Marie's Key Pt. 01: Heckin' Amazon

Story Info
I watch ONE show about polyamorous couples and suddenly.
4.5k words
4.35
11k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's right, I blame Amazon. The enormous, omnipresent, really-aught-to-pay-its-taxes company. If it hadn't been for them, I could have probably kept being my perfectly reasonable, boring self. Good ol' Marie. Sugary and vanilla. Like a cupcake in human form. But, no, they had to go and have this series about people being in polyamorous relationships on their Prime service.

And it had to go and be...like...really heckin' hot. Or whatever.

Or whatever! Look, it's not like things were even bad between my husband Scott and I. Far from it! We had sex all the time! Not even in, like, a super regimented, robotic kind of way. A few times per week, the mood would strike, and we'd have perfectly great sex. It felt good, we were both into going down on each other. It was a good time. And we were doing the things! The extra things, on occasion. Every now and then we'd throw some butt stuff into the mix or he'd spank me or we'd bust out the handcuffs I got at my bachelorette party. All fun times.

Which is why, when I started watching that polyamory show, purely on a "huh, this looks interesting" kinda whim, I really didn't expect it to...affect me, the way that it did.

Look, I work from home as a freelance games writer, so I can basically have whatever trash I want on the TV while I'm working. My "office" (some might call it a desk) is set up in the living room, which makes casual binging pretty easy. Usually it's one of what Scott calls "my stories." My superhero shows that aren't, like...good or anything, but are fun. But the well had run dry! The new season wasn't going to come out for another couple of months. I was at the mercy of browsing for new shows. Like some kind of animal. And there it was. Interesting. An intellectual curiosity.

Not gonna lie...it...was a good time. I mean, it's TV, so of course the people are all good-looking and...they just really seemed to care about each other. I know that seems weird, as a thing to find super hot, but it really made the sex scenes even better. And...wow, yeah, those sex scenes. I don't actually know how the streaming service managed to get away with showing as much as they did, but they were...wow. The intimacy really shined through, and I find myself, admittedly, kind of...idly touching myself while I watched and attempted to work. Not much! Just a little pressure over the clothes. But, yeah, it had an affect.

By the time Scott came home from work, I was six episodes in, this Animal Crossing review hadn't gotten anywhere, and I was pretty fidgety in my seat.

"Hey, Marie" he called from the front door. My entire body clenched in excitement at the sound of his voice. He has a great voice. That's why I married him. That and his face. And his shoulders. And, probably most importantly, his butt. Like, seriously, I cannot get enough. But voice is in the top five, definitely.

"Hey," I replied, in an excited laugh, before jumping up out of my seat and kissing him right on his perfect, beautiful face. "How was your daaaaaay..." I asked, coyly running a finger along his chest.

He gave me a bemused smile and chuckled. "It was alright. You know, counting the days." Scott's work consisted of a hodgepodge of whatever retail jobs he could find. All of them part-time, of course, so they wouldn't have to give him benefits. He'd been rotating out a few different companies for the past few years, his latest a big box office supply chain that was going to get "killed by millenials" any minute now. It wasn't much, but between it and my freelance money, it kept us in a cute little one bedroom. Our "Shoebox" as he called it.

"What's got you all chipper?" he asked.

"Psht. What?" I replied without a hint of sincerity. "I'm just happy to see you. You're home from work...I have a pretty light day today..."

His eye caught a glimpse of the TV and his eyebrow raised. "...You've been watching porn."

I turned, and, yeah, just my luck, things were getting steamy on the show. It's not like I watched porn in the living room all the time. Normally I'd rather sit down with a nice story to get me hot and bothered anyway, and, frankly, Scott and I kept things frequent enough that I usually didn't have to take care of things myself. Luckily, his reaction was more amusement than shock and horror. Not that I'm surprised. We were each others' first serious relationships, but it's not like we were super sheltered or anything. So I felt comfortable enough sharing with him.

"It's not porn," I raised my chin high in mock defensiveness. "It's a very interesting documentary series about couples in non-monogamous relationships that examines the trials and tribulations of their every day lives."

I nodded my head, then smirked. "And, yeah, they do a lot of fuckin'. Wanna watch?"

