Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 08

Story Info
Marie delves deeper in the pleasures of the Gloryhole.
9.3k words
4.72
17.9k
26

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StanLad
StanLad
258 Followers

Disclaimer: Thank you all for reading my stories. You might notice that things keep spiraling down to more fucked up things. That's how it's going to go on. I'm trying to tag the stories correctly for anyone that wants to avoid certain stuff. Enjoy!

Chapter 8: Deeper

Marie woke up horny as hell. She was already rubbing her pussy in her sleep while dreaming of getting gangbanged by a large crowd of guys. In her dream they all fucked her raw for hours, many came inside her, both in her pussy and her ass. Others were cumming on her face and mouth, or her chest and her belly. In the end they formed an endless line and they were cumming in her mouth two or three at a time. She was holding a very large bowl, anything she couldn't catch in her mouth was falling in the bowl. She finally drank the whole bowl while the crowd was cheering and calling her names like 'cumslut', 'cum-whore', 'cum dumpster', 'cum rag' etc. Marie, still semi-awake, fingered her pussy hard and came while moaning loudly. Having released some of her sexual tension she slept some more.

After roughly half an hour she woke up again from Nelly's, her cat, meows. The cat wanted food. At the same time her phone rang. An encrypted number was showing on the screen. Quickly, she picked up the phone and a distorted voice came on the speaker.

"Rise and shine love!" the stranger said.

"Morning." Marie answered.

"Hmm, moody aren't we?" the voice said.

"Please, stop it and tell me what you want me to do." Marie said, while putting food in Nelly's bowl.

"Alright, I will send you a message with the details of the accounts to deposit the money. I suggest you hurry up. I want this to be done as soon as possible. You have until 3 o'clock in the afternoon." the stranger said.

"Ok, I'm going now. Bye." Marie said and ended the call.

"Fuck" she thought. She literally whored herself out for this money and this motherfucker was taking it away from her.

Without further thought, she put on one of her least cum-stained and dirty t-shirts and her jeans. She really had to wash her clothes today. She had nothing else to wear. She made her hair into a ponytail, because they were oily and she didn't have time to take a bath, wore her sunglasses, threw the money in her bag along with her keys and phone and stepped out the door to go and find a bank to deposit the money.

After she was done with the bank, she thought it would be a good idea to call Peter to help her with this bitcoin stuff.

"Hey, Peter, good morning! It's Marie." she said.

"Good morning Marie. What's up?" Peter said.

"Hey can you come over, I want your help with something. You know about the stuff I told you yesterday, I have to make the payment and I want your guidance." Marie said.

"Ye..yeah Marie, don't worry. I'll be in your room in 20 minutes." Peter said, trying to sound worried.

Marie had just tidy up her room a bit when Peter knocked on the door. She opened the door and welcomed him inside. Of course the place was still smelling like a guy's manhole. Marie had just stuffed her dirty clothes in the laundry basket, to have them ready for later when she was going to go to the laundry room of her dorm to wash them.

She hugged Peter and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks so much for helping me Peter, it means a lot to have someone to share this shit I'm going through." Marie said.

"Don't mention it. I wish I could do more for you. It's unthinkable that someone is blackmailing you." Peter said and sighed, faking empathy for Marie's situation.

"Tell me, what do they want you to do?" he asked.

"They told me to transfer the money to my paypal and buy bitcoins and then to transfer the bitcoins to an account. They sent me the details." Marie said, showing the message to Peter.

"Ok, it's nothing too hard. Can we use your laptop? Is it working properly after the upgrade?" Peter said.

"Yes, yes of course. And by the way, thank you again for that." Marie said.

"Oh, I forgot, do you want any coffee or tea? I can go make some in the kitchen?" Marie said.

"Yes, I think I really need a cup of coffee, if you're offering one!" Peter said and smiled.

"Give me two minutes and I'll be back." Marie said and left the room to go to the dorm's kitchen.

Peter, being alone, grabbed the opportunity to replace her vitamins and food supplements with herbal aphrodisiacs again. This time he had some stronger stuff to kick Marie's libido up a notch. She will be horny all day long from now on. Soon she will be fucking every dick that pops through the holes of the gloryhole booth.

Marie returned with two cups of coffee. She set them on her desk and sat next to Peter.

