Maria, Slut Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Meet Maria, the respectable, professional, suburban slut.
1.8k words
3.96
66k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sustainer
Sustainer
152 Followers

Maria is a slut.

Not that that it is a bad thing, mind you. This is 2020 and a woman's roles now include the discretionary option to behave as she wishes without judgement or sanction. So, Maria chose to behave as a slut. And occasionally, also a whore.

But firstly, let me introduce her.

Originally a management exec at a big three automaker, Maria just turned 30. She was dirty blonde (in every sense), had a round, ample ass, not particularly long but quite athletic legs from distance running and triathlons, a trim waist, magnificent tits from a boob job two years ago, dark, puffy nipples that stayed permanently erect since she got her implants that took her from a 34B to a breathtaking 34D, and a- truth be told- rather average looking face. She could come off as bitchy in casual conversation, especially at first, but when her pussy moistened- which was frequently- she became sweet and demure, submissive or assertive of her need to slake a ravenous sexual thirst that always craved more. It was her sexual assertiveness and appetite (and that body) that made her so appealing. And Maria had a thing for cum. Lots of cum.

Maria had gotten married to a guy she was fucking at work, then gone on to her true professional aspiration, selling real estate. She maintained a real estate license for years out of an interest in houses, then moved over to selling homes after she married Jeff, who had been previously married until he started fucking Maria at work during lunch time, then in the office, then about anywhere he could pull her thong to the side and put his cock in her giving her the creamy loads she craved.

Real estate was a good fit for Maria. She wore business clothes at work, which gave her the opportunity to dress slutty under her skirts, blouses and jackets. She wore sheer bras like the classic Gossard Glossies bras (she owned every color), she wore push-up bras, she wore half-bras that boosted her big, round tits but left her plucky nipples exposed for attention. Lately she had taken to lacy bralettes. Her big 34 D-cup tits were so firm they didn't need much support, so for Maria, bras were largely decorative. When she wore panties, which was most of the time, she wore a thong or slutty, sheer micro-miniature G-strings because, as she said, "It is easier to pull them to the side to fuck". She wore sheer to the waist pantyhose with nothing underneath, and open crotch pantyhose that granted quick and easy access to her sex. She also wore garter belts and stockings on frequent occasions, knowing her new husband Jeff couldn't resist bending her over in the morning before she went to the office and giving her a warm load. She made a point of always wearing her panties over her garter belt and stockings to afford quick and convenient access to her smooth, waxed pussy.

The real estate office also gave her new places to fuck, and new people- women and men- to do it with. By the time she left the automotive industry she had already fucked about everyone in her building who was desirable or eligible, married or not. At work functions, she delighted in meeting the wives of the men she had fucked in offices, blown in elevators, gotten fucked by in SUVs at lunch. As she made pleasant and attentive small talk she thought to herself, "I know what your husband's cum tastes like". Discretion was important given her professional veneer, so Maria never gave up the silent confidences of who had enjoyed her tits, vagina, ass and lips.

Maria was such a great fuck that her new husband, Jeff, eventually divorced his former wife, went to the Bahamas with Maria and a ring, got his dick sucked in a cabana on the beach (and everywhere else, including under a blanket on the flight there), then asked her to marry him the night after she fucked a cabana boy in front of him while she promised to do anything sexual he ever asked her. That sealed the deal. By the time the combined wedding trip and honeymoon was over, Maria had fucked two guys who worked at the hotel, getting spitroasted while Jeff videotaped her, eaten out a maid, and made about three hours of video. He videotaped her fucking, masturbating while talking dirty and parading through the hotel lobby in sheer tops, short skirts and micro-miniature thong bikinis. Maria and Jeff both got off on watching the videos of her sexual performances and displays on a big screen while they fucked at home.

Maria's sexual appetite was the definition of insatiable. She did sex like people do a serious hobby, exploring every aspect of it. She did role playing, posted videos of herself on porn sites with her face either not in the frame or covered with a mask so no one from her or Jeff's work would recognize her. She was into bondage, anal, girl on girl, group sex, being a hot wife and fucking others with Jeff's full knowledge and approval. She did amateur night at a strip club. She even placed an ad as an escort in a local lifestyle magazine at Jeff's urging and earned several thousand dollars in one weekend fucking guys for cash at an airport hotel while she secretly videotaped it for Jeff and her to watch later as she rode his dick.

Something happened to Maria on her 30th birthday. It was some crushing sense that her 20's were over, that she was getting older, and that the amount of time left in her life for sexual excess and adventure had a beginning, middle and end. Thus, she committed herself to make the absolute most of the middle of her sexual duration.

So, while you may judge Maria as promiscuous, slutty, unfaithful and an actual paid whore- all of these things, while true, simply fell under the auspices of Maria's fascination and obsession with sex. Sex was Maria's hobby, and her husband Jeff fully supported and encouraged it. And remember, this is 2020. Women make their own choices.

Take Monday night for example, when Maria decided to play a sexy surprise on her husband. Having never had children, or wanting them because they would interrupt her sexual excess and could loosen her precious, tight vagina, Maria had a fascination with semen. She loved cum. She loved to have it inside her every orifice. She loved the warmth from dollops of semen on her skin, she loved the scent of a room where multiple men had ejaculated thick loads onto her or into her. She loved the wanton spasm of an ejaculating cock, curved upward in erection and bucking as it hurled spasms of warm semen into the air. She absolutely loved its salty taste, texture and different flavor from different men. When men came on her, she massaged the semen into her skin as though it were an exotic cosmetic, the secret to eternal youth and libido.

She loved to invent new ways of forcing men to produce more semen. One (as yet) unfulfilled fantasy of hers was to bathe in a full tub of fresh, warm semen- gallons of it in a tub, her entire nude body completely submerged in the fertile goo up to her neck. She dreamt of being in a bathtub filled with semen, of opening her legs and letting it flow into her. The next morning after her dream she immediately Googled, "How many men would it take to fill a bathtub with semen?", (46,080 if each guy ejaculates an average load of a teaspoon. 768 teaspoons in a gallon, standard tub has 60 gallons. Half a football stadium of men cumming a bathtub). While impossible, it remained a focus of hers to get as much semen out of men as she possibly could.

As part of Maria's semen fascination, she jerked Jeff off into a little medical sample jar occasionally, collecting a modest couple of ounces of creamy cum over time that she could refrigerate and use for various sexual antics. She would warm it in the microwave, pour it on her tits, inseminate herself by shooting it into her vagina with a syringe to feel the warmth. She would fill her pussy with it then tell Jeff to fuck her, or even eat her without telling him she had injected semen into her vagina- forcing him to unwittingly eat his own cream pie. She believed swallowing semen was good for her, and having it in her anus made her feel especially sensual and sexually athletic.

Tonight, Maria wore an outfit that did the trick every time; black satin long line garter belt, nude stockings and a black, seamless, padded, add-two-cup size push-up bra from Frederick's. No panties. Her tits looked huge, her pussy was waxed smooth, and eating her would be impossible to resist. As soon as Jeff was home from work, his face was between her legs, his tongue taking long licks up her smooth, drenched slit and across her inflamed clit.

What Jeff didn't know is that, 45 minutes ago, Dave at the office had blown a thick load inside Maria's tight pussy after fucking her on his desk at the real estate office. Maria had teased him ruthlessly for two days, promising him outrageous and unlimited sexual access to her if he saved up his cum for a week so he could shoot an extra big load in her. Maria even went so far as to put Dave on a semen supplement that advertised bigger volumes of semen during ejaculation. She had no way of knowing if the pills worked, or if it was the sight of her panty-less pussy under her skirt framed by the nude stockings and the shiny black garter belt, but she felt his cock spasm inside powerfully inside her five times when he came, and she felt a warm and fulfilling flood deep inside herself.

After Dave filled her up generously at the office, Maria shoved a short, fat dildo up her pussy to keep his big cum load inside her, pulled on a stretchy, black latex thong over her garter belt to hold Dave's warm sperm inside her, and drove directly home to get Jeff to eat her shaved pussy, and Dave's load, on their marriage bed.

Maria thought about telling Jeff it was Dave's cum he was eating out of her cunt, but the thought of keeping it a dirty secret suddenly appealed to her. So, after removing the vaginal dildo-plug and peeling her black, latex thong off over her garter belt and stockings, she made Jeff lie on his back as she straddled his mouth, gripping the bed post while she ground her sopping cunt onto his face. She purposely did contractions to try to force Dave's semen out of her pussy and into her husband's mouth. He ate with enthusiasm. She looked forward to the next time the three of them were at the office, exchanging small talk while she thought about Dave's semen in Jeff's mouth via her tender, soaking, desirable vagina.

Sustainer
Sustainer
152 Followers