Maria's Holiday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entering the room, I told him I didn't normally dress like this for the gym, but that was all they had. Another little white lie.

"I love it sexy, and I'm sure Marcus will feel the same," he told me.

I felt a little guilty about telling lies to Jack and told him I could cancel if it bothered him.

"Don't be silly, Maria, go ahead and enjoy yourself," he smiled at me.

I gave him a big kiss and told him I would. He actually seemed to be looking forward to this as much as I am.

The three of us went down to the gym reception and were greeted by Susie, the head receptionist. We told her we were here for a private fitness session with Marcus, and Jack was along to watch. She showed us to the private gym room. Jack sat in the corner, and Susie fetched him a drink.

We started doing a warm-up before Marcus was due to arrive. I was tingling all over again. At that moment, Marcus entered the room, and my god, what a sight! He was all 6 foot 3 of pure muscle. He was wearing an all-in-one tight grey gym jumpsuit, which showed off his package to perfection. I couldn't stop looking at it. He was massive, and you could clearly see the outline of his huge cock. Jack must have noticed me staring, and I felt myself going red. I looked over at Jack and gave him a big smile. My nipples were getting hard with arousal; I was so turned on by this big black hunk. We started the session, which thankfully broke the initial erotic tension. Marcus would every so often touch me with his big black hands to make sure I was doing the exercises correctly. He was very professorial, but it was making me wet. At one point he had us bent over to stretch, and I felt his hand briefly touch my butt. We started our warm-downs, and Marcus removed his top half, exposing his chest and abs. He looked rock hard, with not an ounce of fat on him. Sarah teased me to touch his six-pack, and I looked over to Jack for permission.

"Go for it, Maria," Marcus told me.

Jack nodded and gave a big smile, telling me to go for it.

God, he was rock hard, and I told Sarah I was impressed.

"Marcus, you certainly look after yourself," I complimented him.

My nipples were rock hard, and I could feel Marcus eyes looking at them.

We left Marcus and Jack alone to get our showers and then get changed. In the shower cubicle, I enjoyed the feeling of the hot water on my skin. My hand went down to my pussy, and I couldn't believe how wet I was down there. I finished my shower and changed. Sarah was waiting for me.

"You certainly looked like you enjoyed yourself," she said.

"Sarah, he is so hot and such a gentleman," I replied, slightly off guard.

"It looks like he feels the same way about you, Maria," she replied.

"Give over; I'm old enough to be his mother." I laughed.

"Isn't he just massive down below?"

He certainly was, I thought to myself.

We headed out to meet Jack at the pool. He'd ordered us drinks, and we sat and chatted for a little while.

"Looked like you were both put through your paces there," he commented.

"Yes, he worked us very hard, but we both loved it," Sarah replied.

I started to blush, and Sarah excused herself as she needed to check on Ken. I was quiet and hoped I hadn't upset Jack.

"I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable in there when I was admiring Marcus' six-pack."

He held my hand and looked into my eyes.

"Not at all, my love; he is certainly well built," he told me.

"I'm glad you are not upset. I'd hate to hurt your feelings."

"You could never hurt me, Maria. I know what we have is special, and I completely trust you. Put it this way: If a guy with the size of his lunch box came near my wife, there definitely needs to be trust," he laughed.

"They certainly make them big around here," I replied.

We relaxed at the pool area for a few hours before heading up to get ready for the evening. I was still feeling horny and wanted to try something new.

"Can I be a little more daring with my dress tonight, darling?"

"Go for it; we are only here once," he said.

Tonight, I wanted to wear no underwear. I took a quick shower then changed into my white mini dress with matching high heels. Looking in the mirror, I could clearly see the outline of my big, firm tits, and my nipples were clearly visible through the material.

"What do you think?" I asked Jack, stepping into the lounge.

"Wow, that is the hottest you've looked so far, and that is saying something."

"Thank you, I feel so sexy wearing this knowing the effect I have on other guys," I replied.

Did I really say that in front of my husband? He told me it was more than OK to feel that way. I gave him a big hug and felt his hard cock press against me.

After dinner, we once again met Sarah and Ken in the bar. Sure enough, all the guys were eyeing me up, and I loved it.

"Wow, where did the shy lady go to?" Sarah told me. "You look so hot, babe, all the guys can't keep their eyes off you."

I laughed. "If you've got it, flaunt it."

There was music playing, so Sarah grabbed me and pulled me onto the dance floor. We certainly were a hot pair together. Two young black guys got up onto the dance floor and started dancing with us. It felt hot dancing with a young fit guy. He dragged me by the waist into him and whispered how hot I was. His hand lingered there, and I wondered if he would go further. I turned my back to him, and he got very close to me. He kissed the back of my neck, and I never backed off. I was loving this far too much. He put his arms around my waist and started grinding into me. I could feel his hard cock pressed against me, and it felt pretty big. My nipples were rock hard and sticking out clearly by now, and I was pretty wet down below. He asked if I wanted to go back to his pad to get to know each other better. I told him no thanks; I'm here with my husband. I was tempted, but couldn't do that to Jack. He was OK with it and said if I changed my mind, he'd love to show me more of the island. Sarah and I both headed back to our table.

"You two had fun out there. It was almost X-rated," Jack laughed.

"It was pretty hot," I said, flashing him a wink.

We told them the two guys wanted us to go back to their house, but we weren't interested.

"We were terrible for teasing them," Sarah said to our two husbands.

"Naughty girls," Jack said, and we all burst out laughing.

We said our good nights and headed for our apartments. I went for a quick shower, then changed into my white lacy body with my white hold-ups on. I kissed Jack passionately and felt his rock-hard cock.

"What a night, honey, thank you so much," I told him.

"Not a problem, sweetheart. I'm glad you are having a wonderful time."

"I certainly am Jack. Let's see if there is anything interesting on TV; it's far too early for bed."

I turned on the TV, and it was on the resort's porn channel. I teased Jack that he'd been watching porn while I was getting ready.

"Honest darling I never did. Let me change channels."

"Don't be silly; it'll be nice to watch a movie. I've never watched porn before," I told him.

He asked what I wanted to watch, and after flicking through the categories, I saw they had an interracial section. I told him I'd like to watch one from there, and he picked one called White Wife's Surprise.

"Does that one sound OK?" he asked.

"Sure," I replied.

I sat crossed-legged, waiting for it to start, with my hand resting on Jack's thigh. It was about a young black guy seducing an older married white woman. It was hot watching them together. The black guy was in complete control, and the wife was begging him to fuck her. Would you like to see my big black cock?" he asked her. The wife wanted him to let her see it. I was feeling pretty wet at this point and couldn't wait to see his cock. He unbuckled his trousers, which fell to the floor. Standing there with his rock-hard 9-inch cock, the white wife went down on him. He was much bigger than Jack. I let out a slight moan and started playing with my tits. My nipples were rock hard. Jack placed a hand on my thigh, and I slowly opened my legs for him. He sat on the floor, getting a good view of my pussy. His fingers slowly went up my thigh. My clitty felt so hard. I was now soaking wet. At this point, the guy was just about to fuck the wife. I couldn't help but let out a louder moan, imagining it was me he was fucking. I was biting my lower lip as he pushed his big cock inside her. I was transfixed by the sight before me. Jack slowly slid a finger inside my wet pussy. Another finger went inside, and I was finding it hard not to cum. A third finger entered, and I came all over his fingers.

"Let's fuck here, Jack," I told him.

I wanted to carry on watching the movie while my husband fucked me. He was on top as he slid his cock inside me. It was so wet as I watched the black stud fuck the white wife hard. As the black guy went deeper, I could feel myself having an orgasm. This happened about four times before we had to stop. The movie finished, and we sat there exhausted.

"That was fantastic, Maria; the movie certainly got you in the mood."

"It was certainly hot watching that big black cock enter the wife," I told him.

"I'm glad it turned you on, hunny."

"It certainly did. It was the contrast in colours and the size of his cock that did it for me," I replied.

I was shocked that I was talking like this, but I couldn't help myself. He grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom, where we fucked for another hour before falling into a deep sleep.

I woke up and shouted Jack's name, but he was nowhere to be seen. The door eventually opened, and Jack entered.

"Hi love, where have you been? I missed you getting up."

"I looked through the brochure Marcus gave you and went to the gym to see what massages they do. I quite fancy one while we are here," he replied.

"Why don't we book one together?" I asked him.

He agreed that it would be a great idea.

"You were wild last night; what got into you?" he smiled.

I laughed and blamed it on the drink.

We decided to have a chilled day beside the pool. Sarah and Ken were on a trip and wouldn't be back until much later. On the way there, we popped into the gym to book our massages. A new girl was at the reception, and we both booked a back massage for the afternoon. We relaxed by the pool for a few hours before heading inside. It was a wonderful experience, and Zoe was very good. We both loved it and decided we'd like another before heading home.

Back in our apartment, I fixed us both a drink and sat down beside Jack on the balcony. It was getting late, and we'd had a lovely meal. We decided to have a quiet night in for a change. I started to flick through the brochure Marcus had gave me, to see what other massages they did.

"What do you fancy Jack, before we head home?"

"I'm not sure darling, what do you fancy?" He asked me.

Before I had a chance to reply, he told me they did a special massage.

"Oh, that sounds interesting, where is it in the brochure?" I asked him.

He told me you had to specifically book it, and it was an all-over, intimate body massage that could last around two hours. I asked him how he knew about it, and he told me it was Marcus that mentioned it. My mind was in a whirl with what he had said.

"And who would do the massage?" I asked him.

He said it would be Marcus himself, who would do it. Jack told me he is very respectful, and would only go as far as the client was comfortable with. My husband would be there, and it would take place in our apartment. "Was I really hearing this correctly?" I asked myself. I started feeling very aroused, which made be feel a little guilty. Surely I couldn't go ahead with this. What was Jack thinking?

"You seem quite keen for me to try it, darling. Does it not bother you that the massage will be done by Marcus, and that it will be intimate?"

"Not at all, Maria. If I'm being honest about it, the thought of you getting a sensual massage from Marcus, turns me on."

I was shocked by what he was saying. There's one thing flirting, but putting myself in a position where another man was touching my body, was another thing entirely.

"I'm not sure I could do it, darling," I told him.

"Does it not appeal at all, Maria?"

What should I tell him? I had to be honest with him.

"It sounds great; it's just that I've never been with another man before, apart from yourself."

"Do you find him attractive?"

Marcus was very hot, and he definitely turned me on. He was perfection, in every way. He was very handsome, and what an amazing body he had. The image that came to my mind, was in the gym with his tight outfit on. That bulge, and the fact I could make out the outline of his huge cock, started to make me feel wet.

"Yes, he is very attractive," I replied, after composing myself.

"Listen, you'll look great together. Remember, I'll be there with you, Maria. He'll only go as far as you are comfortable with."

He was right; I'd only go as far as I was happy with. Do I back off or experience what Marcus had to offer? You only live once, I thought to myself, so I told Jack I'd do it, but only if he was 100% sure about it. He gave me a passionate kiss and told me he'd love to see me with Marcus.

"OK, go ahead and book an appointment. I must admit to being very nervous about it but also a little excited."

I wasn't just a little excited, but massively so. The thought of Marcus' hands on my body was a big turn-on. That night in bed, we had fantastic sex like never before.

The next day, Jack called Marcus to book my massage. Everything was arranged, and it would take place tomorrow. I didn't want to hurt Jack, but he assured me Marcus would respect us both. If one of us wasn't comfortable, he would stop.

"Listen, if you are still unsure, we can ask Sarah about her experience with him," Jack suggested.

"Now why doesn't that surprise me? She was always flirting with Marcus whenever we saw him. OK, it would help to have a chat with her. Invite her round, darling," I asked him.

That morning Sarah came around to our apartment. Ken was out golfing, so it was just the three of us. We sat on the balcony with drinks in hand.

"So Jack told me about your upcoming massage with Marcus, hunny."

"I'm very nervous about it, Sarah. How did you find it?" I asked her.

"Maria, you are in for a special treat. Marcus is such a gentleman; he put myself and Ken at ease straight away. We chatted for ages; there was never any rush. I won't say too much, as I don't want to spoil it for you. Once we were completely relaxed, he started the massage. He'll only go where you are both comfortable with. You are a lucky lady. Both you and Marcus are so hot, you'll be great together."

"Did you let him enter you?" I asked.

"Yes, he fucked me, Maria, and I've never experienced anything like it before. As you know, he is very big, but he'll only go as deep as is comfortable for you. You'll be so relaxed that you'll surprise yourself. I couldn't quite take his whole length," she winked.

We finished our little chat, and Sarah left us alone. I told Jack that I was ready and happy to go ahead with it. He told me he couldn't wait.

"Do you mind if I go topless today? I want to get rid of my tan lines before I meet Marcus." I asked him.

I wanted to look my best for him.

"Of course, darling, we'll find a secluded spot down at the pool area."

We spent the day relaxing at the pool and enjoying the sun. I removed my two-piece bathing costume and covered myself in sun cream. I was getting much more attention from the guys around the pool, but I was very comfortable letting them see my naked body.

We had a few drinks with Ken and Sarah after dinner. I was completely relaxed and felt in control. Jack whispered that we better get going, as we had a busy day tomorrow.

"Have a wonderful time, you two. Remember Maria, to relax and enjoy it; you'll love it," Sarah told us.

That night we had no sex, even though I wanted it so bad. Marcus had said not to, as it would heighten the experience I was about to receive from him. We had a lovely soak in the bath and went straight to sleep once our heads hit the pillow.

I woke up earlier than normal. It was too nice a day to waste it in bed. Jack joined me an hour later.

"How are you feeling about tonight?" he asked.

"I'm feeling very relaxed about it. I know we loved each other so much, and I'm sure we'd both have a great experience."

We decided to have a morning around the pool so I could get rid of the last of my tan lines. Jack booked me a spar session, so I was completely ready for tonight. The rest of the day was spent relaxing on our balcony.

It was time to get ready for dinner. Jack ran a bath for me, and I had a nice long soak. I picked out my red mini dress for tonight and a matching thong. It wasn't quite as revealing as the others I'd bought but still showed my cleavage off to perfection. I did my make-up and put on my 6-inch black high heels.

"You look stunning, Maria. Marcus is going to be one lucky guy," he said when I entered the lounge.

I thanked him, and we headed out for dinner. After our meal, we went for a couple of drinks at the bar before returning to our apartment. Marcus was due to arrive in just over an hour.

We were listening to some music, lost in our thoughts, when we heard a knock at our door. Jack asked if I was ready, and I told him I was.

Jack opened the door, and Marcus came in, shaking Jack's hand. He was wearing a white, loose-fitting shirt and white slacks. Jack helped him with his bag and massage table. I stood up and approached Marcus. Marcus shook my hand and gave me a kiss on the lips. He tasted so good, and it sent a chill down my body. Jack told Marcus to take a seat, and we both sat opposite him.

"You look so sexy, Maria," Marcus told me.

"Thank you; I'm pleased you like what you see."

"I love the dress; it shows your body off to perfection."

"Good," I told him.

We chatted and got to know each other better for the next half hour or so. He was very charming and put us both completely at ease. I couldn't keep my eyes off him; he was so hot.

"If it is OK with you both, I'd like to swap places with Jack, so myself and Maria can get to know each other a little better? It will help Maria relax more."

We looked at each other and nodded. Jack got up and swapped places. We started chatting again, but it was more personal, and intimate now. Marcus wanted to know more about me. It felt great being so close to him. Back and forth we chatted, and it did relax me. I was so at ease by this point. Jack asked if we all wanted a drink, and we both said yes. While Jack was up getting our drinks, I rested my hand on Marcus' thigh and he put his on top of mine. I was looking into his piercing brown eyes, when Jack returned, and put our drinks on the table.

"You are one lucky guy, Jack; your wife is so hot."

"I keep tell in her that" replied my husband.

I could feel the electricity between the two of us. He then put his arm around me and drew me in to him. We were starring at each other and then he came close and started kissing me slowly. It felt fantastic, as our tongues started playing with each other. I was completely lost in the moment. His hand then slowly moved to my breast, and I wasn't about to stop him. He started to caress me, and it felt unbelievable. My nipples were getting hard, and he started tweaking them through the material of my dress. It was driving me crazy. We stopped kissing, and he whispered in my ear.

"I can't wait to get my hands on your hot naked body."

I giggled, and he started kissing my neck tenderly while still caressing my tits. He was slowly seducing me, and it was definitely working. My hand slowly moved up his thigh, but I stopped for some reason.