Mariah Carey Tops Jocelyn Bedard

Story Info
Hollywood Diva dominates Canadian Media sensation.
1.2k words
3.14
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Canadian Media personality Jocelyn Bedard and Hollywood Actress/Singer Mariah Carey met by happenstance at a Gala held in the City of Toronto, Ontario. Mariah Carey was in town to promote her new reality television series, and Jocelyn Bedard, as usual, was on hand to ogle the female celebrities while gathering material on them for her snarky videos. Top Ten simply cannot get enough of Jocelyn Bedard, and they're honestly not the only ones. Mariah Carey noticed the tall, sexy young Canadian woman and wanted to get to know her better. That's how Jocelyn Bedard ended up in Los Angeles...

When Mariah Carey wants something or someone, she doesn't take no for an answer. This is one of the many reasons why a lot of people describe the Hollywood Actress and Singer as bossy, pushy and demanding. Mariah Carey likes to boss people around and a lot of her female assistants have quit and left her employment in tears. Once in a great while, though, Mariah Carey runs into a special soul. A woman who loves being bossed around and dominated about as much as Mariah Carey enjoys bossing people around and dominating them. It was a match made in Heaven, or some other place whose name starts with an H...

"You make a beautiful slave," Hollywood Actress and Singer Mariah Carey said to Canadian Media personality Jocelyn Bedard. The tall, dark-haired and bronze-skinned young woman nodded and continued to lick Mariah Carey's feet. Female on female domination is hot, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. After years of criticizing female celebrities in her videos, Jocelyn Bedard, the sexy gal from Toronto, was finally interacting with the ladies she both admired and envied. As it turns out, Mariah Carey is something of a dominatrix, and she likes to punish smart-mouthed young women...

"Yes Mistress Mariah," Jocelyn Bedard said meekly, and Mariah Carey grinned, and led her around her stately Los Angeles mansion on a leash. Jocelyn followed Mariah Carey on all fours like an obedient pet. The tall, sexy Canadian media darling was mesmerized, both by Mariah Carey's fabulous wealth and her thick round ass. Jocelyn Bedard is a closet bisexual gal who really, really likes dominant older women. Mariah Carey sensed that about Jocelyn from the moment they met. Nothing wrong with that.

"Eat my pussy," Mariah Carey said as she slipped out of her robe, revealing her golden brown, statuesque body. Jocelyn Bedard could only gawk, mesmerized by Mariah Carey's pretty face, big tits, curvy body and sexy thighs. The Hollywood diva sat on a throne-like chair in her plush living room. Kneeling before Mariah Carey, Jocelyn Bedard did as she was told. Mariah Carey spread her thick golden brown thighs invitingly, exposing her hairy pussy. Jocelyn Bedard brought her face to Mariah Carey's crotch and inhaled her womanly scent and then went to work. Time for a certain Canadian Media personality to eat some fine African American MILF pussy...

Jocelyn Bedard closed her eyes as she licked Mariah Carey's pussy. For the tall, athletic yet curvy Canadian brunette, whose movie credits include the short film Adele, directed by Joe DiBenedetto, eating pussy is pure heaven. Mariah Carey sighed happily as Jocelyn Bedard ate her pussy voraciously. Mariah Carey loves the fellas, but enthusiastic and horny young women are a rare pleasure which the African American diva simply cannot do without. Let the good times roll...

"You taste delicious, Mistress Mariah," Jocelyn Bedard paused to say, and she briefly opened her eyes, to see Mariah Carey smiling at her. Mariah Carey flashed Jocelyn Bedard a sexy wink and the younger woman took it as a good sign. Jocelyn Bedard grasped Mariah Carey's thighs with both hands and ate her pussy with gusto. Is there anything more delicious in the entire Multiverse than black pussy? Jocelyn Bedard certainly doesn't think so.

"Hmm, eat my ass," Mariah Carey said, and she got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Jocelyn Bedard's heart skipped a beat and she felt her pussy get wet as she beheld Mariah's big golden brown booty in all of her glory. Mariah Carey turned around and saw the mesmerized look on Jocelyn Bedard's face. The lovely Canadian brunette seemed hypnotized by Mariah Carey's big booty. It must be said that African American female booty hypnotism is a trick that works not only on men, particularly black men, but it also affects lesbians and bisexual women.

"Yes madam," Jocelyn Bedard said obediently, and she literally kissed Mariah Carey's big golden brown booty. Spreading Mariah Carey's thick ass cheeks wide open, Jocelyn Bedard eagerly sniffed her booty hole. Mariah Carey grinned as Jocelyn Bedard slid her tongue into Mariah Carey's booty hole. For ages, Jocelyn Bedard has yearned to taste celebrity female booty and at last, the Canadian Media personality's fantasy was finally coming true. Jocelyn Bedard began eating Mariah Carey's booty like there was no tomorrow. African American female booty holes are delicious and if loving their taste is wrong then Jocelyn Bedard doesn't want to be right...

"Hmm, Joce, I want to fart," Mariah Carey warned, giggling, and Jocelyn Bedard only ate her ass more hungrily. When Mariah Carey finally farted, Jocelyn Bedard inhaled her wind and tasted it. Jocelyn Bedard absolutely loved Mariah Carey's booty and everything to do with it. Some women like the smell and taste of other women's farts and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Thrilled by her new female submissive sheer wildness, Mariah Carey rewarded Jocelyn Bedard by sitting on her face. Jocelyn Bedard lay flat on the carpet as Mariah Carey smothered her face with her big brown ass. It doesn't get any hotter than this...

Next, Mariah Carey donned a strap-on dildo and put Jocelyn Bedard on all fours. Smiling, Mariah Carey caressed Jocelyn Bedard's big ass and then began eating her pussy. Arching her back, Jocelyn Bedard moaned in sheer pleasure as Mariah Carey ate her ass. After stimulating Jocelyn Bedard's pussy with her mouth and fingers, Mariah Carey began fucking her. Jocelyn Bedard squealed in delight as Mariah Carey gripped her hips and leaned into her, burying the dildo deep inside of her. Time for the sexy, bodacious African American MILF to show a certain younger woman what she was made of...

"Fuck me hard, Mistress Mariah," Jocelyn Bedard screamed, and Mariah Carey laughed, smacking the younger woman and pulling her long dark hair while fucking her. Mariah Carey loves to dominate hot younger women, and Jocelyn Bedard seemed to really be into it, like a true submissive. Mariah Carey went to town on Jocelyn Bedard, slamming the dildo into her pussy, smacking her big round butt, and berating her during some truly rough and fun, woman to woman sex. It wasn't long before Jocelyn Bedard came, for Mariah Carey's strap-on game is on point...

Canadian Media personality Jocelyn Bedard had a big smile on her face as she boarded the flight at LAX and headed back to the City of Toronto, Ontario. The tall, sexy brunette is racking up quite the body count as she fucks female celebrities, among them Kim Kardashian, Caroline Rhea, and many others. Jocelyn Bedard hopes to one day get into bed with Lady Gaga. This is a dream shared by many lesbians and bisexual women around the world, to be sure, but Jocelyn Bedard is a hard worker who believes in making her dreams come true. Let the fun and the adventures continue...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers