Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Aftermath of the party / Enter the gloryhole!
7k words
4.69
26.3k
30

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StanLad
StanLad
258 Followers

(Sorry for taking a long time to post, it was a busy month. Also, sorry if I placed the last part of the story in a wrong category, I'm new to this and still don't know everything. Hope you enjoy the next part!)

*

Chapter 5: Aftermath

Marie woke up while someone was shaking and speaking at her. She couldn't understand what was happening. She didn't remember anything. This wasn't her bed or her room. She didn't know the guy that was trying to wake her up and started panicking, feeling that she was naked under the sheets.

"Finally you are awake!" the stranger told her.

He was a freshman by the looks of it, and probably going through a huge hangover. He had Asian characteristics, or so Marie thought because everything was blurry without her glasses.

"Wh...what's happening? Where am I? Who are you?" she stuttered trying to pull herself up.

"I'm Li" he said "This is my room and you are in my bed and I am very hammered and I have to sleep, so you have to get your stuff and go unless you want to sleep with me!"

Marie widened her eyes. She grabbed the sheet and got up from the bed, trying to cover up her naked body. She felt everything sore her pussy, her ass and her jaw.

"Your stuff is there," Li pointed to a corner of the room. "You are a wild one, huh?" he asked her.

"What do you mean?" she said.

"I mean that you banged Ian and his friends on my bed, that's what I mean." he answered while trying to pull the used sheets from the mattress.

Marie froze. She did what? How drunk was she? Slowly some faint and blurry memories started coming back to her. Her head was pounding like crazy.

For a minute she forgot the guy was in the room looking at her, she grabbed her clothes and started dressing herself as fast as she could, her only instinct was to run away from there as fast as possible.

It was after she put on her glasses that she noticed the look on Li's face. She had given him a great view of her naked body while dressing. Li pointed at her back with frustration and said

"Hey you have something in your..".

Marie knew right away he meant her buttplug. She didn't even think about that. How many hours was that thing inside her?

She blushed.

"Yeah, I know." she said, trying to hide how awkward she felt.

"Hey, Li, wasn't it?" she asked him, "Do you think we can keep what happened tonight between us?"

Li immediately nodded yes. From his expression she understood he was sincere. Li looked like a good guy.

"Thank you very much!" she said.

"Did anybody else see us coming in here?" she asked.

"No, I don't think so. Ian asked me if he could borrow my room for an hour or two, he even gave me 50 pounds for it. If I had known what his intentions were, I might have said no." he said.

"It's alright" Marie answered, "Just don't tell anything to anyone else!"

With that she grabbed her bag and jacket and left the room.

Taking her phone out of her bag she noticed that it was in airplane mode. She turned it off so she could use the maps app so she could get to the nearest subway station. Walking through the foreign apartment and making her way to the exit she saw several people sleeping on some of the couches and of course all the glasses, bottles and cigarettes from last night's party. As she opened the door she noticed it wasn't dawn yet. She checked the time, it was 7:00 o'clock in the morning.

Suddenly she thought "Did the girls leave me here? Weren't they worried?". Quickly she checked her phone for calls or messages while walking to the subway station. She saw the messages and calls.

"What the fuck?" she said out loud, when she noticed that she or someone using her phone had answered to her friend Annie that she's safe at home.

Marie had no recollection of using her phone last night after the call with Mateo.

She was trembling with fear thinking "Did I choose this or was I tricked into sex?"

Of course yet again she felt the rising tides of lust and her pussy getting wet. She got angry with herself.

Not even 10 minutes later, she was waiting for the subway that was to take her home. While Marie was absorbed in her thoughts she didn't notice the weird looks she was getting from the few people waiting in the same station. Some of them had noticed some of the small but noticeable smears of dry cum on her face that was now forming a crust. One innocent enough might think it was just a weird case of dry skin. But all the signs were pointing towards the aftermath of sex. Her hair was messed up and her makeup was smudged. After all the girl was dressed really sexy and obviously she was returning from a night out; who knows, she might have gotten lucky.

The train arrived and she got in quickly and took a seat so she could rest. Her legs couldn't hold her and her knees ached a bit. When she sat down, she saw some of the passengers that were looking at her weirdly. It took her some time to think that she didn't check herself on a mirror when she ran out of the house earlier. She opened the camera app on her phone to check her face. She nearly gasped in shock. Her make-up was ruined and faint black smudges were running on her cheeks. She took a few photos so she could zoom in and see clearly without attracting too many looks on her. At first it looked like her skin was really dry in some places, but there was no mistake that this was sperm that had dried up on her face. She instantly bowed her head down so the mess on her face couldn't be visible to the rest of the people inside the wagon. Marie had never felt such shame before.

It was like everyone knew what she did. She touched her face, trying to feel where the dry sperm was. Her lips and the skin around her mouth were full of it, some was next to her nose, some on her left cheek and some on her forehead. Marie knowing she didn't have any wet napkins on her started licking her lips and then taking the saliva with her fingers in an effort to clean the rest of her by scratching it. Her skin beneath the cum felt a bit irritated, but it was due to the scratching. Again she felt herself getting uncontrollably wet. The taste of sperm combined with the soft nudges inside her ass from sitting on her buttplug were making her hot.

After she felt that she might have cleaned up some of it, she took her phone out and took a couple more photos. Ok, at least now she looked only as she had a rough night. She exited the train at the next stop and took the next one so she would escape the strangers' gazes.

Home at last. Marie was ready to faint. She had the worst hangover in history. The only thing she could do before getting in bed was to clean up her face from the cum residue and take out her buttplug. Her ass was a bit parted and irritated.

"What the fuck happened last night?" she thought.

She crawled in her bed and guilt took her over. She had cheated on Mateo again and with multiple guys this time. Before Mateo she had sex only with two other guys and now she was up to eight. Five of them in the last two days. Tears started forming in her eyes but her lust and the wetness in her pussy were also there. Unconsciously she started pressing on her clit while wetting the pillow with her tears. Was her life spiralling out of control? Was she becoming the host of her lust and fantasies and nothing more? With these thoughts she reached her climax and felt in a kind of sleep that seemed like torpor.

The faint sound from her phone's vibration woke her up. She had no clue what time, day or year it was. She reached for the phone and saw it was Jess calling and also saw the time. It was 8 o'clock in the evening. Marie jumped out of bed in panic, answered Jess's call and put her phone in loudspeaker so she could start getting ready for work. She would be really late tonight.

"Hey girl, I figured I should call you since it's eight and you're not here. Did something happen?" Jess asked.

"Ehmmm, no no, I just got my period and I took some painkillers and overslept. Please tell Andrew that I'll be there asap." Marie answered trying to sound convincing, she couldn't face the truth, let alone try to explain to Jess about last night.

"Ok girl, I got your back don't worry!" Jess said.

"You're a lifesaver Jess. Gotta run now, talk to you at the pub! Bye!" Marie said and ended the call.

She was already in the bathroom washing her armpits and her face. There was no time for a proper shower. Five minutes later she was out the door getting in an Uber to get to work. This would cost her half her wage from tonight. While in the car she saw she had some calls and texts from Mateo. Being out most of the morning, she didn't get any of that. Marie answered that she had a group assignment and she didn't see the messages. She told him that she was on her way to work and sent him a selfie blowing a kiss in the camera.

When Marie arrived at the pub she was already an hour late. The pub was full of people and Jess and Andrew were running like crazy trying to serve the customers. Marie was already in her work clothes. She put her apron on and took her post saying just a quick 'Hi' to Andrew and Jess. Andrew didn't even talk to her. He was very clear from day one that one thing she should never do is be late and without an earlier notice.

It was a relatively uneventful night. Marie's feet were hurting by the time work was over. After they were done and closed the cash register and while Marie and Jess were getting ready to leave, Andrew called Marie to stay behind to talk about something. Marie knew he was going to express his complaints about her being late. Andrew also told Jess that she could wait outside if she wanted and that it wouldn't take long.

The conversation started with Andrew trying to find his words.

"Marie look, you are a very nice girl and good employee. However, you know Mark is very strict with the rules of the place. Being late today is your second strike. Your first was last night in the toilet stalls." he said with a very serious look on his face.

Mark was the owner of the pub and a real douche.

Marie froze in place. "How the fuck did he know?" she thought

"It's ok, things like that happen, although if Mark found out about these things you would be out of work this second." Andrew said with a condescending tone.

"I'm really sorry Andrew! I will do my best not to bring you in a difficult position again." Marie said with her heart pounding loudly.

"Alright Marie, that's what I wanted to hear! Now go home and get some rest, you worked your ass off today!" he said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Thanks Andrew and I'm really sorry again. Goodnight." Marie said and walked out the door.

Jess was waiting outside of the pub smoking.

"What did he say?" she asked Marie.

"First he told me off for being late and then..." she started whispering

"He told me he knew about the toilet stall incident and that I can't do things like that in there." Marie said.

Jess laughed a bit.

"Yeah sure, like I do!" she said.

"Listen to me, Andrew also knows about me, he doesn't have a problem, as long as he also gets something out of it." Jess whispered to Marie.

"What do you mean he gets something out of it?" Marie asked, a little terrified.

"You know, his cut. That can be either money or a free service, your choice." she said with a laugh.

Marie felt grossed out.

"You mean that Andrew is your ... pimp?" Marie asked, confused.

"No, not even close. He doesn't know what I do, I just give him a free blowjob now and then for covering up for me. And I do it with joy. He is a hot guy!" Jess said laughing.

"I suggest you do the same if you continue fucking guys for money in this pub!" she concluded.

Marie could not believe they were having this conversation.

"No, no I'm not gonna do that again." Marie said with determination.

"Alright suit yourself!" Jess said with a smirk.

"Hey, also, what happened last night? Did you ditch us at the party and left? Or did you get lucky with that Ian guy?" Jess asked.

Marie trying to sound as believable as she could she answered,

"What? Hello no! After you went to the bathroom with Annie I felt like shit, like I drank booze with ash or something. I nearly passed out on the couch and then Ian called me an Uber to get me home. I know I should have waited for you, but I wasn't exactly sober to think this through."

Jess looked deep in her eyes suspiciously.

"Ok then, you can keep your secrets, but know that even if you cheated on Mateo with a dude from the party, it doesn't count while he's away. It's an unwritten rule." Jess said and laughed bringing a finger in her lips like saying 'Shhhh'.

Most of the next day had gone by with Marie thinking about what happened at the party. Some black dudes had gangbanged her.

"Did they even use protection?" she thought.

Trembling in the thought that she might have gotten an STD.

She decided she should confront Ian or even go to the police and report the incident.

With trembling hands she found Ian's number and called him.

"Yeah what up?" a voice came on the other side of the speaker.

"You fucking raped me!" she said, trying not to cry.

"Marie is that you? What are you talking about?" he said in response.

"I'm talking about Friday night at the party, you got me drunk and you raped me with your friends!" she said furious.

"Wow girl, I did nothing of the sort! You were getting very flirty with us, you told us your boyfriend was out of town and that we could have some fun because you have needs he can't cover and that you always had this fantasy of getting gangbang by black dudes! We asked you if you were sure and you said yes!" Ian said in his defence. "We even have proof that you were up for this, I can show you if you like."

Marie started crying.

"No, you are lying. I will go to the police, you motherfuckers!" she said yelling at the phone and ending the call.

Her phone fell from her hands and she fell on her bed crying with sobs. Minutes later she heard a 'ding'. It was her messenger app. Horrified of what this message might be she grabbed the phone. It was from Ian. There was a very detailed video of her kissing Ian while stroking his dick and another black dude's dick with her hands. Minutes later she was naked, guys were caressing her body while she was blowing their dicks and jerking their cocks. She was saying stuff like "Please fuck me! I want all of your cocks inside me! Please give them to me! I want your cocks!"

She then saw herself getting gangbanged by the dudes for an hour or so, all the while enjoying it while it lasted.

She knew that this video was picturing her as a cock crazed slut, especially at the end while she was on her knees begging for the guys to cum in her mouth while fingering her pussy hard. She felt powerless, cheated and disgusted with herself. Mostly because her hand was on her pussy and she was rubbing it hard while watching the video of her gangbang. She reached her climax while watching herself begging for cum and the guys stroking their cocks over her face. And then she orgasmed again as she was watching herself drowning in cum.

Sleep took her. The first thing she saw when she woke up was a message below the video that was saying. "If you even think about threatening us again we might show everyone that knows you this video, we have their contacts, so be a good slut and just shut up. Bye!"

It was clear to Marie that she couldn't do anything without risking everything, her job, her studies or her relationship.

Marie unfortunately had wasted her whole weekend without getting any work done for the University and she knew this was going to affect her grades some. She had an assignment for tomorrow and she was at square zero. Gathering all the strength she had, she spent all night trying to cover up for the lost time. Something not possible of course.

***

Peter was sitting on his computer again wanking hard watching the video of Marie getting gangbanged by the four black dudes. He had installed a malware on her laptop that was giving him access to everything, even her Facebook account. He came really hard and then started to set his plan in motion.

He would try to make Marie lose her scholarship for the coming semester. It was really simple. He spent the coming weeks changing her assignments' files, making them corrupt or just putting wrong calculations and measurements. He also moved all her important deadline emails from the university to the spam folder. She never checked her spam and it would be believable that she lost her deadlines due to her emails going to spam. He also found a great opportunity to replace some of her food supplements and vitamins with some herbal aphrodisiacs that tasted the same. It wasn't pretty heavy stuff but it would certainly help with Marie's already high libido. Nearly a month later he saw his plan starting to work.

***

Marie thought she should control herself. She did enough naughty stuff already. Unfortunately Mateo had to stay for some more time in Spain, than he originally thought, because his father was diagnosed with cancer. Marie also managed to get an appointment to get checked for STDs, it wasn't cheap, but it was necessary. Fortunately she was healthy and extremely lucky, considering how many guys fucked her bareback.

In the coming weeks Marie started to find herself masturbating hard most of the time. Sometimes she would watch the recent videos of her either in the toilet stalls or in the gangbang. She felt a mix of guilt, shame and excitement there that drove her mad. Also she had a feeling that she was getting more and more absent-minded with all the stuff that was going on. She was missing deadlines and making stupid mistakes in her assignments. Until not to her surprise an email came that said that the university could not continue her funding unless her grades reach the essential level to qualify for a grant again. One thing though the university could do for her is offer her housing in the student dorms. She never liked it there, that's why she chose to rent an apartment. Not left with any choice, she had to choose between paying rent or tuition and she chose the tuition.

In the coming days she packed her stuff and moved to a small room in the University dorms. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as nice and cozy as her apartment. Fortunately she didn't own many things and it was easy to fit them inside the room. The only thing taking some space was her electric piano, but with help from Peter and Annie she found a way to make a good room layout. Now the only thing she had to figure out is how to make more money to pay for her tuition. The money from the pub wasn't nearly enough and she couldn't ask for more days to work there. Furthermore she was extremely horny all the time. If this kept going she might finally find herself fucking guys for money in the toilet stalls for real.

Chapter 6: Enter the gloryhole

Almost a month later Marie and Peter were at the library working on a school project. Annie was sick and stayed home for a few days. At one point after they had their afternoon tea Marie got up to go to the toilet. The student bathrooms were all the way to the ground floor and usually there was a line of people waiting. Peter knew this might be his chance. He gathered up his courage and said,

"Hey Marie, where are you going?" he asked, with the most innocent tone he could think of.

"Ehhmm, I was thinking of going to the bathroom." she answered, blushing a bit.

"Oh alright, well, did you know there is a stuff bathroom on this floor? Men and women separate bathrooms actually." he lied.

"Hmmm, and would there be any problem if I used the women's?" asked Marie.

"No no, although I haven't seen anyone using it, it might be in bad shape, I don't know. You can check it out for yourself. The keys are labeled and are on the reception, there." he pointed.

StanLad
StanLad
258 Followers
12