Marie's New Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Marie seeks change, exploring her fantasies.
3.4k words
4
2.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days later, at a bar terrace...

Chloé burst into laughter again.

"You really are a slut," she bellowed, loud enough to turn at least two heads.

"Stop shouting," I hissed. "I'm not a slut! You spend your time strutting around completely naked in your apartment. I remind you that your neighbor has a bird's eye view of your living room."

"That doesn't make you a saint, my dear sister! And I show my little ass to whomever I want. You're not exactly modest either from what I understand!"

I turned sharply to show her that she was getting on my nerves; I wanted to slap her. Her "I don't care about anything" attitude was the most unbearable. Suddenly, my gaze landed on the shapely buttocks of the waitress serving drinks at the next table. A group of six young guys were kicking off an evening at six o'clock that, judging by the amount of alcohol arriving at their table, was going to carry them through to the end of the night. One of them, a little tipsy, tried to touch the waitress who didn't let him. She grabbed him back and one of his friends apologized on his behalf. Chloé slapped the back of my head.

"Stop sulking! My word, you're always so sensitive! I don't care what you do with your ass, you know that. And I'm the last person who will judge you. On the contrary, as we've discussed a hundred times, it's about time you let loose a bit!"

"First of all, I wasn't sulking, I was reflecting. And you, with your monologues, you're annoying me."

"My monologues? You're upset because I told you you've been acting like a slut and in this..."

"Correction," I cut in immediately. "You said I was a slut, not that I've been acting like one."

"Fair enough, you've been acting like a slut. But you're not one, that's true. My sister has never been a slut, quite the contrary," she finally said, winking at me.

"So, tell me everything in detail," she added with a big smile.

She mulled over my story once it was finished.

"Well, it's not that extraordinary," she concluded.

"Still, I crossed some boundaries," I said, perplexed.

"Yeah, you haven't done anything wrong, you've just driven a poor gardener a little crazy. I would've probably done the same."

"But it would've... How do I put it," I stammered.

"Turned you on? If that's what you meant, I don't know. Probably yes. A man looking at you with desire is always exciting, don't you think?"

"I don't know, actually, you're the expert in this field."

"What's he like?"

"Well, you know... He's not ugly, actually. He's no Greek god, but for his age, he doesn't seem too badly built."

"Maybe you should try this experience with a younger guy then."

"Stop it, you idiot."

"I'm not joking. You know me, I love voyeurism."

I was seized by a fit of laughter which she stopped with a flick.

"Very funny," she continued. "Meanwhile, you have no more lessons to give me. You've entered the game, sis."

"No, I've just had an experience and for the moment, it doesn't change anything." She took a sip and, while putting down her glass, she looked at me seriously.

"Do you have a sex toy?"

"A what?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"You heard me, and you know exactly what I'm talking about."

A few days later, a discreet package was waiting at my doorstep. It was the logical continuation of that last conversation with Chloé, the step I had decided to take. I found myself deep in thought, hesitating before this daring turn. Then, I had to admit that exploring my own sexuality, after years of semi-frustration, could only bring a breath of fresh air. And if it didn't work, the objects would end up in the trash, in complete secrecy. Spending fifty euros wouldn't put my financial health at risk.

The packaging was neat, revealing nothing of its contents. No suggestive mention, no hint of its nature. I had chosen three sex toys, after almost two hours of intensive research on my smartphone, toggling between several websites and forums to get a precise idea of what I needed.

When I opened the package, the first black model caught my attention. Poorly packaged, only covered with a thin plastic film, it was loose in the box; this betrayed a certain lack of seriousness from the shipping company. I picked it up nonetheless and observed it for a long time. Its material and shape were strange but not unpleasant, however, it seemed obvious to me that I wasn't going to be able to use it anyway, for fear of tearing myself apart. I placed it on the table. If this size was a "M", luckily I hadn't ordered a "L"...

After unpacking, the second and third seemed immediately more accessible. They were, however, very similar. One of the two was slightly smaller and its material seemed different. I picked up this one and was immediately struck by its lightness. I could tell right away, as I shook it frantically in all directions, that it was much less rigid than a real erect penis. I felt oddly at ease. It must have been about fifteen or sixteen centimeters long. Its material was soft. These last thoughts pushed me to imagine myself straddling this strange object and my tranquility evaporated instantly. I felt a bit ridiculous. I quickly stood up, put the three objects in the bedside table, and hurried towards the stairs. The front door slammed at the same time, it was already seven-thirty. Daily reality, with its constraints and habits, always reclaimed its rights. My curiosity being satisfied, time and experience would now be the only judges.

A hellish Friday....

Lying on my sun lounger, I had been lost in thought for a good hour. The sun was beating down very hard and I could feel the sting of the sun on my skin covered in monoï.

Not much had happened since I received my package a week earlier. My husband didn't touch me very often anymore, I had just celebrated two months of sexual drought. His job, his promotion, and his sister, were practically the only topics I was allowed to take part in. As for Léo, my son, let's not talk about it. He was still not working and his acquaintances were more than dubious. An unbearable husband and a kid as unruly as ever filled my life with joy... To top it all off, the two of them were no longer getting along at all.

But on my side, everything was strangely for the best. I had started exercising again about ten days ago and had stopped preparing dinner every night, preferring to patronize the small village caterer. This mental relief was doing me a lot of good. It just goes to show, it didn't take much. Jérôme, the caterer, was always very welcoming to me. Maybe because I had become a regular and loyal customer, or because I always wore my brightest smile when I entered his small business. On second thought, it was probably also because of my deep necklines, which never failed to attract many looks, which of course earned me some stinging remarks from my dear and loving husband.

Anyway, even single, this man wouldn't have attracted me in the slightest. He was really short and his monobrow, which gave him the look of a fierce beast, almost scared me. However, I was willing to admit that seeing him ogle me with desire each time I passed by his shop gave me a sneaky little pride. Because believe me, he didn't hesitate at all.

I had also tried, these last days and in parallel with my oh so thrilling life, to indulge in a new secret activity involving lubricant and plastic. The experiment was not very conclusive, I had to admit. Each attempt ended in a dismal failure. I was always too stressed, so much so that the contractions prevented me from completing my project each time. It was ridiculous, as if inserting a rubber object into my vagina could fundamentally change me. Hundreds of millions of women used this type of object, it was even something completely natural in this 2.0 era. I hadn't given up, quite the contrary. Looking at the handbag that contained my sex toy, lying on the ground next to me, I smiled. Even if I hadn't really used it yet, at least conclusively, it was already never far from me. Its silent presence constantly reminded me of the woman I could be. It was an invisible key, a passport to an unexplored freedom, a world where I could be the mistress of my pleasure. A mixture of excitement and fear swirled in me every time I thought of it, of what it symbolized. It was as if, by choosing to keep it close to me, I was making an implicit decision: to embrace my desire, my autonomy, to acknowledge my sexuality as my own.

I opened my eyes as I came out of my thoughts. The sky was a beautiful azure blue. A few small clouds were wandering here and there. It was very hot. However, I could feel a little breeze on my slightly tan skin from time to time. I wiped a little bead of sweat that was running down my temple before I strained to listen. There wasn't a soul in sight, as often, the small subdivision seemed deserted. I heard several bird cries, they had made their nests in the hole in the roof of our shed.

Suddenly, a faint noise sounded; an engine had just started. Fabulous! It had been two weeks since the neighbors' gardener had shown up. That was good, I was in a playful mood! My son had also trimmed the hedges the day before, even though, as I looked at them for a few moments, I noticed without surprise that he hadn't put a lot of heart into the work. Regardless, my favorite spy was going to have a field day. He wouldn't need to play the acrobat again; at least not as much.

