All Comments on 'Marie'

by Wordwooze

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Ummm ... i dont know I'm on board with this. Yeah we all like the real thing, but sometimes full penetration doesn't happen. I would think that someone denied insertion by their mate would be more inclined to be open to having to have toys simulating erection used on them, rather than the other way around. Hollow strapons for men to place a semi flaccid dick into while the prosthetic remains erect are great for such things. With my gal, even tho she prefers a rough shagging, does not want an unforgiving inflexible monster in her. It took several models to experiment with for the 'goldilocks' winner, i.e., just right. What ultimately worked was a 6" length of semi rigid pliable rubber cock with about an 1.25" diameter. You might be thinking 'why bother with such a puny speciment.' BUT, fitting over this apparatus was the ultimate plushy 'Fat Boy' sleeve. This comes in a couple of sizes and consists of a hallow stretchy gel like 'skin'. The final config measured 7" x 2", and VERY squishable. It may sound like the inserting partner is reduced to a mere donner of pleasure rather than an active participant, but the reciever's enjoyment is worth the potential embarrassment or feelings of inadequacy.

I think I'll compose a 'How To" piece on just this topic. I'm not just an advisor, I'm also a client.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wife character is a real bitch, who'd want to stay married to that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWordwooze@Wordwooze
I have written ten erotic novellas and anthologies as Jim Lyon, all of which have audiobook editions. No doubt USC, my alma mater, is proud that the skills I gained there as a Journalism major helped me a accomplish this. My eclectic career has included sales, management, teac...