Marie Jardinière - Epilogue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's why you fuck other men?"

"Oui. I do not want to seem conceited, but I know I am a perfect female to mate. I am a sexual being... an Alpha female. Alpha males can smell the pheromones I give off when I am aroused around them. The aggressive ones will want to take me. We are animals, yet we are sentient creatures as well. That is what separates us from the rest of the animal kingdom, but it should not."

"What do you mean?"

"David... I love you. I am proud to be your fiancee. But now that we are in a bonded relationship, and I will never leave you, you should know that I will never have your baby."

"Wait... so you don't want kids,"

"That is not what I said. I may wish to be a mother some day, but, I will not have your baby."

"Why not?"

"I just explained. The laws of nature exist. It is humans that break them."

"I don't get what you're saying."

"Ayyye," she sighed, exasperated. "I do not want to say this, but I am being truthful. If we were apes, the biggest, strongest males would fight for the right to breed me. Why? Because for a species to survive, it must keep producing the biggest and strongest. Humans have failed. Anyone is allowed to have a baby. Most should not. I am afraid to say that is why you have a little boy penis. Your lineage has been weakened by a poisoned gene pool. Little cocked men were allowed to fuck the women in your heritage because there were not any Alpha's in the herd. I cannot in good conscience have a baby with you. If it were a boy, that same curse would fall to him. Being conscious of mind will not allow me to make that mistake. If I ever decide to have a child, a dominant Alpha male will breed me."

"What does that mean about us? We're engaged?"

"Oui. Perpetually. Because I love you and want to be with you."

"So, you aren't leaving me."

"Non. Pay attention, David. I have said I am yours over and over. You have my heart. You do not have my pussy. You most certainly do not have my uterus. If I get to a point in my life where I feel raising a child in this world is a good idea, you will help me raise them. I have no doubt you will be a loving, wonderful father. But it will be someone else that will breed me."

"So you're just going to get pregnant with a random guy."

"Of course not. It would be someone I have been with. But it will be a big, powerful Alpha male, which means he will be black."

"You're going to have a black baby."

"Non. We would be having a beautiful, mixed race baby. You have seen how Antonio fucks me. Are you capable of that?"

"No."

"Non..."

"No ma'am."

"Better, but I should not have to always remind."

"I'm sorry."

She skipped past that, saying, "I will consider letting you help select the father, if it gets to that point."

"But people will know the baby isn't mine?"

"And!?" she said bluntly, crossing her arms and giving him a frightening stare.

"I'll learn to accept it," he cowered.

"Non. You will love it like it is your own, and you will be responsible for it financially. The birth father will only breed me. He will not have parental rights or responsibilities."

"Why do you keep saying 'breed'? Is that a French thing?"

"It is reality. That's what will be done to me. I am a sexual female animal. A dominant, superior male is going to take me and make me his bitch. He is going to fuck me, over and over, as many times as it takes to impregnate me while I am fertile. There will be no lovemaking. No romance. No passion. It will be raw and brutal, which is how I like to be fucked."

"I know. I'm sorry I can't give that to you."

"You give me everything else, David, and I am grateful. I have my sexual needs taken care of. Now, about Bradley."

"Please don't tell Julie I knew."

"I will not, for the time being. But you will tell me every time he asks you to cover for him from now on. You will do it when he asks. Not later. You will let me know right away with a text. You will also tell me when you know he has done it, even when he does not use you for his alibi. I need to know how often he is abusing his friendship with you, and how often he is truly being deceitful to his beautiful wife. And you are forbidden to tell him that I know he does this. Is this understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. Now strip and get me the belt please. You need to understand that covering for him going forward is unacceptable."

"I... I know. You just made that clear."

"Oui, but you are accountable for your past sins as well. I already told you that you would be punished. I must keep my word or you will think you can challenge my authority. Get the belt, David. Now.