All Comments on 'Maria's Holiday Surprise'

by Jarca69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fayspgfayspgover 1 year ago

Loved it. Hope to read more about Maria!

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

Wonderful story! I want Marcus to give my wife a massage, lol. She needs it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Jack hadn't brought his club ... " is lovely irony ... the highlight of the way-too-long first 3/4 of the story.

Hopefully Zack will dominate Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Jack is the most wonderful husband a woman could ever want. " So, I turn into a gutter slut and cum dumpster, betray everything our marriage and relationship has stood for all those years, so I can risk STD's and even death, all for some strange dick. What a fucking cunt. Shoot her, and dump her at sea. end of story.

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesover 1 year ago

Loved this story, Love how she worked herself up to take his 12 inch black cock! Also really good to have jack there watching her take that big black cock! I want to do the same with my wifey!

jewelya8789jewelya8789over 1 year ago

Ken? Mike? Is Sarah a bigamist? The name of her husband changed a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Your stories are pretty well written but you fell into the trap that afflicts too many writers. All your stories are essentially the same. The same events in chronological order, only the names change. You meet a younger black man on vacation or at a restaurant. You fall for his young muscled body. Eventually you connect but with your husband there. He takes you slowly in missionary, then rear entry and finally you on top where you ride him to orgasm. He then mounts you back in missionary and drives his foot long cock in deep where he cums a gallon. Lover leaves you, hubby says he enjoyed watching you and you fall asleep.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous