Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was his shift and thought since there weren't many people here he could sit at the table next to the reception with Marie to do his school assignment's.

"Thanks Peter!" Marie said.

Marie found the keys fairly easy. The label was a faint WC. She went to the corridor Peter told her this bathroom would be, unlocked the door and entered the small bathroom while holding her phone's flashlight to be able to see. She found a light switch and turned on a dim light. The room had a funny smell. Like it hasn't been opened in a year. The toilet was in good shape though. She dropped her pants and hovered over the toilet seat. Seconds later a golden stream rushed from her pussy and fell in the water with a loud splash. She was relieved.

As she wiped her pussy with some toilet paper that strangely was there, she heard a noise from some room next to the bathroom. It was then that she noticed the hole in the wall. She went closer to see what was going on. Was that a peephole? Was someone peeking at her peeing?

As she went closer she saw a hand slipping through the wall holding a fifty pound bill.

Marie almost screamed but instantly she understood what this room was. It was a gloryhole booth. Someone must have known about this place and this someone is in the next room holding one hundred pounds for her. Marie had seen lots of porn to know what would follow if she took the money. Her lust and curiosity though made her take the bill.

Moments later a big hard dick popped out the hole.

"Suck it!" the unknown voice said.

Marie was crazy wet and her mouth was watering. She wanted to suck that dick but felt guilty. This was wrong. She decided to get it over with quickly and hold the money.

Kneeling on the floor in front of the dick she took it in her hand and started stroking it. The cock was twitching hard. The guy was pressing his body at the thin wooden wall trying to touch her mouth with his dick. She understood that she had to do it. Parting her lips, she engulfed his cock in her mouth and started sucking. This guy must have been close to cumming because her mouth was flooded with the taste of his precum. This woke something primitive inside Marie. She felt more excited and horny than ever before. What she watched a thousand times in porn now transpired in real life. Reaching for her pussy she started caressing her clit while moaning on her cock inside her mouth.

A couple of minutes later she reached her climax, still not letting the cock from her mouth. She wanted to make him cum now, to finish in her mouth. The ways were known to her, she took a deep breath and impaled his dick in her throat, deepthroating him like there was no tomorrow. The guy on the other side groaned hard and seconds later she heard a knock on the wall. Marie knew he was going to cum. She wanted to make him cum, to taste the hot sperm in her mouth. The thought of blowing a stranger's dick and that he was going to cum for her was like a drug for Marie and she was acting like an addict. Increasing the speed she started to take him as deep as she could in her throat, saliva mixed with precum running on her chin and splashing on the floor while she was making loud gagging noises. This didn't last long, the guy erupted in her mouth. Marie in an ecstasy took the dick deep in her throat instantly swallowing everything he was giving her. When the throbbing cock stopped twitching in her mouth she licked it well to clean it up thoroughly and whispered a 'Thank you'.

The guy on the other side withdrew his cock and slipped another twenty pounds as a tip. Some seconds later she heard the door opening and closing next to the booth. Marie stayed on her knees for a couple of minutes staring at the empty hole in the wall. Underneath the hole and in the floor in front of her there was what seemed like dry sperm. She felt totally dirty kneeling on this sperm coated floor and touching this dirty wall with her face while she was blowing a stranger. Although there was another feeling also dominating her, that of an insatiable lust. Marie could feel that this was her calling. If there were ten more dicks to pop out of the hole right now she would devour them. Also, she felt safe in a weird way, it was an anonymous way to experience her greatest and filthiest fantasies. She was always jealous of the girls she watched sucking and fucking cock after cock in these kind of booths. Cocks without attachment. And think of the money, still holding 70 pounds in her hands made only in 10 minutes and with minimal effort or better yet with joy. She had to make more frequent visits in this toilet.

***

Peter could hear his heart beating so loud while he entered the room next to the gloryhole. He heard Marie wiping her pussy with the toilet paper and flushing. It was time to seize the fruits of his labor. Feeling light headed and not believing that he was the one doing this he pulled out his hard pulsing cock and gave it a few wanks. Then he took a banknote and passed his hand through the wall shaking it a bit. He was planning this for some time now but he still was unsure if it would work for real. Suddenly he felt a hand touching his and pulling the bill. Without breath he stuck his dick in the hole and changed his voice and said "Suck it!". Moments later he felt a soft cold hand touching his cock. He thought he was going to cum from the excitement but he managed to hold it.

A couple of minutes later he was already behind the reception pretending to check something in the library's computer. He was still panting and his cheeks were red. He saw Marie coming to the reception to leave the key of the toilet. Without looking at her he said

"Give me a minute to finish reading an email and I'll be back."

Marie left the key back where she had found it and went to the reading table.

The bait was taken now Peter had to think how to draw her deeper in this without arousing her suspicions.

Marie sat down and felt her wet pussy sticking to her soaking panties. She would have to take care of this problem as soon as possible. One orgasm wasn't nearly enough for what she had just experienced. If only Mateo was her. She would bang him so hard this evening that he wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow. These were Marie's thoughts as Peter arrived at the table. Marie smiled awkwardly at him and he did the same. For a moment Marie thought that if he wasn't her best friend's boyfriend she would absolutely make a move on him right here, right now. Little did she know that she was deepthroating his dick just minutes ago.

***

A couple of days went by. Marie, each time Peter had a shift in the library, would find a way to go study there and she always asked for the key to the library bathroom. Peter was prepared for something like this. He thought that it shouldn't be only his dick sticking out of the gloryhole, it would be very obvious. So he had already set up a system, before Marie sucked his cock for the first time at the gloryhole. It was very exclusive and with total anonymity. It worked through the library's book borrowing system. He created a couple of unsuspicious book titles and anonymously informed some of the guys in the University. He had cross referenced their browser searches in the library's computers and had noted those pervy enough to be up for the task. To be able to "rent" a book the guy should have at least 20 pounds on him. If he didn't pay up before he would be permanently banned. In the emails he warned each one that if someone talked about what was going on, the operation would cease to operate and furthermore there would also be other consequences. The system wasn't foolproof yet though. Peter had to notify the interested guys via text when she saw Marie going to the bathroom.

***

The second time in the gloryhole Marie was less stressed and anxious than the first time. She went inside and she didn't even want to use the toilet. She went purely to see if there would be someone she could suck. Deep down she knew that it was wrong, she was essentially cheating on Mateo. But he was away for more than a month now and she also might have found a way to earn some money anonymously and fast. She thought of it as a break. Marie stayed inside the small booth for a few minutes looking at the writings on the walls. She peeked through the two holes in the walls of the booth curious if she could see something or someone on the other side. A couple of minutes went by before she heard the door in the next room opening. Her heart pounded loudly in her chest. She was about to suck another cock maybe? She approached the wall and glanced to see what was happening on the other side. There was someone standing there but he didn't make a move. Marie thought that she had to take the initiative, so he poked two fingers in the hole signaling that someone was on the other side. She had watched enough porn to know about the etiquette of the gloryhole. The guy in the other side whispered

"Hey, are you a girl?"

"Yes!" Marie answered.

"Can I touch your boobs?" he asked.

Marie thought this was logical enough, nobody would expect a real girl waiting to suck cocks in the goryhole.

"Ok, but no pinching and stuff." she answered.

The guy shoved his hand and started caressing Marie's boobs. He reached beneath her shirt and bra and touched her soft skin of her tits and her nipples. Marie was softly moaning while starting to caress her pussy.

The stranger withdrew his hand and shoved a fat veiny cock in the hole. This dick wasn't very well groomed, it had a small bush growing on it's base. However, Marie didn't care about that right now.

She spat on the cock to lubricate it a bit and started stroking it. The guy on the other side moaned. Marie massaged the dick well with her soft hands licking and kissing its head until it started twitching. Then she took it in her warm mouth and started swirling her pierced tongue around it while sucking it. All the while she was massaging his balls. It took less than five minutes for the guy to cum. He didn't give her any warning. She just felt the precum's taste getting stronger and the twitching more intense. Soon after a huge load of hot sperm exploded in her mouth. The guy on the other side was groaning like a beast, he must have been really pent up. She could barely hold his cum in her mouth and the taste was more intense than anything she ever tasted.

For a moment she thought about spitting the cum on the floor, but not wanting to make a mess she did her best to swallow. The thick cum was barely sliding through her throat. She had to swallow five times to get it all down. Although she never let the cock from her mouth. Marie licked the cock clean and pressed the tip for any last drops. The guy on the other side was whispering incoherent stuff like "Thank you" "You are the best" "This was the best blowjob ever".

Marie felt proud with his comments. She liked to know that she had pleased a man on such a level to say these things. The cock withdrew and a hand with forty pounds went through the hole. Marie had forgotten about the money already. She took her payment in sperm.

"Thank you! Cum again!" she said, with a giggle.

She didn't manage to orgasm this time. This guy came too fast. Just as she started getting up she heard the door on the other side. There was someone in the other room. A hand holding 20 pounds went through the opposite hole. Marie was staring at the hand with widened eyes. She was too suck a second dick so soon? She felt dirty and naughty again. She reached and took the money. Same procedure. Another dick popped out of the hole. This one was darker, bigger and had a heavier musk. Marie quickly got on her knees and started devouring the dick. Some minutes later she heard the guy talking.

"Hey, you give great head but can I fuck you?" he asked.

Marie stood still. It was one thing to suck some dicks for money and another to completely whore herself out.

"I'll give you another 50 pounds and I will put a condom on" he said.

Marie was already wet and horny. She couldn't say that it hasn't passed from her mind to fuck this dick. Moments that seemed like ages passed. She told herself that it was only for this one time, an exception because she had to tend to her sexual needs.

"Ok, put on the condom." she said.

The guy withdrew his dick and quickly put on a ribbed condom. Marie took off her pants and her underwear and bent her back in front of the hole bracing on the opposite wall.

"Did you put it on? Are you ready?" she asked the guy on the other side of the wall.

"Ye...yeah." the stranger answered.

Seconds later she felt a dick poking on her wet pussy. She was so wet that it slided right inside. Marie moaned loudly. This dick was stretching her pussy so nice. She hadn't felt that for a month.

When her pussy adjusted to the dick's width she started backing her ass against the wall in a steady rhythm talking the entire length inside in every move. One hand on the wall and the other rubbing her clit hard. The guy on the other side was groaning hard also. He was pressing his body on the wall trying to put as much of his cock through the wall and inside Marie's pussy. Marie was close to her climax when she heard him knock on the wall. She understood he was about to cum and increased the speed to cum with him. The man moaned hard and Marie impaled herself on his dick while reaching her own orgasm. She felt incredible. More dirty than ever, but incredible nevertheless.

They stayed there for nearly a minute as the guy's dick was pulsing inside Marie until finally started slowly softening inside her. The guy pulled his dick from inside her and took off the condom. Not knowing what to do with it he passed it to Marie through the wall along with the extra fifty pounds. Marie was puzzled about what to do with the sperm filled condom. Something inside her was telling her to suck every last drop of cum from it. Like this what you're supposed to do with a used condom, but she controlled herself and tied a knot on the condom to keep the cum from spilling out of it. Not sure if she should throw it in the trash bin, she put it in her pocket with the intention of hiding it in her bag and eventually throwing it in the trash somewhere outside the university.

Marie had stayed in the bathroom for nearly half an hour. If she didn't want Peter to suspect her she had to find an excuse. Back in the main library room she found Peter absorbed in his computer watching a tutorial for some designing program. Marie thought that she could find similar opportunities that Peter was busy and sneak in the bathroom again. She went to the table where she had left her stuff and quickly shoved the used condom in her bag.

***

Some hours later, back at her dorm room, Marie was masturbating hard thinking of the two more strangers she fucked and sucked in the gloryhole today. At the same time she was conflicted inside her, guilt and doubts combined with lust and pleasure. But above all there was the need to do this. Both economically and physically, because she couldn't appease her sexual desires in any other way. And as it seemed these last weeks her sexual drive was on overdrive. She would masturbate for several hours a day and catch herself uncontrollably flirting with every male student she had a class with. Marie needed a place to cut loose and let off some sexual steam anonymously, at least until Mateo was back.

While masturbating to a video of a girl chewing used condoms and eating the sperm they had inside while getting fucked by a bunch of men, she remembered that she hadn't thrown away the condom full of cum from the gloryhole. Something really nasty came at her mind. She opened her bag and grabbed the condom. There it was full of the whitish viscous liquid. Her vibrator was already inside her working furiously. Marie took a whiff and she could smell her own pussy on it, then untied the knot she had made and the piercing smell of sperm mixed with latex flooded the room. She set the vibrator at max and, driven crazy by lust, flipped the condom upside down in her mouth. She had never tasted cold sperm before. It was something entirely different. It tasted kinda like egg whites, salted and with something acidic citrus like flavor.

The load inside the condom was huge and filled Marie's mouth. The girl felt like a total nasty slut, but she was also a little proud of herself for managing to do it. She swirled the cum around in her mouth mixing it with her thick saliva while rubbing her clit in an extraordinary speed. And then she let some small drops from her mouth slide down between her chest and tummy to her pussy, lubricating her clit. The feeling was driving her crazy. Rubbing some stranger's sperm on her pussy was everything she needed to reach a huge orgasm. Marie let another drop slide down and swallowed the rest. Like she watched on the video, she took the used condom, shoved it in her mouth and started licking and chewing on it, like it was some kind of sperm flavored chewing gum. This was the dirtiest she had felt for a long time. The orgasm that hit her was one that she couldn't control. She moaned and groaned so loudly, that she was sure the students in the whole corridor might have heard her.

Trembling from the powerful orgasm, she moved on her bed, leaving the condom fall from her mouth next to her pillow and she fell asleep right away. She had completely forgotten to do any of her work for her assignments, her primary concerns was sex, orgasming and cum.

***

Later that night Peter was watching her friend Marie masturbating and playing with the used condom and the sperm through her laptop's webcam. He had installed a program that started recording whenever it tracked movement in close proximity and for some time. Most of the time it was Marie studying, but every now and then he could catch a video of her masturbating. Needless to say, he also came hard watching his friend being a complete and utter cumslut.


12