Marianne Eats Ch. 02

Story Info
An elderly lady punishes two young men... with oral.
2.8k words
4.61
7.8k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I tell you about the next thing that happened to me at the pool where I started to work (you can read about the first thing in Marianne Eats Troy), I should remind you that I'm real and the pool is real so if you want to know anything more about what happened, just ask in comments and I'll get back to you.

Anyway, my second week at work and I was still buzzing from my first-day encounter with Troy, the hot twentysomething who I sucked off behind my counter. Because of that memory and because of all the cute young lads coming past my counter, some of whom I got glimpses of changing through the ever-opening-and-closing doors, I was loving this job.

Thursdays, it turned out, they closed the pool to the general public so that the local university water polo team could use it for practice. And that meant twenty or so fit young men between the ages of 18 and 22 walking past, some of them saying 'Hello Miss' as if I was a teacher or something. It was a little boring as, once they were in, there was nothing else to do but sit and wait for them to come back out again as no one else was allowed in. But the thought of seeing these cute just-showered lads walking back out kept me in place.

So, it wasn't my first week of them coming past but my second that the following happened. They'd all gone in -- 'Hello Miss' -- and done their practice and I could hear them in the changing room changing back, with no randoms going in so no glimpses of them changing. Then I heard voices raised, some bad language and then some clattering. Deep male voices getting heated and more clattering.

Worried that something might be wrong, I charged in to see two of the team having an actual fight, wrestling on the ground and shouting in each other's faces. Standing around them were the others in various states of undress, some almost dressed, some in underwear, some totally naked, covering themselves as soon as they saw me. 'What the hell is going on in here!' I shouted above the din of both the fight and of the other guys cheering them on. Silence. There's something about the voice of a woman in her late 60s that gets young men's attention, whether it's a teacher thing or a grandmother thing. Whatever it was, everyone shut up.

'Now, if you don't want me to get straight onto your university and tell them what's going on here and how the team is no longer welcome at the pool, then you'd better all get dressed on the double and get the hell out...' I said in the same tone. Everyone went straight to it... but don't think I was so angry I didn't get a good look at those young men dropping towels and pulling on underpants: is there anything sexier than a young man pulling on his underpants and readjusting himself in them?

'Not you two,' I said to the guys who had been fighting. 'You go and stand over there until this lot have finished...' I really had no idea why they were taking me so seriously. Whether it was the natural authority of someone who had brought up sons of her own or the threat that they would have nowhere to train if I carried out my threat (not that it was mine to carry out: it would have to be the director) but all these fit young men just did whatever I told them: most of them getting dressed in record time, the two miscreants standing sheepishly in their yellow team Speedos in the corner.

I said nothing, which kind of added to the severity, and soon the last of the team had let the door swing behind him, glancing back at the two trouble-makers left behind with a look of sympathy. I slowly took the huge ring of keys from my apron pocket and went over to the door and locked it, turning back to the two shivering boys, who now looked even more terrified. As well they should.

'So, what the hell is all this about?' I said in my best angry-adult voice.

'He started it,' said one of them, tall, blond, tousled hair, a very lack-lustre bit of beard trying to grow in. He was skinny enough that you could make out some of his ribs but very sweet and clearly very fit.

'No, you started it,' said the other, just as tall but dark with a bit of hair on his chest and fairly hairy legs. His hair was dark and curly, his eyes black and angry-looking.

'How old are you?' I said, severely. 'You sound like a couple of kids?'

'Eighteen,' they both said in unison, one of them adding the word 'Miss'.

'And put your hands by your side when you're talking to me,' I added, noticing they were both modestly covering their bulges with their hands... and I wanted to see those bulges. I wanted to inspect those bulges.

They both did as they were told and just stood there, avoiding catching my eye, waiting to see what I was going to do to them.

'Now, this swimming pool closes especially for your university team and this is how you thank us?' They looked down, embarrassed. 'How do you think the rest of the team would feel about you if I got onto the college and told them about your behaviour and how you were no longer welcome here?'

Neither answered.

'Hmmm?'

'I think they'd be pretty pissed off,' said the blond boy without looking at me. 'Sorry, annoyed,' he corrected himself, not wanting to add bad language to my list of complaints.

'What's your name, boy?'

'James, Miss,' he replied.

