Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 10 - Back Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie didn't manage to have an orgasm though, but she didn't care. She was about to visit the local gloryhole again and be fucked and eat as much cum as she wanted. With a quick move she pulled up her underwear and her stockings. Gave the guy a kiss on the lips and exited the bathroom.

Exiting to the club's main hall she bumped into her drugged up sister making out with a guy. He was sitting on a bar stool and Fran was grinding on his thigh. His hands were under her clothes, one probably fondling her tits and the other her ass. Fran never saw Marie walking out of the club. Maybe it was for the better. This way Marie didn't have to say stupid excuses about were she was going. She was going to get fucked by strangers, suck cocks and eat cum as the good little cumslut she was.

Marie walked out to the freezing cold of January and, being lucky, she found a cab almost instantly. When she told the address to the driver he looked at her with a smirk. He knew this was a bad neighborhood but refrained from saying anything to her for the duration of the trip there.

Marie walked into the adult store around 1 am. It was more crowded than last time. She didn't know it then, but it was really weird for this hour on a Saturday. Also, this time she skipped the "going incognito" part. She just walked in looking hot as hell wearing a mini skirt, t-shirt, her leather jacket and her black high-heel calf height boots.

Marie approached the counter and looked at the guy. The man looked at her, still unable to believe how such a beautiful girl wanted to use the services of his establishment. He grabbed a plastic token, with a different shape than the others. This was elongated and was orange. Marie understood that it was in this shape to stay in the slot without another token needed after the duration ended.

"Booth 12! Here you go. All yours for as long as you want!" the guy said.

"Thanks a lot!" said Marie.

She took the token and walked to the door that led to the stairs to the basement. The heels of her boots echoed while she walked in the narrow corridor. The sound mixed with the moanings and the sounds of sex coming from the TVs that played in the several booths. Marie with a wide smile on her face walked eagerly to the booth the man said and stepped inside.

This booth had been cleaned. It also had a small basket on the corner with a couple of bottles of water, a small sandwich, some cookies, lubricant and condoms. Marie said 'aaaawwww' while she was checking the contents of the basket. In this new reality she was living, this was one of the most caring deeds. Provisions for the cock-crazed cumslut in the gloryhole booth.

She opened one bottle and drank a sip. Then proceeded to put the token in the slot and selected another nice massive gangbang and bukkake scene. Marie started taking her clothes off to be ready for action, she was entirely naked in a couple of seconds.

Not even a minute had gone by when she heard a knock from the walls on both sides.

"Well someone can't wait for his dick to get sucked!" she said and opened the lids on both sides.

Immediately two cocks emerged from the openings on the walls. Marie spat on both of her hands and started stroking the dicks simultaneously.

"Do you want me to suck your nice big cocks guys?" she asked, teasing the men behind the walls.

"Yes! Do it!" one of them said, while the other just knocked on the wall.

Marie fell on her knees and started sucking the cocks turn and turn about spitting on them and deep throating them. One of them was big enough for her tastes so she decided to let him fuck her. While still stroking and sucking the other dick she got up and set her ass against the wall leaning. She left the choice of bareback sex or not to the guy behind the wall. The man was extremely aroused and just shoved his big dick inside Marie's soaking pussy that was already full of another guy's sperm. Marie backed up against the wall and braced herself for the rough pounding while she continued to suck the other cock.

The guy fucked her at a very fast pace and almost 5 minutes after he was cumming deep inside her pussy. With the distraction out of the way Marie made the cock she was sucking cum in her mouth in a few seconds. His load was big and thick. She was starting to like thick and strong smelling sperm. The kind that left an aftertaste in her mouth all day long. She swallowed the sperm saying thank you to the man that gave it to her.

At the same time another dick entered her cum-leaking pussy making a slosh sound. Marie moaned loudly as the unexpected dick started fucking as hard as the last one. With one hand she reached her clit and started rubbing. Another dick jumped from the hole and Marie took it in her mouth in an instant. She came hard while deepthroating the dick in front of her and as the cock in her pussy was filling her with another load of cum.

