Marie's Key Pt. 01: Heckin' Amazon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god. Oh fuck! Oh, god I'm cumming!!"

The emotion of the scene combined with my climax, and it was like a firecracker set off in my heart. My entire self seemed to wash away and come back, like the tide, as I exploded in pleasure, feeling myself tense and grip the arm of the couch while Scott mercifully slowed down to ride out my orgasm with me. My entire brain seemed to disappear for a moment, and, even at the point where I would normally have snapped back to my senses, I was still awash in pleasure, lost in the electricity of it all.

"May I?' Scott asked. I knew what he meant, and mustered all my spoons to give a feeble nod as he began fucking me again. The spikes of my climax continued as I realized that I wasn't completely done yet.

"Fuck...Scott...ohhhh...fuuuuuuck..." I moaned, barely cognizant as I rode his cock in return, my gaze fixed on the continuing erotic scene.

"Oh, fuck, Marie. Oh, fuck," he was lost now, gasping incoherently.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" I asked in a throaty rasp.

"Fuck, yes, babe. I'm gonna cum for you."

"Cum for me, Scott. Fucking cum for me."

"Aaa-" his voice caught as his orgasm washed over him. "Aaaahhfuuuuck!"

He swiftly pulled his cock out, continuing to cry out in pleasure as I could feel his warm cum spurting out onto my ass.

"Ah. Oh fuck...." he was silent for a moment, before letting out a deep sigh. "Aaaaahhhhh..."

Snapping back to my senses, I turned around in the seat as quickly as I could manage, and pulled him in for a kiss. We sat there, lost in each other, making out for I don't know how long. Eventually, we relented, and I sat back, looking into his eyes. I could tell his his reflection mirrored my own. Beaming love and pride and joy.

"Wow..." I eventually managed.

"Yeah..." he replied.

Before the moment could continue much further, my back felt very cold all of a sudden. Welp, so it goes.

"I'm gonna..." I trailed off, nodding toward the bathroom.

"Absolutely."

"And then!" I said, grabbing the articles of clothing strewn about the living room. "We should, you know, talk about The Thing. While we're not mid-fucking."

Scott just laughed. "Yeah, definitely."

It was one of the most intense lovemaking experiences I'd ever had. The weird thing about it was that, the extra element? The thing that would normally be a fantasy that I might think of instead of focusing on a boring lover? This time, my best friend was a part of it. The love of my life would be right there with me. And that made everything even more appealing.

That night, after I got cleaned up, the two of us actually decided to talk about the subject over dinner. And, look, I'm not surprised at what happened. Scott and I are on the same page so much of the time, on everything from how we want to plan for our future to unpopular movie opinions (The new IT movie? Not great! Fight us). So it was really no surprise when we both agreed...we wanted to give this whole "involving other people in our bedroom life" thing a shot.

A quick Google search revealed that there were a couple of local swingers clubs in the area, as well as some Polyam Meetup Groups. So we figured there would be a good place to start. We made ourselves a date night, even. The next Saturday, one of the lifestyle clubs was going to have a Swingers 101 night. The only downside was the price. You had to pay for a membership, which was, like, seventy frickin' dollars, and then attending the party was another forty. For people like us, that wasn't exactly a small price tag. And would we feel too much pressure to enjoy ourselves and participate if we spent a good chunk of our budget just on going? We decided to think it over for a bit. Maybe go the weekend after next.

That was the plan, at least, until, in our hubris, we decided to watch the next episode of that polyamory show.

We paid for our membership on the website later that night.

So, yeah. Are you happy now, Amazon? Thanks to you and your video, my husband and I are gonna be out a hundred and ten bucks.

You now, what, Amazon. I can't stay mad at you. Something tells me it's going to be worth every penny.

_____________________________

Author's Notes:

Hello, my lovelies. Sorry for the...wow, nearly six year hiatus since the last story I posted on here. I really enjoyed the process though, and really enjoyed your feedback. So I hope you enjoy this latest story. I saw several comments asking about continuing the Unlocking Tally series, and, unfortunately, that series is not going to continue in the way that I'd planned it. The reason the story abruptly stopped where it did is because the real-life inspiration for the character of Rei is, sadly, no longer with us. After that, it made writing that story basically impossible. Eventually I'd like to return to that character, but, for now, I hope you've enjoyed this very different story about Marie and Scott, two characters mentioned in my previous work but getting the spotlight here. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments, and I look forward to getting back to writing these for you.


12