Marie Jardinière - Epilogue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she informed him that his lack of self-control was going to have to be dealt with, he was certain that he was going to be strapped again. Instead she ordered his first cock cage off of Amazon, using her phone while he was cleaning her out. It was the epitome of a true slut multitasking. When she was done with the Prime order, knowing the chastity device would be delivered the next day, she fired off a text to Brad while David was still licking and sucking between her legs, referencing the character that spoke that corny line in the Jim Carrey movie he quoted to her constantly. She even used the character name.

8:44 AM

You finally have that chance, Lloyd.

8:44 AM

Where and when are we meeting today?

8:44 AM

Marie? What do you mean?

8:44 AM

I am not living with any more, silly. Is that not what you have been waiting for?

8:44 AM

Are you saying what I think you saying?

8:44 AM

When and where. I will let you have what you want.

8:44 AM

What do you think I want?

8:45 AM

French pussy.

8:45 AM

Damn!

8:45 AM

Location and time please.

8:45 AM

5PM. I'll text you the hotel and room number

8:45 AM

Looks like I'm working late again tonight LOL

8:46 AM

Does Julie know that you cheat?

8:46 AM

No. She's clueless

8:46 AM

Then she had better not find out you are cheating on her with me.

8:46 AM

She won't. Been doing this for years

8:46 AM

She is my best friend.

8:46 AM

If she discovers this, you can say goodbye to your balls.

8:46 AM

Yikes LOL

8:46 AM

I am not joking Bradley. Once you fuck me, I own you.

8:47 AM

Understood

8:47 AM

I hope that you do. I will see you at 5. Text me where.

When she went to leave for the hotel just after 4:00 PM, David asked where she was headed. Especially when he saw how scantily she was dressed.

"I have a date, David. Why?"

"You're not inviting him here like you did last night?"

"No."

"You can if you want. I'll understand."

"I cannot, for a couple of reasons."

"And they are?"

"Un, your cage will not arrive until tomorrow. I cannot have you become a chronic masturbator watching me, and you proved you cannot control you urges, so it has left to me to control them for you."

"Wait... you ordered a cock cage for me!?"

"Non. We have been over this. You do not have a cock. If you did, I would not be going out on a date with another man who might. You have a penis. You are never permitted to call it a cock. Am I understood?"

"Yes ma'am. I have a penis."

"A little boy penis," she said with a stern glare.

"Yes ma'am. I have little boy penis. I'm sorry."

"Do not be sorry, David. I love you nonetheless. However, you are not to insult real men with real cocks by insinuating that you have one as well. You did that with countless other women, pretending to be something you are not. That is why none of them became your girlfriend. To cover, you told all of your friends you were just a player, when in reality you cannot satisfy your partners with your manhood; only your mouth. I have accepted you for who you are and what you can do for me. Your tongue was marvelous this morning."

"Thank you."

"And we will find other ways to be intimate. I promise. But I have needs... and holes you cannot fill properly. That is why I have to date other men."

"By date, you mean fuck."

"Call it what you will. I do not fuck every man that I will go out to meet on a date. They may be hiding the same tiny penis affliction you did from me."

"Oh," he dejectedly said; somewhat ashamedly.

"Do not be sad, David. Oui, there are other tiny penises out there. But I promise yours will be the only one I will ever be with intimately."

That actually perked him up a bit. "Thank you."

"You are welcome. And so you are not confused going forward, if I invite a man over to our home in the future, I will be fucking him. That is why you will wear a penis cage; because you have proven to me that you cannot control your urges if I allow you to watch me again."

"Okay. I understand."

"Good."

"So where are you going?"

"That is something else that is not your business. I inferred earlier that there are several reasons I cannot invite my date here tonight. Un, your penis cage will not arrive until tomorrow. Duex, I have no obligation to tell you if or when I might have sex. You will not always know, because I am the one in charge of our relationship. Trois, while there will be times I have not met a date, so I do not know if he is endowed to my standards, I already know this man, and I will be fucking him. Just never in front of you."

"You've met him. Who is he? What's his name?" he asked with excitement. Not the good kind. He was more alarmed by that revelation.

