Marie the Cumslut - Requiem Ch. 11a

Story Info
Cumslut returns home for fun with the family
3.4k words
4.74
16.9k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Author: Below story is the complete work of the author's own creativity but is heavily inspired by another author's Marie Adventures of a Cumslut series (by Stanlad). Permission from the source work author to publish this derivative story was requested, however, no response was received within a reasonable timeframe. This story takes place after the events of ch. 10 of that series and does not relate to any other chapters in any way whatsoever. All characters in the below story are above the age of 18.

*

Marie was on the train ride home. The semester was over, summer was here, and she was ready for some much-needed rest. She had been working several shifts a night at both the glory hole and the pub for the past three weeks. Her body aches from head to toe and even though she took 30 minute showers, she for some reason could never remove every splotch of cum. She was very cognizant of this fact as she felt multiple dry crusted spots on her inner thighs just beneath her blue mini skirt.

The ricketty Greyhound bus finally got to her home town. Before even visiting her family, she made her way to her home-town glory hole. The grimy comic book store owner was still working the register. He looked like he hadn't showered in a few days, like usual. Their interaction had almost come routine, a few crude pleasantries, an exchange of tokens, and Marie sauntered off to her favorite booth.

The electronic ticker on the wall kept going up. 1 dozen, 2 dozen, 3 dozen, 4.... After the 60th customer Marie started feeling woozy, but she was glad there was a pause indicating she might have reached the end of the line. Suddenly, Customer 61 asked sheepishly, "How much for a good shag?"

Marie burped, trying to keep the cum in her stomach, and responded in a seductive drawl, "Just 20 pounds for you Daddy"

A few seconds later the latch to the glory hole door opened. Marie gasped, her father standing before her cum-covered body.

"Daddy- I mean dad- what..."

Marie couldn't finish as her father shoved a 20 pound note deep in her mouth. Thrown onto her hands and knees, she could no longer protect herself as he manhandled her ass. He hiked up her cumstained skirt and moved her thong to the side. That was the moment of the first assault. He brought his hand swinging down and left a beet red handprint across her ass. Marie's head shot up as her back arched. A muffled scream escaped across the wet note in her mouth.

She didn't understand. She had seen many men brought to this state of lust, but not her own father. Did he not care that she was his daughter? Was she just a cumslut to him now?

She spit out the note defiantly and turned back hoping for one last chance to plead to his humanity. She knew that she would have to beg, submit herself, and hope he relinquished his desire to use her in such depraved ways. She soon realized there would be no hope for such an amicable outcome. As she craned her neck back, she saw that her father had already unzipped his pants and his penis was fully erect. Tears of fear began filling her eyes. She was now only bracing herself for what was surely coming.

It seemed like an eternity for her, but objectively within a few seconds her father had pulled her hips back and penetrated Mary. It wasn't gentle, it wasn't intimate. The man who had always seemed to have resolve and integrity, suddenly seemed to be animalistic and wild beyond control. His pace quickened and he started mauling any open piece of flesh he could find. Her tits.. her ass... it was all he wanted at this point.

She could feel one of his hands on her tits. Marie felt as though she could gather the rhythm and bear through the assault. Abruptly, Three smacks rained down on her asscheek and she could not prevent tears of pain from welling in her eyes. She had lost control.

While taking her from behind, her father leaned over her back and whispered into her ear "I can't believe I created this perfect body for fucking, a fucking cumslut!"

Marie couldn't control her body. The degradation was turning her on. The shame swept over her. There was truly nothing that she was incapable of. Here she was covered in a layer of 60 loads of cum, being fucked like a ragdoll by her own father. He was still grabbing at every fold of her body, cementing the fact that her entire body was optimal for fucking. His pace quickened and Marie started to feel the twitches. She knew it was coming. As predicted, rope after rope of sperm shot inside of her.

As her father pulled out of her, Marie realized her face was sitting in a pool of cum on the floor that had accumulated from her glory hole venture. Her father looked down at the sight of his daughter with her face down in a pool of cum and her ass high in the air. Rather than disgust, he only felt more lust. There was no inhibition, only the thought he finally had access to something he always wanted, a young cumslut.

Marie was still fighting back tears as she sat up, her top still missing and her skirt still hiked up around her waist. She felt her shirt hit her face. Her father had flung it from nearby the doorway.

"Get dressed Marie, it is time to go home" He said calmly.

Marie put on her small sweater over her head. The sweater dragged much of the semen that was on her face down with it. She adjusted her underwear and pulled down her skirt. Locating her heels, she snapped them on and stumbled out the door into the hallway where her father was smoking a cigarette.

"Come Marie, I'll drive us back"

Marie was mortified, still an obvious cum dumpster from a second's glance. However, she had no will or desire to protest or even discuss what just happened. As they passed the restroom, Marie turned to go in and wash up.

"No Marie, come"

Marie turned and looked incredulously at her father but he had not even turned back towards her. He was still walking nonchalantly towards the exit. After a couple seconds her hand dropped from the restroom door knob and she continued following him towards the exit, the sound of cum squishing and plopping with her every step.

As they passed the counter, the store owner gave a quizzical look towards Marie and her father. Marie's father turned to him and asked how long Marie had been coming in. Realizing their relationship, the store owner sputtered out "She... she... wanted to be here! I didn't even ask her!"

"I'm well aware. Can't be helped. They go away to college, get ran through by a fraternity and this is how they end up."

"Yeah um she is definitely not the first, maybe the most eager though"

Marie couldn't believe it, her father and this store owner just casually chatting about how much of a whore she was as she stood there still covered in cum, her clothes sticking to her skin.

"Have you had a turn yet?"

Marie looked at her father dumbfounded. The owner shook his head "no".

"Marie, Sit" Her father stated as he snapped his fingers pointing to the floor.

"Daddy, please..."

"Marie, Sit" Her father now growled as he snapped his fingers pointing to the floor.

She bowed her head and obeyed, He commanded her as if she was a dog needing to be trained. It wasn't long before the owner came around the counter and spurt a nice load into her mouth and over her face.

She swallowed as her father led her out. The entire car ride home was silent. Marie was sitting in a bath of bodily fluids. Her father had laid down a towel not wanting his seats to get as disgusting as his daughter.

Her father pulled over a block prior to reaching home. It was deafeningly silent as he turned off the car. Marie was shaking. She was angry, disgusted, and confused. She turned to face her father.

"Do you like seeing your little girl like this? I am covered in cum! I just finished whoring myself out for more than 50 men! Do you like seeing me offer myself as a cum dumpster!"

He placed his hand on her upper thigh inches from her pussy. "I liked seeing you orgasm, I enjoyed seeing you beg for every last drop from every one of your "customers", I liked the fact that you liked offering yourself as a cum dumpster."

The tenderness hit her hard. It almost didn't even feel as though they had both just called her a cum dumpster. She reflected and did remember that even during sex with her father, she had orgasmed and enjoyed the degrading sex.

Her father continued, "Marie have I looked after you and your needs for so many years?"

Looking down she nodded affirmatively.

"Now it's time that you should attend to my needs"

Reaching the bottom of her resolve, she again nodded affirmatively.

"I will not tell your mother or sister your new... ehrm.... Profession. Meanwhile, you will service me at any time of my choosing. I will control how you dress and everything you do."

Marie looked up finally at her father. Her eyes had a hint of water in them, they shone brilliantly. His stone cold eyes met hers and hung there for a few moments before she spoke. "Of course, Daddy."

With that her father patted her cum-matted hair and the pulled off and into the driveway, They walked into the house and Marie scampered up the stairs as her father embraced his wife in the kitchen. She immediately discarded her clothes and dove into the shower.

As she emerged 10 minutes later drying her hair with the towel, a set of clothes had already been laid out across her bed. It was obvious who had done it. The outfit consisted of a blood-red mini skirt and a black top which had laces criss-cross over her tits. She put on the clothes solemnly and reviewed her scantily clad figure in the mirror. The laces highlighted her d-cup tits exposing everything minus her nipples. The skirt barely covered her ass and she already knew it would need constant adjustment. Marie gave her skirt two feeble tugs before heading downstairs for supper.

The family was already seated with plates full. Her father was reporting some happening at his work earlier. It was obvious both her mother and sister took notice of her outfit. The audible gasps and locked stares gave it away. Marie took her seat and attention focused on her.

"Honey, did you have a lot of cum today?"

Marie nearly choked before even taking a bite. How did she know about her escapades? Had her father told her already. Her father placed his hand on her shoulder and said, "Dear, your mother asked if you had fun today, since you went with friends to the beach"

After regaining composure, Marie spoke, "yes so much fun!"

Her sister snorted under her breath, "It's easy to have fun when you get to wear whatever you want..."

That very quickly started an argument between her sister and mother with both trying with every fiber of their being not to refer to Marie's outfit as one proper for an alley whore. Her father took advantage of this distraction to let his hand drift down to her waist and slide up under the front of her skirt.

Marie spent the rest of the night reevaluating her relationship with her father. How long had he been attracted to her? How long had he wanted to fuck her? She recalled every hug and every touch trying to analyze what was appropriate. Perhaps since she had turned 18, he had always lingered for a little too long.She went to bed and woke up horny as usual. During a brief facetime with Peter she scratched her itch.

Downstairs her parents were lounging in the living room. Her mother watching reality television and her father scrolling news on an IPad. As she passed through grabbing a banana for breakfast, her father inquired as to her plans for the day. She replied nonchalantly, "Was thinking about the pool, get a tan, take it easy".

He set down his IPad and walked over to the kitchen. He told Mary, "Sounds like fun, you should go shopping too. Show your sister that comic book store you love so much". He kissed her forehead and slipped her 100 pounds for shopping. Marie froze as she understood the intent, being asked to take her 18 yr old sister to a glory hole.

Marie meekly protested, "Ehrm, she probably has things going on"

Her mother's voice resonated from the living room, "Marie, you really should take your sister, she enjoys spending time with you so much". Marie relented, not wanting to get into the nuance that her sister would be spending time with 60 men, rather than herself.

She went upstairs and asked her sister if she wanted to go shopping. Her sister was jubilant and immediately started picking her outfit. Marie turned into her bedroom, knowing her outfit had already been decided for her. It was a black skin tight cocktail dress and of course a matching choker and heels. Her sister emerged with a white skirt and croptop. Whispering to Marie that she should know only sluts wear chokers these days. Marie rolled her eyes and Maddie shrugged her shoulders. They both grabbed a pair of large sunglasses and headed out.

They arrived at the comic book store under Maddie's whining of why they were even stopping here. She wanted to go clothes shopping. Marie told her they can just browse for a minute and leave. As they entered, the store owner behind the register had a usual grin. Marie made her way over as Maddie strolled next to the manga section.

"Can we get tokens for 1 hour please? Go easy on her..."

The store owner creepy smile grew wider as he growled, "Of course, we can tell she's fresh"

Marie shivered as she scooped up the tokens. She called for Maddie to follow her towards the back. Maddie followed her like a good puppy. She started looking quizzically as they approached the booth. Marie opened it and started putting tokens in the monitor inside. Maddie was getting nervous asking Marie what this booth was even for. Watching Anime?

Marie selected the video, a hypnotic dirty talk video and walked out only telling Maddie, "You'll find out, have fun". With that Marie closed the booth door and threw down the latch which locked Maddie inside.

"Marie, what the hell. Let me out.. What is that? Oh my god". Marie felt deja vu as she listened to her sister for a minute from the other side of the door. She then returned to the front of the store. By that time she could hear slurping through the owner's computer monitors. Maddie was already getting to work and he was enjoying every second.

"She really takes after you, such enthusiasm!"

Marie shivered but continued out the door. She was going to the pool to get a tan. While there she couldn't get her mind off her young sister who was entering a whole new world today, one she had been enveloped within for the better part of a year now. She gathered her things and returned to the comic book store about an hour after she had left her sister.

