The Thralls of the Wyvern's Bane

Story Info
Guy finds magic bracelet and it changes his life.
21.6k words
4.56
20.3k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers

I have never been too big on how I look, as look as I was comfortable. In other words, I don't shop at expensive stores and buy name brand clothes. The way I look at shoes for example, Sketchers are comfortable, so I buy them. So, it was just a whim that I'm looking at some men's bracelets in an antique store. I'm also simple when I'm looking at clothes and so this is no different. I see a very simple metal on leather strap and the metal is formed into a Celtic knot and the center piece looks like a dragon sitting atop a triquetra. Now, I'm not Irish, nor do I have any Celtic ancestry at all, but I have always loved the look of things like this. I turned it over and saw that there was no clasp, just knotted leather strips to tie. Simple, nice design, and $25.00; sold!

I made my purchase a left the store walking out into the sunny, but windy, September afternoon. I was on vacation. Although I am staying near my hometown of Stockton, I was doing my window shopping along Beach St in San Francisco and staying at the Holiday Inn Express near Pier 45.

My name is Oliver by the way, Oli for short, and I am a software designer who has lived in the Bay Area for all my 26 years. I even earned my Bachelor of Science degree in software development from UCSF. The only achievement I have ever done is that degree and I've learned some Spanish along the way, but otherwise I'm not too spectacular in anything. I am tall at 6'3" and I do work out and have a muscular frame that weighs 195 lbs. I'm no lightweight, but I'm not going to be the guy looking for a fight.

I've had several girlfriends over the years, nothing serious. They don't seem interested enough to stick around romantically, and they haven't been rude about not wanting to date, I just seem to end up in the friend zone way too often. I don't play where I work, according to company policy, but there isn't anyone who has caught my attention there anyway. The dates I have been on lately have all been set up by friends, or my sister. But she can't keep a steady boyfriend either, so her instincts in the set-little-bro-up department are a bit suspect.

I felt hungry after walking around the various shops, so I went in search of the Applebee's that I knew was near the pier. I arrived and found the restaurant was on the second floor and rode the elevator up on the outside of the building. Inside the restaurant the greeter asked if I wanted to sit at the bar or restaurant side. I decided to sit in the bar area at a small table. I ordered a $1 margarita, after proving that I really was over 21, and a Prime Rib Dipper with fries. There were TVs on all over, but nothing that was catching my attention, most of them being football or soccer.

I took the bracelet out of my pocket and started working on the ties to put it around my right wrist. I fumbled with the ties, since I was right-handed, and when a server walked by, she asked, "Can I help you with that?"

"Yes, please," I replied, not really looking up at her. "I just bought this at a little shop a couple blocks over and my left hand is all thumbs." She giggled as she sat across from me at the table and I held out my wrist for her.

"This seems really old. The leather is very broken in and there are sweat stains on the back that look like they have been here for ages." As she deftly tied the strings, I thought I felt a bit of static electricity pass between us. "Oh, I'm sorry about that. These carpets on the floor do that sometimes." She had felt it too. "There, all tied."

I turned my wrist over and gave it a jiggle. "That's perfect, thank you." I looked up at her for the first time and noticed she was about my age and had short dark brown hair and eyes. I thought she may have been possibly Latina or maybe Middle Eastern mixed, but there wasn't a hint of accent, although she still had the look of perma-tan to her skin.

"You're welcome," she said smiling. "Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you." She stood up and walked toward the kitchen area and I couldn't help but notice she had a very nice 'walk-a-way'. I've always said that sometimes a woman's 'walk-a-way" from you was just as good as walking up to you with a smile on her face. I sighed and took a sip of my margarita. Huh, not bad for a buck.

The serving girl came back with my sandwich a moment later. "Here you go handsome. There is katsup there on the table for the fries unless you would like something else?" She seemed very eager to please me, but maybe this was just how she was with people.

"No thank you, this looks great," I said to her with a smile.

She smiled back and touched my left hand, "Just let me know what I can do for you," she said with a slight quiver to her voice and walked back toward the kitchen again. That was a little weird, I thought, and picked up a French fry, and ate it absently, as I again watched her walk away.

I finished my sandwich and fries and took the last drink from my margarita when the server came up and asked, "Can I get you anything else?" She looked flustered, even a bit red like she was blushing.

