Maria, Slut Wife Ch. 02 - Amishland

Story Info
Maria takes husband Jeff to Amishland, Ohio for a surprise.
1.3k words
3.94
23.7k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sustainer
Sustainer
152 Followers

The Continued Chronicle Of Maria, Slut Wife's, Opulent Sexual Adventures.

***

Maria glanced demurely at her husband Jeff, slowly closing her eyes. He craned his neck to see what was happening to her just a few feet away on the flat sofa section. He was strapped down securely to the bed across the room, making it difficult to watch her predicament from his position, but it was worth the strain on his neck to see her like this, on all fours, being used. Being used by this giant, dark, other man.

The spectacle was opulent in the soft, evening cottage light. Her light skin contrasted by his cocoa-black darkness. Her small size diminished and subjected by his chiseled mass. And her submissive, arched-back, rump-raised mating posture as Levone saw to her, holding her white vinyl leash to control her as he slowly, mercifully worked his devastating rhythm.

She held her eyes shut for a long moment, savoring the sensation of a nine-inch, ebony prong gouging her depths. His spike driving into her guts, pushing everything aside in its mission to pierce her, penetrate her, impregnate her. Mate with her.

Maria arched her back like an animal being groomed- or inseminated. Bred. Levone's insertion seemed to take forever because of his freakish length. And girth. His penis is truly gargantuan.

Maria knew not to push back. It could be painful. She had eventually become practiced at taking him. At least as much of him as she could, and it was magnificent. A sensation like none other. The sense of fullness, the volume, the expansion and stretching. The feeling of him bottoming out- and continuing to press into her. Even the stabbing pangs of pain when he went... too deep, too hard. Every woman wanted this. Maria had it, right in front of her husband.

Maria couldn't take Levone's full length in her throat, her vagina or her anal passage. But trying- and struggling- was a carnal delight. If he became too enthusiastic, as he had at the office several times, it hurt. After the first time, she actually thought she may be injured. She pictured herself at the OB/GYN after the incident, telling her doctor straight-faced, "A coworker with an extremely large penis was having intercourse with me from behind, and may have injured my vagina because of his size and length and forcefulness thrusting into me." She actually savored the thought of looking the doctor in the eye and telling him that matter-of-factly.

It was worse- or better, than when she was first deflowered by a boy she lured to her garage from the basketball court at the park with her tight little shorts, tube top, pert new breasts and pony tail. The cliché was true, and since her first time when the boy bent her over her dad's car in her family's dark garage, she had "gone black". She vowed to never fully "go back". This was just too luscious.

So now she reached back with a hand to steady Levone- push him back off her just a little as he tried the impossible, cramming his entire length into her. She delighted in feeling the hardness of his hip, his lower abdomen, when she ushered him back from plunging into her too hard, too deep. He could actually hurt her with his penis- injure her. She loved that.

This weekend had been a while in the making. A trip down to the Amish country of Ohio for a weekend she had planned meticulously and her husband Jeff knew little about because it was a "surprise". Jeff had gotten used to Maria's "surprises", and knew only that she would go to any lengths to top their last escapade.

They had a farmland cottage booked, with a rustic, vaulted A-frame ceiling of pine timbers and a heavy-framed, handmade maple Amish bed on the second floor. How funny the contrast, the straight-laced Amish making a hardwood bedframe for Maria to strap her husband, Jeff, to while a massive African American man, her regional manager at work, fucked her from behind- in front of him. And that was just the prologue.

Maria planned extensively for their trip to the Amish cottage. She bought a white, lacy under-bust corselet with four garters and nude Hanes stockings with dark toes and heels. She added a shiny white satin, seamless, padded push-up bra that she could remove to reveal her beautiful tits while keeping her corset and stockings on. She had a sheer white, mesh micro-thong to wear over her stockings and garters, and a pair of beautiful, gold nipple ornaments to pull her puffy nipples through. The ornaments formed a kind of sparkling, bright, metal doily around her nipples and over her dark areole, accentuating her nipple's length on her new 34Ds. Her nails were red, her lipstick too, her hair teased and loosely curled. She looked bridal, angelic. She brought a white vinyl collar and leash to present to Levone to "control her" as they performed in front of Jeff.

She strapped Jeff to the bed first, then removed her robe to reveal her bride-like lingerie ensemble, tits propped up impossibly high, waist cinched in, legs elongated by the stockings, cleft at the top of her pussy just visible through the sheer white G-string.

"Be right back." Maria told her husband Jeff, pivoting on a tiptoe, prancing a couple steps to the stairs and tip-toeing down to meet her boss, Levone, at the door. Levone knew the plan already: She would strap Jeff down on the bed naked with a set of bondage cuffs, get him hard by revealing her outfit, then bring in Levone for the main event. Jeff's arousal was frenzied by a long-term pharmaceutical cocktail of Viagra and Semenax that Maria insisted he take daily. His cock arched upward like a desert monument, high and dry.

Levone had amazing staying power, and could regenerate in no time. Maria's enthusiasm for him helped. The pair worked well together. He loved drilling the little white girl, she loved being skewered by the huge black man. Her husband would love to watch. And she planned for him to participate, or at least, "benefit".

Maria would let Levone have her, use her as a living sex toy, then allow Jeff to sample the results of his sexual feats.

So Levone had made it as deep into Maria as he could, or as deep as she could take. He stood behind her as she knelt on all fours on the cushioned ottoman. He wrapped a twist of her blonde hair in his right fist as a reign, firmly held her leash with the other. And then he began the process.

Sliding out, pushing in. The length of his insertion took at least a full second. A full

second of seeing his glossy, black prong disappear into Maria, hearing her inhale, then at least another second as it withdrew, she tried to drop her head, he firmly held it back with her blonde hair. She found she could take more if she really arched her back into him. His cock felt like it was at the top of her stomach inside her.

"Oh God Jeff, look at what he's doing to me. Doing to your wife..."

Dave tried to raise his head off the pillow for a better view.

"He's prying me open. God! So huge, so deep. Jeff, honey... it hurts a little because he is so big inside me... Oh God! He's stretching me!"

There was a beautiful, tense silence as Levone's magnificent cock slowly backed out, then began its long trip back into Maria.

"Jeff... Oh, Jeff... he's so big honey. It hurts. His dick hurts inside me because it's so big. It hurts but it's just so good. Look at me sweetheart. Look at your beautiful wife right now, dressed like a bride on her wedding night- impaled on this beautiful, big, black cock!"

Levone reached his maximum insertion, at least two inches of his shaft still outside Maria. He slowly turned his glance to meet Jeff's eyes as he lay there, strapped down on the bed across the room. Then, looking Jeff directly I the eyes, Levone drove the remaining two inches up Maria's tortured cunt. She squealed in pain, and delight.

This weekend was off to a perfect start, and a long way from ending.

Sustainer
Sustainer
152 Followers