Some time later they were finishing with the transfer of the bitcoins. Peter guided her through the procedure and told her not to worry about anything.

Several minutes after the end of the procedure a message arrived in Marie's phone. It wrote:

'I received the payment. All in good order. Your secret is now safe. I still have a back up. Don't tell anyone about what happened if you want it to remain a secret. Bye.'

Peter had set an automated message to be sent when the transaction would be complete. Now his identity would remain hidden for sure.

Marie showed Peter the message. He frowned and said,

"And how can you be sure that he won't share it with anyone?"

"I don't know. I'm afraid that he might try to blackmail me again in the future. Wait, he sent me a link last night. He had uploaded the video on a site, in private mode. Let me check." Marie said.

The link was leading to an empty page. The video wasn't there any more.

"Well, I suppose this is some kind of proof that he was telling the truth. For now at least, I think you can relax, but I really don't know." Peter said.

"Well, fuck. Ok, let's try to forget about this and if anything else occurs we'll see what we can do about it." Marie said and drank a sip of her coffee.

She looked at Peter for a minute and finally spoke.

"Hey, about the library bathroom. I'm sorry if I put you in a difficult position. The truth is I'm a bit embarrassed about it. But also it is kinda a relief, that you know this." Marie said.

"No, no you're not putting me in any position I don't wanna be. I understand if you had to do this." Peter said.

"Yeah, you see the truth is I didn't do it just for the money. Of course making money out of something I enjoy so much is great. But you know, I had the need to do it. I don't know, I may sound like a pervert saying that I like sucking strangers' cocks in a bathroom." Marie said and made a motion with her hand and the tongue on her cheek implying a blowjob.

"Everyone has needs and fetishes and weird stuff that we like. Don't be embarrassed about that. I'm not here to judge you. Actually I think I can help you." Peter said and smiled.

"Hmmm, how?" Marie asked intrigued.

"Look, if you wanna keep doing this and not be found and kicked out of the University, you need cover and security. Last night, after I left, I went home and thought of a plan that can work." Peter said.

"Well, don't keep me waiting. Tell me!" Marie said, starting to get wet again remembering all the cocks she sucked and fucked in the booth.

"Ok, I can make a website and it will be invite only and closely monitored. The front of the site will be like a database for renting books off the library. But in reality it will be coded for clients to book the gloryhole for what service they want. I can collect the money if you want and make sure everyone is clean and tested. If anyone misbehaves or goes out of line in any way there will be a permanent ban from the site, thus he won't be able to know when you will be available." Peter said.

Marie was looking at Peter amazed.

"So, what do you say? If we play this thing right you can clear at least one thousand pound per week." Peter added.

"Peter, I don't know what to say. Really, I'm not sure about this. I mean, I love being there, but you know, taking money for this stuff. It's like prostitution." Marie said.

"I know. But on the other hand, nobody is forcing you. You decide when and how much you visit the place. The way I see it is that someone pays you for your hobby. You know, like a singer that performs in a bar, she enjoys what she does, but she gets paid to do it. Why is this any different?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, when you put it that way it's not." Marie said.

They sat there in silence for the next few minutes. Finally Marie broke the silence.

"Oh fuck it! Let's do it! Starting tomorrow you can book me some guys for the gloryhole." Marie said.

"Really?" Peter asked.

"Yeah. I need the money and I think I'm addicted to sex and cocks and cum! So book away!" Marie said putting her hand in front of her lips realizing that she might have said too many of her thoughts to Peter.

"Alright. If it is so, I have lots of work to do to have the system up and running by tomorrow! So, I gotta go now" Peter said.

Marie looked at Peter up and down and focused on the bulge on his pants.

"Hey, at least let me thank you for helping me." she said and slided down off her chair to her knees between Peter's legs and in front of his crotch.

Slowly, she started caressing the insides of his thighs reaching his bulging cock. She started softly caressing his cock over his pants while looking him in the eyes. Then she bit softly on his dick over his clothes leaving wet spots in his pants from her saliva.

"Do you want me to suck your dick?" she asked in a voice cracking of lust.

Peter swallowed.

"Ye...yes!" he said.

Quickly she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them along with his underwear. His veiny, pulsing dick popped out and started moving in front of her face.

Marie spat on her hand and started masturbating the thick cock slowly but with a firm grip.