"No, I'm good, you can just bring me the check."

"Oh, there is no charge. I took care of that for you." She was talking fast and really seemed like she needed something but didn't know what. She was looking around and finally leaned down, "I get off in 10 minutes, can you please wait for me?" And she said 'please' with an emphasis.

"Alright, I'll wait. Thank you for the comp on the sandwich, but why?"

"Just please wait, there is a place to sit across the street. Will you wait for me there please?" She was really worked up and flustered.

"I will wait for you across the street."

She seemed relieved and was hurriedly cleaning the table as I left out the door and saw the cement across the street you could sit on that was marking the entrance to the pier. I sat and waited about 10 minutes and saw her appear from the elevator and she hurried to the intersection and seeing no cars ran across the street to meet me. I stood up as she ran up and she flew into my arms, "Oh, my Lord, thank you for waiting. I didn't know how much longer I could have gone without seeing you again." She was hugging me like I was a piece of driftwood out in the middle of the ocean without a hope of seeing land.

I put my arms around her to hug her back and I could feel her shiver from the touch. Not from fear, but from what I could only assume was ecstasy because she was also moaning like she was being sexually stimulated. She looked up at me and then put her arms around my neck to pull me down to her waiting lips. She kissed me with the passion of a lover who has been away for a long time. Like the YouTube videos you see of husbands in the military coming home from overseas deployments.

"Where do you live? Do you have a car? We can go to my place." She fired off rapidly as she broke the kiss, but still holding onto me.

"I walked here," I told her. "I have a room at the Holiday Inn Express I'm staying at. I live in Stockton and I'm just here for a short vacation."

"Perfect, it's closer." And she started pulling me toward the hotel two streets away. She was not letting go of my hand as she led the way. She even looked back at me several times as we went like she was making sure I was still attached to her hand. I couldn't believe what was happening, but I was definitely going along for this ride.

When we arrived at the hotel a few minutes later she turned and kissed me again, "Where?"

"Third floor." I said and she pulled me toward the elevator. She was bouncing while waiting for the elevator doors to open.

The doors opened and she pulled me inside and pushed the '3' as turned to kiss me again as the door closed, one hand on the back of my head to pull me down to her, the other was now rubbing my crotch and feeling my semi-hard cock through my jeans. "Mmmm, I can't wait to get this in my mouth and then feel you fuck me with it." she said seductively, "I hope it's as big as it's promising to be."

The elevator doors opened, and I led her out and down the hall to the room. I took out the room keycard and slipped it into the reader and heard the lock open. She pushed down the handle and burst through the door pulling me with her with her hand on my t-shirt. The door closed behind us as I was led to the bed, and she pulled my shit off over my head. "Ohh, my Lord, you have some beautiful muscles." That was the second time she addressed me as 'Lord'.

I wasn't going to stop her or complain about anything so far. She was fumbling over my belt and then the buttons on my jeans. Since I prefer to go sans underwear when I wear Jeans my cock flipped out as she pulled open the button fly of my jeans. She looked up at me, "My Lord, you are massive!" And she began to stroke me to my full 9" capacity. I wasn't going to be the only one naked and began to pull at her black uniform shirt. She stepped back and put her arms over her head so that I could pull it off her. Then reached behind her and unfastened her bra.

Her bra came away and I put it atop her shirt already on the floor and took a good look at her naked breasts. They were small, perhaps a B-cup but had the youthfulness to them with no sag. Her areolas were very dark brown, and her nipples stood out from them like big pencil erasers. I reached for one and felt its soft firmness, my mouth took in the nipple, and I gently sucked and then nibbled on it. I felt the same shiver flow through her as before when I hugged her. My other hand went to her pants and the button and zipper seemed to magically come undone as my right hand neared them.

I knelt and pulled off her pants and panties with one pull. She was clean shaven, her outer labia puffy and dark. I got close and took a deep breath in relishing the scent of her. I looked up and gave her a push right between her beautiful firm breasts and she fell onto the bed with a laugh. Still on my knees I pulled off her clothes, shoes and all, one at a time followed by her socks. She was now fully nude on my bed when I stood up and she noticed I was fully erect.