"How is that of concern to you David? How would it be different if this was my first time meeting him?"

"I don't know. Is he... is he one of your drug dealer friends?"

"Antonio is not a drug dealer. He is a DJ at a local club I like. I simply convinced him to sell me my recreational candy."

"Convinced? How?"

"I fucked him, David. I happen to have an ass black men find addictive. Plus, I have found that I can get anything I want with my pussy. I got you with it, did I not?"

"Yes ma'am."

"The gentleman I am having sex with tonight is not a dealer. Surprisingly, he is not even black."

"Why did you say surprisingly?"

"Because I prefer black men. I am seldom disappointed by what I find in their pants. And I love the way they fuck me. You should know that by what you witnessed Antonio doing to me."

"Okay. But I still don't understand why I can't watch. I promise I won't make myself cum."

"You cannot make a promise you are incapable of keeping. And I cannot bring him here, because you know him."

"WHAT!?"

"Do not raise your voice to me, David. That will not end well for you."

"I... I'm sorry. But what do you mean that I know him?"

"I am not sure how that can be vague. You know who he is."

"I do."

"Yes."

"From where?"

"He is a member of the club," she said of the exclusive country club David belonged to, which she frequented with him often, but never alone because she wasn't a member.

"Fuck. You're kidding. Have I played golf with him?"

She loved that his angst was building up quickly. "Oui, I am certain. We have also attended several parties with him and his wife."

"Oh my God. He's married!?"

"Most of the couples at the club are married, David. We are one of the very few there that are not. By their snobbish standards, we are not even considered a couple. I am listed as your 'permanent guest', or had you forgotten that detail."

"Well, no. I just can't believe... are you serious? Does Brad know him!?"

"Oui. Of course. He goes to the same parties that we do. So does Julie. Your point of this inquiry?"

"But you haven't had sex with him yet."

"Non. Tonight will be the first time."

"Marie, please don't do it. For me... please!?" he pleaded.

"You do not have a say in who I fuck, David. I have made that clear."

"I know. But... he's married."

"HA! Trust me, David, I will not be the first woman he has cheated with. It is common knowledge at the club that he does this. To my understanding, he brags about it with his buddies. He has probably done so with you on the golf course. You certainly have a reputation as being a ladies man from the same reason. Brad and Julie informed me of that before we were ever introduced. Of course, now I know the real reason you have gone through so many women," she said as she shifted her eyes toward his crotch.

He knew what she meant immediately. She'd said as much already. He also knew several men he played golf with that bragged incessantly about their infidelity. He knew her date was plausible, because as she insinuated, he himself had told bedroom tales of past exploits while on the course. It was simply male bravado, although true to her comment, the reason he had bedded so many women was because none would sign up for another night with him once they saw the prize hidden beneath the shiny wrapping paper didn't match the packaging. The good news was none of those women were crass enough to say anything about his lack of endowment. They simply left well enough alone and walked away, mainly because he was a really sweet guy, and he couldn't help it. That, and he made sure they came hard and often when he ate them out. Most that were with him genuinely stated he was the best at oral sex they'd ever been with. That was the detail that was shared with other women, albeit rarely.

He acknowledged her glare with a timid, "Yes ma'am."

"That is correct. You have a little boy penis. Your secret is safe with me. Only Julie knows."

"God dammit, Marie! You told Julie!?"

"She has a right to know, David. She is the reason we are together in the first place. In truth, she is the reason we are still together, in spite of your manhood. She is the one that set me up with you. I was not happy she sold you as a stud when you are practically a gelding, and I told her that."

"That's a big harsh, don't you think?" he sniffled.

"Perhaps. But the imagery was all too apparent to me. And yet she convinced me that you were still a good man that deserves love. I agree, because you have accepted that I am a woman that deserves big cocks. I am going to be late. We can discuss this more when I come home."

"When will that be?"

"When I am done. And you will be strapped again if I am not on time to meet him."

He risked that chance. "Can I ask why? Why are you doing this? You can fuck anyone else you want."

"Anyone I wish? May I fuck Bradley? Would you be okay with that?"

"No. Of course not!"