Moments later she engulfed the whole cock in her mouth and started licking the head and bobbing her head up and down on it till it reached her throat. She could still feel her throat sore from the throat fuck Andrew had given her last night.

One hand on Peter's ballsack, the other in her pussy rubbing the clit and Marie taking Peter's dick deep in her throat. She had given control of the pace to Peter and let him face fuck her. The only thing she had to do was to synchronize her breaths with the deep-throating speed and relax her throat muscles to gag a little less. Spit was drooling on her chin and dripping on the chair and the floor and the room was filled once again with Marie's gagging noises.

Several minutes of hard face fucking later Peter slowed down his pace and drew his dick out of Marie's throat.

"I want to fuck you so bad!" said Peter barely controlling his moaning voice.

Marie had proceeded to clean up all the drool on Peter's dick and was licking his cock up and down until his balls.

"Yeah, I want that too." she said while still licking and kissing his dick.

Peter stood up, grabbed Marie and led her to the bed. He pulled off her jeans and g-string and told her to get on all fours. Marie obediently did everything Peter commanded. Her pussy was burning and she was breathing fast. She felt the head of Peter's dick rubbing her pussy lips softly and slowly making her wet and hornier than before. This was like a torture.

"Please fuck my pussy! Shove that dick inside me now, don't make me wait!" she said while looking back at Peter with begging eyes.

"Do you want me to fuck you hard?" Peter asked.

"Yes! Yes please shove your dick deep inside my pussy and fuck me hard! Please!" Marie almost screamed.

"But, it's wrong Marie, I'm your best friend's boyfriend!" Peter said, playing with Marie's feelings and mind.

"Please, don't do this to me now. What Annie doesn't know won't hurt her. Please fuck me, don't make me beg anymore." Marie said while trying to back against Peter's dick in an attempt to slide it in her pussy.

Peter smiled with an evil grin, grabbed Marie's pelvis and shoved his dick deep inside her in one powerful thrust. This was too much for Marie. She screamed in lust and came right away squirting on her bed sheets.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my god! Fuck me! Fuck me now! Hard!" she moaned loudly.

Peter started fucking her pussy like a rabid beast, slapping her ass and dirty talking to her.

"Do you like it, you little slut? Do you like getting fucked by your best friend's boyfriend? Does it turn you on to cheat on Mateo?" Peter asked.

Marie moaned.

"Answer me bitch! Do you like it?" Peter said again.

"Yes!" Marie said, moaning.

"Yes what?" he asked.

"I love your dick! I love fucking my best friend's bf and I love fucking other men behind Mateo's back." she said.

Marie was telling the truth, every word that came out of her mouth while in a lust driven frenzy was her true self, or at least the one she was transforming into.

"You are a whore, a cock crazed whore? Aren't you?" Peter asked.

"Yes I am! Now fuck your little whore hard and deep. Give me that cum!" Marie said.

A couple of minutes later Peter was ready to pop.

"I'm going to cum Marie! Where do you want me to cum?" Peter asked.

Marie had already climaxed three times with Peter's intense fucking.

"Please Peter, cum in my mouth so I can taste your cum!" said Marie.

Peter jumped down off the bed and Marie dropped down on her knees in front of him.

He jerked his cock fast in front of her face while she was licking his balls.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming you fucking slut! Take it! Fuck! Open your mouth and take my cum!" Peter screamed.

Marie opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out forming a cup. She was fairly experienced now on how to take a man's load in her mouth. With one hand she was fondling Peter's balls and the other was rubbing her tits and nipples. She was looking straight at Peter's eyes and trying not to break eye contact until he finished ejaculating.

Peter groaned and started shooting rope after rope of thick viscous sperm. The first shot hit Marie in the back of her mouth near her throat, but she didn't even flinch. The next ones fell on her tongue, or her teeth and her lips and then dripped on her tongue. Some of Peter's cum was also running down her chin but she managed to get most of it in her mouth by scooping it up with her finger. Peter shook his dick to drop his last drops and then Marie in a quick move engulfed his dick in her mouth, sucking out every last drop of sperm that might be still inside his cock.

Peter reached back on Marie's desk while Marie was still sucking on his dick and grabbed his phone. Quickly he opened the camera and started snapping some pictures. Marie was focused on his dick and she didn't see him initially.

"Show me your cum-filled mouth. I want to take a picture of you because you look so beautiful." he said.

Marie opened her mouth and looked up towards Peter, still holding his dick on her hand with the head touching her lips.

She was frustrated when she saw Peter with his phone, snapping pictures of her.

"Wh...wha ag y thoin?" she said not able to speak properly because of the huge load on her mouth.

"No, no, don't worry! It's just that you looked really gorgeous and I wanted to keep that moment, it's only for us to see." Peter said.

Marie didn't really care that much.

"Reari, do I rook ghood?" she said.

"Oh yes! Come on pose for me!" Peter said.

She wanted to play the part. She's done it before with her ex and she knew exactly the poses she should make. She had watched thousands of videos of girls posing with and playing with a cum-filled mouth.

"Why not," she thought.

Marie played with Peter's cum in her mouth, doing fake mouth washing, gargling, holding it on her tongue and letting it run back down in her mouth, all the while still softly wanking Peter's dick.

Peter must have snapped a hundred photos and then turned to video mode.

"Are you going to swallow it now?" he asked.

Marie nodded yes.

She opened wide to show him his load and then in one quick movement sent it deep down her throat making a loud gulping sound.

"Ahhh, you cum tastes so good that I could suck your dick again right now for a second load!" Marie said.

Peter blushed and stopped the video.

"I will make sure to pay frequent visits to you then, either private or in the gloryhole, my little cumslut." Peter said and smiled.

Although it was an obviously demeaning comment, Marie felt like he just said 'I love you' to her.

They looked at each other standing there for a few moments, Marie on her knees with cum on her chin and Peter towering up upon her.

Finally Peter moved saying,

"I got to go prepare the site and stuff. I had a great time! You're really the best!" he said.

Marie blushed.

"Me too! Oh, send me the pictures. I want to see them." said Marie.

"Yup, right away." Peter answered.

Marie started checking the pictures on her phone while Peter was getting ready.

"Hey, I really look good on these! Nice job Pete!" she said and winked at him.

Peter smiled at her thinking of the possibilities.

They hugged each other and kissed goodbye.

Marie looked around the place filled with bliss.

She felt like she was free to be herself. Free to act on her sexual desires and tend to her needs. She was starting a new chapter in her life and it was going to be a naughty one.

The day went by with Marie having a day of rest after a long time. She took her vitamins and drank the rest of her coffee while still scrolling through the pictures and the video Peter took.

Of course, she was turned on again and masturbated a couple of times watching her pictures and then some hardcore gangbang and bukkake porn. She came, fantasizing being one of those girls and having a hundred or more dudes fucking her and cumming on her face and mouth.

Later in the evening she did her laundry and worked for a couple of hours on a project for her school. She was left behind on a lot of her projects and her grades had taken a hard hit. The only thing that was still making her able to attend classes was that Annie was doing almost all of their team work by herself. Although Marie was cutting herself some slack. She was always an A-grade student, a small break to enjoy life wouldn't hurt a lot. Also, there was always the option of pausing her studies and taking a gap year, however, that would be her last resort.

Finally she spent an hour in a video call with Mateo talking about when he was going to return and how his father's health was. They both said they missed each other, although Marie didn't mean it as much as Mateo did. For the time being she could do anything she wanted with whoever she wanted, but when Mateo would be back she would have to be extra careful if she wanted to be in any kind of relationship with him, even if it was a cheating one.

***

Peter, back in his room, was fine tuning the website for Marie's gloryhole. He had already installed all the hidden cameras in the booth and he was finally seeing his plan bearing the fruits of his labor. He added a note, that from now on each appointment will have a time limit, if anyone wanted more time they should've booked two spots. He advised the patrons not to masturbate before to have a better time. Of course, unbeknownst to Marie, the site was up and running in a trial version for a couple weeks and at last Peter had nothing to be afraid of, Marie was actually an accomplice to his plan. He felt bad for cheating on Annie with Marie, but he couldn't help it. He had a goose with golden eggs in his hands and he wasn't going to waste his chance. On the other hand, Annie could learn some stuff from her slutty best friend.

In fact, she was already learning. Her last blowjob on Peter was mind blowing. Annie even asked him to, as her exact words were, 'Paint her face with cum.' If she continued down this path the three of them could soon have lots of fun together.

StanLad
StanLad
258 Followers