He kissed me again, quickly this time, giving me a quick bite on the bottom lip. Just enough to make me shiver and giggle a little. "Yeah, sure," he replied. "Just let me put my stuff down and get out of my work clothes."

"Woo!" I replied, releasing him from my clutches and flopping down on the couch. Our cat, Bella, had been taking a nap there and wasn't amused by the sudden interruption.

"Shoo, get out of here. It's weird," I told her. With a squawk of disapproval, she ran off to sulk. Ah, our strange little family.

"Alright, so tell me about your porn show," Scott said as he walked back into the room. I took one look at him and turned, just a little bit, into a puddle there on the couch.

He was just...so damn beautiful. It was hard for him to see it sometimes. Both of us were on the large size, I being the larger of the two, and sometimes that made him feel a little self-conscious about himself. When I looked at him, though, I just saw this beautiful man. The way he carried himself, his shape, those gorgeous eyes, that slightly wicked smile, and even his cute belly! He was just the absolute hottest dang guy in the whole world to me. Days like today were rare, where he would just come out into the living room shirtless in just his jeans, but I suppose I'd made my intentions clear.

I scooted over to give him room on the couch. Once he sat down, I laid my head down in his lap. "It's not a porn show. These two couples, Josh and Katelyn there and Christina and Steven, they're all dating, and they've just decided to get an apartment all together. It's a big step for them."

He began to run his fingers through my bright red hair, and I felt his touch travel through every nerve ending in my body. I shivered, and my face started to feel flush. Which always happened to me. I don't wear subtle well when I'm excited.

"Cool, cool," he replied, looking at the screen, where the two couples had begun making out, each kissing one other paramour for a bit before switching to someone else. "So...wow, okay, they're really just going for it with each other."

"Yep," I replied, starting to run my hand along his inner thigh. "The two guys aren't a couple, sadly, but the ladies are dating each other, and it's pretty much a good time for everyone."

"And now they've all decided to just bone down," the feeling of his fingers running along my neck was enough to keep me in the mood despite his use of the phrase "bone down."

"Well, yeah," I said, twisting my body and starting to give tiny kisses to his jeans along the rim of his crotch, getting closer and closer with each peck. "Who doesn't like celebrating?" A kiss, right on the upper thigh. "You can celebrate a lot of things." Another kiss, this one right along where the zipper line. "Getting a new apartment." I could feel it now. Each tiny peck running up the outline of his shaft. "Your really cute husband coming home from work." One final peck, right where I knew the tip of his cock to be, separated by the denim. "You know, celebrate-y stuff."

I bit my lip, but he wasn't having any coyness. He pulled me upward into an intense kiss, our lips crashing and parting, our tongues darting out, giving only the faintest graze to excite the other. We'd been married for three years now, and we knew what we were doing.

As we continued to make out, I started frantically hunting for the buttons on his jeans. These things were the devil, and my excitement didn't make it any easier. All the while, I could feel Scott's touch on my chest, the extra collar room afforded by my low-thread-count Target t-shirt making it easy for him to run his hand across my breasts to start lightly teasing my nipples.

By the grace of god, I managed to get his button undone and his zipper pulled down, shoving my hand into his boxers and searching for his cock. I grasped it, already half hard from the teasing, and began to run my fingers along his length. I was so excited from the episodes of the show I'd already watched that I had to stop myself from just pawing at him.

Not that I would have been alone in that, as my husband's hand moved down, over my stomach and under the waistband of the pajamas I had been wearing (look, if you can't have the occasional PJ day when you're working from home then what's even the point). It was obvious fairly quick how much the series had gotten me worked up, as his fingers reached my core and found me absolutely sopping wet.

I gave out a whimper as he began to run his fingers along my outer lips, trying my damnedest to concentrate on the attention I was giving his cock. But the angle was all wrong, and it gave me just enough clarity to snap out of the moment for a second.

"Okay," I said, followed by "mmmmnnn..." as his fingers brushed my clit. "We have to be...sliiiiightly less ridiculous." We were quite a sight after all. Me twisted to reach his cock, and he with his whole arm down my shirt and out the bottom. There was a pause as we looked at the situation we'd gotten ourselves in, followed by a laugh.

"Okay, fair, fair," he said, winding his arm out of my clothes. With some regret, I managed to let go of his now fully erect cock, and we untangled ourselves. Standing up and shaking my limbs out, I quickly removed my shirt and shimmied out of my pajamas and now impractically-soaked underwear.

I couldn't help but stare as Scott also finished undressing. Something about the way he looked with the unbuttoned jeans with the boxers poking out and nothing else...it was a good look.

"Woo! Take it off!" I said, only partly joking.

He gave a bashful, embarrassed wave of his hand. Someday I'd have him accepting compliments. "You're just saying that because you're, like, married to me."

"Yeah. I'm married to a total hunk," I replied. The waving of his hand became more furious now as his cheeks turned an even deeper shade of red.

It wasn't long before we were both naked. With a gentle push of two fingers to his chest, I directed Scott to sit back on the couch, getting down on my knees. I had business to attend to, and luckily, the cock...store...was still open? Damn these intrusive, silly metaphors.

"Oh, god, Marie," he whispered as I began stroking him. He was still hard, and he was already sort of at my mercy, whimpering as I gave him just the slightest of licks along his shaft. "Yes, just like that."

It was always fun, teasing him like this. But that wasn't what I was after. Sometimes, you just have to have your partner's cock in your mouth! Call me old fashioned. Without warning, I dove, taking his entire length down my throat.

"Oh, fuck, Marie. Oh, fuck!" he moaned. I couldn't keep this up for long, and I quickly re-surfaced, stroking his shaft with my hand while running my tongue in circles around the head of his cock. This was as much for me as it was for him. I loved the feeling of giving my love this much pleasure, and my own core was aching for him as I started to taste hints of pre-cum coming from my husband.

My mouth released him from its clutches, leaving him panting, with a needy look in his eyes. We kissed again, another intense collision of lips longing to touch and hands longing to feel every inch of each other. We broke for a moment, and I started to move myself over him, ready to mount his cock. But he stopped me.

"No, no," he teased. "You were watching your show. Go on." He grabbed me by the waist, and gently guided me to turn around, facing away from where he was sitting on the couch in order to have a good view of the TV.

It was a full-on sex scene now. The part Scott had walked in on earlier wasn't quite porn, but this was about as close as you could get. The two couples were each having enthusiastic sex with their primary partners, and between that visual and the still-lingering taste of him, I was ready.

As I lowered my hips down to meet his, there was always that consideration. It's probably worse for larger folk like us, but there's a lot more calculation and positioning when attempting this kind of position. Luckily, we were well practiced at it, as he guided me towards him. After a brief bit of experimentation, I could feel him prodding at my slick entrance, and, with a shudder of pleasure, I began to lower myself onto him.

"Scotttttt...." moaned, feeling his shaft fill me up, the sensation of him inside me lighting up every nerve ending in my body.

"Oh, fuck, Marie, you feel so fucking good," he gasped. That was my boy. Sex brought out the cursing in him, and I'd come to love the more desperate, primal side it represented.

For a while, my eyes remained closed as I began properly fucking him, bouncing myself up and down as the room filled with the sounds and smells of our lovemaking. All I could even begin to experience was the amazing sensation of my lips gripping his shaft as my innermost depths were stimulated. His hands clawed at my back and gripped my ass, before his left hand let go, only to be replaced by a sharp SMACK of his palm against my rear cheek.

"Aaah!" I let out a sharp cry of pleasure. "Thank you," I gasped, through continued panting as I rode him.

"Look at the screen," he commanded, biting me ever so lightly on the shoulder.

Well, when you ask so nicely...

I focused back on the action on the show, and my heart skipped a beat, much to my surprise. The couples had switched partners, the two men each fucking their respective lovers from behind as the two women passionately kissed each other in between the two. Just looking at it seemed to send a spark of pleasure through me.

SMACK! Scott spanked me again, seemingly needing my attention. "Do you like that?"

It was a struggle to find words amid the fog of lust and pleasure currently occupying my headspace. "Yee....yesssss..." I moaned, twisting and moving my hips, feeling the friction of his cock in my most pleasurable spots. "Oh, fuck, Scott. Oh, fuck." I could feel it, just on the horizon, that little burst that would tip me over.

But he wasn't going to allow that just yet. "What do you like about it?"

"Oh..." I whimpered, still trying to grip and stroke him with my cunt. But it was no use. He gripped my arms, and pinned my hands to the couch, holding me still.

"Do you like the idea of us fucking other people? Is that what you want?" His voice had a quiet command that stuck my soul like the string of a guitar. I hadn't even fully formed my desires in my own mind. Nothing for sure but an excitement and a curiosity I felt while seeing those people. The things they did and they way they pleasured each other. The note he plucked out of me came pouring out, free of hesitation or thought.

"I...aah..." my clit ached for attention. "I want to watch you. You're so beautiful, Scott. I want to see you fucking."

Agonizingly slowly, he began to relent in his grip, moving his hips slowly, setting off waves of the lightest, almost painful pleasure inside me. He let out a chuckle that may as well have been a shockwave for how it moved through me. "You want me to fuck someone, huh?"

"Uh-huh," I squeaked. No hiding it now.

"And what if I wanted the same thing, Marie?" slowly, almost imperceptibly he picked up the pace of his movements. "You're so fucking gorgeous, you know? Those curves. That grin. The way your voice catches in your throat when you get close. That look you get with a cock in your mouth."

More speed now. The waves were picking up again, followed by a crash of lightning as he reached from behind, tweaking one of my nipples.

"Ah! Yes, Scott. Ah. I love it," I raggedly gasped. "I want it."

I felt his fingers prodding at the edge of my mouth and turned my head, running my tongue along them and sucking them. The feeling of pretending to pleasure someone with my mouth while Scott was fucking me roared, a well of pleasure bursting from deeper in me than I could have known. After a few seconds of this, I released his fingers, a strand of saliva falling across my chest, with me too lost in the sensation to care.

"Fuck, Scott, fuuuuck..." I groaned. I was so close. "I want it. I want to find another couple with you. Oh, god, please, Scott!" The movement had increased, but my arms were still pinned, my poor clit crying out for release. "I want us to have sex, babe. I want us to fuck them."

"And you would want to do what those couples were doing?" he asked, in his meanest, smarmiest teasing tone. "You want to touch and kiss and lick another woman?"

God help me, I did. And not just because they did it on the show, and not just because Rhea Ripley had come on WWE that one time and erased any hope that I was straight. But I wanted to experience that shared sensation. Sharing something so intimate with others, all of us working toward each-other's pleasure. There was a part of me that cried out for it. Not wanting it more than what I had with Scott, but something different.

However, my mind wasn't currently in such a philosophical place about it.

"Yes, Scott. Oh, fuck, I want to fuck her. I want to lick her fucking clit and make her cum. All while you fuck me."

"And maybe I'm fooling around with the husband, too?" he said, lightly grazing my nipples as he delivered slow, deep strokes inside me. "I bet you'd think that was hot."

"Oh god, I fucking would," I said, out loud, before I could even process the idea. "That would be so fucking hot, babe."

"Good," he whispered, stopping completely. He let go of my arms, but I was shaking too much with the tension inside me to dare to move. I looked back at toward him, and my gaze met his. He was so dreamy, my man. All of my emotions, from my craving for his touch to my deep, unshakable love for my partner, seemed to well up at once as I stared into those green eyes of his. There was a need there, and I could feel myself melting into him.

He nodded toward the TV. "Now. Watch the screen, and make yourself cum on my cock."

I could feel his hand on the back of my neck as he finally, after what seemed like an eternity, began pounding himself into me. I knew I was going to feel it the next day, but right now the intensity of his thrusts was reaching into the heart of me. The room echoed with the wet cacophony of my cunt gripping him as he forced my view forward.

On the show, the four seemed to be lost in each other as Christina sat astride her husband Steven's cock. The other woman, Katelyn, was riding Steven's face, lost in pleasure but never taking her eyes off Christina as the two kissed, tenderly. As I realized where Josh was, my hand quickly moved down to my clit as my heart thumped in anticipation. The entire group seemed to hold their breath for a moment, and I did along side them, lost in the intense crash of pleasure about to sweep over me from a combination of my touch and Scott's aggressive fucking.

I could feel myself about to come, but I did my best to hold back for just a moment, as, on the screen, Josh positioned himself behind Christina and, with an amount of care and tenderness I wouldn't think possible while being filmed having sex, slowly eased himself inside of her, alongside her husband. The four of them seemed to become one in that moment, all lost in the sensation of each other. And that's when the dam broke.

12