"Then you did not mean what you just said. And the 'why' is because my date has a big cock, and I promised him I would."

"You promised?"

"Oui, I gave him my word. You and I were just casually dating at the time. He came on to me at a party. I told him I could not accept until I moved into a place of my own because I did not want to risk Julie discovering."

"And that mattered then but not now why?"

"Because Julie is my friend. She took me in when I was in need. I would have had no place else to stay if she kicked me out because I fucked the husband of a club member she's close to."

"And now you have a place of your own, so it's fine."

"Oui. I also gave him my word. I am keeping it, because that is part of my fabric. I am honest, and I keep my word."

"How do you know he has a big one though. You obviously haven't seen it."

"I have felt it."

"When? Where?"

"It was at a party at Julie and Brad's home. In their jacuzzi. In fact, the first time was the night you were introduced to me. I was playing with it under the water an hour before we met. So, as you can understand, I was going to fuck him all along. I told him then I would. I just needed to move out of Julie's house before I could."

"You just moved in here yesterday. How long have you had this date planned?"

She looked at her stylish watch, and playfully shrugged. "I am not positive, but I would guess it to be six hours?"

"Six... "

"I will save you the trouble of figuring it out, David. I texted him while you were cleaning up my pussy this morning. I did it right after I ordered your penis cage through Amazon."

"Amazon. You're... never mind. Just, please tell me I won't have to clean up your pussy when you get home."

"That is your job. That is what a Pussyboy is for."

"I know. I understand the rules, Marie."

"I do not think you do. This is not a democracy. I am your Mistress. I am Miss M to you."

"Yes ma'am. But if what you're saying is true... well, of course it's true. You wouldn't lie to me. But that means I know him. He's not some random guy you're fucking."

"This is a Femdom relationship, David. The men I fuck regularly are my bulls. You are a Pussyboy cuckold with a little boy penis who will learn his place. I will not debate you, but I am compassionate enough to your feelings that I will offer you yet another compromise. If you do not want to clean me when I return, I will expect absolute obedience from you at all times. You will worship me like a Queen."

"Where's the catch. Just tell me the catch, please."

"Good boy for recognizing there is one. Would you like me to say you will be strapped when I get home?"

"I actually expected that."

"Non. Instead I will put you in the cage tomorrow as soon as it arrives instead of the next time I bring a cock home with me to play with, you will wear it until I decide to remove it, and it will happen anytime at my discretion from now on."

He swallowed hard, believing he understood the ramifications when he really didn't. But he nodded and accepted her terms. Anything seemed better than getting the belt again.

She was floating as she drove to meet Brad at the hotel. It was almost too good to be true. She had to fight herself to keep from comparing David to Scott. She really was trying to let her past go, and she'd done a remarkable job of it. It wasn't easy, but the accent helped greatly.

Her evening with Brad was much better than she ever anticipated. It was raunchy. And decadent. It was filled with hard, angry sex that bordered on violent. Most of that was of her doing, as she pushed him way beyond of his comfort zones. It began when she insisted she meet him at a bar downstairs and she literally dragged him into the men's room to suck him right away. He knew then that she was dangerous, but she was also the most intoxicating woman he'd ever been with. He wasn't about to ruin what he'd been dreaming about since he met her. He felt he could rein her in a bit.

And so it was. Marie had tilted her immediate world in her favor once again, using the most effective weapon in her arsenal. Her magical, yet evil pussy.

Within six weeks of their meeting, David had fallen madly in love with her. And in her own perverted way, Marie had fallen for him as well. He was going to be the perfect Pussyboy to her Miss M.

When his cock was placed in the cage that next morning, he was so devoted to her that he bent down on one knee after she closed the lock, pulled out a jewelry box from underneath the bed, and asked her to marry him. She was true to form. She told him they could be considered as perpetually engaged, but a wedding ceremony was likely out of the question. She could not see herself marrying a man that wasn't fully a man where it counted most. She offered him the slimmest of Hope's, which he gratefully accepted. He's be able to call her his fiancee. She slipped the $25000 diamond engagement ring on her finger herself, kissing his forehead.

Her first demand as his betrothed was to make him call the county club and remove her from that permanent guest list. Engaged parties were considered full-fledged members under the rules charter, with full access to all club facilities. She would no longer need to accompany him like she always had before. She could come and go as she pleased on her own. She'd be able to use their full gym, sauna, masseuse and numerous other high-end amenities anytime she wanted.

The engagement was a bit unexpected, in that she thought it would take her a few months after she moved in with him to make that a reality. That he had a ring at the ready was a surprise, but it spoke to the spell she'd cast over him. It was yet another domino to fall in her favor.

She had been spinning an intricate web. To protect her own lies, Marie was trapping that group of three principle players in very compromising ones of their own. The key for her was moving out of Brad and Julie's place and in with David. She hadn't seen the engagement ring coming that fast, but that actually played to her advantage. She'd be able to get a lot more big black dick with those potential suitors believing she was in a committed relationship, even though she didn't consider it a serious one like David did. 'Perpetually engaged' was a term she chuckled often. She couldn't believe it herself that she'd come up with in on the spot like she had.

Living with David gave her more direct, intimate control over his sexuality. And he had all too easily acquiesced to her desires, desperate to please her. He loved doing them in private; all except the pegging, which was happening with bigger and bigger dildos. But he accepted her attention in whatever way he could get. She'd alluded to finding other ways for them to be intimate together. That wasn't an option he anticipated, but he found himself acquiescing to her will in order to please her. His overwhelming fear was it being found out.

It nearly killed him were Marie confirmed the week after she'd fucked Brad that she really had told Julie about the size of his penis. He'd gone into denial, not wanting it to be true. It paralyzed his brain for a day, to the point he didn't go into work. Marie let him have a short moratorium, but snapped him out of it with a belting when he tried not to go in a second straight day.

She reiterated that Julie was her best friend, and they shared everything. She wasn't going to keep secrets from her. And since Julie was the one that had hooked them up as a couple, she said she had a right to know that the man she'd offered as perfect boyfriend material wasn't a man in his pants. He blushed from embarrassment and said he was sorry. She replied that she wasn't sorry for telling Julie, and then she put him on the spot, demanding to know if he was aware that Brad was cheating on her. She said she heard rumors about him at the club, much like the acquaintance she teased him about that she'd just bedded, which was namely Brad himself. He just didn't know that detail.

David panicked, unsure of how to respond to the unexpected inquisition, turning a bright red. She immediately knew, and she asked if he covered for him. He nodded in shame that he had.

"How?"

"How what? How do I know?"

"How do you cover. What is his alibi?

"He tells her we're sailing, or playing golf together. Sometimes we're playing poker late at night. Guy stuff."

"But fucking other women is really his 'guy stuff'. You will be punished for that."

"Marie, he's my best friend. Just like she's yours. Brad and I go all the way back to college."

"As do I with Julie. That is no excuse. Tell me, has he ever gotten one of them pregnant?"

"Yes. At least twice that I know of. He paid for their abortions."

"How chivalrous of him," she mocked.

"Are you going to tell her?"

"She is my friend. Do you not think I should. She already suspects that he has been doing it for years. She has told me this. That is why I believed the rumors and felt compelled to ask what you know."

"Okay. He has. Their entire marriage. But they have a good marriage, Marie."

"David, the moment I saw how you are endowed, I was honest with you. I told you I would be fucking other men right then. You accepted this, non?"

"Yes. I did."

"And you understand why I fuck other men."

"Yes ma'am."

"Tell me please. Why?"

"Because I'm not big enough to satisfy you."

"Oui. And you know this, because what I shared with you was truth. I said this to you immediately. Julie does not deserve the same courtesy?"

"She'll be hurt."

"You were hurt, David. But for only a day. She has hurt for years from his lies and deceit. Which is better? Tell me please."

"You telling me from the start."

"Oui. Monogamy for Alpha's is impossible. We are born to breed and to be bred. It is how our species survives. Alpha men take what they want. Bradley is an Alpha. It should not be a surprise to Julie that he is fucking other women. It is in his DNA. She lets her feelings cloud the laws of nature. But he should tell her, like I told you."