"My Lord, I knowest not if your maypole shall fit into my garden of delight." Well, that was different, but I wasn't going to stop and ask her about it. When I had my shoes and everything off, I climbed up onto the bed with her and lifted her and put her knees on the side of my head and I drove my tongue into said 'garden'. She tasted mildly of cooked mushrooms in her headiness. Her excitement was clear by her wetness, and I enjoyed exploring her outer then inner labia until I finally sent my tongue into her warm moist pussy. I savored every taste. Every time a went deeper into her I felt the shiver. "Sea, a Thiarna, tabhair teanga mhaith do mo phota meala ionas go nglacfaidh sé le do bod."

I didn't understand a thing she just said. It sounded like Gaelic, but that couldn't be. I looked at the bracelet as I put her down and took my cock into my right hand. No, it couldn't be the bracelet, could it? I rubbed my cock over her entrance and felt the slick juices coating me. I then opened her lips with the head and slowly inserted myself into her pink depth. Again, I felt her shiver. "Ó bheannaigh mo Thiarna mé leis an onóir seo." I didn't care what she said at this point, and I sank into her until I felt resistance. I looked down and I had all but an inch inside of her. Damn, she's taken 8" of me. I began to just fuck her. "Sea, a Thiarna. Sea, a Thiarna. Beannaigh dom a Thiarna!" And I felt her cum. I felt her pussy walls tighten up on my cock and I could not hold out. I shot load after load into her. She screamed, "Sea, a Thiarna. Is dóigh liom go bhfuil tú le feiceáil ag sileadh isteach chugam."

I pulled out and collapsed next to her. Both of us breathing heavily. "That was incredible," I said looking over at her and running my hand over her abdomen and up to one of her pert breasts, running my index finger over the nipple. She made a purring sound and snuggled into me; her eyes closed. I leaned in to kiss her and her hand came up to caress her other breast and pull on her nipple. She returned the kiss.

"Wow, I have never cum so hard in my life." She said as she pulled away from our kiss.

"I have never had anyone speak to me in Gaelic during sex before, it was kind of hot."

"I what?" she asked. "I spoke in a different language?"

"Yes, you spoke in the Irish national language of Gaelic."

"Are you sure? I don't know a word of it."

"Do you remember saying anything after we came into the room?"

"Honestly, I don't remember how I even got here. The last thing I remember was helping you tie on that bracelet. If I didn't feel so damn good right now, I would probably be screaming rape. You really know how to please a woman."

"I'm so sorry, but I thought this whole thing was your idea. You kept coming back to the table and asking if I needed anything and then asked me to meet you across the street when you got off work."

She shook her head. "No, I don't remember any of that. But hey, like I said it's all good, or should I just say you're all good. That fucking cock of yours felt fantastic. I've never had anyone that big before."

I was so relieved. "Listen, is there anything I can do for you? Are you hurt at all? How are you feeling?"

"Whoa there big boy, I said that I and you felt fantastic. No complaints here. I'm just sorry I don't remember it all." She sat up and watched those gorgeous gravity defying breasts barely jiggle. "Do you think I could at least know your name? Mine is Ryna." She held out her hand.

I took her hand and kissed it, "I'm Oliver, but everyone calls me Oli."

She cocked her head a bit, "You don't look too much like Stephen Amell, more like Justin Hartley."

"Uh, thanks?"

"Oh, don't worry Justin played Green Arrow much better than Stephen. Plus, I have always thought he was better looking, and he's aged very well." She nodded her head obviously recalling a recent Hallmark movie that he was seen in. "Anyway, I'm really sorry about this but this must be a one-time-only fuck. I'm engaged to this really great guy; I hope you understand."

"Oh wow, now I'm really sorry," and then I laughed. "I guess we keep apologizing to each other." She joined in the laughter. "Is it too weird that I thank you for the wonderful time?"

She was climbing off the bed looking for her clothes. "No, I just wish I could honestly thank you, or at least remember what a great fuck that was. My boyfriend doesn't have a cock as big as yours, but he knows how to use it," she said with a wry smile. She put on the panties and pants on then sat to put on her socks leaving those two mounds of joy bare for me to ogle. When she had her shoes on, she then picked up the bra and then looked at me. "Want one last feel? I've noticed you looking at them."

She stepped up to me and I put a hand on each. "Honestly these are fantastic. I have never touched boobs this firm that wasn't fake."

"Definitely my best feature," she said with a small giggle.

I put my hands down and she put her bra on and then her shirt. "Hey, like I said, if it wasn't for the boyfriend, I would love to go for round 2 or 8." She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "Some other lucky girl will just have to take over from here." She then picked up her bag and walked out the door.

I sat for a moment and then looked at the bracelet. The little shock in the restaurant, the shivers that Ryna made each time I touched her, and the escalation with her speech from Old English to Gaelic. It all pointed to this bracelet. I would have to do some research and testing. I went to the table where my laptop was, I didn't even bother to get dressed. I sat and opened it up and typed into a search. What I found got me wondering.

'Legend says that a wyvern was terrorizing a coven of witches in the 8th century and a young blacksmith was in the area when he saw the latest attack. Armed with a newly forged spear he was taking to a Lord he struck the wyvern through the back and ended its life. The witches were so thankful they took his hand and put a blessing on him. That blessing was that whomever the smith touched with the hand which wrist held the sigil they conjured would do whatever the smith wished.' There was a drawing of the wyvern, and its tail made the symbol of a triquetra. I put the bracelet up to the screen, the drawing matched.

"Well, my little friend if you have been around since the 700s you are old." I said to the bracelet, then felt a little silly talking to it. But this gives me a place to start experimenting with how this bracelet works. I took a quick shower and put on a change of clothes. Then I went out into the city to see what I could get this bracelet to do.

I was walking down the sidewalk when I noticed a homeless man on the corner. He wasn't expressly asking for money, but he was holding a cardboard sign that read 'Anything helps. God bless.' Well, I wasn't exactly a god, but maybe I can bless. I stood next to the man and said, "Good afternoon, sir, let's see if I can help you today." The next person to walk by was an older man in a suite, maybe a businessman or lawyer. When he came even to me, I reached out and touched him with my right hand and said, "Can you please help this man?"

I felt a slight static as I had with Ryna and the man stopped. He pulled out his wallet and took out all his cash and gave it to the homeless man, then continued his way. The homeless man just looked up at me and said, "I don't know how that just happened, but you just fed me for the week, thank you." I then continued walking down the street.

Next, I came to a candy store with several children looking into the window watching as they made what looked like taffy. I walked into the store and put out my right hand to the clerk and said, "Hi my name is Oli."

The woman behind the counter naturally reacted by shaking my hand and said, "Hello Oli, what can I do for you today?"

While still holding her hand I said, "I think those kids outside could use a sample of what he's making in the window." Again, I felt the little shock and the woman went over to the shelves and took out a handful of taffy and took it out to the kids.

It was working. Now for a bigger 'blessing' I looked for a bank. I found a small savings and loan and went inside. I waited in the area for an account manager and when she brought me into her cubicle, she held her hand out and I took it. "My name is Oli and I need a loan." The little shock signified the connection, now let's see where this goes.

"Hello Oli, my name is Nancy are you a member here?"

"No, but that will not be a problem will it." As I sat, I reached out and touched the top of her hand. I saw her shiver.

"No sir, no problem at all." She was typing on her computer. "How much were you needing?"

"I think $5,000 will cover it." I didn't want to hit any red flags that anything over $9,999 would send out, and I didn't want to press too hard my first time trying this. I touched her hand again, and another shiver. "Thank you, Nancy. I would like that gifted and not have to pay it back. I will just take the cash."

Nancy finished typing on her computer and stood up and went to a teller window. She then came back with cash and counted it out to me. "One hundred, two hundred, three hundred..." Until she reached $5,000. "Would you like an envelope?" she asked as she pulled one out of her desk drawer. It was a tight fit, but I was able to put all 50 bills into it.

"Thank you, Nancy," I said as I touched her hand again and saw the shiver. "Please don't remember any of this."

"I won't Oli, thank you. Have a wonderful rest of your day."

I walked out of the bank with $5,000 in cash and I never gave my full name. Well now, I thought to myself, this looks to be a very lucrative thing. I started walking back to the hotel and saw that on the back side of the hotel on N Point St was a bar called Brick & Beam, so I went in. It was well lit as well as light coming in through the windows, I sat at one of the padded chairs with a small table next to the window so I could look out. A server came over and I ordered a draft Guinness. It had just opened at 5:00pm so there was just one other person besides me and the staff. I sipped on my drink and waited.

TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers