Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, fuck it. I will do it. But please be more considerate next time. Don't book so many, or at least not when I have something to do afterwards. Gotta go, I think I heard someone. Talk to you later. Smooch!" she said and ended the call.

She didn't even have enough time to get out of her clothes. The first dick popped out of the hole a moment after she ended the call. A couple of seconds later another one popped on the other side. She sucked and fucked dick after dick at an incredible pace. When she finished the hour was a quarter to 9. Her jaw was sore and her lips were numb, crusted cum was smeared all over her face. Same situation down below, her pussy and asshole were sore, gaping and leaking sperm. Her lust and cum addiction won that night. She sucked and fucked any cock that presented itself through the holes that evening, not having time to check with everyone. Who had presented papers and who didn't. Who was clean or dirty. She didn't care anymore.

43 dicks violated her pussy and ass that night and the 6 that didn't weren't because they didn't want to, but because they came too fast. Out of these 43 guys only three wore condoms. Marie had just fucked 40 guys bareback. Her stomach was full of cum. She had swallowed at least 30 loads either straight from blowing the cocks or drinking the contents of the used condoms and showing her cum coated tongue through the hole to tease the guy. Of course, she tried to scoop any glob of cum that was leaking from her pussy and eat it. Although not all of these guys tasted good, she was in a frenzy, losing count of how many times she came herself.

Men were talking to her through the walls asking things like 'How old she was', 'If she is from around here' or if she was studying in this university. They could not believe that they were fucking such a tight, fresh pussy. After the last dick finally came and Marie came to her senses she started to regret her recklessness.

Gathering her thoughts she started remembering that some of the cocks she fucked earlier weren't looking so healthy. She clearly remembered one having obvious warts on it. Marie only saw that dick exiting her pussy, the guy entered her immediately after another came inside her and he lasted only a minute or so. Many of them had a heavy smell and their cum was thick, salty and pungent.

She touched her pussy, still sticky from all the cum.

"Fuck! How can I be that stupid?" she said to herself.

Guilt and fear started to settle in. She had to act. To get tested soon and prevent any incidents like that in the future.

Thinking that it would be better to empty as much of the cum as she could from her overused pussy, she grabbed her water bottle, placed it on her vaginal lips and pushed as much sperm as she could out of her. Thick globs of cum leaked out of her and filled ⅓ of the bottle. She gulped it down without a thought. After that she cleaned herself sloppily, put on her clothes, gathered the money and called an uber. Some of her clothes had cum stains on them and some bills were soaked with cum, spit or vaginal fluids. Her stomach was full with all the cum she had ingested and she couldn't stop burping. Each time she burped though she had to control herself not to puke.

At one point the uber driver opened the car windows despite the cold wet weather. The car started smelling like a used cum-rag. He was looking at Marie with a suspicious look all the way to the pub. Marie noticed the bulge in his pants moments before getting out of the car.

***

After her shift at the pub ended Andrew insisted on spending some time, just the two of them.

Marie wanted so much to fuck Andrew and his gigantic cock but hesitated due to the fact that her pussy was still dirty with the cum of a dozen men maybe, she felt it leaking all night long while walking from tabel to table. If it wasn't for her apron everybody would see her soaking pants. To avoid letting Andrew learn too much about her secret life she just told him that she had a gangbang with 5 guys before work and some of them came inside her so it would be better for him to put on a condom.

Andrew was so turned on by this reveal and insisted on fucking her soiled cunt raw. He was into this kind of stuff. Orgies, gangbangs, swinger clubs and such. He didn't mind getting a little dirty. Marie was already exhausted when they started fucking, but she did her best. They were in her dorm room and she was sure that by the time they were done all of the corridor had heard them.

His erotic skills were incredible. He could be rough and gentle at the same time. Marie thought that it actually helped that she was ravaged before, because her holes were ready to accept his massive dick. Andrew fucked her pussy and her ass and came several times. After he had filled her holes, he made Marie go ass-to-mouth just to give her one final load. By now Marie's pussy, ass and thighs were covered by a white paste. It was the sperm that had leaked out and rubbed on their skin as long as they fucked.

They were lying on her bed and Marie had her head on his shoulder. Andrew had rolled a joint and they were sharing it to take the edge off.

"So, gangbangs huh? You're into this kind of stuff?" Andrew asked and passed the joint to Marie.

"Yeah... among other stuff." Marie said awkwardly.

"What other stuff? Fucking strangers in the pub's bathroom?" he asked, laughing.

"Yeah, that too." Marie said and looked at Matthew with a smile.