'Well, James, no I think you're right. I don't think they'd be too happy to hear that you two acting like children had put an end to the university water polo team.'

'And you, what's your name?'

'Jamie, Miss.'

'James and Jamie. Well, Jamie, what do you think the university would say if I told them that your behaviour had put an end to our special relationship?'

'I don't know, Miss,' he said. 'But I reckon there'd be some sort of punishment, maybe even a suspension... I'm not sure, Miss.'

'Look at me when you speak,' I barked, both of them immediately snapping their heads up to look me in the eye. As they looked at my face, I made it very obvious that it wasn't their faces that I was looking at. They could clearly see that I was appraising their bodies: the slim, lithe one and the more muscular hairier one. By returning my gaze to their faces everyone once in a while, I made sure they could see me looking at their legs, at their chests and, of course, at their bulges.

And being 18-year-old men -- and wearing nothing but tiny yellow Speedos -- I could see that James, the blond, was already starting to get hard, just having me look at his bulge. So I kept staring. And it kept growing. Jamie, noticing where I was staring, looked down and saw what was going on in James' trunks. And blushed. And you know how much I like men who blush.

'So, would you rather be punished for this behaviour by your university or by me?' I asked, noting a sort of terror cross their faces at the choice I was giving them. They looked at each other then Jamie said, 'You, Miss.'

'Yes, Miss, you,' said James.

At this I sat down on one of the still damp benches where the guys had just been changing and indicated with my finger that I wanted them to approach me. 'Closer,' I said, as they only came a couple of steps. They moved forward until I told them to stop. Their bulges were just about 18 inches from my face and I made it very obvious that I was inspecting them, upon which James's continued to grow while Jamie's blush extended all the way down to his slightly furry chest.

In a couple of moments of this silence, James was fully hard in his Speedos, stretching them out so I could see veins in his cock and his full bush as the waistband had been stretched down by the increased size of his cock.

'It looks like James has a head start on you,' I said, looking Jamie square in the eye. 'I think you'd better catch up.' He looked bemused for a second then started to massage the bulge in his Speedos with his hand, looking to me for permission, seeing as I had told them very clearly not to cover their bulges. I nodded. He carried on squeezing and rubbing until his cock was also hard, pointing off to one side, even with a bit of what looked like precum staining the yellow Speedo material.

'That's better,' I said, 'Now you're both paying a little more respect than you were a moment ago.' And reaching forward, I started to massage these two hard young cocks through the thin fabric of their Speedos. Both were so hard, they were actually twitching and as I squeezed, both cocks released a bit of precum which was leaking straight through their trunks. I put my finger to the precum oozing through and put it to my lips.

I put a finger inside each of their waistbands, realising that, of course, they were tied with a cord. 'Untie for Marianne,' I said, at which they both fumbled in their waistbands then obediently put their hands back to their sides. Putting my finger back inside their waistbands, I teased them a little so they could just feel me brushing past the flesh of their cocks, then I started to pull, struggling against their hard ons, until both were standing in front of me with their Speedos beneath their balls, their cocks pointing straight towards me, both with droplets of precum at the slit.

They were both beautiful-looking cocks: James's was probably longer, with a bit of a foreskin covering half the head while Jamie's was thicker, hairier and either circumcised or with the foreskin fully pulled back. I just sat and looked at them, which seemed to make their cocks twitch, desperate to be touched. I let them sweat it a bit then reached forward and took one in each hand, my old lady skin contrasting with their young flesh, my fingernail polish and jewellery contrasting with their beautiful, natural cocks.

I rubbed them in unison, Jamie's foreskin moving back, looking up to see them both throw their heads back and moan. 'Fuck,' one muttered under his breath. I harvested some of the pre-cum from their dripping cocks and smoothed it over the heads of their dicks, leading to more moaning and more 'fucks'. Jamie's balls had risen so they were almost inside of his body -- I smoothed them back down -- while James's were churning and bouncing with my strokes.

Then leaning towards James, I put out my tongue and licked away the new droplet of precum that had formed and, turning towards Jamie, did the same to him. Turning back towards James, I put the whole head of his cock in my mouth at which he moaned and instinctively reached towards my head. I pushed his hand back. Then turned to Jamie and put the fat head of his leaking cock into my mouth. It was then I realised it was him muttering 'fuck' under his breath.

Going back to James with Jamie's cock still in my hand, I took him further into my mouth, way down my throat until I could feel the soft pubic hair against my face and hear the gasping from above. These guys are only 18, I thought to myself, they have probably not been deep-throated before, this must feel amazing. Then returning to Jamie, I did the same to him, feeling his thick cock fill my throat as another 'fuck' slipped out of him.

While going from one to the other like this, I kicked both of their legs apart with my feet and reached between their legs, the balls resting on the inside of my wrists as I massaged them on the hard ridge between their balls and arseholes. More moaning and I could see their hands screwed into fists, trying to resist the urge to grab the back of my head. Then, with their cocks still dipping in and out of my greedy mouth, I located their anuses and just tapped my fingers against them. I could feel their bodies stiffen: clearly they weren't used to a woman touching them here. So I carried on, bringing my hands back through to lick two fingers to give them a bit of lubrication.

With James's beautiful young cock down my throat one minute and Jamie's thicker, furrier cock down it the next, I circled my fingers on their holes, prying to get in. While I could feel James clench his hole to deny my entry, Jamie actually opened towards my finger, allowing it in. More moans, more 'fucks'. He was hot inside. I could feel a pulse.

'Now I want to see you do yourselves,' I said, sitting back, taking my hands away from them, smelling my fingertips to catch a whiff of their musk. I felt like I could see disappointment in their eyes that they were no longer being touched, being sucked but they both took their cocks in their hands and started stroking themselves, Jamie with long steady strokes that went from the base of his cock to the head, James more feverishly.

As I watched, I could hear the squelching of their wet cocks as they rubbed, both looking at me as they did so. I darted between their eyes and their cocks, occasionally reaching out to steal a bit of precum. 'Jamie, I want you to cum first,' I said, cruelly, as I could see James was actually nearer to orgasm. 'Then when he has finished, you can cum, James.'

'Where would you like us to cum, Miss?' said Jamie, still stroking.

'In my mouth,' I said. 'I want to taste bad boy sperm.' I could sense them glance towards each other, as if to say, 'Is she serious?' But I just moved my face closer to Jamie's cock, licked my lips and stuck my tongue out. The strokes grew longer and faster and in seconds I heard a grunt and the first rope of sperm shot towards me, hitting me in the hair. The second was less energetic hitting me on the cheek and dripping towards my open mouth, while the third hit me square on the tongue. It was salty and sweet at the same time with rope after rope coming as Jamie carried on stroking. When I felt he'd finished, I moved towards him, took his still twitching cock in my mouth and sucked every last drop out as he twitched and writhed.

'Now you, James,' I said, pulling him by the thigh towards me. With his cock so close to my face I was getting splashed with precum, it took him no time at all to unload, his spunk thicker, less energetic, all landing plop in my open mouth. His sperm was sweeter, creamier. I swallowed all of it, savouring the taste of these beautiful young men on my tongue as I felt it slip down my throat. 'I'll have them inside me all day,' I thought as it went down. I took James's cock in my mouth to make sure I got every last drop, flicking my tongue along the slit in his cock as he breathed hard.

Both red-faced, either from the exertion or from embarrassment, I couldn't tell, they stepped back and bent down to pull up the Speedos that were now round their ankles. 'No, you don't,' I said, severely again. 'They're mine.'

'But, they...' James started to object but could see in my face that I was a woman that got what she wanted, whether they liked it or not.

'Now, get dressed,' I ordered, and watched them pull cheap stretchy underpants over their still hard cocks, rearranging them to be less obvious as they put on their jeans.

'So, I hope you've learned your lesson,' I said, leaving it hanging there. I don't suppose they quite knew what lesson they were supposed to have learned but they said, 'Yes, miss,' in unison.

'Now you may leave,' I said, walking towards the door to unlock it the taste of these beautiful young men still at the back of my throat.

Outside in the reception hall their team-mates were sitting around, muttering, looking concerned... 'What happened?' I could hear a couple of them say as they caught sight of Jamie and James walking shame-faced out of the changing room.

'She just had a go at us,' I heard James answer and I could imagine Jamie blushing as he said it.

So, that was my second encounter in the swimming pool and remember, if you have any questions about this incident, ask in comments and I'll let you know.