Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, but we have to be fast, if my boss sees that I left my tables unattended for long he's gonna go mental!"

and with that she walked back in the stall with the guy.

The guy dropped his pants, took his already hard dick out and sat on the toilet seat. Marie got down on her knees, still not able to believe she was doing something so slutty. He was tall and athletic, with black hair and trimmed beard, and had a pretty nice dick. Not huge but long enough, it was also thick.

Marie liked thick dicks, they filled her pussy better and were grinding more on the walls of her vagina. He was also well groomed and his dick was really clean.

As soon as she grabbed his thick dick she noticed a wedding ring on his finger.

"Alright," she said to herself,

"Apparently we are the point of blowing married guys" and sighed.

Marie started massaging his dick with slow even motions, she was very good with her hands. She gathered some spit in her mouth and spat a thick glob on the dick to use as lube. Her saliva was really viscous. With that, she started giving him a handjob with both her hands. The wetness from her pussy started making its way through her underwear to her jeans.

Marie hasn't been this wet for a long time. Then, as she was focusing to masturbate the guy as perfectly as she could he reached on the back of her head and guided her head on his cock. Instinctively, she parted her lips and took his long shaft in her mouth. She was feeling a mix of embarrassment and horniness that she had never felt before, but removed one hand from his dick and unbuttoned her jeans.

She shoved her fingers, reached for her clit and started furiously rubbing her pussy as the man took control and facefucked her as deep as he could. It has been a long time since she felt her throat take such a hard beating. The last man that she had deepthroated was her ex, fortunately this guy's dick was not as long as her ex's, because she would throw up.

The girl did her best to push back her gag reflex, she thought that if she let him do what he wanted he could finish faster. Suddenly he stopped fucking her face, letting her take a deep breath. She looked at him through her steel rimmed glasses with tears running on her cheeks and ruining her eyeliner.

"Oh my god, you are better than Jess in this and way hotter." he said "Thank you for doing this!"

Marie took pride in the compliment, she felt like the star of a porn movie, and acted like one also, still rubbing her clit. She took the dick back in her mouth swirling her pierced tongue around the cock's head sucking and massaging his balls at the same time.

Her pussy was on fire, she hasn't been this aroused in ages, and there she was on her knees in the stall of a pub sucking a married stranger's cock. The shame she initially felt had given way to a primal lust.

She loved his cock, she couldn't wait to see his face distort from the orgasm and the hot cum escape from his swollen balls.

The man looked at her while she was sucking on his dick and said,

"Hey, what do you say I throw in two hundred more and you let me fuck that sweet pussy of yours? I can see you dripping all over the floor."

This was true, she had lowered her jeans and made way through her thong to masturbate better.

Marie, not thinking straight as the waves of lust flooded her, said,

"Alright, you can fuck me!"

She didn't do it for the money, she craved to be fucked.

Quickly she got up, took off her pants and her work shirt. The man stood behind her as she leaned on the toilet, bent her back and gave him a full view of her soaked red pussy. He wasted no time and shoved his hard dick in her pink wet hole. She almost lost it, she felt a rush of pain and excitement as the fat dick entered her. She was doing it, she was fucking a stranger in a stall for money.

What a slut, someone would think. Cheating on her boyfriend with a married guy. The guy started pounding her pussy like he hadn't been with a woman for ages. She had to make a real effort not to scream as his dick grinded through her vaginal walls and went deep enough to hit her cervix.

"Your cunt is so tight and wet," he said as he huffed and puffed,

"I'm not gonna last long babe!"

Marie, like a true pornstar, turned her head meeting his lust filled gaze and answered

"Yeah, fuck my tight little pussy with your fat cock!"

"Shove that big fat cock deep in me!"

She couldn't believe she was uttering these words, it was like she wasn't herself , she felt like she was watching porn, only the protagonist was her. These thoughts pushed her one step closer to orgasm, with the fat cock pounding fast in her pussy and the sounds from the next stall, where Jess was being fucked like a dog.

It was too much for her to handle, she felt the waves of orgasm coming and she embraced it. She didn't have a proper orgasm with a real dick for a while now. And this was the time, the guy pounded hard and fast, she removed a hand from the toilet seat and started rubbing her clit like crazy.

Trying not to scream, she grunted,

"Yeah, like this, fuck me hard, I'm gonna cum, don't stop!"

The guy took the hint and started being more rough, and fast. His balls were hitting her finger and her clitoris as he fucked her like he's life depended on it. Then it hit her, she bit her lip,trying not to scream, and she moaned like a beast, one of her most powerful orgasms. She couldn't think straight for a couple of seconds and nearly lost her balance and fell on her knees. This sight drove him over the top, he took his dick in his hand and started masturbating furiously.

Marie came to her senses and saw the fat cock in front of her face, the head fully swollen and the balls contracted, ready to release the hot spunk. She knew what she should do, kneeling on the floor, opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out and started licking the guy's balls.

"Cum for me!" she said with eyes filled with lust and reached for her pussy with her free hand,

"I want your hot jizz on my face and in my mouth!"

She was amazed with herself, quoting Sasha Grey lines while a man was actually going to do just that, paint her face and her mouth with hot sticky sperm.

She just had an amazing orgasm, and she felt that she could have another one if she rubbed her clit the right way.

A second later the man grunted

"I'm cumming, take it you fucking slut!"

Thick ropes of white goo exploded from his dick landing on Marie's glasses, forehead and nose. Then he touched his dick on her pierced tongue and released what seemed like another full load filling her mouth.

She was not expecting this amount of cum from one guy, it turned her on like nothing else that he was cumming this hard for her. Cum slided all the way to the back of her tongue and tickled her taste buds on the way. Viscous and salty, but also kinda sweet. She also tasted something like pineapple.

Marie accepted her role as a pornstar in this stall, and thought why not go all the way. Eagerly rubbing her pussy tried to push herself to another orgasm. She took his dick in her mouth, sucking every last drop of cum, licking and cleaning the man's cock while moaning. Then opened her mouth and showed him the mouthful of cum.

She stood there with her mouth open and full and her face plastered with cum, still gently stroking the man's cock. She actually looked like one of the pornstars she watched, swirling her pierced tongue in her mouth playing with the sperm and moaning making small cum gargles as she was reaching her second climax.

Marie closed her mouth, but not entirely, showing her teeth and her smiley piercing, she sent the cum down her throat and made an audible "GULP". She has watched videos of girls swallowing cum with their mouths almost open, and it was very hot, she thought she could try it.

The look on the man's face pushed her to the climax, she orgasmed hard again as the hot load of sperm slided down her throat, squirting on the bathroom tiles with loud splashing sounds. Something inside her drove her instinctively. Until finally, after the climax had subsided, she opened her mouth again moving around her tongue to show him that she swallowed every last drop of his sweet cum.

She felt naughty and wild. She didn't normally swallow sperm, she never swallowed her current boyfriend's cum, but she did it for a stranger. Why? Was it because of the heat of the moment?

She would have to think about that.

The man was left stunned. He couldn't believe in his luck, Marie was by far the hottest girl he ever fucked, and she was fucking, sucking and swallowing like a seasoned pornstar.

Oh, he would start visiting this pub more often, he thought to himself.

Marie felt like she was in a dream. One of her kinkiest fantasies has just been fulfilled. Quickly though, she started coming back to the real world and the repercussions of what she did, she sucked a stranger and let him fuck her bareback.

"What the fuck was I thinking?" told herself.

She grabbed her phone and looked at the time. They were in there for fifteen minutes. Andrew was gonna yell at her for sure. The guy in the stall with her, took out his wallet and gave her 300 pounds, the most money she has made in fifteen minutes. She hesitated but took the money, saying a halfhearted "Thanks".

She felt like a whore.

But it was time for damage control, she turned to the man,

"Not a word of this to anyone, understood? I know you are married, don't do something that you would regret." she told him very seriously, with cum from her face dripping on her tits and bra.

The man looked at her and told her,

"Trust me, I won't say a word, but we should do this again!"

Marie expected that, while trying to find some toilet paper to wipe the cum off her face, she told him,

"Yeah, it was great but don't get your hopes up. Now, leave!"

"Why must we always be out of toilet paper when we need it the most?" she thought.

Out of options, she took off her glasses and licked them clean, the lingering taste of sweet and salty cum filled her taste buds again, she swallowed it and a shiver went through her spine. She grabbed her thong from the dirty bathroom floor and wiped her face with it, she thought that it was the only thing that would not expose her and her little adventure in the toilets.

Her underwear was soaked with her fluids and the guys cum now.

"Brilliant" she thought. She couldn't go inside the pub without her thong. They would notice for sure. She put on her cum soaked thong with a "slosh" sound. She was equally disgusted and aroused again, feeling the cum soaked panties sticking to her used pussy. Without wasting any time, put on her jeans and her shirt and donned her apron, the man had already left the WC.

She took a quick look in the mirror, fixed her running eyeliner and her hair as best as possible, made sure she didn't leave any sign of cum on her face and ran out of the toilet.

Andrew looked at her extremely furious, she's been away for nearly 20 minutes now.

She hastily walked towards him.

"I'm sorry, Andrew, really, I was throwing up in there, maybe some ash has fallen in one of the shots or in my beer, but it made me very sick. Sorry!" she said, amazed with herself and her ability to think such a good lie so fast.

Andrew softened,

"It's ok girl" he said, "It has happened to all of us."

"Tables 2 and 14 asked for the bill, I served an order to table 6. Keep an eye on them, they might want something to eat, they asked for a menu, if they haven't ordered in 10 minutes tell them that at 00:30 the kitchen closes." he added.

She nodded and made way for the tables. It was then that Andrew noticed a slick somewhat whitish liquid on the top of her hair, where her french braid started. At first he thought it was water or something like soap.

After she returned to the bar for the change, she came really close to him over the counter to put the money in the register. The smell from her breath gave her away, she exhaled as the counter pushed at her stomach while she was reaching for the register.

Cum breath, and a nasty one, he thought. The sweet, innocent, kinda nerdy Marie was blowing some dude in the toilet at her job. Andrew felt cheated because she was lying to his face, and a bit aroused of course. The thought of this hottie on her knees blowing guys in the bathroom like a slut excited him. He immediately thought that Jess had surely something to do with that. He had some investigating to do. He took one last look at her thinking of how he could have this little bitch.

Back in the stall that Marie fucked the guy, Jess with her pussy filled with cum, was trying to dislodge a small HD camera she had put in the light above the stalls earlier in the evening.

You see, Jess maintained a pretty full in material OnlyFans page. She would take videos and photos from her meetings in the pub and post them there afterwards. This was the real way to make the money she needed fast. Unfortunately for her, the stall that was being recorded was the one Marie was fucking.

Jess was caught off guard later in the night when she reviewed the video she took. Her young coworker Marie fucking like a true pornstar, taking a load in the face and in the mouth like a pro. Jess couldn't help but masturbate hard to this extremely hot video. She even edited and cut the fifteen minutes video and sent it to Marie's email the same night, writing,

"You little slut, I knew you had it in you! Great performance!"

Marie finished her shift and was ready to leave the pub , when Andrew called her to give her tonight's tips.

80 pounds.

"Whoa, what the fuck did you do kiddo, gave the BJs?" he said laughing.

She blushed, trying to laugh, her cum soaked thong sticking on her pussy and the taste of cum still in her mouth reminding her that she did exactly that.

"I'm adorable, what can I say!" she said, making an awkward smirk.

Andrew gave her the tips and her wage.

She had made 400 pounds in only one night.

"Fuck, whoring out pays well!" she thought.

Andrew reached and hugged her saying,

"Goodnight Marie", and she thought she felt his pants stiffen at the crotch area.

(to be continued)

12