Marie Stops by the Office

Story Info
Marie has some fun with Dave on her way out.
976 words
4.61
1.8k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BRobb123
BRobb123
80 Followers

Marie had already had a couple of drinks with her friends when she startled him at the office. Dave was there alone working late as usual, focused intently on a software project. He was wearing his headphones so he didn't hear her come in.

Her voice was his first awareness of her presence. He heard something, not even sure what it was and when he turned his head there she was, standing at the end of his desk.

After his exclamation of surprise, he saw she was dressed to go out in a little black dress, his throat immediately closed up. He was immediately aroused. She had that kind of effect on him.

She enjoyed his reaction to her. She related that she had asked her girlfriend who was waiting in the car downstairs to stop and let her pick up something at the office before they headed out.

She was a blue-jeans kind of girl at the office, but this dress was on another level. Noticing his interest and feeling flirty, she spun in place for him.

As she spun back his way, she caught him adjusting himself. He was always so quick to excite.

She looked at him.

"You like?" she asked, the question was rhetorical, his approval was apparent.

He nodded, letting out a quiet "Yes, Ma'am" as he did.

She liked it when he called her Ma'am. Most guys she went out with were all about being the one in control, being all 'alpha-male.' Not Dave, he was sweet, not bad looking if a bit older.

And he was submissive. She found this exciting, though he wasn't anyone she'd ever date.

"Not too short?" she asked, slipping it up a bit to reveal those incredible legs.

She watched his eyes, saw the bulge already forming in his pants.

"Danielle and I are on our way out dancing," She stepped closer, looking directly at his bulge. "I just stopped by for a sec."

He couldn't take his eyes off of her.

She continued, "Sooo Davy, are you going to masturbate after I leave?"

She was always so direct. He was always so tongue tied around her.

"While you think about me in this dress?" then she lifted it again, just enough to show the edge of her black lace panties "or maybe you'll be thinking of my legs?"

She was teasing now, she turned around and looking over her shoulder at him as she lifted her dress even higher. "Or maybe you like to cum thinking about buring your face in my ass?"

He was blushing now, but mesmerized, staring at her butt, in a pair of tiny lacy panties.

"Go ahead Davy, you know you're going to, you might as well just pull it out, while you have a good view."

He didn't hesitate, he had his cock out and his hand wrapped around it, his jeans pushed down.

"Such a dirty boy." she said, but she was smiling, enjoying her power over him.

Her voice was like butter, it filled his very soul it seemed.

Her phone rang, and she said to him "don't you dare stop" as she picked up. It was her girlfriend asking what was taking so long.

"I'll just be a sec, this won't take long, I'm standing here watching Davy masturbate."

He was mortified and let go of his grip, but he caught her look and wrapped it around his cock once more.

"No really!" she continued with a giggle, "He's up here working all alone, he has a thing for me, sometimes I like to have a little fun with him." Then to him. "That's it, you look like you're close, faster!"

She was laughing with her girlfriend now.

She stepped closer, her phone in her hand, was she facetiming? "Geez" he thought, but there was no stopping now.

Her heard her friend squeal over the phone "Marie! You are soo bad!"

Then Marie replied, "Its fine, he loves it!" then adding as she raised the phone to capture his face "Don't you Davy?"

"Yes" was all he could say. She kept the phone on his face.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked

He was shaking his head, feeling his orgasm closing in.

Marie stepped closer, placing one finger with an exquisitely manicured nail on his desktop, pointing.

"Right here Davy" she coaxed, his hand beating furiously "Cum for me. NOW!"

She had scarcely said the words and his cum came flooding out, onto his desktop, onto her outstretched finger.

His legs were weak. He watched her lift her finger to her mouth, he watched her lips wrap around it, her tongue licking it clean.

He just about collapsed at the sight.

Such a mess. He heard laughter and cheers from the phone as Marie's girlfriend watched him shoot.

"Now Davy," in that sexy voice of hers You need to clean it up" He turned his head, looking for something to wipe it up with.

"No, lick it up, every drop."

He just looked at her.

"NOW Davy. Do it, or our fun stops right here, never again, ever!"

He leaned down, and began slurping his cum from the table. It was warm, it was delicious. He was no stranger to cleaning up his own messes. She was the only person who knew this about him.

"Oh my god!" her heard from Marie's, phone, "I can't believe he's doing it!"

He realized she still had him on facetime, sharing every bit of this humiliation of his with her girlfriend downstairs.

Marie responded "Oh he'll do pretty much anything I tell him. Won't you Davy?!"

He turned his head, his lips wet, having completed his task, "Yes Marie, anything."

"Good night Davy boy. Don't stay too late." She blew him a kiss.

He watched that little black dress as she bounced out the door.

BRobb123
BRobb123
80 Followers