Maria's Holiday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't stop, babe," he whispered.

My hand started moving up the inside of his thigh again, his legs opening wide, until I came to his crotch. I could now feel his bulge, and it felt massive. I couldn't help but let out a small moan.

"I hope you are happy with what you are feeling, Maria," he whispered.

His bulge felt unbelievable in my tiny hand, as I started to stroke him through the material. I knew I was ready for whatever came next.

"Why don't we get more comfortable, Maria?" he asked.

Jack asked if I was ready, and I told him I was more than ready. Marcus told me to get changed in the bedroom and to wrap a towel around me. He left it up to me what I wore underneath and said he'd set the massage table up. It sounded perfect.

I stood up and walked towards Jack. I gave him a kiss and told him how much I loved him.

"Jack, he feels absolutely massive," I whispered, then headed for the bedroom.

After removing my clothes, I decided not to wear anything under the towel. My hand moved down to my pussy, and I was already wet. Something special was about to happen to me.

Marcus had turned the lights down low and had a few aromatic candles placed around the room. It certainly felt intimate. He asked if I was feeling relaxed, and I told him I felt wonderful. I stood in front of him and gave him a long kiss while caressing his tight butt.

"Let me remove my top before we start your massage, Maria," he told me.

He slowly undid his top, staring at me intensely, then removed his shirt, exposing that fantastic body to me once again.

"Marcus, your body is amazing," I told him.

Reaching out, I grabbed a bottle of oil from the table. Pouring some into my hand, I started covering his chest and abs with it, loving the feel of his hard body.

"It's all yours tonight, babe," he replied.

Looking into his eyes, I started to stroke his bulge again, desperately wanting to see his cock. But that would have to wait.

"OK, babe, I want you to lie on your stomach and loosen your towel."

I laid flat on his massage table and loosened my towel. He covered his hands in oil and slowly worked on my shoulders. His touch was electric.

"That feels so nice," I told him.

He worked on my shoulders for a few minutes, getting rid of any knots there.

"I'm now going to move the towel, Maria, so I can work on your back."

I didn't reply back; I just laid there enjoying his hands on my body. He folded the towel so it was only covering my butt. He then dripped warm oil down my spine and got to work relieving any stress there. Once he was finished on my back, he then started working on my sides. His hands were now touching the sides of my tits. He made sure they got extra attention.

"That feels so good," I told him.

"I'm pleased you are enjoying it. OK Maria I'm going to remove your towel completely. We won't be needing it any more."

He let the towel fall to the floor, exposing my whole body.

"Your ass is amazing, babe," Marcus commented.

He then poured oil all over my butt, making sure some would drip down my crack. His big black hands started working on my ass. It was getting extra treatment, and after awhile, I started arching my butt off the table, and my moans were getting louder.

After what seemed an age, Marcus moved to the foot of the table to start working on my legs. Starting with my feet, he then did my calves, releasing all tension there.

"OK Maria I'd like you to open your legs slightly so I can work on your thighs."

I opened my legs a little so he could work there. He worked on my thighs, slowly moving towards my pussy. Without him asking, I opened my legs a little more. My pussy felt so wet, and my lips felt swollen. When his fingers reached my pussy, his finger lightly brushed against my lips. God, it felt amazing, and I let out a really loud moan. He then did the same to the other side.

"OK, babe, I'd like you to turn over so I can work on your front."

I turned over, showing him the rest of my body.

"Wow, what a sight. You have some body lady" he told me.

He then gave me a passionate kiss, using his tongue to satisfy me. My nipples were definitely getting harder. He started first on my neck, then my shoulders.

"Maria I'd like you to rest on your elbows."

I did as he asked, and he slowly covered my tits in oil. His big black hands started to work on them slowly and tenderly. He was taking his time, obviously enjoying them. His fingers went to work on my nipples, making them really hard.

"Your nipples are massive, Maria; they are so hard."

"It's your touch, Marcus; you really are turning me on."

My back was arching up; I was fully under his spell now. He then moved to my stomach. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. We kissed deeply again, and I opened my legs, exposing my pussy, his hands moving down my stomach. I was now fully exposed to him. He moved to my legs again, slowly working his way up. We couldn't keep our eyes off each other as his hands moved up the inside of my thigh. He now poured oil over my already wet pussy, and let it soak in. I wanted his fingers inside me so much. His fingers started to slowly work on my clitty, and I let out another loud moan. My clitty was definitely protruding more. He then touched my pussy lips, starting from top to bottom.

"You are so wet," he told me.

Another moan escaped from my mouth. Slowly, he inserted one of his fingers inside me, and I started to convulse. I wasn't far off having an orgasm. He worked his finger in and out before inserting a second finger. Another moan escaped my mouth. Looking down, I could see his fingers covered in my pussy juice. I was wetter than I'd ever been before. A third finger entered me, and I had a massive orgasm. Marcus stopped and gave me a passionate kiss.

I sat up on the side of the table and opened my legs for him. He moved between my legs. I was lost in the moment as we kissed deeply, one of my hands around his neck, the other feeling his ass, drawing him closer. Marcus then picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him, and headed to the bedroom. The massage was over, and I was now going to get fucked by my young black stud.

Marcus asked Jack to bring the candles in and then turn the lights down low. We were in the middle of the bedroom, kissing passionately. His big black hands were holding my ass, so he could draw me closer to him. My arms were around his neck, and I could clearly feel his bulge against me. I moved away and started to play with his chest and torso. His body was so perfect. We started to kiss again, and my hand moved down to his crouch, rubbing his cock. It felt so big and I was about to see it. I slowly undid his belt, then the buttons, finally pulling his zip down. His pants fell to the floor, and he stepped out of them. He was wearing tight white boxers.

"Marcus, it looks so big," I said.

I removed them, and his cock dropped between his legs, and I gasped at the size of it. It must have been around 9 inches long, and it wasn't even hard yet. It looked magnificent. He was also very thick.

"Oh Marcus, your cock looks magnificent."

"You are going to experience it all tonight, babe," he replied.

He removed a band from around it, which was to stop him getting erect. His balls were massive and strung as he led me to the shower. The shower was turned on, and we both stepped in together. I was pressed up against him as the hot water hit us, and I started to work on his big black cock. I could feel his cock growing, as I pulled his foreskin back and forth. Marcus turned me around, so I was looking directly at Jack. He then started washing my body down, putting his hands all over me. I was still stroking his cock, and I could feel it getting even harder. He now had one hand between my legs, working on my pussy, while the other was playing with my tits. I had another orgasm as his cock was now fully erect. Around 12 inches of thick black cock, was in my tiny hands. Slowly stroking him, my hand moved up and down his massive shaft.

"Marcus, it is so big, I'm not sure I can take it."

"You will, babe, just relax and enjoy it."

He carried me to our bed and laid me down before going down on me.

"You taste so good, Maria," he said as he explored me with his tongue.

I was moaning deeply now, and rested on my elbows, so I could watch him.

"God, I feel so wet," I moaned.

"Good, I want your pussy nice and wet to take my big black cock. I want you to take it all."

My head went back as another orgasm erupted.

His tongue was exploring my clitty, while he was inserting at least 3 fingers inside me. My legs opened wider, and I grabbed his head, forcing him to eat me more. His tongue was now buried deep in my pussy, as he used his hands to keep my legs spread. I started playing with my big tits, as I watched him.

"Let me lie down so we can satisfy each other, Maria."

He laid down on the bed, and I mounted him with my pussy in his face. I started licking the end of his cock, and it tasted amazing. One of my hands was stroking his whole length while the other was playing with his balls. I now had the head of his cock in my mouth. It was so thick, I was finding it hard to take more, and I did gag on it. Pulling away to catch my breath, his cock was coated in my saliva. I started licking his whole length before sucking it again.

"You give a great head, babe," he told me.

"I love the taste of your cock, Marcus, but I want you to fuck me now."

I was now lost in the desire to feel his big cock inside me. He laid me down on the bed and slowly opened my legs. I once again rested on my elbows so I could watch him. Marcus moved between my legs, so his cock was resting against me. His big black cock looked amazing against my body. My pussy was ready for him. Using the head of his cock, he slowly teased my clitty. Another moan escaped my mouth as I opened my legs wider. He then rubbed the head against my pussy lips before carefully inserting the end of his cock into me.

I let out a gasp. "God, Marcus, you are so thick."

He inserted about 3 inches inside me.

"You'll get used to my thickness, babe; just relax and enjoy it. I've been wanting to fuck you so much since I first met you," he said, and with that, he gave me another inch of his magnificent cock.

I looked over at Jack and said, "His cock is so thick, it's really stretching me."

It wasn't pain I was feeling, but complete ecstasy. Marcus slowly pulled out, his cock covered in my juices. He applied some oil over his whole length so he could go deeper. Once again, he slid 4 inches inside me and stopped. We were both looking into each other's eyes. Another 2 inches went into me, and again I moaned. I had just around half his length inside me. He slowly started to fuck me, never going any deeper. It wasn't long before I had another orgasm.

"How are you feeling, babe?" he asked, waiting for my orgasm to pass.

"Marcus, it feels fantastic, and I'm ready for more."

With that, he pushed another 2 inches inside my soaking wet pussy. And boy, was it wet. He slowly started to thrust, but once again, he was not going any deeper. I now had 8 inches of black cock inside me. Could I take more, I asked myself? I was about to find out.

He started thrusting a little faster now , which was driving me wild. My pussy was getting used to his size, so he went a little deeper. I was now screaming at him to fuck me deep. He stopped and slowly pulled out, but not completely. Once again, we were looking at each other. I wanted him to go all the way, feeling that massive cock deep inside me. Marcus gave me a smile and asked if I was ready. I nodded at him, unable to speak. Slowly, he started to enter me inch by inch. He was now going to give me his whole length. I had a massive orgasm as he went balls deep. Around 12 inches of black cock was buried deep inside me. He then started to fuck me, his big balls slapping against my pussy. I was now wild with lust.

I looked over once again to Jack and said, "Oh god, Jack, his cock is amazing."

Faster and harder he went, giving me multiple orgasms. My legs were now wrapped around him, and I had started scratching his back. We must have been at it for a good 30 minutes before we had to stop. He pulled out of me, his cock covered in my cum. My pussy was gaping where that monster cock had been.

"OK, your turn, Maria."

Marcus lay down on the bed, covered in sweat. He certainly had great stamina and amazing control. His body looked magnificent lying there. I slowly mounted him, feeling his cock stretch me again, but I was used to it by now. I slowly took his whole length, my cum dripping over his balls as I rode him. His black hands were playing with my tits. My nipples were still rock hard as he started pulling on them gently. He then used one hand to slap my butt, gently at first but a little harder as I started going down on his whole length faster and harder. This was driving me wild. He sat up so he could suck my nipples. I loved being in control while riding his monster cock. I leaned back as his thrusts started matching mine. His cock was pounding me, and I was matching him. I was once again having multiple orgasms. Eventually, I had to stop and dismount him.

We laid side by side, covered in sweat, and kissed passionately. He lay down as I started kissing his body, starting at his chest and working down.

"Suck my cock again, babe," he begged me.

I started licking my cum off his shaft before I started giving him head. Using both my hands to wank him, I managed to get more of his cock in my mouth. His cock was again covered in my saliva.

I then laid down beside him, with my back to him. Opening my legs, he once again entered me. He thrust deep and hard, bringing me to one orgasm after another. We fucked like that for ages, both our bodies covered in sweat. Both our bodies were alive with sexual tension.

"Let me take you from behind, Maria. I don't think it will be long before I cum."

I got on all fours with my ass in the air, ready for that big black monster. He started to slide it inside, inch by glorious inch. Once he was balls deep, he slowly pulled out before thrusting deep and hard inside me. I let out a big moan every time he did this, my body starting to shake. He then used a finger to explore my anus. It was driving me nuts, so I asked him to put his finger in deeper.

"Fuck your white bitch hard, Marcus," I cried out to him.

I was now his white slut. He started slapping my butt much harder than before. It wasn't hurting me; it was driving me wild. He was fucking me faster, that my whole body was starting to convulse violently with orgasms. By this time I was literally crying, begging him for more.

"I'm going to cum soon, babe, do you want me to pull out?"

"Please, Marcus no, I want to feel you cum deep inside me," I begged him.

This drove him wild. His cock was like a piston going in and out of me.

"I'm going to cum babe," he shouted.

"Oh Marcus, fill me with your cum," I screamed back.

He exploded deep inside me, and I had the biggest orgasm I've ever experienced. I could feel his cum dripping out of my soaking wet pussy. He pulled his cock out, making an amazing sound. I laid down, spreading my legs, feeling his cum oozing out . I asked Jack to go down on me. He went down, tasting both mine and Marcus cum. It wasn't long before I came again. I lay there completely satisfied with the experience I had just had. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

I heard Marcus coming out of the shower. He had changed and gave me a kiss before leaving.

"I hope we meet again," he whispered in my ear.

"I certainly hope so," I replied back.

"Maybe next time, I could introduce you to my big brother Zak."

And with that little bombshell, he left. My whole body felt alive as I stepped into the shower. I couldn't believe I'd taken a foot-long black cock. My pussy was still wet, and I still felt so horny. So I went into the lounge where Jack was seated.

"Coming to bed, darling?" I asked him.

We fucked for ages that night. What a way to finish off a perfect holiday.

Until next time dear reader...