Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He checked the gloryhore requests for tomorrow. He almost spat his tea. 17 guys. All of them first-time clients. 10 of them wanted to fuck also and provided their STD tests. Marie would have a busy day.

Before going to sleep he sent a text to Marie with the next day's bookings and a rough time schedule. Marie's answer was just an emoji. ":0"

***

The next day found Marie incredibly horny from the early hours of the morning. She had wet dreams again and woke up as she was rubbing her clit. One orgasm before she even opened her eyes, that was a new record.

Of course, it wasn't nearly enough to cover her needs. She got up, put some food in Nelly's bowl, had a quick bite of an energy bar and a couple of sips of yesterday's coffee along with her vitamins and her birth control pill and headed to the bathroom. There, she emptied her bladder and had a bath. Thoroughly cleaning her body. She even had an anal enema in case she needed to use her ass today. Stepping out of the shower she smeared some lubricant on her shiny buttplug and slowly inserted it in her anus. Chills went up and down her body as she moaned softly. She was wearing her buttplug frequently now and started to love the feeling of always being stuffed in her ass. It was keeping her horny and ready all day long. Ready to fuck, suck cocks and swallow thick, warm sperm.

Marie also did her makeup. Nothing too fancy, for it was going to get ruined either way. Just her eyeliner and a touch of lip balm. She liked doing styles such as cat, winged or fishtail eyeliner styles. Today she picked a fishtail and three dots beneath it. She looked hot and elegant. There was one thing missing, her 'tattoo style' choker necklace, yes this completed the look. She was wearing black leggings, a short dark grey skirt, a wine red slim fit crop top and on top her black knit cardigan. Her outfit was accompanied by her ankle high black boots.

As for underwear, today she wore only her black lace thong that felt really comfortable. Standing in front of her mirror, she snapped a few selfies and sent one to Mateo and one to Andrew, basically writing the same message 'gm hun'.

She filled her water bottle and stuffed it in her handbag along with some wet napkins, lubricant and a couple of condoms. Marie was finally ready to head to her favorite place for the last few weeks.

When she walked in the small sperm-stained room the hour was 10 o'clock in the morning and she had lectures after 1 in the afternoon. If she was fast enough she could be done with all 17 guys before that, catch a light lunch and attend the lecture. But she would have to be fast.

Marie locked the door behind her, took off her leggings, skirt and cardigan and hung them on a hanger on the door. Moments after she heard the next room door opening and closing and soon after a nice well-groomed cock jumped out of the hole. Marie didn't waste any time, she spat on the cock and started jerking it right off while talking to the man behind the wall.

"Good morning honey! Do you want me to suck your cock?" she said.

"Ah, fuck. Yeah!" the stranger said, a bit embarrassed while moaning.

"Will you give me your cum if I do? You know I like eating fresh warm cum right? Do you want me to suck your cock and swallow your delicious sperm?" Marie said, continuing to play with him to make him ejaculate faster.

"Yes, please, suck my cock!" the man said.

Marie smiled and drove the dick deep in her mouth, gagging. She did her best, employing her best techniques, moaning on the cock and rubbing her pussy while asking the guy to give her his cum. He lasted roughly five minutes under the ferocious cocksucker's attack on his cock.

Marie tasted his pre-cum and the guy managed to knock moments before he exploded in her mouth groaning hard. She was sucking every last drop of tasty thick sperm out of his cock when she heard noises from the other room. She knew she had another cock to serve.

After she swallowed the huge load loudly, she licked the cock clean and whispered "Thank you!" to the man behind the wall.

"Wow! Oh my god! Thank you!" the stranger said and threw a twenty pound bill through the hole.

When Marie turned to the hole on the other side, she was surprised to see an eye peeping at her. Thank god the room was dim lit and it was very difficult to distinguish her facial features. She was terrified with the thought that someone might recognize her afterwards as the gloryhole slut. This thought never passed through her mind before, although something inside her craved for that feeling. Imagine if her secret was out there in the world, open to anyone that wanted to fuck her or make her suck his cock. She wouldn't have any chance then, but to jump right into this life. The life of a whore or a pornstar at best.

No she wasn't ready for this. This was her build-up lust that was talking. She closed in on the hole making sure to stay out of the line of sight.

"Hello mister! No peeking please. But you can do anything else you want!" Marie said.

"Oh! Ahmm, sorry." the man said.

"No worries! Come on then, give me your nice cock! I want to suck it!" Marie said, in an extremely sexy voice.

By now, she was so turned on that she was actually dripping on the floor.

A moment later a big black cock was sticking out the hole pointing at Marie.

"Oh my, you are a huge one huh?" Marie said, actually talking to the dick.

The man on the other side laughed.

She took a deep whiff of the musky cock and moaned, proceeding right away to engulf the beast in her mouth.

Marie was gagging on the cock while trying her best to deepthroat it and rubbing her pussy frantically when she thought that she couldn't let this opportunity get wasted.

She stood up without a word, put her thong on the side and guided the dick inside her pussy raw not thinking about anything else.

"Ah fuck. Ooohh, yes!" they both said almost simultaneously.

Marie pushed herself against the wall as hard as she could and the guy shoved his huge black cock deep in her pussy hitting her cervix and then started to fuck her hard.

A few minutes later Marie saw another cock popping through the opposite wall.

As it was expected, she spat on it, stroked it a bit, to get it nice and hard, and sucked it while being fucked. This one was uncut and particularly musky. The guy mustn't have been very thorough with his hygiene, because as Marie pulled back the foreskin it revealed a fair amount of smegma build-up. It's not that every dick she has sucked until now was scrubbed clean, but this one won first place. Actually, Marie took it as a challenge to prove to herself how brave she could be. Sucking a greasy, grimy, gross cock isn't an easy task. She took a deep breath and licked the smegma covered cock until it was clean.

The huge black dick that was fucking her pussy hard was driving her crazy. Marie had already orgasmed twice on that dick when she heard the guys grunts and felt warm cum hitting the walls of her vagina, filling her pussy to the brim. She moaned hard while the other cock was attacking her throat. Sounds of her moaning and gagging were clearly audible to the adjacent rooms, making the two men feel as if the walls weren't even there.

Before the black dick finished dropping it's huge load in Marie's pussy, she heard knocks on the wall in front of her and the other groaning man filled her mouth with his sperm. His load was big, the texture thick and viscous and the taste was bitter and salty. Marie almost threw up trying to swallow it, it was so thick that she could still feel it stuck in her throat.

"Fuck, this taste isn't going to leave my mouth soon." she thought.

She swallowed down again and again, finally saying thank you to the two strangers and took a sip of water to help wash away the pungent sperm.

After a couple of seconds the two holes were occupied by two new pulsing dicks and Marie got to work straight away. This was repeated several times for the next hour and a half until no new dicks were popping through the holes. Marie's pussy and ass were red and filled with sperm. She has sucked and fucked 21 guys today, 4 more than the initial 17 that have booked. Her stomach was full of cum. She had managed to swallow 14 loads of sperm and she would go for more if there was any.

She was starting to wonder what her limits were. Should she push herself to serve more guys next time? These were the thoughts in her mind as she was inserting the buttplug back in her little gaping asshole, plugging the sperm in her rectum.

"Aaaah, fuck.." she said out loud, as the buttplug went in and her sphincter embraced it sending chills all over her body. This was an entirely different feeling of fullness, she felt the sperm still in her ass, trapped by the buttplug. The thought that she would be attending her lectures and socializing with her fellow students with an ass and pussy full of cum was making her feel dirty and slutty.

Not wanting to waste any more time she put on her underwear and her clothes, cleaned her face to get rid of any cum stains and walked out of the booth with her tips. She was smiling when she finished counting the money. Only her tips were 270 pounds. While walking to her class she called Peter to see how he was, thank him for his help and ask him what today's sum was.

"Oh my god, 420 pounds?" she said, when Peter told her the number.

Marie of course insisted on splitting the money in half, after all he was doing a lot of hard work, and 210 plus 270 tips didn't sound too bad for 3 hours work.

***

A couple of minutes before the lecture Marie, still smiling, sat next to a couple of guys from her year in the amphitheater. She couldn't find Annie anywhere and the lecture was about to start so she settled to her seat. Not long after Marie felt the cum from her pussy leaking and soaking her panties and leggings. She was sure that it would leave a cum stain on the seat. Blushing, she tried to focus on the lesson, but her mind was still inside the dirty booth.

The first lecture was nearly over when she heard the guys sitting next to her whispering to each other. At first she couldn't understand what they were talking about but then she caught some key words like 'suck', 'blowjob', 'tight pussy', 'gloryhole' and 'slut'.

"What the fuck? Are they talking about me?" she thought and leaned in to listen better.

"I'm telling you my man, it was the best blowjob of my life! I'm talking about world-class skills. And I think she must really like cum. For fuck's sake, she swallowed my jizz and said thank you on top!" the guy said.

They were all trying not to laugh out loud.

"And what did you say?" the other student asked.

"Hah, I said 'Anytime sugar, there's plenty more where this came from!'" he answered.

Marie felt hornier than ever before. She sucked and fucked this guy half an hour ago, she remembered the witty comment. And here they were, sitting one seat apart.

She felt her pussy getting wet again and wouldn't mind fucking a dozen guys more right now.

What the fuck was going on with her, she thought. Maybe the gloryhole wasn't enough after all. Maybe she should try another gangbang or something. Like one of those that she kept dreaming about. Having a hundred guys or more fuck her till the edge of oblivion. Maybe then she could sate her sexual appetite. She was sitting there in the amphitheater seat thinking about all these naughty stuff she wanted to do and clenching her thighs together hard, rubbing them unwillingly, when the professor announced the end of the lecture and she snapped out of her daydream.

She got up and felt the contents of her stomach swirling around making digestion noises and causing her to burp, tasting and smelling all the sperm she swallowed again. Looking at the seat she knew she was right about the cumstain she would leave there. She gathered her things as fast as she could and left for the university's cafe hall. It would be good to eat something before the next lecture. Maybe it would help getting rid of that overwhelming sperm aftertaste that she had in her mouth.

While at lunch, Annie dropped by Marie's table.

"Hey Annie? Where were you? You lost Professor Browning's lecture." Marie said.

Annie smiled and sat at the table.

"I did it!" Annie said, full of excitement.

"What exactly?" Marie asked, honestly not understanding what Annie was referring to.

"I was blowing Peter 10 minutes ago in that bathroom," she said and pointed at the cafe's bathroom, "and I made him cum deep in my mouth and I swallowed it all. I even licked his cock clean!"

Marie almost choked with her food. She didn't expect her friend Annie to talk like that.

"Thank you Marie! Your advice really worked! I told Peter to drink lots of pineapple juice last night and today morning and then I told him to meet me at the cafe's bathroom. He wasn't ready for this. You should have seen his face. I think I have never seen him orgasming that hard ever before." Annie said.

"Glad I could help, girl!" said Marie, smiling.

She was in fact watching Peter 'orgasm that hard' yesterday which was putting her in a very awkward position right now.

"And? Did you like it? Were you ok with the taste?" asked Marie.

"Are you kidding? That stuff was sweet and fruity! I could drink a glass of that and never have a problem!" Annie said and they both burst into laughter.

"You know you can step up your game now huh?" Marie asked.

"What do you mean?" Annie asked full of curiosity.

"You know, you can play with his cum in your mouth, you can make him cum on your face and then eat it off your face, spit it in your hand and then eat it off your hand. And a lot more stuff. Guys dig this kind of play." Marie said, looking at Annie with a mischievous smile.

Annie blushed.

"I don't know. These things are all somewhat... you know." Annie said.

"Too what?" Marie asked.

Annie leaned in.

"Too slutty for me!" she said whispering.

"Oh Annie, come one. Don't be such a puritan. Guys love it when you show them how dirty you can be. I've never met one that didn't go crazy when I was acting all slutty and stuff." Marie said.

"You really think so? I mean, I don't have a clue about what to do." Annie said.

"Ok, don't worry. I'm gonna take care of you. I'll send you some 'homework' later. You know, just to get an idea of what a girl can do." Marie said and winked at Annie.

"Thank you Marie! You really are my best friend!" Annie said and hugged Marie in a tight hug.

"Hey, we're going to be late for the next lecture. Look at the time! Shit!" Marie said when she saw the big clock in the cafe over Annie's neck.

They both got up and ran to the amphitheater where the next lesson was going to take place.

This lecturer was one of the most good looking professors they had. He was 30 years old and really successful in his career. Also he spoke with a passion about architecture that was making his young female students wet. Marie and Annie never missed his lectures.

As they were watching Professor Pearce talk Marie leaned in to Annie and whispered,

"Hey, would you suck professor Pearce if you could?"

Annie looked at Marie with a mischievous smile.

"Duuuh? I would let him do anything he wants to me." Annie answered.

They both burst into muffled laughs again.

***

The next few days went by really fast. Marie was starting to build a kind of program around her lessons in the university, her shifts at the pub and her visits at the gloryhole. She sent Annie a large collection of videos showing girls sucking cock, eating cum, and playing with the cum. Anything from straight up one-on-one blowjobs to blowbang, bukkake, gokkun and gloryhole porn. She also sent her some of her hypno cumslut training videos. Annie couldn't believe that there were girls doing stuff like these.

She went to the gloryhole three more times this week. Peter was giving priority to the newcomers so that word of the gloryhole could spread around fast and in discretion. Tuesday morning before her classes she served 30 men in the gloryhole. 18 of them fucked her in pussy and ass. Some of them with a condom but most of them bareback. She was enjoying taking a dick raw and feeling it empty loads of warm cum inside her. That day she swallowed 12 loads straight from the cocks and 4 more that she kept in her water bottle, where she emptied the loads from the used condoms. She thought that she could also make a short video swallowing the cum from her bottle and showing off her mouth full of cum.

On Thursday she visited the gloryhole at night for the first time. The library was almost empty. There were only some students that were studying hard to finish their thesis before the deadlines. Nobody even paid attention to her while coming and going from the library. 32 guys were the total clients of that visit. All of them fucked her except three. Cocks were shooting their loads inside her and were almost instantly replaced by other cocks sliding straight in her gaping and well-lubed holes. Most of the time she wouldn't get the chance to ask about papers and stuff. She was riding the wave of her horniness and was reckless and wasn't thinking straight.

However, Marie noticed a significant difference between the guys that came to the gloryhole at night and the morning ones. Judging from their dicks, they must be older, more mature men, maybe working nights or so. There was also a noticeable change in the quality of the dicks. Many of them were smellier than the ones she was used to and either came too fast or took a lot of time.

However, she couldn't complain, deep down she liked a musky cock. The feeling of the cock smell and taste invading her nostrils and taste buds was incredible.

She was sure most of them weren't students, but it was all the same to her, cock was cock. They were fucking her and making her orgasm and then feeding her their cum.

That initial guess was confirmed on Friday evening when she saw men sitting in their parked cars at the library's parking space waiting and checking anyone entering and exiting the library. Marie threw the hood of her black hoodie on, to get past them as unrecognized as she could. It was a municipal library and a municipal parking lot after all, but Marie had a feeling that they were here for her.

She checked her phone after entering the small room. The hour was almost 6 in the evening and she had to go to work at the pub afterwards. A message from Peter was writing that today's customers were 49!

"What the fuck!?" she said out loud.

Her knees started trembling from anxiety, lust and anticipation. 49 horny strangers of any age, race and size were waiting for their few minutes with her. She was going to suck and fuck 49 guys. She felt her body getting hot, her pussy was wetter than never before. You see, she blamed all these reactions to her incredible libido. The truth was that Peter's vitamin substitutes were far more powerful aphrodisiacs than the ones she was taking the previous months. All she could think about was getting fucked, as much as she could. Her pussy was burning day and night. If it wasn't for all the sex she had in the small booth she would have raped someone. With trembling hands she searched the contacts app in her phone.

She called Peter as fast as she could and immediately started whispering when he picked up.

"What the fuck Peter? How am I supposed to take fifty dudes and then go to wait tables at the pub? I'm gonna get wrecked. Fuck!" she whispered at her phone's speaker.

"Fuck! I'm sorry Marie. I didn't understand that you have to work at the pub tonight also. Do you want me to send them cancellation messages? Maybe book some of them for next week for free to cover for the last minute changes in schedule?" Peter asked.

Marie didn't like the thought of fucking old dudes for free because they changed their 'appointments'.