"Ok. I'm not gonna ask anything more, I understand. Just know that I'm your man for anything you want. I happen to also have some uncommon kinks." he said.

"Really, like what?" Marie asked.

"I took part in quite a few gangbangs myself back in the day. Actually, I used to be an amateur porn actor. You know one of those dicks that you see surrounding the girl in the middle or sticking out of a gloryhole." Andrew said.

Marie widened her eyes.

"You're shitting me! Really?" Marie asked.

The weed had hit her for good by now.

"Hey, you've seen my dick. Such talents would be a shame to go to waste." Andrew said.

"Are you interested, Marie?" Andrew asked.

"No! I mean I don't know! On one hand I find it hot as hell, but on the other I can't risk anybody I know now or in the future finding out I did porn. I want to pursue a career in architecture. It's not the same being the center of attention or just a dick in the crowd." Marie said.

"You can always keep your identity hidden. I knew lots of girls that performed with masks. If you really know someone you can figure it out, but it's not easy. I mean it might be worth the risk." Andrew said.

"I really don't know. Let me think about it. If I decide anything I'll tell you. Thanks for the offer though!" Marie said.

"Also, every now and then a friend of mine organizes private chemsex parties and orgies. They're really fun. I join them sometimes, if they happen on a day off." Andrew added.

"What's chemsex?" Marie asked.

"You know, you take drugs like GHB, meph or meth and fuck with a bunch of people. I myself prefer molly, but you know it's a matter of preference." Andrew said.

"And is it safe? I mean a lot of things can go wrong in a drugged up orgy." Marie said, kinda troubled.

"If it's a safe environment it's gonna be okay. There are rules even in these parties. Also you should never go alone in one. It's always better to have someone to watch your back. Although, if it's with people you know it's better. Honestly, it's one of the best experiences I had. I guarantee that you'll love it if you ever try it." Andrew said.

They kissed and remained hugged for some time until Marie fell asleep.

***

Marie felt her body sore all weekend long. She had never fucked and sucked so much in a single day. Saturday she worked in the pub again and afterwards went out with Andrew for drinks. Of course they ended up fucking hard in the toilets of the bar after a couple of glasses of gin.

On Sunday Marie counted the money she had earned this week with four visits to the gloryhole. Peter sent her a message that he had transferred the money to her paypal account and the total amount plus the tips was 2760 pounds. She was earning around 250 per week working at the pub. If she kept that up for a couple of months she was going to have enough money to graduate and never work. If she did as well as she did this week in the gloryhole in 6 months she was going to make around 70000 pounds, more than enough money to cover her whole tuition.

Also she has taken 130 men in one week.

"What? I went with 130 guys this week?" Marie told herself out loud.

Her heart rate rose. She was so caught up with her being so horny all week and thinking just about when she would fuck next, that totally missed the large number of people that used her holes.

She opened her diary quickly and wrote down what she remembered of the sex she had the previous period. Marie was looking at the page of her diary with wide eyes. With a rough estimate she had sucked at least 200 guys and fucked somewhat close to 125.

"Damn! What the fuck have I become? A public whore?" Marie asked herself.

Somewhere deep inside her she felt guilty and disgusted with herself. However, the prevalent feeling was horniness and a craving for more sex, more cocks and more cum. She was turned on again thinking of her sexual escapades. Only in this past week she had made 130 men cum hard. Thinking of that, she felt like a queen or a saint, that men came to pay their tribute to. Marie was the cum-queen of the gloryhole and accepted her loyal subjects' offerings in warm sperm. With these thoughts she spent her evening masturbating again and again while watching hardcore porn videos.

She was watching a couple of alt-girl pornstars doing heavy-r stuff and loved how their bodies looked all pierced and tattooed. Marie had already adopted the style but needed a few more slutty things on her, to match her current personality.

Maybe it was time to have that clit piercing she was afraid of. Maybe, now that she had enough money, she could get a couple more tattoos on her. She would have to ask Jess's help for that. Although, she had already thought of one of the tattoos she was going to get. The letter 'C', that is the roman symbol for 100, but with a line crossing it, like a strikethrough. Meaning she has fucked over a hundred men. Nobody would know the meaning, but for her it will be a constant reminder of how much of a slut she had become. She was looking at this action as a ritual of embracing her inner nature, because she was a dirty cumslut and no one could deny that. Marie also decided she would like to get to matching swallows beneath her collarbones as a symbol of her rebirth and her fetish. Maybe even a daring inner lip tattoo or a naughty one like 'slut' or 'cum dump'.

(to be continued)