One thought came to her mind: 'Bliss'.

She stayed in the booth all night long fucking and sucking dicks. Others fucked her bareback, others used condoms. Some preferred her ass, again, some bareback, some with a condom. She didn't care. No inhibitions and zero judgement were to be found that night. She swallowed every drop of sperm the men gave her. She even licked the used condoms clean. Track of dicks sucked or fucked and of loads swallowed was lost, but at some point she noticed a newly opened window in the screen writing the statistics of her night of debauchery.

It wrote:

-Total cocks: 94

-Vaginal: 40

-Anal: 37

-Oral: 91

-Loads Swallowed: 68

Marie took some very short breaks to eat the sandwich and drink water because after almost 50 loads of cum and all that booze her stomach started feeling a bit weird. Sperm from her hands was smeared all over the bread, but again she didn't mind. Cum had become something completely usual for her. Most of the days she had semen inside her or on her, or on her clothes and stuff. It didn't make any difference being on the food she was eating or in the drinks she was drinking.

After the cocks stopped popping out of the holes Marie understood it was time for her to go. She used her thong and her crop top to wipe any cum that wasn't dried up on her face, hand and chest and got dressed. Her pussy and ass were leaking cum, her stomach was full of it and she had crusts of dried sperm all over her body and her clothes. Fortunately, nothing to be seen with a quick first look.

She walked out of the booth and her feet were trembling after being on her knees for so many hours. Her knees were red and aching again. Slowly she made her way to the stairs and reached the store's counter. It was starting to dawn outside. As she approached the counter she saw a screen behind it that had a direct feed of the booth she was in. The guy's that run the shop must have been watching all night long keeping track of her scores. There was another man behind the counter. A younger one. Fuck, she knew him.

His name was John and he was in the same class as her in high school. He was a bit fat and he was also very shy and never talked a lot. Marie had some suspicions that he might have fancied her in high school, because he was extremely friendly to her. She didn't have a chance to avoid the awkward meeting. John saw her and only now recognised that she was his old schoolmate.

"Ma...Marie? Is that you?" he said with widened eyes.

"Wait, that was you in the booth? Right?" he said, shocked.

Marie raised her hand and said "Guilty as charged!" in an effort to lighten the tension in the room.

"Fuck! I don't believe it! You?! Here?! Wha.... why? Weren't you in London?" he said.

Marie noticed his stress and the bulge in his pants.

"Listen John, there is nothing I can say that can contradicts the fact that I just spent a night in dirty gloryhole booth sucking and fucking strangers and eating their cum. So can we move to the point that we accept what happened and we make a deal that you'll keep this little secret between us?" she said.

"Yes, yeah, you're right. We're friends after all. I wouldn't want you to gain the reputation of a slut here, in this town where your family lives." he said.

Marie started moving around the counter to him as he was talking.

"That's right John. I knew you were an alright guy and to show you my appreciation I'm gonna give you a little taste of what it means to be a good friend of mine!" she said, smiling with a naughty smile.

She came very close to him, grabbed his crotch and started fondling his cock. Then she leaned in and kissed him in the mouth. The guy was powerless. He had just seen her suck 91 cocks and drink a shitload of cum and he still let her kiss him.

Marie could understand that he would last a few seconds in her mouth with her blowjob technique. She fell on her knees, unbuckled his pants and an average uncut dick with a big black bush behind it popped out. It reeked of sweat and jizz.

Marie spat on it and stroked the pulsing dick while John couldn't hold his moans. Immediately after she took it in her mouth. Beneath the foreskin there was a ton of smegma build up. It seemed that little Johnny had forgotten to have a bath the last few days. Marie just powered through and cleaned the dirty dick while she sucked it. She was right, a minute later John was cumming in her mouth. She opened wide, stuck out her tongue and cupped it and let the sperm show as it fell on her mouth and her lips. Never breaking eye contact, when he finally shot the last drops of cum he engulfed the head and sucked any last traces of sperm there might be left there, cleaning it completely with her tongue.

She opened her mouth in front of the amazed boy to show him the mouthful of cum he had given her. John had cum quite a lot. Marie played with his cum for a while and then asked him with a full mouth.

"Do you want me to swallow you cum?" she said.

"Fuck yes! God, you're so hot!" he said.

'Promise you'll keep it a secret!" she said again, struggling not to let any sperm escape her mouth.

"Yes, I swear on my father's grave!' John said.

Then Marie, happy from the answer, swallowed his big load in one gulp and opened it to show him that she did so.

Casually she got up, cleaned her lips with her fingers, kissed John on the cheek and said "Bye and good morning!".

"Ye...yeah, bye! Good morning too! Nice to meet you again!" the guy said.

Marie left the store and went to the closest subway station. She was home within half an hour.

She entered the house as silently as she could hoping that her parents were still asleep. Unfortunately, her mother was awake. She was making breakfast and coffee.

"Marie? Is that you?" her mother said not being able to see who was in the front door from the kitchen.

"Hey mom! Yes, it's me. I was out with some friends, you know, at the club." Marie said.

She passed through the hallway and kept as much distance as she could from the kitchen. She knew she was still dirty and reeking of sperm and sweat.

"Did you have fun?" her mother asked.

"Yeah, lots! I met some old friends and stuff. We shared our news and then danced. It was very cool." Marie said, trying to sound as innocent as she could.

"Hey mom, look I really need to pee and I'm exhausted. I'll go to sleep and we'll talk in the morning. Good night!" Marie said and walked upstairs.

"It's 8:15 Marie. Good morning!" her mother said laughing.

Marie's heart was pounding like crazy. She didn't want her parents to suspect anything about her secret life. They weren't ready to understand. She got out of her dirty clothes, got to bed and fell asleep instantly.

It was around afternoon when she got up feeling her head pounding like crazy. The drugs and alcohol from last night gave her a crazy hangover. She went straight to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Most of her puke was still white from all the sperm she had consumed last night. It smelled awful. Sperm, alcohol and gastric acid. After she was done vomiting. She sat on the toilet for number 1 and 2. Her pussy and ass still leaked some cum. Although most of it had leaked and dried in her panties. She threw her dirty clothes along with her cum stained underwear in the sink to wash them, so that her mother doesn't suspect anything. While searching through the stuff in the bathroom. She picked up one of her dad's jeans. As she picked it up a receipt, along with some coins and a token fell out of the back pocket.

Marie didn't pay much attention at first, but then she took another look at the token. It was the same as the ones in the adult shop. She picked up the token and the receipt. 30 euros. Date January 6. Time 3:50 am.

"Fuck, that was last night!" she thought with trembling hands.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she whispered.

Her father was in the same place as her last night. She might have even sucked him or worse fucked him.

She felt sick again at the thought. She kneeled in front of the toilet and threw up again. The thought made her sick. Did she swallow his cum or did he cum inside her? Her own father. For fuck's sake.

Tears burst in her eyes. She kept repeating 'stupid whore', talking ot herself. Marie loathed herself right now. Even more with the fact that she was wet again, despite the realization that she might have had sex with her own father last night.

"Relax, get it together." she said to herself.

Maybe he was in another booth last night, not one adjacent to hers, she thought. It would be possible. There were lots of them. It was better for her to think this way. Yes, that's what happened. She shook her head, got up and got in the tub to take a bath. The hot water and soap helped wash away all the crusted sperm on her body along with the guilt and loathing.

This was her last day home. The next day she would fly back to London. She had a nice dinner with her family, but tried hard to avoid looking at her father for long periods of time. She tried not to think what she suspected had happened last night. She would keep it a deep buried secret for a long time.

***

(to be continued)