"How is she?" Marie asked the owner, slightly worried for her sister. The owner then compared Maddie to the Energizer Bunny. "I thought I told you to go eazy!". With that she rushed over to the booth.

Flipping the latch and opening the door, a potent odor burst out of the booth. It was obvious from the odor alone that copious amounts of semen had been emitted. She then saw the ticker on the back wall of the booth which shocked her to her core.

Oral/Facial: 120; Swallowed: 88; Pussy: 24; Ass: 2

She then saw her sister lying on the floor of the booth. Covered from head to toe, lying in a pool of seminal fluid, her clothes askew, nearly torn. Marie pulled her up and asked if she was okay. The response was an eerie robotic, "I love cum, I am a cumslut". As Maddie uttered those words cum dribbled out the corners of her mouth and down her chin. Marie shook her slightly causing globs of cum to plop to the floor. Maddie did seem to regain cognizance and shame. She couldn't meet Marie's eyes as she nervously mumbled, "sorry, um, I got, sort of, carried away.... Is there, um, a place where I can get cleaned up?"

Maddie was such a sympathetic sight. Her face and hair wore a mat of cum, she resembled a glazed donut more than a young woman. She couldn't even open her left eye. Her clothes were completely drenched, sticking to her body. It became obvious the men who had run her through did a good enough number that she could barely walk. Marie held her and led her to the nearest washroom.

Maddie struggled to remove the clothes from clinging to her body. Her stomach then started gurgling. Immediately dropping to her knees and bending over the toilet she vomited at least half a liter worth of jizz into the bowl. Shakily she looked up at her sister with watery eyes and now strings of jizz hanging from her nostrils, "I'm sorry for being such a cumslut, I saw dick and just lost control..."

"You're fine honey, here let me help you." Marie responded and then began to lick Maddie's face removing large sections of cum in the process. She started scooping globs off her arms, stomach, and thighs attempting to be as efficient as possible. As Marie was cleaning her sister, Maddie asked sheepishly, :Um sis, could you help me with one more place?"

Marie slurped and swallowed her latest mouthful and said "Sure anything for my little sis".

"There were a couple guys who thought my pussy had gotten,,,, too sloppy, So they took me in another area, a more uncomfortable area. With that Maddie bent over and spread her cheeks. Marie stooped behind her and inserted 2 fingers and started removing the fluid from her sphincter. Surprisingly her sister moaned amd thighs started to quiver as she orgasmed from her sisters fingers insider her bum.

"Sorry, So Sorry, I don't know where that came from!"

Married reassured her sister, "It's fine, It is just the way your body is, it's just who you are"

Eventually Maddie had been licked and washed enough to where she could be present in public again. Marie looked at her reflection in the mirror and noticed she had accumulated fluid on her mouth and chin. She quickly washed her face and hands and left her sister to get dressed.

Marie went up to the front and asked the store owner for payment. He handed her 1,000 pounds, Marie was incensed, "I saw the numbers! Damn near 150 men on a young 18 yr old girl and all she gets is 1000 pounds"

The owner shrugged "We were running a deal and she seemed like she was happy whether she got paid or not. The perfect cum dumpster whore, always a smile on her face. Here I'll give you the DVD for free." Marie couldn't stand one more minute of talking to him. She enjoyed men calling herself dirty names but instinctively wanted to smack him for calling her little sis a whore.

There was still a crowd of a dozen men hanging around the comic book store. When Maddie emerged with her cum-stained white skirt and croptop, they broke out into applause. Marie felt a twinge of jealousy, her clients had always shown appreciation, but never stayed around to give her an ovation. A few guys took a swing at her ass as she walked towards the front of the store. She didn't flinch, taking each one with an air of nobility.

As she reached Marie, she turned to the men and said "Thank you gentlemen for showing me such a great time, I will be back soon!" as she sent them a kiss and wink. Marie rolled her eyes at the shameless self-promotion. She grabbed her sister by the arm and yanked her out of the store.