A Walk in the Park

Story Info
A very brief encounter with a stranger in the park
750 words
4.39
7.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dusk; a brisk fall evening. Lamps bathed the park's paths in soft light. My body carried itself along the familiar route, my mind elsewhere.

"Excuse me."

I almost kept walking, barely registering the interruption. But something about the voice caught my attention. Quiet, but assured. I turned to see a woman sitting on a bench off the path, in a pool of light from a nearby lamp. She looked to be in her 40s, with long dark hair. At a glance I was struck by her remarkable self-possession. She sat back, legs crossed, left arm draped along the bench back. She wore a black jacket that hung loose over a white low-cut top, showing off her large breasts.

"I need your help," she said. "Sit down, please." She nodded to the seat on the bench to her left.

"What can I help you with?" I said.

She only nodded again to the seat to her left.

I surprised myself by sitting. She smiled. It held no surprise; it was the smile of a woman accustomed to being listened to.

"I'm glad you came along," she said.

"What is this about?"

She smiled again. It was an indulgent smile, as if her patience with me was limited. She regarded me that way for a long moment.

"What--" I began.

She shook her head. I shut my mouth.

"Do you find me attractive?" she said.

I nodded.

"Would you like to please me?"

I nodded again, dumbly.

"Unclasp your belt, and open your pants."

"What--"

"Unclasp your belt," she said, louder, her voice stern, "and open your pants."

I looked around. The park was not crowded; nor was it deserted. No one appeared to be looking our way. For the moment.

The woman cleared her throat. I looked at her. She raised her eyebrows, glanced toward my lap. I unclasped my belt and opened my pants.

She smiled. "Good boy. Are you hard?"

I was. My cock stretched along the right leg of my pants. I nodded.

"Show me," she said.

"What..."

"Take. Out. Your. Cock."

Her eyes bored into me. I looked around. Still no one appeared to be watching. I reached into my pants, grabbed my cock, and pulled it free. It stood hard, rising straight up from my pants.

"Good boy," she said, smiling, her eyes traveling up and down the length of my shaft. "You have a nice cock."

She scooted closer, her eyes on my cock.

"Stroke it for me," she said.

It was growing darker. I could see less detail in the unlit areas of the park around me. I felt I stood out even more in the lamplight. I thought I saw a small group of people looking our way, but I couldn't be sure.

She cleared her throat again.

"Stroke. Your. Cock," she said.

I looked at her. She looked at my face, then back at my cock, waiting. I brought my hand to it, wrapped it around my shaft. She smiled. I started to stroke, slowly. She cooed. I was sure I could feel eyes on me now, people watching. I kept my eyes on her. She leaned toward me, watching, rapt. I squeezed, picked up the pace. I let out a moan. Her smile broadened.

It was clear now that people were watching. Shapes, shadows beyond the reach of the lamp. I felt their eyes, but I watched only her. She ran her hands along the buttons of her shirt, pulling it further from her chest, nearly exposing one of her breasts. She watched me, licked her lips. I squeezed my cock; it throbbed in my fist.

"You're ready to cum," she said. It wasn't a question. I nodded. She pulled a button free on her top. Her tits pushed against the fabric.

I moaned, staring, squeezing my cock. I could feel her smile, though I didn't pull my eyes from her chest.

Slowly, she traced her hand downward, released one more button. Her tits sprung free, huge and perfect. I moaned, ran my hand up my cock. She leaned over me, joined her hand to mine, sliding it down my shaft, and I exploded.

She moaned as I coated her tits in cum. She squeezed and pumped my cock. Unseen watchers murmured and gasped. The moment stretched out; she worked my cock and I kept cumming.

When finally I breathed, she sat back, shirt open, tits free and dripping cum.

She smiled, stood, and walked off through the park.