All Comments on 'Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 05-06'

by StanLad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Hope to see her pushed to the point of complete ruin. Do you have any other favorite authors on this site?

LaurinhaLaurinhaabout 3 years ago

Amazing stories! You are one of my favorite authors, for sure! Hope it continues until the total degradation and acceptance of the slut life. She is already a hooker (maybe not yet in her mind). Still, once her videos go viral on the internet, she will soon be also a pornstar as the industry is always looking for some degenerated cum bucket.

LaurinhaLaurinhaabout 3 years ago

Amazing stories! You are one of my favorite authors, for sure! Hope it continues until the total degradation and acceptance of the slut life. She is already a hooker (maybe not yet in her mind). Still, once her videos go viral on the internet, she will soon be also a pornstar as the industry is always looking for some degenerated cum bucket.

DeepPurple77DeepPurple77about 3 years ago

Fantastic series. Marie quickly became one of my favorite characters. I look forward to more adventures by this super cumslut and her cohorts in debauchery.

StripClubAdventuresStripClubAdventuresabout 3 years ago

Great stories, love the series and love your main character Marie. I can't wait to see where her adventures take her. If you want any recommendations, I would get a story where Marie and Jess are "working" together and wearing their buttplugs.

StanLadStanLadabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks a lot for the comments and the support, a new chapter is almost ready. I will upload it as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

good balance of story and plot just for the erotic

LaurinhaLaurinhaalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Can´t wait for the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous