Marie Ch. 03

Story Info
My phallic member made it's entrance, inch by inch, slowly.
809 words
4.45
6.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie and I love sex, playing, pushing limits, exploring, she is a playful, wonderful lover. Browsing the wide assortment of sex toys at Lovers Playground an adult book store downtown with Marie. Looking at the different strap-ons, the harnesses, attachments, sizes, colors giggling like school girls.

Then there it was a Realdoe no harness, no attachments, the dominant top partner wears one by inserting the pony end, and uses the horse end like a penis. Scalloped ridges on the saddle area massage the driving partner's clit while she pleases her lesbian lover hopefully ending in mutual orgasms.

I bought one and the clerk put it in a black bag with a wicked smile. We held hands walking back to my apartment excitement and anticipation filling our heads. Marie and I burst thru my door stripping off our cloths on the way to the bedroom.

Lubing up the pony end of the Realdoe and inserted it in my tight asshole. Stroking my magnificent magic cock, Marie standing before me naked, she had a look of fear and excitement, why does this turn me on so much? I always wondered what it was like to have a cock, she was mine to use, waiting for instructions like a good little slut, wetness growing between her legs with anticipation of what was coming next. We love pushing limits to places we never thought we would go this is just the latest in a long line of sex capades.

Marie's eyes were transfixed on my penis jutting out in front of me as I stroked my phallic member.

"Look up at me," I ordered sternly, "Like what you see, Slut?"

"Yes, Cheri, very much," she said excitedly.

Walking toward Marie slowly stopping to stand just in front of her holding my large fake cock.

"On your knees!" I commanded.

Following orders she kneeled before me, cock dangling inches from her face.

"Suck it Slut!" I ordered with delight enjoying my new role.

Taking my cock in her mouth, she sucked eagerly, what a sight Marie on her knees before me servicing my cock.

"Get it good and wet Slut!" I screamed.

I was stroking her hair gently as she slobbered and gagged on my large cock.

"Deep throat my cock Slut!" I ordered with authority.

Forcing her mouth down until her nose was buried in my red pubes. she gagged, saliva drooling out of the sides of her mouth, I started moving my hips fucking her face violently, laughing loudly at the sight. Thinking about all the times men had done this to me.

Tears trickled down Marie's face, gagging on my cock, gasping for air, I continued ruthlessly pounding with no intention of stooping anytime soon. I pushed deep down her throat holding her head there with my hands. Finally releasing her head, I pulled back, drool dripping from her mouth to my cock.

"I'm here to please you< Cheri," Marie said almost whimpering.

"Turn around baby put your face in the floor and your tight ass in the air." I ordered.

Quickly she did as she was told assuming the position what a good slut. 'SMACK' "SMACK' she winced in pain, "Pull your ass cheeks apart, spread that ass for me Slut!" I said taking total control.

"Please Cheri, not the ass," she begged, playing along with the game.

She spread her ass for me, as I lubed my large cock, poking the head at her back door. Putting pressure on her tight little brown star but not pushing inside her.

"Tell me you want it, beg for an ass fucking," I uttered.

"Please Cheri fuck my ass, please I'm a dirty slut, please Cheri fuck me," Marie begged.

I giggled breaking character as my phallic member made it's entrance, inch by inch, slowly entering her. Her ass stretching to except my cock, I pushed deeper and deeper. Until I felt myself against her backside, I was all the way in, slowly withdrawing, then shoving back in. My rhythm increasing, she screamed in pain and pleasure, she started moving, rocking to meet my powerful thrust deep in her bowels. Moans and squeals of delight escaping her lips giving away Marie's pleasure at being fucked in the ass.

Moaning wildly, panting, she was free, Marie had given up control and loved it. The first orgasm crashed through her body, shaking, trembling, I did not stop. Pounding her ass with out mercy would she even be able to walk tomorrow? Screaming, grunting, a wild animal bouncing back and forth into my cock.

Her second orgasm was more intense then the first the sounds coming out of her were unrecognizable. The pony end vibrating in my ass, has I fucked Marie's ass, nerves tingling, sensory overload, sending pleasure through out my body. Collapsing on top of her totally spent kissing and nuzzling her neck.