Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the bike stopped at the Campus's entrance. Marie hopped down off the beautiful piece of machinery and Andrew took his helmet off.

"So, I have to ask, what's going on with you, are you still with that Mateo, or do you have any kind of relationship?" Andrew asked.

Marie was troubled by that question also.

"Look Mateo has been away for nearly two months and in that time, ehhmm, I've discovered some stuff about myself. I don't know exactly what I'm gonna do when he comes back. Maybe some kind of open-relationship or something." Marie answered.

"Well, ok, I'm only asking because I would love to repeat tonight's incident. Maybe even try some other stuff, if you're into it." Andrew said.

Marie closed in, hugged Andrew and kissed him deeply.

"You know I would fuck you right here, right now but I have some stuff to take care early in the morning. And yes I wouldn't mind if we made this thing regular, the truth is from the first time I saw you I fantasized what it would be like if we fucked." Marie said.

She was blushing and getting wet again.

"Me too!" said Andrew.

"We can meet one of our off days if you like and have some fun. What do you think?" Marie asked.

"I can't wait!" Andrew said and they both chuckled.

They kissed again and again for several minutes until Marie broke up the kiss and said

"I should go Andrew, it's really late. We'll have some time soon, alright?"

"Alright alright, go now because I'm getting hard again." Andrew said and put on his helmet.

Marie waved him goodbye and started walking to her dorm room.

She unlocked the door to her room and entered the small room. Everything was a mess, her clothes were lying all over the floor. These were clothes she wore either for work or in the gloryhole. Her room stunk of sperm and sweat but she was too exhausted to do anything about it. She just took off her clothes, threw them in the pile and lied down on her cum stained bed to sleep.

(to be continued)