Marie

Story Info
A couple finds a workaround for erectile disfunction.
1.6k words
4.35
16.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Jim Lyon

I wasn't really onboard when my wife first suggested that becoming her bottom was a win-win way for us to adjust to my erectile dysfunction. The slow ebbing away of my ability to engage in normal sexual activities that I took for granted over the years had been devastating...and humiliating. Assuming a submissive role in our lovemaking seemed like the final indignity. However, I started to come around after Marie said matter-of-factly, "Well, it's either that or become a sexless cuckold. My equipment is working just fine, so you need to satisfy me sexually or I'll have to find a lover who can."

She wasn't being callous or bitchy, what she said made perfect sense. Just because I couldn't get it up anymore didn't mean that she had to do without sex. We had always enjoyed an open marriage, although as far as I was aware Marie only took advantage of that arrangement with occasional Sapphic dalliances.

Not long after that conversation I joined Marie on the patio and sat alongside her watching with bemused excitement while a succession of provocative fetish images displayed on the screen of her laptop as she scrolled through a variety of female led relationship- and femdom-related blogs. When she clicked on an enticing link at one of those blogs it took us to website where a staggering array of hardcore videos were available to view for free, and the interest in this endeavor increased exponentially for both of us. We soon discovered yet one more thing we have in common--latent voyeuristic tendencies.

The seemingly endless selection of no-holds barred naughty videos kept us glued to her laptop's monitor, able to pull ourselves away only long enough to throw a frozen pizza in the microwave and open a couple of beers. By the time we were too exhausted to keep going my initial skepticism that this lifestyle could be a viable way to adapt to the reality of my impotence had completely dissipated. Certainly this future looked more exciting than the real-life attempts at sexual intimacy during the past year, which had frequently been fraught with frustration and embarrassment.

****

"Obviously we can't, and don't even want to indulge in all of the scenarios we saw on those blogs and websites," Marie managed to articulate over breakfast between a sip of coffee and a bite of her croissant. "Although, I have to confess I found most of them to be pretty damn hot."

I nodded in agreement as I replied, "True enough. I don't think I'm up for any serious corporal punishment or CBT, but perve that I am watching a live scene in which someone else experiences it appeals to me a lot."

Marie guffawed.

"What a pair we are, I was thinking more or less the same thing," she said when her burst of laughter ended. "Okay, slave boy," she announced in an impish seductive tone, "after we decide what we need for our starter kit of accessories, I'll sniff around and see if I can find some hardcore BDSM activities nearby that we can attend."

Shopping at the sex shop was somewhat surreal. It was like a small department store, but instead of clothes, electronics and kitchen utensils the merchandise consisted of fetish wear, sexual toys and implements of torment. There was even a department where heavy-duty equipment for serious BDSM enthusiasts was on display and available for purchase.

Marie and I leisurely wandered through the aisles, me pushing a shopping cart while she enthusiastically filled it with toys and accoutrement. By the time we arrived at the checkout counter the cart was nearly overflowing with our kinky selections, which ended up setting us back close to $700. As we headed home with our booty it struck me that sex shop adventure had been the most fun we ever had shopping together.

We emptied out some drawers of a bureau in our bedroom to store the toys and accessories; the fetish wear found a home in an adjacent closet. After we had finished putting everything away, Marie smiled wickedly and told me to get naked. When your wife says that to you, you'd be a fool to say anything besides hell yes! I started peeling off my clothes without hesitation.

Once naked, I was surprised to discover that Marie had not made any effort to remove her own clothes. Without saying a word, she fastened a leather collar around my neck and attached a leash to it then led me into the bathroom. I felt an exhilarating sense of humiliation wash over me as my submissive status became official.

Soon I was kneeling on the bathroom floor with my butt in the air while warm soapy water was draining into my rectum from an enema bag hanging from the shower curtain. I had mixed feelings about where we were headed next, doing my best to embrace my new sexually submissive role as the lingering alpha part of me squirmed with trepidation. There was just the slightest trace of a smirk on Marie's face as she tried to reassure me of her continued love and respect when she led me back to the bedroom after I had ignominiously purged my bowels while she looked on.

Marie opened one of the drawers now filled with toys and retrieved a butt plug and a bottle of lubricant. Without fanfare she slathered my anus and the tip of the butt plug with the lube and began easing the new toy inside me. After having endured the enema, this intrusion wasn't difficult or painful. In fact, it was rather pleasant feeling my prostate being massaged as Marie guided the plug inward and then slowly began moving it in and out with one hand while gently stroking my perineum with the fingertips of the other.

I was a bit disappointed when she stopped playing with my ass and returned to the drawer in search of something new to try. The first thing Marie brought out was a face dildo, which she promptly strapped in place after inserting the gag portion in my mouth. While I was adjusting to this device and trying to wrap my mind around using it to pleasure my wife, I was plunged into darkness as she placed a leather blindfold over my eyes and secured it snuggly at the back of my head.

Marie tugged on my leash and led me to our bed, where she helped me lay down and position myself where she wanted me. I could hear her removing her clothes, and just knowing she was naked but I wasn't allowed to gaze upon her svelte sexy body as I usually do was exquisitely exciting. Before long I felt the mattress shake as Marie climbed on and straddled me, with one leg on either side of my head. The mattress swayed slightly as she lowered herself atop the dildo and slowly descended its shaft until it was completely inside her.

Damn, what a strange and erotic sensation it was to be fucking my wife with a dildo attached to my face and not even be able to see it happen. I could certainly smell her arousal though, as well as faint hints of leather and silicon from the source of her pleasure. Increasingly I felt a rhythmic series of pressure and release on my face as Marie began riding the peg with gusto. While she continued to fuck the dildo protruding from my face, she began gently smacking my balls with her fingertips on the down strokes.

I became lost in reverie while Marie rocked merrily along for ten minutes or so, moaning with pleasure each time she hit bottom. Eventually her breathing became labored and she began grunting and growling shamelessly, until finally she shrieked fuck as her entire body quivered in the throes of an intense orgasm. Soon thereafter she slumped forward before tumbling onto the bed beside me, where she remained while her nervous system recuperated.

Meanwhile I lay next her in complete darkness, feeling more sexually alive than I had in a very long time. In the quiet darkness I lost all sense of time, my mind roiling with erotic memories and fantasies. I barely noticed when Marie began to stir until I felt her fingers releasing the straps of the face dildo before she pulled it free and climbed off the bed.

Within a short time she whispered in my ear, "Turn over on your stomach and spread your legs."

As soon as I did I felt her remove the butt plug from my ass and climb back on the bed, positioned between my splayed lower limbs. By now it came as no surprise when she began insinuating a strapon into my still dilated anus. As before, the sensations generated when my prostate was massaged by the object in my rectum were quite pleasurable, and while Marie gently took my last remaining virginity, I finally accepted fully the new dynamic of our relationship.

It was a curious experience being penetrated during sex for the first time. Being on the bottom was much more intimate, and yes, more submissive. I suspect that a woman's anatomy makes vaginal sex more intense, but having a phallus pounding my rectum and stimulating my prostate was surprisingly sensual and arousing. Increasingly I felt myself letting down my barriers and relishing my new subordinate sexual status.

Marie seemed to be enjoying making love to me in this manner. Each time she thrust into me the strapon slammed against her clitoris causing her to sigh with pleasure. This was not a frenzied coupling with the goal of a quick and intense orgasm, but rather an extended languid, loving embrace between soul mates that celebrated the rekindling of their emotional bond. Our pegging session did not end with me having a spectacular climax, although I had been milked rather thoroughly and a wonderful glow permeated my bowels by the time Marie brought herself to yet another orgasm.