Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Some days had gone by, it was Saturday, the last day before the blackmail deadline was up and Marie had visited the gloryhole each day, trying to gather the amount it was needed. She sucked and fucked around 10 dicks a day, she could recognize some of the guys being the same that she already had served. She tried to keep track of the new ones though, something like a personal record of sluttiness. Marie wrote down in her diary the number 55. This was the total number of guys she had fucked or sucked. However, to be fair only 20 of them had fucked her. Every day she returned to her dorm room reeking of sperm and most days her pussy and stomach were full of cum. Her laundry basket in the bathroom was full of clothes soaked in cum. The clothes she was wearing in the gloryhole while sucking dicks. Even her bed sheets and pillow were now stained with sperm, either from leaking from her pussy or from any that remained on her hair or face. She didn't had anytime to do anything else this week than attend some of her classes, work in the pub and the rest of the time suck and fuck cocks in the small booth. It was paying off though, she had gathered 930 pounds. Today she needed only two or three guys, and she would have the one thousand to pay up her blackmailers.

Marie had made a copy of the bathroom key and returned the original key in the case at the library reception. Peter wasn't working today, so Marie felt less anxious about visiting the small bathroom. She went to the library, and after some time of pretending to read, she went to the gloryhole. Today she was wearing a short skirt, with leggings and a black shirt on top. It was easier to fuck someone with a skirt on , she just had to remove her leggings. And so she did as soon as she entered the room. She locked the door, removed her leggings, unbuttoned her shirt and sat on the toilet seat. Moments later the first dick popped out. Marie without hesitation started sucking the dick. A couple of minutes later the guy was blowing a load in her mouth and at the same time another dick popped out of the other hole.

Marie had already sucked 4 guys and swallowed their loads. One of them didn't notify her on time and he started to blow his load while Marie was sucking the dick on the opposite hole, staining her shirt and hair. Now Marie was simultaneously serving two dicks, alternating from on to the other. One of the guys withdrew his dick without cumming and started jerking it on his own. Then, some seconds later Marie heard a knock on his side, she understood he was about to cum and rushed to catch everything she could in her mouth. This ended up in a huge facial. The white ropes of goo were hitting her face one after the other with so much force that the splashing sound was audible. She managed to take his dick in her mouth and swallow the last few drops. This guy was so pent up that he had ejaculated equal to the loads of three men. Marie was a mess. There was cum on her hair, her glasses, nose, cheeks and chin. It was running down on her boobs and skirt.

"Fuck!" she said.

"Sorry! I must have made a mess." the stranger said.

"Yeah you did, but it's ok. I'll manage." said Marie.

And returned to sucking the other dick that was waiting.

The guy on that side was moaning loudly. He was the last one, thought Marie. After him she would leave. She heard the familiar knock on the wall and knew he was about to shoot his load. Quickly she took position with her tongue below the cock touching the shaft while she was jerking it. Her other hand was rubbing her pussy, she was close to her own orgasm. Thick sperm started flowing in her mouth as the man almost screamed on the other side. Her eyes were closed as she was reaching her climax also. Because of the loud moaning of the guy and her own excitement Marie never heard the door of the booth opening. Marie moaned on the cock as she engulfed it in her mouth to suck the last few drops. A powerful orgasm was washing over her when she heard someone talking in the small booth.

"Marie? Wha...what are you doing?" It was the voice of Peter.

At first Marie thought she was having delusions. Until she opened her eyes and saw Peter standing on the door of the small room looking at her dumbstruck. She was on her knees with one hand fingering her pussy and the other holding a twitching dick that was protruding from a hole in the wall. Her face had crusts of dried sperm. She had cum all over her, on her glasses and her hair, on her black shirt and her skirt. Marie looked like a proper cum rag now.

She turned at Peter and tried to speak, forgetting that her mouth was full of cum. Marie swallowed with a loud gulp and started uttering incoherent words while still holding the dick in her hand. It was like she was falling and this dick was the only thing that could save her.

"Peter?! No, I'm not... I was just... I'm sorry." she said not knowing really what to say.

The man from the wall pulled away his softening dick.

"What is this place?" he asked seemingly surprised and aghast. "A gloryhole? Here?".

