Maria's First Porn Theater Visit

Story Info
Maria submits to getting groped; submits to cum on her tits.
2.7k words
4.07
23.4k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria is a shy conservative Latina wife with high morals, prim and proper church going mom who would never be caught in a porn theater. She's curvy with long brunette hair, medium complexion, big brown eyes, enhanced by black eyeliner and black eyelash mascara. Her large dark areolas with sensitive nipples, her nipples are so sensitive, her orgasms are triggered by rough nipple stimulation; her voluptuous 40DD are always hidden by her conservative clothing. She refuses to show cleavage or wear tight clothing that enhances her large 40DD.

Maria is a closet slut; she turned on with idea of my fantasy to watch her with a complete stranger. She redirects our sexual talks whenever I mention the fantasy about watching her fuck a complete stranger; she tells me to stop because it turns her on and it's beginning to become offensive. So I stop talking; a few minutes later, she back on the topic, she doesn't let it go and asked why it turns me on. She goes on to say, it will never happen! If we do cross the line, she bothered by craving more. Maria- do you want me crave fucking complete strangers? I said absolutely! Maria- that's a nasty addiction! I know myself and I will get addicted to the pleasure. Maria- it's hard enough lubricating a large dildo and fucking me deep and hard when you're at work. You don't know me! People see me as a conservative church going wife and mom. But, I have struggles and acknowledge I'm a closet slut.

Maria is easly aroused and never shows it. The only way I can tell if she is turned on; by reaching between her legs to check her moisture. Her cunt lubricate becomes wet, sticky and slippery.

My wife stand about 5'5" and you would never know it; she has large 40DD as they are camouflaged by her choice in clothing. She a real closet slut! One weekend she sat me down and told me, we need to have a serious conversation about my fantasy. She confessed while I'm at work she lubricates her large 12" long, 8" girth Mandingo life like dildo, large balls with suction base. She confessed that she has suction the dildo to the edge of the bathroom tub and sat on it fantasizing she was fucking black man's cock. In addition, she also admitted lying in our bed with legs spread wide open and fucks it deep and hard slamming the balls against her asshole!

The real life like Mandingo dildo is huge compared to my average 8" long 6" girth cock. I purchased that dildo long time ago attempting to get my wife curious about fucking a black man. I used it several time on her over the years; she complaint it was to long and too thick, so I stopped using it on her. I recently come to learn my wife would take it out and lubricated the massive life like Mandingo dildo and fuck it while I was at work. She confessed that she love the hurtful feeling of it stretching her cunt like it was about to rip her skin. She enjoys the painful pleasure of the stretch. Wow, she admitted to liking the deep penetration touching places I can't reach; And the feeling of the large ball sack slam against her asshole as she thrust deep inside herself. I asked do you take the whole length inside.... Yes! Maria- I get so horny and love the painful penetration; especially the large over exaggerated life like balls hit my butt hole!

I was turn on by my wife's confession of her sexual struggles with the idea of fucking a complete stranger; especially if that stranger was well Endowed black man. The mere fact that my wife struggles with the eagerness to fuck a black man... WOW!

Saturday night, date night with the wifey. Typically we go to dinner and then head to the Indian casino to gamble. Maria told me she fucking horny and would rather skip dinner and the casino to visit porn theater. My turn now, I told Maria, I would if you dress like a slut. Maria- Okay will dress like a slut as long as you take me over to the next town so I don't run into any I might know. And you have to tell me what to wear! I instructed my wife to wear a short black skirt without panties, red fitted button front blouse, no bra, and red high heels with ankle bracelet on her right ankle, and lots of black eyelash mascara and lots of black eyeliner and bright red lip stick. Maria- okay, but don't have a tight fitted blouse; but, I still have a red blouse I use to wear in college, it may a bit too tight. I told her just try it on.

She called me over to inspect her and to get my approval. WOW!

Maria looked absolutely hot. The blouse was fitted tight and you could see her large areolas through the thin material and her erect nipples poking against the fabric was easily noticed. I told her to unbutton a few top buttons to expose her cleavage. As she walked towards me, I could see her tits sway! Her skirt line was about couple of inches below her pubis mount. I told pull up your skirt to check if she was wearing panties. Nope! Clean shaven pussy... She looks beautiful to me! Like real sexy slut!

We drove about an hour out of town to this Porn Theater located in an isolated area, lots of industrial building. Adult Theater neon sign open 24 hours, video arcades, and 2 theaters with about 50 seat accommodations. During our drive, I seen my wife out the corner of my eye, she was slowly and deliberately spreading her legs open and closing her legs, slow rhythm, I reach between her legs to feel if she was wet, she was extremely wet! More that usual...

I parked the car behind the theater; the front parking was full. The lot in the back was poorly lit, and I told my wife, your last change to back out. I told what to expect. The theater would be very dark; men jacking off, men will boldly sit next to her, and may jack off, and most likely some will attempt to grope your tits and reach between you legs. I asked her, do you still want to go in. Maria- yes! Upon driving to the back parking lot, Maria seen a few men standing at the entrance of the theater. She asks why? My reply, well, when we walk in they will follow us into the theater to watch you, hoping to get a glimpse of your tits. Maria- Oh shit.

I walked around to open the car door for Maria; she spread her legs open when she stepped out and her short skirt rose up her tights giving me full view of her cunt, in the badly lit parking lot I was still able to see her shaven cunt, her moist cunt glisten from her arousal. Fuck she was wet! We walked around to the front entrance, paid the clerk $20 for admission. Low and behold the men standing outside soon follow us into the dark theater. We pause at the entrance of the theater until our eyes made adjustment to the darkness. No couples, men spread out; some looking over their shoulders focus on Maria.

We continued looking around to take our seats. I suggest that we seat in the back of the theater for privacy. I deliberately chose a row with a single man, I went into the row first and Maria followed. As I passed the man, I deliberately pause a few seconds making Maria stand in front of the stranger, she facing the stranger leaning forward not to touch his knees, stranger eyes lock on Maria's tits as the swayed forward, her tits almost coming out of thin fabric blouse, one button away from letting her tits pop out. Maria sat one seat away from the stranger.

Maria was very nervous and sexual aroused by her first porn theater visit. She looked around seeing the men at the entrance begin to change seats; a couple strangers sat behind her and a few more sat in front off us, off to an angle to allow them complete view of Maria. She kisses me lustfully and very passionately, I put my on hand on her right breast and gently squeezed her fullness, which made my cock hard. The strangers watched us attentively. My wife told me she glad and extremely aroused by the nasty environment. On the screen was playing a black guy fucking a Latina with large breast. That got my wife's attention. Maria lost notice of the men around her.

Maria head facing the theater screen; but I could see her eye off to the lift side watching the stranger pull out his cock and begin to stroke it. I felt her get tense, she slid a little down her seat and slowly spread open her legs, accidentally making her skirt move up her thigh exposing her shaven Latina cunt without realizing she was exposing her cunt to the strangers in front. The stranger to her left, moved into the empty seat, now seating next to Maria. Immediately Maria closed her legs and sat up, turns to me, but I deliberately pretended not to notice the stranger switched seat to her. Maria was locking in place for about 5 minutes, and then she turns her head to watch the man stroke his cock.

The stranger was looking directly at my wife as he'd stroke his cock slowly for Maria. I saw her slowly open her legs over a few minutes deliberately attempting to make contact with her knee to his. Watching my wife under the cover of darkness was stimulating as fuck! The stranger seen Maria's knee slowly moving toward him over time and the stranger deliberately moved his knee to meet her knee.

They finally touched knees! Fuck that was hot.

Maria initiates the innocent knee contact by deliberately making contact with the horny stranger. I had to check my wife cunt, fuck! I reach between her legs and boy... it was wet, slippery and sticky. She gave off a low moan. I reached under her right elbow toward her blouse buttons and undid two buttons. She wasn't kidding about; she was one button away from letting her tits pop out. Her tits now in full view to the stranger in the front row, her nipples nearly visible. But caught notice of the stranger next to her already groping her left breast as he stroke his cock. Maria didn't mention to me he was groping her left breast. So the game is on, I pretended not to notice!

As I watched under the cover of darkness out the corner of my eyes, when the light from the screen was bright, I was able to see clearly what was going on and so did the men in front; otherwise, it dark; but my eyes made adjustment to the darkness. I deliberately pull Maria's blouse open and her right breast fully exposed... her large areola could be seen and her nipple fully erect as the men in front seats lock eyes on her breast. Maria didn't cover up. She now is enjoying the man rubbing her thigh.

The stranger next to her, reach over to pull her left hand to his cock. Maria began to stroke it slowly. Oh fuck! Should I stop it? I continued to pretend I didn't know what was going on. I thought she would say something, but never did. The two men in the back row stood up standing over Maria while they stroke their cocks. She looked over both shoulders and seen the men behind her stroking their cocks. I asked Maria do you want to leave. Maria- No I don't want to leave! I so fucking hot and horny! This is so fucking nasty! I love it! Thank you honey... Honey I have that guy's cock in my hand. The screen got bright; I could now see her stroking him. The guy next to her was black guy! Oh fuck!

The men seated in the front row now jacking off. I saw Maria fingers wipe off the pre-cum from the black dude; and put her fingers in her mouth to taste the pre-cum. Fuck! She immediately went back to stroking his massive cock. The BBC cock was about 4 times the length of her fist with and she couldn't close her fist around the thick girth. I reach between her legs to finger her cunt, but the black dude hand was already finger fucking my wife soak pussy without me knowing it; Maria was pretending nothing was happening.

The black dude would not make eye contact with me; like he was doing nothing to Maria. My wife so turn on by the nastiness under the cover of darkness. One stranger behind Maria was on her left side, the dude move her long brunette hair away from her face. I saw him place his cock on her cheek; Maria was turn slightly towards the black dude next to her; her shoulder and back slightly turn my way; her backside to me. What the fuck! I saw Maria turn her head slightly, as the stranger was rubbing his cock on her left cheek and at times would rub it on her lips. Maria wouldn't open her mouth.

This dude didn't give up! My wife getting finger fucked by a black man, guys in the front jacking off; eye fixated on my wife exposed tit. The dude rubbing his cock on my wife's face had reach over and exposes the other breast. Now Maria's breast fully exposed to the on lookers. The stranger was fucking her face in slow rhythmic pushes attempting to enter her mouth as he pushed and poke his cock to the left side of her closed lips. Maria has extremely sensitive nipples and when pulled and pinched roughly she has multiple orgasms. Oh fuck! The fucker is now pinching her nipples and pulling on them rough as his cock pokes away at her closed lips; pre-cum on cheek and lips.

Fuck it was getting too much for me! The live visual of Maria being sexually molested was a fucking turn on. My eyes locked on Maria getting sex up and saw her finally lick the pre-cum off her lips. The stranger seen it too; he also noticed how Maria responded when he pinched and pulled on her left nipple to the point he timed the pull and pinch with the thrust of his cock into her lips! Fuck! His timing was perfect because Maria slightly open her mouth. His large mushroom head was now making its way into her mouth. With every pinch and pull of her nipple, Maria submits to his cock entering her mouth.

I saw Maria begin to suck on the mushroom head and seen her tongue make clockwise circles around the large mushroom head. The stranger to her right moves her brunette hair to expose her neck. He shot large load of cum on her neck! Maria felt that and immediately open her mouth to take in the large mushroom cock head into her mouth. The black dude stood up and shots his cum on her face and tits. Maria wiped if off with her hand and licked her hand clean! The black dude zipped up and walked away. I am sure Maria would have fucked him.

The stranger on her right began to feed his cock once again into Maria's mouth. I heard her gag; the fucker was pushing his cock deep down her throat while having a firm pull on her nipple; I join in and began to pull and pinch on her other nipple while finger fucking extremely wet cunt to the point she finally orgasm! Oh fuck the stranger shot cum inside her mouth about the same time she orgasm. She chokes on the large amount, coughing to regain her breath. Maria- this was very satisfying and extremely addictive. You have open Pandora box! I want to be fucked like a whore! I want to go home now and I want you fuck me with the life like Mandingo dildo. I want you to slam it deep and hard making the fake balls slam against my ass. I want to suck you while you do that. I want to orgasm as you shot cum inside my mouth.