Marie Jardinière - Epilogue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet hearing her muttering to herself around the house in French sparked Julie, who finally began responding to her that way. In three weeks they were having full blown conversations in that language, which left Brad in the dark. He didn't seem to care because of the enticing eye candy.

As a French woman, Marie had what would be considered by an American as relaxed morals. Very relaxed. There was lots of partial nudity from the start. She was always topless in and around their pool and jacuzzi, and often that way around the house. Not to mention the barely there thongs she wore. Julie tried to protest at first, but her friend countered that it was important that she embrace the essence of who Marie was in order to live as her. It wasn't a part she was playing. It was a life she intended to live. She also told her that the best way to combat unnecessary jealousy was to not only endorse the behavior she found questionable, but to practice it herself whenever possible.

Julie wasn't jealous of Brandi, or more accurately, Marie, the persona she'd become. But she was very wary of her husband, with his wandering eyes and wayward dick. They'd been married for thirteen years, and she knew he'd been unfaithful for most of them. It was rather hard to fathom, as Julie was every bit the stunning babe that Marie was.

She'd looked the other way throughout her marriage, knowing it was going on, but pretending it wasn't. She had a comfortable life. She didn't work. She got to lie around in the sun all day, living a lavish lifestyle. Being wealthy had it's advantages, and she wasn't willing to give them up just because Brad was a serial womanizer.

Having another woman in the house that looked as incredible as Marie did, and was as open sexually as she appeared to be, proved too tempting for a man that thought he could get any woman he wanted. But Marie was a good friend to Julie, on the way to becoming her best friend, and she proved hard to get. She ignored his advances, while welcoming them at the same time. It was ingrained; part of her natural method of operation. Marie was still Brandi beneath the surface, who was Jamie Lee Brandel beneath that surface; always the master of playing on both sides of the fence.

Her favorite phrase to shoot down his advances was, "I cannot fuck you, Bradley. We live together."

It wasn't a no. It wasn't a yes. It was a flirtatious fact that she'd give with a wink, or a wicked grin. It was exactly what a man like Brad needed. His response was always the same, quipping, "So you're saying there's a chance."

The fact that he thought he was clever by quoting from Dumb and Dumber, saying it exactly in the way Jim Carrey had in the role of Lloyd, nearly made Marie nauseous. She was insulted that he seriously thought that someone from France wouldn't know the reference; like they only showed Film Noirs there. He truly believed she thought he was being original, and that bored her. In reality she thought he was a sophomoric imbicile, but he had a huge cock, and he was technically forbidden fruit. Those traits made him attractive to her. But not enough that she was going to fuck up her free room and board, which she knew wasn't going to last forever.

Marie was formally introduced to David Forrester at a 4th of July party the Holdens hosted. She'd only been in Florida for a week, but she'd told Julie she needed to move on and was open to the idea of meeting someone. Her comment about having 'dated' several dozen men in her role as an escort was enough of an eye opener.

David was a very successful architect; so much so that he was not only in high demand in the Miami area, but the entire southeast region of the country as well. His services were costly, which meant he was loaded. He and Brad were best friends from college. Fraternity brothers. Golfing and sailing buddies. They were tight.

Julie had been building him up to Marie for a couple of days, telling her how amazing he was, including his handsome face and incredible physique. Brad playfully whined about how David got more pussy than anyone he knew, which intrigued Marie. All she knew for sure was that while he was white, but his bank account very green. That fact alone appealed to her. Julie felt compelled to follow her husband's comment up with a confession that David was very much like him from a personality standpoint. Yes, he had been through a lot of girlfriends, but he hadn't bothered to look for 'the one' yet.

Marie was intrigued by the way Julie had described him. She began to wonder if her friend knew her husband was most definitely fucking around on her. It seemed by the way she was talking that she was clueless to what was painfully obvious. All the signs were there, including how he'd already tried to bed her several times, and she had only been living there a week.

If Julie's belief was that David was just like Brad, which seemed plausible with them being frat brothers and best friends, Marie speculated that Brad's comment about the amount of pussy David got was likely accurate. It was probably a competition between the two of them. One that Brad wasn't going to lose just because he was married. And that could work to her advantage.

She could deal with David being a player like Brad, because she intended to be one too. She certainly wasn't going to stop fucking black cock. When Julie added that David had recently confided to her that he was tired of playing the field and wanted to finally settle down, she nearly jumped up and down inside, as that would allow her to play the long game if she wanted to.

Marie and David hit it off, but she sensed right away what the real issue was with him and women. She saw it in his walk. And the way he dressed for the party. She saw how his swagger would change, depending on who he was interacting with in that social setting. He was cocky and self-assured around men, but subtly more shy and self-conscious with women. It was a slight, yet telling change of behavior.

She wasn't saying no to the prospect of a relationship with him. In fact, her wicked mind quickly began to formulate a totally different plan than the one she started with, which was based solely on the initial information she'd been given by Brad and Julie before meeting him. It was a better plan. One that would accomplish several goals all at once.

She accepted David's full court press, and they began dating seriously, seeing each other nearly every night. He was smitten, and she allowed him feel like he was drawing her in with his charm and wit. Both of those traits were true, but she knew what she'd ultimately discover when they finally fell into bed together. That didn't happen quickly. It was imperative that she take things slow, playing hard to get because she needed to get her claws into him deeper. She knew just how she'd handle the eventual discovery.

She'd learned from her mistake in how she dealt with Scott in college. She played things totally wrong at the beginning, assuring him she was happy. She lied to him, and herself, for six years, pretending their relationship was perfect. She wouldn't make that mistake a second time. With David, she would confront the issue head on. He would be dealt with by way of brutal honesty, directness, and a firm, consistent message from the start about who was in charge and how things were going to be.

Sure enough, he was cursed with a small penis. She said as much as soon as she finally saw it with her own eyes the end their third week together. They'd been out to a romantic dinner, and she suggested he take her to his place so they could take their budding relationship to a more physical level. His excitement turned to horror when she immediately admonished him for hiding that fact from her.

She said she really, really liked him, and wanted to continue dating, but felt deceived; even cheated. Looking at his small erection, she was blunt and said she would never be sexually satisfied by a penis that size. Then she fucked him, with her on top to control the action, and they made the best of it. He came in less than two minutes, which made her lash out, barking about his lack of control and how a man should never cum before the woman.

Grabbing him roughly by the hair, she rolled over and forced him to eat her, even though he'd just spewed a huge load of watery sperm inside her. It was the first time he'd ever tasted his cum, and he blanched at first, but she was having none of it, barking that he wouldn't have had to if he would have fucked her properly. She was giddy inside that he dove in, not wanting to disappoint her further. She hadn't gotten up to leave in a hurry like most women he'd been with.

Just like with Scott, she was thankful David compensated for his physical limitations by being incredibly talented with his tongue. The climaxes he'd provided her orally that night were magical enough for her to be somewhat encouraged. He was the one, and she christened him by calling him her loving Pussyboy when he lifted her head from between her thighs. He assumed it was an affectionate nickname earned for his cunnilingus skills. He had no idea at that moment just how significant that moniker would become; what she really meant by it. But he was so happy when they spent the night together, spooning. Even with him as the small spoon, as she told him she didn't want to be reminded in the middle of the night that there wouldn't be a big cock pressing into the crack of her ass at some point, since he was in essence dickless. Her frankness hurt, but he was comforted by her holding him, whispering how she wasn't going to leave, and they'd discuss how they would make their relationship work in the morning. He was so thrilled he readily agreed with the rules of continued engagement she spelled out in detail.

Namely, she was in control of their relationship going forward. The size of his manhood being what it was, she told him in no uncertain terms that she was going to fuck other men. It wasn't up for negotiation, ever. That didn't mean she didn't care for him, but his tongue and mouth couldn't compensate for what she needed, which was a real man with a real cock. That stung, but he took it with grace.

That wasn't the case when she told him he would be physically disciplined when he disappointed her. That started that very second, when she took his belt, doubled it over and strapped him with it ten times for deceiving him. He tried to protest at first, but she countered with the fact that nothing on her body was different than what it appeared to be while dressed; there had been no cosmetic augmentation of any kind. Her beauty was authentic.

While he was still crying, she said she would be instituting other forms of discipline, but they were for him to prove his devotion. He jumped at that chance. He had no idea how that would effect him, but he signed up anyway because she hadn't left him. She was still there, and she made it clear that she didn't intend to leave. She was willing to commit to him, but it had to be on her terms.

For the first time in his life he was looking at someone that saw him for who he was and accepted him that way. That she had stipulations attached in order to continue as a couple in a real relationship didn't concern him. He was looking at someone that was willing to call him her boyfriend, and she was drop-dead gorgeous. He felt as if he'd just won the lottery.

Three weeks later they were moving in together. It was a huge, palatial home, with it's own pool and jacuzzi. To him, it was a monumental moment worth celebrating. Yet within five minutes of having everything in place the way she wanted, she was on her cell phone. He asked who she was calling.

"A friend."

"What's her name?"

"His name is Antonio," she said as she put her phone on speaker.

"Oh. Okay."

"It is okay... Hello, A.D.? It is Marie."

"Hey babygirl. What's shakin'?"

"My ass. For you. Would you like some French pussy tonight? I need that big black cock of yours inside me again."

"Damn you get straight to it! When and where?"

"I have a new place. I will text you the address. Is ten o'clock good for you?"

"Be naked when I get there."

"I am now. I need one of your thug fuckings! Do you think you are up for that?"

"You know it. Am I bringing candy?"

"No baby. Just bring your cock. I have not been fucked properly since the last time I was with you."

"That was two weeks ago."

"I am very aware," she said, staring intently at David, making him blush with embarrassment.

"I thought you were dating that guy... the architect. I thought it was getting pretty heavy."

"I am not dating. I just moved in with him. That is where we will be fucking."

"Damn babygirl, that's bold. Does he know?"

"He does not need to know. Sadly, he does not know how to fuck me the way I need. He is rich, but he cannot buy a bigger cock. He has a little boy penis."

"Wow. You being tied down with him? That's a waste of prime pussy."

"It is not going to be wasted. I am giving it to you, anytime you want. And it is definitely going to be tight. I can promise that."

"Damn. Text me the address. I'll be there."

"I am doing it now. See you soon."

She hung up, and David was stunned.

"You invited him? Here?"

"Why would I not? I live here now."

"I didn't think..."

"You are not thinking now if you finish that sentence, David. Would you like your strapping before he gets here, or after?"

"Look, Marie, -"

"Before... or after. Or am I choosing for you?" she said sternly.

Bristling, he stammered, "A... after."

"You will be staying in the guest room tonight. I have not been with him in a while, so he is probably going to want me until morning. When he is done, I will want you to come and clean out my pussy. It is going to be messy."

"You want me to what?"

"David, if you are going to make me repeat myself, the strapping you have coming is going to be a lot worse. And now it is happening before he comes."

"No. Please. I was just surprised you'd want me to do that."

"I do not know why. You have cleaned me up every time you have cum inside my pussy. You should be used to it by now."

"But... it's another guy. I'm used to mine now. That's different."

"How? It is cum. Do you have any idea how many different men have cum directly into my mouth?"

"I don't like thinking about what you've done before we met."

"Okay. How many women have you eaten David. It has to be a lot for you to be as wonderful as you are at it. Tell me. How many?"

I don't know. Sixty? Seventy?"

"I bet it is much higher. And every one of them until me was dissatisfied with your penis, but did not tell you. I am here. My things are here. I have made a commitment to you. So have you, by agreeing to follow my lead. And at first chance, five minutes after I am here, you try to test my authority?"

"I know. I'm sorry."

"To be clear, you will clean up my pussy after I am with other men. That is your duty. Do you understand."

"Yes ma'am." She smiled, his reverence coming more quickly than she anticipated. Then he went the other direction, saying, "I... I was just hoping we would spend our first night here together. To celebrate."

She didn't overreact, which surprised herself. Instead she calmly asked, "Do you have an eleven-inch cock?"

"No."

"Non... what?"

"No ma'am."

She nodded, having reinforced what she now expected. "Better, David. Non, you do not have that big of a cock. Or a cock at all. You have a little boy penis. Not even four inches, oui? I cannot celebrate with that. Can you fuck me properly with it?"

"No ma'am."

"But you want to be with me tonight."

"Yes. I hoped anyway."

"Then we can compromise. If you would like, I will allow you to hide in the closet. Naked. You may watch us through the crack. I will let you have a pillow and blanket. If he spends the night, you are sleeping in there. But if you make any noise, I will open the closet and introduce you to him. What do you want to do, David? Closet, or guest room? Keep in mind, if you choose the closet, I am strapping you twice as much for me having to compromise on what I had planned."

He contemplated his options carefully,

and said, "Closet please."

"Okay. Get undressed and bring me your belt. The thick, black one... you will understand the symmetry when you see my date for the evening. When I'm done with your discipline, you will get what you need and go into the closet to get settled. I want you in there before he gets here. But understand, Antonio and I might spend some time in the pool or the jacuzzi first. I am not sure what time we will make it to the bedroom. He might fuck me elsewhere before."

"I understand."

"Then get going."

"Marie?"

"Oui?"

"What did he mean by candy?"

"He wanted to know if I wanted him to bring any drugs."

"Drugs?"

"Oui. Cocaine... or heroin. I told him not tonight. I just need his big cock in my pussy."

"You use drugs?"

"Occasionally."

"I can't believe you do drugs."

"I do not do drugs David. I take drugs. Occasionally. Recreationally."

"Aren't you worried about becoming addicted?"

"Putain de Christ!" [Fucking Christ!]

"What?"

"Fucking Americans! Everything in excess! Nothing in moderation! I drink wine every day, David. Have you seen me inebriated? Non! I drink to my limit and stop. Americans cannot stop! Alcoholics, drug addicts, fast food gluttons. Tell me, why a McDonald's on every block? Why? Excess! Oui, their fries are very good. They are not French!"

"I'm just shocked. You don't seem like the type to do drugs."

"Because I do not. I take them. When I want. Never because I have to. Now go. Get undressed and get the belt, before I decide to add more to you punishment."

That night and the morning after set the tone for David. First, his ass was raw. The belting he'd received was the worst she'd ever administered. It took him a full half-hour until he stopped crying. Yet the symmetry she'd alluded to regarding the description of the belt she'd used on him became clear once he saw the weapon Antonio used on her. His cock was every bit the eleven inches she'd teased him about. It was probably closer to twelve. And it was very thick, and dark black. The way he wielded it was astonishing. He took the hard shaft in his hand, slapping it roughly against her wet pussy... the sound eerily similar to the belt landing against his backside.

The damage Antonio inflicted that night on Marie's pussy and ass with his mammoth shaft was figuratively equal to what that belt had done to his burning backside. The psychological impact of watching them interact together through the crack in the closet door was life-changing.

To that end of the spectrum, he got to see what Marie was like with a man that was truly an Alpha. Is was a cosmic, explosive experience. She was used in ways that boggled his mind. It was the most difficult thing he'd ever done finding a way to keep quiet. While his ass throbbed from the belting he'd endured, so did his little prick. He'd jacked off five times watching her. It was powerful to see her respond to Antonio in a way no woman had ever done with him. He thought that type of fucking was some kind of porn myth; staged, with many stops and starts to reset cameras and change positions. What he witnessed was a marathon of sexual domination. Antonio was a beast. He'd treated Marie like a piece of prime, Grade A meat and he was a tenderizing hammer, pounding her relentlessly.

When she opened the closet the next morning she saw the mess he'd made, dried cum all over the place. It incensed her, making her instantly livid. She told him he had not been given permission to climax to what she was doing. The night was about her pleasure, not his, which was the way their relationship was going to be structured. Her needs were to come first. Always.