Marie just nodded trying to wipe the cum from her chin and started buttoning up her shirt.

"Wait, so all these times that you said you were going to the bathroom you were in here sucking strangers' cocks? Why? For money?" asked Peter, a little bothered.

Marie could clearly see a bulging erection forming in his crotch.

A hand from the wall through a 20 pound bill that fell in a small pool of sperm that was forming on the floor next to Marie and vanished, the girl quickly grabbed the money.

She nodded and sighed holding the cum soaked money in her hand.

"I need money. I lost my scholarship, Peter, please try to understand." Marie said misty-eyed.

Peter stood there for a couple of seconds that looked like centuries to Marie. Of course he had carefully planned this. Now she was in the right place. This was the most crucial moment of his whole plan. He had to choose his words and actions very carefully. He took the risk trusting in Marie's unending lust.

He closed and locked the door behind him without losing eye contact with Marie, then he took a step towards her and softly caressed her silky copper hair. Marie was looking up to him on her knees and he was looking deep in her eyes.

"Don't worry Marie, I'm here for you, whatever you want I can help you." he said, not entirely lying. It was true that he had feelings for her, twisted and perverted feelings, but he cared deeply for her. Marie didn't expect this turn of events. She looked like a used cum rag and Peter found her cumming while sucking a dick and swallowing a mouthful of a stranger's cum in a filthy bathroom gloryhole. Anyone would have called her out for what she was, a cumslut, a whore. But not Peter, Peter as it seems was a true friend, finally someone that she could share all of this weight she was carrying around all this time. Maybe one that would understand why she did this. Marie hugged his hips and her head touched his hard dick.

"Thank you Peter! Thank you for understanding!" she said, holding him tightly.

Peter's mouth was hanging and his eyes were open wide. He felt that his dick would rip through his pants. Marie also felt that and her pussy got wet. Lust took over her once again. She looked up at him and saw his hungry eyes. It was obvious what she should do.

With one quick move she loosened his belt, unbuttoned his pants and let them fall on the floor. Peter pushed his underwear down and his stiff twitching cock hit Marie on the face. She kissed Peter's dick all over using her tongue to lick it all over, then she moved further down and licked his shaved balls while softly jerking his cock. Peter moaned and Marie took both his balls in her mouth massaging them with her pierced tongue. Her hand replaced her mouth on his balls and her lips engulfed the red pulsating head of his dick. Marie wanted so badly to taste it. There was already some precum on it. She sucked hard on it for a couple of minutes, alternating all of her techniques, from licking the tip to deepthroating.

Then suddenly Peter stopped her. He pulled on her elbows making her stand up. He looked at her face and deep in her eyes and kissed her deeply. Their tongues intertwined as they held each other in a firm hug. Peter knew that Marie had already sucked six guys and swallowed all of their loads. He could even faintly taste it in her mouth or was it the taste of his own dick? He didn't care. Making out with his own used cumslut turned him on beyond everything. He grabbed Marie by her waist, turned her 180 degrees looking at the toilet and softly pushed on her back to bend over. Marie also wanted this, she bent over and used the toilet seat to support herself. She wanted to take Peter inside her. Peter guided his dick in her pink pussy and touched it's soft lips moving it up and down spreading her juices and his pre-cum all over. Then softly pushed and his hard twitching dick entered her pussy all the way until it hit deep in her vaginal walls. Marie and Peter both moaned.

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Fuck my little pussy hard Peter!" said Marie through her moanings.

Peter didn't need any encouragement. He had already started fucking her tight pussy like a maniac holding her by her hips. After some minutes of intense fucking they both saw a cock popping out of one of the holes.

Marie looked at Peter with obvious bewilderment. Peter smiled as he was banging hard on her ass shoving his dick deep in her pussy.

"Go on." he whispered, "Take it in your mouth. Suck it!".

Marie smiled at him with a horny and lusty smile. Yes, he understood her.

They both moved in way so Peter could continue fucking her as she was sucking the cock in the hole. Marie spent the next couple of minutes sucking the dick in the hole while Peter fucked her pussy in a steady rhythm. It seemed like he paced himself to watch her as she would make the cock cum in her mouth. On the other hole in the wall another dick emerged and Marie started jerking it with her free hand. She alternated on sucking the two cocks for some time while Peter was holding her tight and fucking her pussy. Marie moaned and groaned on the two cocks and then she heard a knock on the wall that the first dick came out. She took a huge thick load of cum in her mouth and as she was sucking the last drops they heard a knock on the other wall too. Marie keeping the sperm from the first dick in her mouth engulfed the second one taking another big load. Peter now fucked her mercilessly, she could barely stand and hold the ejaculating cock in her mouth. He also felt that he was going to cum any moment now.

"Show me." he said.

Marie turned her head looking at him and opened her mouth cupping the sperm on her tongue. The sight of her beautiful horny friend Marie with her mouth full of sperm and her eyes full of lust was overwhelming. Marie was also on the verge of her orgasm. Peter moaned hard and impaled his dick in Marie's pussy until the tip touched the opening of her womb. She felt the hard dick pressing on her cervix and opening it slowly and then pleasant warmth flooding the insides of her womb. Peter exploded inside Marie, filling her womb with his seed. He felt her pussy clenching hard on his dick as she was cumming with him. Marie swallowed the sperm in her mouth before reaching her climax too. They stayed like this for a while and then Peter slowly removed his cock from her pussy. Some thick globs of his cum leaked out of Marie's pussy and slid down along her thighs, the rest was secured in her now closed womb. Marie's knees could no longer support her and she fell on the ground. With her trembling hand she swiped some of Peter's sperm from her thighs and tasted it while looking at him. Peter squatted in front of her and kissed her on the forehead.

"This has to stay between us," he said. "You know that I'll always be at your side, but I'm not ready to lose Annie."

His words struck Marie like a slap. A slap back to reality. She had fucked her best friend's boyfriend. Yes, this had to stay between them. If Annie knew about that she would be devastated.

"Of course Peter. It will be our secret. But I want your help, I am in serious trouble and I want someone I can count on." Marie said.

Peter nodded.

"I think I have a serious addiction. In sex and cum. These last few months I can't control myself. And all this lust led me here. And it's not that I don't like it, but I had to work my ass off in here to gather money because someone is blackmailing me." she continued.

"What? Who's blackmailing you? About what? What the fuck?" Peter said very convincingly.

"Some weeks ago, right after Mateo left for Spain I did something really stupid." she said.

"I let four black guys gangbang me at a party."

Peter looked at her, widening his eyes.

"Well, it's not that I was sober, they might have even spiked my drink, because I only remember bits and pieces. And they also recorded a video and now someone is asking me for one thousand pounds not to post this video of my gangbang online and send it to everyone I know."

"Who does something like this? Those motherfuckers! Let's go to the police." Peter said, faking his anger.

"No, no we can't. If I go to the police they will send it to my parents and the University. They will destroy me. I have to pay them. I think it's the only way." Marie said while tearing up again.

"Oh Marie, I'm so sorry this awful thing happened to you." he said, caressing her hair and shoulders again.

"It's ok, I have the money now. Tomorrow I'm gonna pay them and I hope everything will be ok." said Marie.

"Also I don't think anybody else will come," she said pointing at the holes, "We can leave if you want."

"Yeah let's go. But we have to talk about this place, if you're going to continue using it." Peter said.

"If any of the library personnel finds out what's going on here we're gonna have a serious problem." he added and stood up.

Marie nodded condescendingly.

They both got dressed and Peter helped Marie clean her face as best as he could. Her shirt and skirt though were unsavable. She would have to walk in these cum stained clothes all the way to the dorms. Hopefully, no one would notice the sperm on her. Marie gathered the money the last guys threw on the floor and along with Peter they headed out of the small bathroom.

As the waves of lust were fading away, Marie realized the reality of what she had done. She let Peter fuck her and come inside her. Peter, her best friend's boyfriend. Peter, who now knew the real Marie, the cumslut. The Marie that more than anything enjoys sucking and fucking dicks and swallow cum. These were her thoughts as she was walking back to her dorm room. Other students on the way were looking weirdly at her. Some would not instantly understand that something was off, however others recognised the signs. Whitish stains on her skirt and t-shirt, and little crusts of drying cum on her face and hair. Marie didn't exactly care or notice, she was preoccupied thinking about the week that passed and the culmination of it by fucking Peter.

She entered her room, locked the door, took her shirt and shoes off and fell on the bed. On her phone a small light was blinking. Unanswered calls and messages. But she didn't care right now, she wanted to leave the world behind for a bit. She slept right away, still tasting the pungent sperm on her mouth and smelling it all over her.

***

Peter back in his room couldn't believe what had just happened. He just fucked Marie. His plan was in full spin now. With his elaborate machinations he pushed Marie towards revealing her real nature: that of a ravenous cocksucker. Now he had more work to do for the final steps of his scheme.

First, although he didn't want to, he had to take away the hard earned money from Marie, the blackmail had to be a real threat. Then he should sit down with Marie and talk about how to make the gloryhole a place where she can "work" safely, with Peter behind all the organisation. Then, finally, Peter wanted to collect everything he could from this.

He knew that at some point the gloryhole trick would have to stop, so he had to gather as much material as he could from Marie and the time she would spend there. He had already ordered several micro cameras. The package would arrive from day to day, he would have just to install them and connect them to a network. Marie was going to be a star in his perverted fantasy, for real this time.

***

Marie woke up to her evening alarm. That meant she had to go to work and she was already a little late after all the snoozes she hit. She got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. The first sight of herself in the mirror almost terrified her. She had large pieces of crusted dried sperm all over her face and hair. Her clothes were a mess. Panicked, she thought that she walked all the way from the library to the dorms like this. She had to be more careful, she told herself. There was no time for a full shower again, Marie just washed the cum on her face and hair as best as she could and sprayed perfume to cover the lingering smell of sperm on her. She took off her sperm stained clothes and wore her work outfit. As she was getting ready to go, the jeweled buttplug caught her eye.

"Hmmm, should I wear it to work?" she asked herself out loud.

With a chuckle she poured some lubricant on it and shoved it in her asshole.

Since Jess gave it to her as a gift, a month ago, she found herself wearing it more and more often. Marie liked the feeling of her anus being stuffed. Half an hour later she was already serving the first table. It was a busy night but that meant more tips. Also, it seemed like her relationship with Andrew had returned to normal. Maybe Andrew had simply forgotten about Marie's misdeeds or chose not to mention it again.

It was near closing time when Marie noticed a familiar face, it was the best man from the bachelor party. The first paid sex she ever had. Also, he wasn't alone, his wife was with him and another couple. Marie approached the table almost trembling, she felt a mix of anxiety, fear and lust. As she started talking she clearly felt her pussy getting super wet. Marie looked at the guy and asked

"Is everything ok? Would you like a dessert maybe?"

"Yes!" the guy's wife answered "Can I have a menu?"

"Of course!" Marie said "Here you go!"

"Honey, excuse me I have to go to the bathroom for a bit, please choose a dessert and I'll join you in a couple of minutes." the married guy said.

He got up and brushed through Marie on his way to the bathroom.

Marie took the order and gave it to Andrew. A thought was stuck in her mind though. Should she also go to the bathroom?

Jess came to the bar next to Marie and gave her a wide smile. Marie looked at Jess and decided that she was going to do it.

"Jess, can you take the deserts to table 18 for me?" Marie asked, "Gotta go to the bathroom."

"Yeah girl, go do your thing." Jess said and winked at her.

Marie embraced her slutty nature, fully realizing what she was about to do.

She entered the bathroom and the guy was there waiting.

"Oh, good you got the message, I thought you weren't going to come." he said

Marie smiled seeing the bulge in his pants as she approached.

"So, you want to fuck me even if your wife is in the 10 ft away?" Marie asked.

"Yes, she doesn't have any problem with that though." he said.

"Wait, you mean, she knows that you're fucking other women?" Marie asked intrigued.

"Of course, we also have swinger parties with other couples, we are a very forward thinking couple." the man said.

"Alright then!" Marie said and walked to the bathroom stall.

The guy followed her right behind and started caressing her body as they closed the door of the stall.