Maria's Life Goes Bad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an exhilarating moment, but Maria knew that she was not a lesbian, and didn't want things to go any further.

But Heather was not to be deterred. It was time to invoke the next step of her plan.

"Maria, we need to talk. I'm afraid that I have some bad news. Let's sit down over here," and Heather took Maria's hand and led her to the sofa. The two scantily clad women sat down a foot or so apart, Maria wary about what was happening.

"Maria, when you started work yesterday, my dad told me to get you a Green Card as quickly as possible. I have a contact in the government and I asked him to push it through for me. I gave him all your personal information. He called me back this afternoon when you were shopping. There's a problem. He told me that there was some problem in Nuevo Laredo involving you, and getting your Green Card was going to be very difficult."

Damn, thought Maria, those bastard cops are still trying to ruin my life, as if raping me wasn't bad enough. She had no way of knowing that Heather was playing a huge bluff. There was no call back from the government, there was no problem with the Green Card, but Heather suspected that there was a hidden secret in Maria's background, and she was bluffing that she could use it to her advantage.

And the bluff was working.

"What can we do?" cried Maria, despair beginning to creep into her heart. If she lost this job she would be in real trouble, with no job, no income, and no place to live. "There must be something we can do."

"The guy in the government has given me a solution, the pig. He says he can work around the problem and get your Green Card."

Maria's eyes shot open in happiness and hope. "Wonderful," she exclaimed.

"Maybe not," said Heather trying to dampen Maria's spirits. There's a price to be paid; a heavy price."

"What is it?"

"He wants me to go to bed with him," said Heather is a dejected voice, her eyes cast downward. She was pleased with her acting skills.

"Oh my god, that's awful!"

"I have to do it. I have no choice. You're an employee so we owe you our loyalty. And besides, I can't let my little sister down. I'll do whatever it takes to help you."

"This is dreadful. I feel so bad." Maria was genuinely shocked.

"I know. I feel awful about it too. Can we go lie down for a little bit? I'm in a bit of shock about this and I feel like I need some hugs from my sister."

"Of course, anything you want," and they rose from the sofa and walked into Heather's bedroom. They lay down facing each other in the middle of the large bed, and Heather pulled Maria close, stroking her hair and her back gently.

"It makes me feel so secure lying here with you, Maria. I can't help thinking about having to have to fuck that pig of a man. But I know that you appreciate what I'm doing for you."

"Oh yes, Heather, I appreciate it very much," and she began to stroke Heather's body too.

After a few minutes of silent stroking, with the women listening to each other's breathing, Heather decided to push it further. She kissed Maria on the mouth, gently at first, then slowly pushing her tongue forward. Maria felt the pleasant sensations from the earlier kiss returning, and relaxed, letting herself enjoy the kiss. After all, it was only a kiss between friends.

It was Heather who broke off the kiss this time, suddenly sitting up on the bed. She removed her bra and slid her panties down her legs and over her feet.

"Let me help you with yours," said Heather, and reached behind Maria's back to unhook the bra. Maria felt the situation getting out of hand once more and decided that it was time to call a halt.

"That's enough, Heather. I think it's time I was leaving," and she tried to rise up from the bed. Heather put a hand on Maria's chest and pushed her back down.

"I'll be the one to decide when it's enough," she said sharply. "Now, lie still while I get these things out of the way," and she reached for Maria's panties. Heather's voice had turned hard, and Maria heard the difference immediately.

"Heather, what are you doing?" cried Maria, holding tightly to her panties so that they couldn't be removed.

"I'm going to a lot of trouble for you, and you need to show some appreciation. You either cooperate with me, or your time here at this Company is over." Heather's eyes were fierce, and she glared at Maria. Every trace of tenderness was gone from her expression. "If you decide to refuse me, you'll be out of this house and driven to the bus station within an hour. By the time my father knows you're gone, sometime tomorrow, you'll be many miles away on a bus to nowhere. Do you understand? What's it going to be?"

Maria suddenly understood all too well. She couldn't believe her own foolishness, not seeing that she had been set up. It was clear to her now that Heather was a lesbian, and all her outward appearances of friendship were a sham to get her into bed. Yet Maria had voluntarily stripped down to her underwear and lain down on the bed with her. I can't believe my own stupidity, she thought. But she also knew that she was trapped. Heather could do exactly what she was threatening, and Maria would be dumped at the bus station in the middle of the night, in a foreign country, with nowhere to go.

Maria knew that she had no options.

She sagged back on the bed, and Heather knew that she had won. She pulled off Maria's panties and bra, with Maria offering no resistance. Heather felt the moistness in her pussy as she looked at her beautiful prize, lying naked on the bed, eyes closed, waiting to be taken. She began to caress Maria's smooth, flat stomach, and lowered her head to take one of Maria's dark nipples into her mouth, sucking and pulling gently. She felt a glow of satisfaction as she heard Maria gasp slightly at the intimate touch.

Maria's mind was whirling with confusion. She knew that she about to be raped again, but she was not fearful. The pleasant sensations of the earlier kisses were still with her, and what Heather was doing to her felt good, more like the touch of a lover than a rapist. She thought back to the savage brutality of what happened to her in the back seat of the police cruiser in Nuevo Laredo, and of the time she was raped by the manager of the hotel she worked in. Those experiences had been ghastly, and the memories still made her shudder. But this time it seemed much different. With the soothing combination of the alcohol and Heather's caresses, Maria's mind began to drift. There was nothing to be afraid of here.

When Heather's hand slid down Maria's stomach and her fingers brushed through Maria's dark pubic hair, Maria felt her heart leap. It felt more like a lover's seduction than a rape, and all thoughts of resistance evaporated.

Maria opened her legs for Heather's fingers.

Recognizing Maria's total surrender, Heather quickly slid down and lay on her stomach between Maria's open legs. She used her fingers to spread the folds of Maria's flesh and expose the clitoris. She leaned forward and licked gently, long slow strokes from bottom to top, up and down, flicking the clit lightly at the end of each lick.

Maria gave a long sigh as she felt the exquisite sensations in her groin. Her former boyfriend, Pedro, had tried to perform oral sex on her a few times, but he was a poor lover and he had never satisfied her. This, this was entirely different. She had never experienced anything like this, and it was wonderful. When she felt a finger at the entrance to her body, she spread her legs as wide as possible, and sighed again as she felt the finger enter, and stroke the inside walls of her vagina.

Heather was an experienced lover of women, and she knew exactly how to give a woman pleasure. She was not surprised when, after only a few minutes of being licked, Maria gave a long moan, and her hips started bucking as the orgasm rippled through her. She kept licking and stroking while the young Latina gasped and thrashed, then finally collapsed in an exhausted heap, her energy drained by the orgasm.

Heather knew it would be torture to touch Maria's pussy after that, and simply lay between Maria's legs, looking up at the young beauty along the length of her body, while she stroked the lovely young thighs. Maria's skin now had a fine sheen of sweat from her exertions, and it made her look even more appealing. Once again, Heather felt a warm glow of satisfaction. She had met Maria only the previous day, had been determined to fuck her from the moment they had met. And here she was, lying between her victim's legs after having fucked her thoroughly. And she would fuck her again before this night was over. Heather smiled with self satisfaction. I always get what I want, she thought.

The next thing she wanted was to feel Maria's mouth on her pussy, so, after Maria recovers from her next orgasm, Heather knew that she would straddle Maria's head and lower her body onto the lovely mouth, and Maria would be made to lick her pussy until she came. Heather always got what she wanted.

And, later that evening, she got what she wanted.

* * * * *

Maria barely left her apartment for the rest of the weekend. Her mind was filled with confusing thoughts and she needed time to sort it all out. She had been coerced into having sex with her boss, and that was technically rape. But she felt much different after the previous night's rape than she did after her rape in the back seat of a police cruiser, or her rape in the hotel room. Last night, Heather had been skillful and gentle in bed, and had given Maria two powerful orgasms. And when it came time to use her mouth and fingers on Heather's pussy, she had been hesitant at first, but she had done what was expected of her nevertheless and recalled feeling a strong sense of satisfaction when she brought Heather to a shuddering climax. Being raped by a beautiful woman is certainly much, much better than being raped by brutish men, she thought.

Maria was also aware that it wouldn't be long before Heather was leading her into a bed again, and she figured that there was no escape from that. She had two choices ... give Heather what she wanted, or leave the Company immediately. She made up her mind quickly. As an illegal immigrant she had nowhere to go, so leaving the Company was out of the question. The reality was that she would be having sex with Heather whenever it was demanded, and that was a situation she would have to endure, regardless of how uneasy it made her feel.

The other matter that confused her was her reaction to having sex with Heather. She knew in her own mind that she was not a lesbian, yet her orgasms had been powerful and satisfying; as good as anything she had achieved with her former boyfriend. After the sex ended, she felt relaxed and content, certainly not violated. But now she needed to satisfy herself in her own mind that she really did prefer a man's cock to a woman's pussy. By the time she went to bed on Sunday evening, she knew what she had to do to remove that lingering doubt.

* * * *

"How would you like to take me out for dinner tonight?" she asked Don. It was Monday morning, and Don had just arrived in his office a few minutes earlier. Maria hadn't even wished him good morning when she blurted out her question. She'd put on one of her favourite outfits, and she knew that she looked great today, even better than normal.

"Of course," answered Don, his cheeks turning slightly pink with embarrassment. "Where would you like to go?"

"Your choice, but it doesn't need to be anything fancy. I'd just like to get out of the house for a bit. I was cooped up in my apartment all weekend, and I need to get out for a change of pace."

"Great! I know a place I think you'll like. I'll pick you up at 6:30, OK?"

"Good. I'm looking forward to it." Don eyed her appreciatively as she walked away.

Maria set about her daily routine, with a busy day of work scheduled. But it wasn't long before Heather came into her office, and closed the door as she entered. She sat down and gave Maria a warm friendly smile. She was looking elegant and sexy and Maria realized that she liked the woman, despite everything.

"You're looking lovely today, Maria. You're going to drive everyone around here crazy looking like that, including me. I tried to call you several times over the weekend, but you didn't answer the phone."

"I needed time to think, and I didn't feel like talking to anyone."

"Maria, I want you to know that I had a wonderful time on Friday evening, and it was all thanks to you. I know that we've only just met, but I already feel a bond with you which is hard to describe."

"You raped me," stated Maria in a matter-of-fact voice. Heather's shoulders sagged at the accusation.

"My dear Maria, please don't think of it that way. I agree that I got carried away, but I'm really attracted to you, and the alcohol destroyed my judgment. I almost couldn't help myself. But I was gentle and considerate, and I think I made you feel good. Was what I did really so bad?"

"You put a gun to my head and fucked me. That's pretty bad, don't you think?" She paused, giving time for her strong words to sink in. "I think you're attractive and sexy, so if you'd tried a different approach, maybe I would have been a willing partner for you." Maria knew that the last part was a lie, but her boss could make things very difficult for her, so she wanted to handle the situation carefully. Maria was well aware of the age-old saying, 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.'

"Do you really like me? That's so good to hear. I want you to like me." Heather seemed relieved. "I promise that things will be different from now on. I want to be the best friend, the closest friend, you've ever had. I want our relationship to be special, for you as well as for me."

"OK, but don't crowd me. And don't expect too much, too fast. This situation is all brand new to me and I need time to adjust." Maria continued to choose her words carefully, trying not to antagonize her boss.

Heather grasped Maria's hands and squeezed gently. "That's totally fair, and I completely agree. You've no idea how happy you've made me feel. We'll get together again soon, but not too soon. I want you to feel completely comfortable next time we're together, and I realize that this is all a brand new experience."

She stood up, gave Maria a dazzling smile and walked to the door. Maria watched the tall, shapely blond walk away, admiring her legs and body. She surprised herself with the thought that popped into her mind; if I was a man, Heather, I'd happily fuck your brains out!

The rest of Maria's day passed quickly as she was engrossed in her work. She was surprised when she heard other employees start to leave for home. She checked her watch, remembering that Don would pick her up at 6:30. She walked back to her room and had a long, hot shower. She decided on the same yellow dress that she had worn to the MacGregor family dinner the first day that she arrived. She remembered the reaction from the family as she walked into the dining room. Now she wanted to get the same reaction again, this time only from Don. And it worked. He gazed at her in open admiration when she answered his knock on the door at 6:30.

"Wow! You looked stunning the first time I saw you wearing that dress, and you look stunning tonight." He handed her a small potted plant as a gift. The plant had yellow flowers. "Yellow seems to be a favorite colour of yours, and it's rapidly becoming a favorite of mine too." They both laughed lightly at the remark as she put the plant on a table.

"I'd offer you a drink, but I don't have anything to offer," said Maria.

"No problem. Let's just go to the restaurant and we'll have a drink there."

With Maria hanging affectionately onto his arm, Don proudly escorted the young woman out for dinner.

Conversation over dinner was light and cheerful. Once again, Don tried to learn more about his delightful companion and, once again, Maria gave very little information away. She realized that she like Don, and Don clearly liked her. She also considered Don to be quite handsome, which would make things much easier a little later in the evening.

She needed Don to reassure herself about her own sexuality, and she felt sure that she would need Don to offset the attentions of his sister. Heather was obviously obsessed by Maria, and Maria had the sinking feeling that unless she took steps to prevent it, she would be getting led into Heather's bed every night. Much as she liked Heather, and was attracted to her too, she had no wish to be Heather's 'wife'.

When they left the restaurant, Don was only aware of three things; Maria was from Nuevo Laredo, she wanted to return there one day to be a teacher, and that he wanted Maria more badly than he'd wanted any woman in his life.

When they got back to Maria's apartment door, Don took hold of Maria's hand, ready to wish her 'good night'. Maria, however, stood on her tip-toes and gave him a soft kiss directly on the lips. She held her lips on his for a second or two, until he put his arms around her and pulled her close. The embrace was tight, and the kiss got stronger, until Maria felt the brush of his tongue. She pulled away from his slightly.

"Would you like to come inside for a little while?"

Don's mind was whirling from the delightful sensation of the kiss, and didn't trust his voice to speak, so merely nodded dumbly. Maria smiled coyly, led him inside, closing and locking the door behind him. She walked into the centre of the room with Don watching her every move.

"As I said earlier, I can't offer you a drink, but maybe there's something else you'd like?" She reached behind her back and slid down the zipper on her dress. It fell to the floor and she stepped away from it. She looked at Don through lowered eyelashes, wearing only a bra, skimpy panties, and yellow high heel shoes.

"Are you going to stay?" she asked the dumb-struck man as he gazed at her in awe. He nodded again, and he managed to croak "Yes, please."

"Then come with me," and she took his hand and led him into her bedroom. Without speaking, she kicked off her shoes, slipped off her underwear, and lay down in the centre of the bed, as naked as the day she was born.

Don suddenly snapped out of his daze, and quickly tore off his own clothes, revealing an erection that was stiffening nicely. He lay down on his side next to Maria, who was looking up at him intently.

"I only ask that you treat me gently, that's important, and that you make me come with your cock inside me, OK?"

He nodded. "It's been a while for me, Maria, so I might come prematurely, but if you have patience with me, I'm sure I can make you feel very happy before the night is over."

She stroked his chest and arms. "Take your time. There's no hurry," she said soothingly, and Don lowered his head to her breast, sucking one of her large dark nipples into his mouth. He was gentle with her, as instructed, but he was too anxious and too excited so long before Maria had come close to an orgasm, he mounted her. She spread her legs wide to accommodate his body and hissed with pleasure as she felt his hardness slide all the way in, filling her up beautifully. "Oh yes" she whispered into his ear, and she pushed her hips upwards to get him in as deep as possible. "Fuck me."

Don only managed a few strokes before he felt the climax ripping through his loins, and he groaned aloud as his cum erupted into his lovely partner. He couldn't believe his luck. He'd just fucked the most beautiful woman he'd ever met.

Maria gave him a few minutes to rest, then began to caress his back, neck and thighs, trailing long fingers over his skin.

"That was nice Don, but you're not finished yet." She grasped his limp cock and began to massage it. "You can't leave here until you make me come with your cock inside me, remember?" And she was pleased to feel the cock begin to stiffen nicely. She pushed him onto his back, and lowered her head down into his groin. She drew the semi-erect member into her mouth and sucked hard. His body twitched at the wonderful sensation, and the cock stiffened more. He'll be hard enough very soon, she thought, then he'll be able to fuck me until I get the orgasm that I need.