOING TO PEE. PLEASE DICK DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" She screamed but I had an butt cheek in each hand and wasn't slowing down one bit. Her ass arched off the bed and she began filling my mouth with her female cum, then again only this time stronger, and again with a yet harder squirt and she went limp, her toes curled, her legs shaking and her stomach quivering like the desert during a size 6.5 earthquake. I wished I spoke Spanish so I could understand what she was saying to me as she stroked my hair and forehead. I moved up and kissed her softly and she pulled my lips tightly to hers, tangling our tongues with a fiery passion so that I felt like a teenager and my shaft was rock hard. I moved my knees between her legs and let her guide me into her sweet, tight, little pussy, and damn was she tight.

Maria was lightly pushing on my stomach and telling me to go slow, so I did. She was shaking her head so I asked, "My wonderful lady, would you like me to stop?"

Maria looked up at me and with fire in her eyes said, "Papi, you try it and I'll cut it off so I can keep it all to myself. I want you, all of you, in me. I want you to fuck me with all of your glorious cock. Just take your time, please."

I eased the head of my shaft further into her silken tunnel a little at a time. I was making shallow strokes and these were enough to get Maria to blast off into orbit. Her head was shaking, she was crying out to Jesus and Mary and several saints. It took me what seemed like an hour before I was finally all the way in and she grabbed ahold of each butt cheek and pulled me tightly to her, not that I was going anywhere. I began to make short strokes, then longer and longer until I had a good rhythm going on and I was thinking of the last time Linda and I had a real good romp out at the lake. I was trying to re-create that in my mind and actions and was nearly pulling all the way out then slowly pushing back in then a quick pull out and a quick jab in, followed by a slow pull out followed by a slow re-entry. Linda loved this action and apparently, so did Maria. She had her legs wrapped around my waist and her nails dug into my back and I believe, she was biting my shoulder, though not that hard. Her orgasms were close to continuous.

We had become a sweaty, very sated, tangled couple when Maria asked, "Papi, aren't you going to cum?"

I softly kissed her and said, "Yes, my love, in due time, in due time. Right now I'm more concerned with your pleasure than mine. You are more important than I am."

She yelled, "No, o, o, o, Papi! That's not fair. I'll bet you've given me at least a thousand orgasms and I haven't even given you one yet. Maria had her head on my chest, her fingers playing with my chest hair. She was softly singing a Spanish love song as I stroked her hair and back and held her tightly. Somewhere in our reverie, I closed my eyes and fell asleep, as did she.

A couple of hours later, I was awakened by her luscious lips being wrapped around my cock and going all the way down to my pubic hair. I was loving what she was doing and I attempted to pull her into a 69 position and she swatted at my hand and said, "No, Papi, this is my turn to pleasure you," and went back to deep throating me. Never has Linda given me head like she was. I mean Maria was taking me deep in her throat, all the way down to my pubic hair then slowly pulling back up. Her nails were softly scratching my balls, teasing me. God, I wanted to taste her so much. I finally relaxed and could feel myself building and building. As I was about to orgasm, I warned her that I was going to explode and figured she would pull off of my cock like my wife used to do, Linda hated the taste of my semen. Instead, Maria just began to suck that much harder. I swear that woman was pulling my semen right out of my balls when I came. It was like someone had lit off a huge firework inside of my crotch and everything was going nuts. I was spasming, shaking, arching my ass off the bed, moaning very loudly and telling her what a wonderful, sexy woman she was and how lucky I was to be with her. As she pulled off of my cock with a pop, my legs and stomach were quivering like Jell-O on a bumpy road, I couldn't speak, all I could do was smile like an idiot and caress her lovely face as she gave me this very pleased look, then sucked my fingers on my one hand, one at a time.

R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers