Maria's Holiday Surprise

Story Info
This is Maria's point of view, of her interracial experience.
10.7k words
4.6
14.4k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/14/2022
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers

This story sits alongside my first attempt on here, "White Wife's Holiday Surprise". I wanted to tell the story, from the perspective of the wife. While it is based on that, I also wanted to improve it, and also add a few changes. Hope you enjoy it, dear reader.

Jack is the most wonderful husband a woman could ever want. It was my 50th birthday this year, and he had decided to treat me to a special holiday in Jamaica. We would be staying in a 5-star, adult-only, luxury resort. It looked stunning in the brochure, and it received great reviews from guests, particularly about the extra services provided on site.

I gave Jack a hug and told him how much I loved him.

"You are a special lady, Maria, and this is my way of showing you how much."

We both couldn't wait to go.

With just over a week to go before we were flying out, I decided I would do a little extra shopping for the holiday. Normally, when I dress, it would be very conservative. Jack loves my body, but I'm very conscious of the looks I receive from the opposite sex. I love to exercise and have a very tight body. At around 5 feet 7 inches, my vitals are 36E-28-36. Although my boobs are big, they are nice and firm. Being a blue-eyed blond and having a figure like this, I always attract the gaze of the boys. For this trip, I was going to give Jack a few treats.

"Can I help you?" asked the young shop assistant.

"I'm looking for something special for a trip; myself and my husband are going on one soon."

"We do have a new line of dresses that might be just what you are looking for."

The dresses looked fabulous but were very short and very low-cut. What the hell, I thought to myself. I tried a few on, and I must admit, they made me feel very sexy. I bought three in red, white, and black, and I also bought a black crop top with a matching mini skirt. In the shoe section, I bought a couple of pairs of six-inch high heels to go with my new purchases.

"Do you have a nightwear section?" I asked the young girl.

She showed me, and I picked out a gorgeous blue baby doll nightie and a sexy white lacy body with matching white hold-ups. To finish it all off, I bought a couple of two-piece swimming costumes. Normally I'd wear an all-in-one, but not for this trip. I couldn't wait to show Jack my new outfits.

When I showed him the dresses, he was blown away.

"And what is in the other bag, Maria?" he asked.

"Those are for a special occasion, and I want them to be a sexy surprise for you, darling," I told him.

He wanted a fashion show there and then, but I told him he had to wait until the holidays.

"I hope you like them." I said to him.

"I'm sure I will; you always look fantastic. Put it this way, you'll certainly turn more heads with those sexy outfits on" he replied back.

"I can always change them if you think they are too revealing, darling." I told him.

"Don't be silly. I can't wait to see you in them. I'm lucky that other guys find you attractive. There's nothing wrong with that. At the end of the day, it is me who you are with," he reassured me.

"Thanks, love. I only want to look good for you and no one else." I told him, while blushing at his compliment.

The day finally arrived, and we were waiting for our taxi to the airport.

"The taxi is here, darling," Jack shouted up the stairs.

I had decided to wear my favourite pink knee-length dress for the trip there. The taxi driver helped us with our luggage, and we set off. I could feel him checking me out in his rear-view mirror.

Jack whispered in my ear. "I thought you might have put on one of your new outfits."

"Not until we are on holiday, darling. If I had one on now, I'm not sure we'd get to the airport in one piece" I laughed, pointing at the driver.

We checked in and had a few drinks before eventually boarding our flight. I'm not the best flyer, but the flight wasn't too bad. As we exited the plane, the heat hit us.

"Maybe I should have worn one of my mini dresses after all; it is so hot." I laughed.

Once inside the terminal building, it was much more bearable. As we walked to collect our luggage, I was getting quite a few stares from the local young men.

"It looks like your sexiness travels well," Jack teased me.

"Stop it, you are embarrassing me," I laughed, turning slightly red.

To be honest, I was quite enjoying the attention I was getting from these young black guys.

After collecting our luggage, we boarded our bus and were finally on our way to the resort. The website and literature we received about the resort didn't do it justice. It was absolutely stunning. We checked into our apartment and couldn't believe how big it was. We had our own lounge with a balcony overlooking the pool area. The main bathroom had a massive round bath, which was large enough for us both to soak in. Our bedroom had a four-poster bed and an on-suite shower room. I gave Jack a long, sensual kiss.

"This is absolutely fantastic daring. We are going to have a fabulous couple of weeks here. Might have to thank you properly later" I winked at him.

We unpacked and decided to have a walk around to get our bearings. I changed into white shorts and a loose-fitting lilac top. It was far too hot outside, so I decided to go braless. Looking in the mirror, I could make out the outline of my nipples through the material. I noticed Jack staring at my top.

"I hope you like what you see, darling."

"You are certainly a hot lady. Feeling a little relaxed, I take it" he replied.

"I certainly am. I hope you don't mind me going braless but it's far too hot out there." I smiled at him.

"Certainly not, you look so sexy."

I blushed at his compliment. "Let's see what this place is like before dinner."

The resort had everything you would want. It had its own gym and massage rooms, a lovely gift shop, three different kinds of restaurants, a bar with an entertainment area, and a spacious pool area that also overlooked the beach. Everywhere we went, I could feel the guys checking me out. I could feel my nipples becoming erect, and they were becoming more noticeable. It was starting to get late, and there were not many people around the pool area, so we decided to head back to get changed for dinner.

After what had been a long day, I really could do with a nice long soak in our bath. I shouted through to Jack to fix me a drink while enjoying the relaxing feel of the hot water over my body.

"Drinks here, darling; want me to bring it to you?"

"No, love, I won't be too long," I replied back.

I got out of the bath, wrapped a towel around me, and headed to our bedroom to get ready. Tonight I would be wearing my new black mini dress. I dried myself off and looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad for a 50-year-old lady. I got a black g-string out of the drawer and put it on. The black dress was next, and when I looked at myself in the mirror, I loved what I saw. It was an alter-neck design and was very low cut both front and back. The back went all the way down to my underwear line. Turning around, you could clearly make out the outline of my big tits. From the front, Jack would have a great view of my ample cleavage. My new black 6-inch high heels finished the look off to perfection.

I opened the bedroom door, and Jack turned to look at me.

"Fuck me" is all he could say.

He regained his composure and apologised for his outburst.

I laughed and told him not to apologize; I was just glad he liked what he saw.

"I'm speechless; you look absolutely sexy," he told me.

"I'm all yours, lover," I replied.

I must admit, I was feeling nervous about going out in public dressed like this.

"Looks like I'm having the right effect on you" noticing the bulge in his pants "Save it for later; I've got another surprise for you," I teased him.

We finished our drinks, and I fixed my red lipstick before heading downstairs. Exiting the lift, I could feel everyone's eyes on me when we entered the foyer area.

Jack was holding my hand and whispered to me, "Are you feeling OK, darling?"

"I am, though I wasn't expecting this kind of attention from folk" I replied.

"You look so sexy and hot, it's no surprise they are looking at you," he told me.

I blushed at this, but if I'm being honest with myself, I was starting to enjoy the attention. We went to the reception desk to get our table number. While Jack was giving the receptionist our details, I started chatting with a couple of young black guys. They couldn't keep their eyes off my cleavage, and I certainly didn't mind them looking. Jack noticed this and commented on it.

"Those two certainly got an eyeful."

"Good!" I laughed.

A young black waitress showed us to our table and took our drinks order. Opposite us were another couple from the UK, with whom we struck up a conversation. She was lovely and very complimentary of me. Her husband, though, was very brash and big-headed. Their names were Sarah and Ken.

After dinner, the four of us decided to head to the bar for a few drinks. Ken calmed down a little after his wife whispered something in his ear. He couldn't keep his eyes off me. We found out that Ken was a keen golfer like Jack. Sarah suggested they should have a round of golf tomorrow so she and I could get to know each other better around the pool. Jack hadn't brought his club, but Ken informed him that the resort hired them out. With that all arranged, it was time to say our good-byes.

In the lift up to our apartment, we both agreed he seemed a pain, but Sarah was lovely. I was looking forward to a chilled day getting to know her better.

Entering the apartment, I told Jack to fix us a drink, and I would get ready for bed.

"I'll give you a shout when I'm ready, love," I told him.

I slipped out of my dress and had a quick shower. Tonight I was going to wear my baby doll nightie. I felt so sexy while checking myself out in the mirror. My body was aching for some hot sex after everything that happened today. I called Jack to come in and lay on the bed with my tits almost hanging out of the nightie.

He came in the room as I lay seductively on the bed. I already felt wet and couldn't wait to feel his cock inside me. Taking off his clothes, he was already rock hard. Laying down beside me, we started to kiss with passion. His hand started to play with my tits, my nipples already feeling very hard. I moaned as he slowly started tweaking them. He now started sucking on my ever-growing nipples; my body was now aching for his hard cock. With his other hand, he moved it down below, lightly touching my wet lips. I couldn't believe how wet I was.

"Someone is definitely turned on," he said.

"God, I want your hard cock so much, darling," I panted in his ear.

I couldn't believe I was talking like this. We fucked for ages, and eventually we both had a massive orgasm at the same time. Jack then went down on me and managed to bring me to another orgasm. We both fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms.

"Morning gorgeous," he woke me up and brought me a cup of tea.

I sat up in bed, my tits hanging out of my nightie.

"That was some night last night, love," he said to me.

I smiled at him and said, "That was the best sex we've had in some time."

"I couldn't believe how wet you were," he smiled, making me blush.

"I was certainly turned on. This holiday will certainly help our lovemaking. I feel so relaxed."

He gave me a kiss and said he better get ready for his game of golf. I lay in bed and eventually heard Jack leave. My whole body was still tingling after last night. It wasn't just the sex we had that was causing this. It was also the effect I seemed to have on the other guys. I'd never felt like this before.

I told myself, "Better get a move on." After a lovely long shower, I decided I'd try on one of my new bathing costumes. I got the white one out of the drawer and put it on. It was a two-piece, with the top half just about covering my tits and a thong bottom. Guess everyone would be getting a good view of my body this morning around the pool. It was turning me on at the thought of it. Normally I'm so shy and conservative, but this holiday was putting me in a completely relaxed mood. I tied a lacy white wrap around my waist and put on some white sandals, then headed down to the pool area.

Sure enough, I was getting eyed up by all the guys, but I felt more confident about it now. Sarah saw me and waved me over to a nice, secluded spot around the pool that she'd saved for us both.

"Wow, you have some body," Sarah complimented me.

"Thanks, you're not bad yourself," and we both laughed.

It was great getting to know her. Like they say, we got along like a house on fire. We spent the morning swimming and just chilling on our lounges. It was great feeling the hot sun on my body. Across from us was a young couple, and the guy kept looking over at me. He had tight swim shorts on, and I could tell he liked what he saw. He was very fit and had a lovely bulge. His partner noticed him staring, and they had an argument before she stormed off. He followed her with his tail between his legs. I then laid on my stomach and drifted off to sleep.

Sarah was chatting with someone, and this woke me up. I turned over and sat up on the lounger. She was chatting with a black guy, who had his back to me.

"Hello sleepy head, I was just about to wake you. I would hate for you to burn that sexy body of yours," she laughed.

"Maria I'd like you to meet Marcus. Marcus this is Maria, who is a good friend of mine."

Marcus turned towards me, and I was lost for words. He was so hot. Standing about 6 feet 3 inches, he was very well built and had lovely dark skin. He was wearing a tight-fitting yellow top and white shorts. I couldn't keep my eyes of the of his bulge. It was big, and I could feel my nipples getting hard. I stood up and shook his hand. He must have noticed, and I blushed.

"Pleased to meet you, Maria. I was just telling Sarah that the hotel provides a variety of services for our guests. Would you like me to leave you a brochure to look over?"

I said I would, and he handed it to me. Just at that moment, I saw Jack and Mike heading towards us. I waved at them to come over.

We kissed, and I asked if he enjoyed his round of golf. They had a great time, by the sound of it. I thought to myself, "Good!" I'm pleased they got on.

"Sorry, darling, how rude of me; please let me introduce you to Marcus. Marcus this is my lovely husband Jack," I said, feeling flushed as I knew he must have noticed my hard nipples.

They shook hands and chatted before Marcus had to leave. Before he did, he handed me a brochure, and I could feel his eyes checking out my body. My body was tingling with the thought of this fit young black guy finding me attractive

"What a charming guy Marcus is," I told Sarah.

"He is certainly attentive, Maria," she replied with a wink.

Sarah and Mike had to go into town, so we said our goodbyes. Jack asked what was in the brochure, and I told him it was all the services the resort provides for their guests.

We headed up to our apartment to get ready for dinner. Tonight I was going to wear my black crop top and miniskirt. When Jack saw what I had on, he said I looked so hot.

"There'll be more stiff necks tonight," he laughed.

"I hope that is not the only thing that will be stiff," I said, giving him a wink.

We meet Ken and Sarah in the bar after our meal. Once again, I could feel every guy checking me out, which I loved. I was much more confident than I'd ever been. I had to phone home, so I excused myself. Walking to the phone, I noticed a group of four young black guys staring at me. I just walked by them and gave them a smile. My nipples were once again getting hard, and I felt a little damp below. What was happening to me? After finishing the chat with my daughter, I headed back to our table.

We had a lovely time, and Mike actually grew on me. He had definitely calmed down and was quite charming. Jack and he both seemed to get along really well.

Sarah leaned towards me and said she was getting a private fitness session tomorrow and would I like to join her. I told her I wasn't sure what I and Jack had planned.

"The fitness class is run by Marcus; I'm sure you'd love it," she winked.

"In that case, book me in." I laughed.

"Good girl, you'll love it."

It was time to head up, so we said our good-nights.

"Maria, don't forget our session tomorrow."

"No, I certainly won't, Sarah," I replied.

After entering the lift, Jack asked what the two of us had planned.

"Oh, we have a personal fitness class with Marcus, booked for tomorrow. I hope that is all right; I know I should have mentioned it before going ahead with it."

"Of course it is darling," he replied.

I pressed myself up against him and gave him a long kiss. My hand went to his crouch and felt his hardness.

"Someone is very hard," I teased him.

"I want to fuck you so bad," he whispered in my ear.

His hand went under my miniskirt and felt my dampness. I was so wet. We composed ourselves as the lift came to a stop. We entered our apartment and tore each other's clothes off. He fucked me hard on the sofa, and we both had a big orgasm.

The next morning I woke and checked my gym clothes. I'd brought along a pair of black shorts and a white vest. Not very sexy, I thought to myself. I then remembered that the resort sold its own gym wear. Maybe I could buy something special and a little more sexy. In the bin went my old stuff, and I walked onto the balcony where Jack was sitting.

"Morning, sexy, have a seat and let me make you a coffee."

"Guess I'll not be having my fitness session with Sarah and Marcus after all," I told him.

I told him I'd packed my trainers but not my outfit. Feeling a little bad for saying this little white lie, I told him I'd call Sarah to cancel. When I called Sarah, I explained my plan, and she told me I was a naughty girl. We both laughed at this. She was up for playing along with this.

I returned to Jack with a big smile on my face.

"It looks like I'm going after all. The gym sells its own brand of fitness wear. Myself and Sarah will go along after breakfast to buy an outfit," I told him.

We met Sarah and Ken at breakfast. It looked like Ken had too much to drink last night. Once we'd finished breakfast, he excused himself.

"Take it someone is not feeling very well this morning?" Jack asked Sarah.

"He can never handle his drink, but that still doesn't stop him trying," she laughed. "Why don't you come along, Jack, and watch us workout? It would be a shame to leave you on your own."

I pleaded with him to come, and he told us he would. Myself and Sarah headed to the gym, while Jack went to the pool to relax.

"So why the need for new fitness wear, Maria?" Sarah chided me.

"My old stuff didn't really fit me any more," I said.

She knew why I wanted some new stuff. It was to impress Marcus. I wanted him to find me hot and sexy. It would only be flirting, as I'd never want to hurt Jack. Jack is the only guy I've ever slept with or would ever want to. Marcus was so hot, so there'd be no harm in a little flirting with him. We checked what they had, and it was all high-quality stuff. I picked out a white sports crop top and matching 3/4-length leggings. We headed back to the pool area after I bought my items.

"All sorted, I take it?" Jack asked me.

"Yes, but I'll let you check out my outfits to make sure they are OK to wear," I replied back.

"He'll love it, Maria, don't worry about that." Sarah winked at me, making me blush.

We headed up to our apartment after a few drinks.

"I'd better get ready for our session," I told Jack, and I went for a quick shower.

I put on my new purchases plus a white g-string and checked myself in the mirror. I hope he likes what I'm wearing, and this wasn't just Jack.

Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers