Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 07

Story Info
Marie gets more and more addicted. Blackmail alert*
11.4k words
4.74
27k
28

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StanLad
StanLad
257 Followers

Note from the writer: At first, I hope you enjoy the stories so far. I will continue to write as long as I can. As I said my stories are inspired from actual events. Of course not everything happened this way exactly, but you get the point.

Furthermore, if anyone would be interested to proofread and help with any grammar mistakes I would be grateful. It takes too much time reading the text again and again.

Also, if someone sketches or draws and wants to make Marie related art I would love if he could share it with me. Maybe we can add the drawings to the story to make it illustrated.

Disclaimer: The following story contains elements of abuse, coercion and blackmail. If anyone is not interested in this I suggest you skip the story. Thank you.

*****

Chapter 7: Marie the gloryhole slut.

Almost a week had gone by since Marie's first introduction to the gloryhole. In the days that she didn't have a shift at the pub Marie would spend her afternoon or evening in the library. She was always staying there for 30 to 40 minutes at most in an effort not to alarm Peter. This time was enough to serve only three to four "clients". Marie had served 10 new guys this week, making her total to 13, including Peter. Peter knew that he had to bring her in the difficult position and fakely "discover" her secret. Only then he would be able to make a deal with her. He knew, though, that if he wanted Marie to continue in the gloryhole and evolve to the cumslut he wanted, the booth should become an absolute necessity for her. And there was only one way to achieve that. He should make Marie face an economic disaster.

Having installed the voice changing app in his phone he called her from an encrypted number. After several tries she picked up.

"Yes, hello?" Marie said, a little disturbed.

"Hello Marie, I have an offer for you." a distorted voice answered.

"Is this a prank? Come on, I don't have time for such bs!" Marie said angrily.

"No, this isn't a prank and if you know what's good for you, shut up and listen, you slut!" the distorted voice answered.

"Wha... what the fuck?" Marie said, seriously frustrated.

"I have in my possession a video of you getting gangbanged by some black dudes and doing all sorts of nasty stuff in there. If you want his adventure of yours to remain private I want money in exchange for that." the distorted voice said.

Marie was immobilized by fear, anger and disbelief. They were blackmailing her for money and threatening to expose her on the internet.

"Ian, is that you? You fucking piece of shit!" she said with her voice breaking.

The voice on the other side laughed.

"No you dumb slut, this is not one of the guys that fucked you. Are you that stupid, you already know them why go through the trouble of masking their voice?" the stranger asked.

"I... I don't know" Who the fuck is it then? What do you want?" Marie asked terrified.

"I already told you. If you want to keep this video from going online you have to pay! I want one thousand pounds in cash. You have one week. I don't care if you have to whore yourself out to get them, but at the end of the week you are going online if I don't have them! I will contact you again at the end of the week with details about the location where you can drop the money off." the voice said.

Marie almost fainted. One thousand pounds?! In one week? She wanted to speak, to say something to her blackmailer, but her voice couldn't come out.

"Oh, and don't even think of going to the cops or any authority for help. If you don't obey, the video goes online and a link gets sent to everyone that knows you. So think twice before you do any dumb shit like that!" the voice said.

Marie finally broke and started crying on the phone begging for mercy and pity.

"Your time is running out. I suggest you hurry." the voice strictly said and hung up the phone.

Marie fell in her bed still clenching her phone. She gasped for air while crying on her pillow. Why would someone do this to her? She was a good person, she never harmed anyone. Why did these strangers threaten to expose her and ruin her life?

After some hours of crying and explosions of anger, finally Marie was calmer. She started thinking about what solutions she might have. Going to the police and suing them would ruin her fame and relationships and maybe get her kicked out of the university, but the bastards would get what they deserve. She could maybe ask for money from family and friends, but her family was already bled economically dry from loans. Her friends could not possibly be able to gather that much money in a week. One option was to ask her boss at the Pub, but that would leave her without wages for more than a month. Jess' words came to Marie's mind, it's a tough world to live in, a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do. She had the gloryhole after all, which offered her anonymity, but she would need to stay there for a couple of hours a day if she was to make enough money in a week.

Marie was determined. Tomorrow she would get the key for the library bathroom and keep it until she made a copy. She could go there between her classes and stay after the classes were over until the evening that she had to go to work at the pub. If she could have 8 to 10 guys a day, she would make one thousand pounds in one week exactly. For a moment she stood there thinking how immoral that was but she had already cheated on Mateo with 19 guys and it wouldn't make any difference.

"Wow, nineteen men!" she thought.

Marie never thought about what she had done in these last weeks. But thinking about it now made her really wet. And she was bound to triple this number in just a week. She couldn't hold back. She spent the evening masturbating on these thoughts.

Somewhere between the third and fourth orgasm Mateo called her. Marie thought it would be a good idea to give her boyfriend a taste of his slutty girlfriend. She answered the call and told Mateo she had a gift for him and that she missed him, of course this led to a nasty video call where Marie did all sorts of stuff for her long distance boyfriend. After this call Marie started to think what day to day life will be like when he'd return. Quickly, she sent away these thoughts, she had more pressing matters at hand now.

The next day, at lunch break, Marie went to the library. Peter was there putting books back in the selves. She didn't even ask for the key. After waiting for 5 minutes, she took it and went to the gloryhole. Peter of course had made all the necessary preparations. He had 10 guys booked for today.

Marie went into the booth and locked the door behind her. She has grown accustomed to this small room. The smell of sperm didn't even bother her anymore, it felt natural. She inhaled deeply and started the preparations. Marie had classes later so she removed her sweater and stayed with her 'Clash' t-shirt. She also had a bottle of water to stay hydrated while sucking cocks. A couple of minutes later she heard noise in the next room and a cock popped out. Not wanting to waste any time she spat on it and started sucking on it while greeting the man.

She thought it would be nice to say something like "Hello honey" or "Welcome, I'm ready when you are." To show to the guys that there was indeed a girl on the other side. This way the initial awkwardness and insecurity was avoided. Of course, she always said "Thank you!" or "Thanks for the cum!" or "Please cum again whenever you like!". She knew it worked because there were one or two dicks she recognised by now.

The cock hardened in her mouth and she started bobbing her head on it, taking it down in her throat. While working on the first dick Marie heard noises from the other side and a black cock popped out from the hole. It seems that she would have to work both dicks simultaneously. She grabbed the new dick with her left hand and spat on it while still jerking the first one. The black one was already hard. She spent some minutes alternating between the two cocks not losing focus and employing her best techniques. Then she heard a knock and a grunt from the owner of the first cock. Quickly she removed her lips from the black one and engulfed the cumming cock to take it's sperm in her mouth. Unfortunately the first rope of sperm hit her on the side of her face and dripped down on her t-shirt. While holding the load still in her mouth she sucked the cock dry and cleaned the cock.

"Did you swallow?" the man behind the right wall asked.

Marie opened her mouth a little so the gulp would be more audible and sent the sperm down her throat.

"Yes, and it was delicious! Thank you for giving me your sperm!" she said.

The dude's cocked twitched in her hand while he moaned. She liked this approval and his 30 pounds also.

Now that the first dick was done, Marie focused on the second.

After a couple of minutes of deepthroating the man spoke.

"I want to fuck your pussy." he said.

Marie slowly stopped gagging on the cock.

"That's 20 pounds extra, sir." she said.

"Ok" the man said "I'll give you 30 to go without a condom. I got tested for STDs this week and I'm clean. I have the papers here."

And he slid a piece of paper signed from a hospital that said he indeed didn't have any diseases.

Marie thought that there wasn't any danger since there was proof, and besides she craved for a good fuck. And what's better than taking a dick raw.

She got up, removed her jeans and her g-string and leaning back against the wall she aimed at the hard dick with her pussy. Her thick spit on it and her juices made it ridiculously easy to enter her. They both moaned loudly when the dick hit the opening of her womb. Yes it was that big.

As soon as she adjusted on the big fat cock Marie started moving on it with a steady rhythm, she didn't want to make him cum that fast. She wanted to have an orgasm too. The booth was shaking and they were both moaning, that's why Marie never heard the noise from the right room. She only saw the third dick pop out from the hole. "Great!" she thought. Now she had to suck a cock while getting ravaged by a huge dick in her pussy. She spat on the cock and shoved it in her mouth sucking it hard and moaning on it.

Actually she was managing really well to combine the two actions. She was focusing on the dick on her mouth and tried to employ all of her technique and welcome the distraction of the dick fucking her. She could get used to fuck and suck simoultaneously, it was one of the best feelings she ever had.

Marie felt her orgasm was near and increased the speed on the black dick while deepthroating hard the one in front of her. A moment later she felt the hard cock twitch inside her and a warm liquid hitting the insides of her vagina and her womb. The guy moaned loudly on the other side. Marie panicked, this guy just emptied his balls inside her and didn't even ask her. She wanted to remove her mouth from the other cock she was sucking to say something to the guy that just creampied her, but then she heard a knock on the wall indicating that the guy was cumming so she just impaled the cock in her throat and swallowed everything. And it was a lot, the guy was definitely pent up. This was too much for her. She orgasmed violently on the cocks while swallowing the cum in her mouth and feeling the sperm running down her thigh.

When her orgasm subsided she removed her mouth from the cock and said

"What the fuck? You came inside me?" referring to the man behind the left wall.

"I...I'm sorry! I couldn't control it, your pussy was devouring my dick!" he answered.

"Hey, we can also fuck you?" the man from the right side asked.

Marie sighed.

"Yeah, but you have to provide proof that you don't have STDs and it's not cool cumming inside me without warning!" she said a bit harshly.

She soothed her tone.

"But thank you anyways. Please cum again!" she said while the cum leaked on both her thighs now and reached her knees. She wiped it up with her fingers and ate it. With three dicks down she had already made 100 pounds. She decided she would skip the first hour of the next class to have as many guys as she could today.

Dicks were popping out of the holes without giving her even a small break. Marie was working on two dicks simultaneously most of the time, when one guy finished shooting his cum, she would swallow, take the money and continue with the next one. They must have been forming a line, or something like this, Marie thought. She also fucked two more dicks, one of them never warned her, just straight up shot his load inside her, threw the money and left. And on the other, Marie was climaxing and didn't want to stop so she just let the guy cum inside her.

When the last cock finished dropping his load in her mouth Marie was full of cum. It was leaking from her pussy, her t-shirt was drenched despite her efforts to take it all in her mouth and some of it was drying in her face and hair. She was a mess. The last guy had a request, he wanted to watch her play with his cum and swallow. Marie simply stuck her face in the hole, this way only her opened mouth, nose and chin were visible. Drying sperm was staining Marie's beautiful face, most of it had already formed crusts on her smooth skin. She swirled the sperm in her mouth playing with it with her tongue while her tongue piercing was emerging and diving back into the thick white liquid moving back and forth. Then, after the guy's instruction to swallow it, she semi-closed her mouth and sent it all down her throat with a loud 'gulp' followed by an 'aaah' while she opened her mouth wide to show him she had eaten all of his cum.

She had made almost 300 pounds and came twice. "Not bad," she thought.

However, now she had to hurry up because she would miss the whole lecture. She wiped her face on her already cum stained t-shirt. Of course she didn't have time to thoroughly clean everything, so if someone would take a careful look at her, the signs were there but not very visible.

She wore her underwear and her jeans knowing that there was still lots of cum that would leak on them, but there was no time to waste. To cover her cum stained t-shirt she threw on her sweater. It was a thick knit woolen one, smelling of flowery fabric softener that would be enough to cover the sperm smell.

Never before had she felt such intense sperm aftertaste in her mouth, she cherished the flavor now. If this had happened a year ago she would throw up in an instant. These were the most loads of cum she had swallowed in a day, seven thick gooey loads. She also had taken three more loads in her pussy. The thought of letting strangers creampie her and swallow their cum made her wet again. Shivers went down her spine again. This was what she needed to sate her sexual appetite. Marie felt somewhat horny still, but for the first time in a long time she had a wide smile from a sense of completeness. She unlocked the door, turned off the light and moved out of the small room locking the door behind her. Her decision was to keep the key and not return it until she made a copy, so she could have free entrance without alerting Peter.

Marie waited for a couple of minutes to make sure Peter wasn't at the library's reception desk and moved out quickly. Her heart was pounding fast. She had managed to stay for a couple of hours in the gloryhole room and she stole the key to make a copy. If someone caught her now, she could find herself in a very difficult position, even kicked out of the University. It was a risk she had to take though.

A little later Marie found herself in class, attending the lecture next to Annie. Annie was curious where Marie had gone during lunch break and the first hour of the lecture, so she leaned in and asked.

"Hey, where were you before? You missed half the lecture!" Annie said.

It hadn't occurred to Marie that Annie would become suspicious of her absence.

"Ehhhm, I was talking with Mateo on the phone." she said.

Annie could smell the sex on Marie. She wasn't as experienced as Marie or Jess, but the smell of sperm on her friend was undoubtable, especially in her breath. They were sitting very close to each other after all. She looked at Marie with obvious doubt.

Marie had to think of a good excuse that explains why she was smelling like a cum rag and of course Annie couldn't know the truth, she wasn't ready for that.

"Ok, you caught me, I was having sex with a guy. Yes I know, it's not right cheating on Mateo. It was an impulse and he's been away for so long." said Marie, trying to sound as convincing as she could.

"What?" said Annie "You fucked a guy right here in the University? Did you know him? Is it someone I know?" said Annie, extremely surprised and excited.

You see Annie has only been with Peter and he was doing a great job introducing her to new experiences and she loved him very much but deep down she envied Marie and Jess that had more experience with more men.

She tried to think of a convincing candidate.

"Was it this Ian from the party?" Annie asked.

Marie gulped hard, her look gave away guilt and fear but Annie could not understand that it was for a much more serious matter than that.

"Aha, so it was him!" Annie exclaimed.

"Shhhh! Yeah yeah it was him." Marie answered.

"I knew it. I saw how you two were flirting at the party. And I forgive you for ditching us to hook up with him." Annie said with a smile and a wink.

Marie widened her eyes.

"No, no I really went home that night!" she said.

"Yeah, you went home alright." Annie said.

Marie was fighting inside her if she should tell Annie the truth about that night, but there was too much at stake. So, she chose to go with that lie. Yeah, it was better for Annie to think that her friend just hooked up with some hung dude from a party than to know that she was gangbanged by four black dudes in a random guy's room.

"So where did you fuck him?" Annie asked.

Marie had already thought what her lying answer to such a question should be.

"In the bathroom of the campus's cafe." she said with a wink.

"Wow!" said Annie, obviously turned on from the conversation. "Go on then, tell me the details!"

"What kind of details do you want?!" asked Marie dumbfounded.

"Come on now, you know! Size, technique and stuff. Did you fuck him or just blow him? That stuff..." said Annie trying to overpower her shyness.

"Annie? I can't believe you want to talk about that!" Marie said.

Annie shrugged.

"Ok, yeah, it was huge. We went all the way and then he came in my mouth." Marie said as briefly as she could.

Annie was looking at Marie with widened eyes.

"And... and...you know did you swallow it?" Annie asked.

"Yep! In the past I couldn't, you know about that. But with time I got used to it and now I love it. Now I always try to swallow. After you get used to it, it doesn't taste so bad. In fact I think it's an acquired taste. I kinda like it now." Marie said and winked to Annie.

"Yeah Peter was trying to convince me to swallow, but I can't, I get sick every time and want to throw up." Annie said, a little sad.

"You know there are ways to trick yourself into swallowing right?" Marie asked.

"Like what?" said Annie curiously.

"Ok, firstly, if a guy has lots of pineapple juice a couple of hours before it tastes sweet. Also if you mix it with something, like a drink, or beverage you can taste it but only a little and you can start getting used to it. Another way is to take it straight to your throat, that way you won't even taste it. Also, try to do it a LOT, this is the way to get really comfortable with the taste and texture." Marie said, like she was an expert in the field, and she was in a way.

Annie's cheeks were blushing. Marie noticed that her hand was between her thighs and she was clenching her thighs hard. She was super turned on for sure.

StanLad
StanLad
257 Followers