My pulse quickened, I welcomed this budding excitement like a playful child and cast several glances around, taking care to verify the absence of our neighbors' two vehicles. Moreover, as it was two o'clock, their son would be at school; at least that's what I rapidly deduced without further contemplation. My gaze swept a full three hundred and sixty degrees before I hurriedly unfastened my bra without any real struggle, immediately followed by my denim jeans. In turn and without further hesitation, my pretty black lace thong also dropped onto the grass. I was as excited as a flea, all sweaty. The next steps were swift: I slid my sunglasses down my nose, flexed my muscles a bit, slightly parted my thighs, and assumed the most natural position possible.

A solid twenty minutes passed. During this time, I heard the lawnmower stop several times, accompanied by muffled engine noises. Damn it! If the mower broke down, he would leave.

After a halt of several minutes, which sent a massive wave of frustration washing over me, I heard the engine start again. The excitement slightly rekindled when the sound of the engine resonated once more in front of me. He finally passed in front of the hedge; it was almost impossible for him not to notice me, the recently pruned branches had left a gaping hole between the two properties. My doubts were quickly confirmed as I distinctly heard the idle engine grumble a few yards from me. Petrified by the adrenaline, I froze, then, after a few moments which seemed like an eternity, the noise moved away again.

A small jolt ran through me and I opened my eyes, I had dozed off... Not for very long, judging by the sun's position in the sky. I slightly turned my head. My carefully thought-out position allowed me to observe the hedge without much effort. As I expected to see no one, my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. Despite blinking dozens of times, the image of the young man did not fade: it was not Fabien, but Antoine, the neighbor's son, who was rooted among the branches.

I needed a good half dozen minutes to comprehend what was actually happening. Like Fabien the other day, he was rooted like a tree, wearing a light green t-shirt, his gaze fixed in my direction. My body tensed and a few jolts of stress coursed through me. After a fruitless period of reflection, I tried to focus on him. My sunglasses prevented me from seeing enough detail, but I managed to discern a few disturbing details nonetheless. His arm seemed to be moving and as my vision adjusted, I slowly began to realize what he was doing. My blood suddenly turned to ice and an intense wave of chills ran up my spine; he was masturbating.

Fragments of conversations with Chloe came back to me as an unbearable paralysis washed over me. I remembered her young neighbor, with whom she played unreservedly, exploiting his perverse inclinations to satisfy her own fantasies. I remembered how I had criticized her for this behavior. It was now my turn to make a logical and enlightened decision: I had to put an end to all of this. He was the son of our neighbors, and I couldn't stoop to letting this young man indulge in such actions.

And yet, what happened next defied all the boundaries of decency I had imposed on myself. As I prepared to rise, to end this scandalous exhibition betraying my status as a mother and wife, I stopped. Without really trying to fight, I simply ended up surrendering to the insidious voice of my body whispering me to get swept away in the moment; my decision was made.

So, I remained lying there, naked, offered to the voyeuristic gaze of this young hothead. I let my body speak, my firm breasts and pussy exposed to his sight. The atmosphere became electric, charged with desire and lust. A perverse pleasure smile formed on my lips. I decided to give him an even greater show, fully aware that I was feeding his fantasies. The consciousness of this erotic power over him delighted me. The principles I had set for myself shattered, swept away by the cyclone of desire roaring inside me. My imagination became dark, I even started to mentally address him. You like what you see, you little pervert, I thought, you like the neat shaved pussy that's presented to you, it excites you. All these perverse thoughts swirled inside me as a powerful emotional wave tore through my mind.

After a while, as I could no longer contain my madness, I felt my sex growing moist. Without attempting to curb what was manifesting in my mind, I let my hand glide down my belly to my pubis. My finger instantly met my clitoris, and a strident moan echoed from my throat. I didn't care if he had heard me, my mind thirsted only for the present moment. He might even have fled at this sudden audible display; I didn't care either. All that mattered now was the incredible pressure I felt within me; nothing else mattered. It had been years since I had felt such a rush, such a surge of pleasure. My body functioned despite the abstinence my husband imposed, I still had fantasies, and I would not let them escape without indulging in them.

Doing my best to control this growing excitement, I exhaled calmly, closing my eyes. I focused momentarily on the sounds of birds before discreetly opening my right eye again. Of course, he was still there and hadn't fled this grand spectacle. At this simple observation, a gigantic flow escaped from my slit. My fingers returned to battle without waiting, hammering, pressing, and crushing my pussy, which released a staggering amount of juice. Suddenly, I felt a tiny drop brush against my anus and a moan, muffled by my closed mouth, slipped out of my nose.

My excitement was at its peak, each thrill of desire causing a cascade of juice soaking the inside of my thighs. I couldn't help but imagine his gaze gleaming with desire at the sight of my dripping femininity. My fingers were once again animated with a wild frenzy, eliciting moans that I no longer even tried to stifle.

Every touch of my clitoris sent electric shocks throughout my body, intensifying my gasping breath. Imagine if you were there, how much you would love to lick my soaked pussy, I thought, letting a satisfied smile curl my lips.

My fingers began a deeper exploration, sliding effortlessly into my wet cave, while my other hand ventured lower, boldly brushing against my tight little hole. This strange touch elicited a surprised but no less delighted moan from me. My lubrication had dripped down there, making the exploration easier. I imagined his hard, warm cock in place of my fingers, gently penetrating my back door while his skillful tongue caressed my clitoris. I strived to hold back the moans pressing against my throat, the pleasure rising in me like a wave ready to break, imagine how tight I would be, how much pleasure you would get...

This devastating fantasy shattered my resistance. My body tensed, my thighs clenched, my back arched under the pressure of the imminent orgasm. Heat spread in my lower belly; the release was just a breath away.

Against all odds, I managed to control myself, not wanting to capitulate thus, and, possessed by a now uncontrollable madness, I blindly stretched my right hand into the canvas bag nestled at the foot of the lounger. I seized the rubber mass that lay there, paying hardly any attention to the young eyes that were just meters away from me. The following minutes were devoid of any thought: I spread my knees without hesitation before my hand pushed the silicone mass into me, engulfing it in my moist cave without the slightest resistance. My body reacted with an involuntary spasm, ripping a moan of delight from my throat.

The following blows electrified me. I felt the orgasm rising again within me. Energized by this rebirth, I redoubled my effort, hammering the sex toy against the depths of my belly with growing vigor. As the muffled sounds coming from my throat quickly became uncontrollable, my eyes instinctively slid toward the hedge. He was still there, his gaze fixed on me, with an adoration that even bordered on devotion. This realization increased my fervor tenfold. His audacity excited me, prompting me to moan louder.

A unbearable wave suddenly burst within me. My eyes widened, and a shrill scream escaped my mouth. I felt a tickling in my trachea that forced me to hold my breath. My hand instantly dropped the dildo, and my legs started to tremble. I felt it slipping out of my pussy while an incredible jubilant embrace enveloped me entirely, pulling me into oblivion.

Moments later, as I regained my senses, I was relieved to see that the young man had disappeared. I threw all my belongings into my bag before fleeing like a frightened little girl...

When my husband crossed the threshold of the house at the end of the day, I was still in a state of stupor, lost in the turmoil of sensations that the afternoon had unleashed. The intensity of the emotion that had embraced me, that had brought forth this indomitable demon within me, was still omnipresent, marking its territory in the depths of my being.

The upheaval of this experience remained, leaving an indelible trace of pleasure and awakening. This emotional whirlwind tormented me with such fervor that I had difficulty focusing on reality, putting up a front for my husband, playing my role of a loving and carefree wife.

As he talked about his day, his speech lost in the tumult of my thoughts. I was elsewhere, in the heat of the afternoon, reliving every shiver, every moan, every ripple of pleasure. In my mind's eye, I saw the young man again, his hypnotized gaze on me, and I could almost feel the silicone mass inside me propelling me into unknown spheres of pleasure again.

Finally, unable to pretend any longer, I announced that I was feeling sick and was going to bed, claiming an unbearable headache; an innocent little lie that saved me from going into the details of my wild afternoon. He nodded with an expression of concern, and did not seem really offended by my early withdrawal. So, I went to the bathroom, leaving my husband behind me, unaware of the torrent of desire still raging within me.