Marika Goes to the Video Store

Story Info
Master parades his submissive at the video store.
2.2k words
3.88
5.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marika was anxious to show Jim her new pants, so she called to ask him to come over. To further entice him, she sent along a selfie showing how the cinnamon-colored Spandex-like garment was literally sculpted to fit her toned physique. Jim required no further encouragement to respond to her request!

45 years old, Marika was of Kenyan descent, the mother of two kids and a MILF in all respects; statuesque, beautiful and always wearing the most radiant of smiles. She was also Jim's submissive, discreetly day- collared and always subservient to his needs and desires. She never complained about her station in slavery. Rather, she embraced her role and readily submitted to the lifestyle it demanded. Never had she demurred to Jim's direction or prurient interests; she simply served all of Jim's wants, all the time. That was her devotion.

Jim arrived at her apartment to find her wearing her new pants, a starched white shirt tied at the waist, and 5-inch beige heels. Wearing her heels, she towered at 6 feet. She was a commanding presence, accentuated by her 38- 26-36 physique. She warmly embraced and kissed Jim, presenting her training collar and choke chain to her Daddy, while kneeling in front of him to accept her collaring. Jim gently applied her collar and chain, drawing her back to her feet. She moved her head slightly, motioning with a nod towards the counter where Jim's riding crop awaited his retrieval. Jim seldom found it necessary to employ physical punishment to reinforce Marika's servitude. Rather, they occasionally both found the administration of the crop to their mutual enjoyment, and, with his movement to pick up the instrument of discipline, it appeared that today was to be no exception to their mutual thirst for corporal attention.

Jim commanded Marika to slowly turn for his inspection while his eyes gauged all of her curves, encased in the skin-tight fabric. Although covered by the bright whiteness of her shirt, her suckled "mom" tits were distinctly pronounced, as were her thick nipples. Her eyes were brightly shining, and her brilliant smile was on full display for him. He turned her, stopping her here and there to run his hands over every inch of her body. Without having to say a word, Jim slid his hand through the strap of his crop --- a signal to Marika that she was about to take strokes. She lowered her eyes, turned slowly away from him, spread her legs and bent deeply over the back corner of the living room sofa. Her delectable butt was spread wide for his access and Jim traced the tip of the crop over her wide ass and coursed it down between her legs and scissored her pronounced camel-toe with a saw-like motion. She understood through her submissive training that she was not permitted to voice any reaction, whether she felt pain or pleasure, to his ministrations. She bit her lower lip hard as the shaft of the crop rubbed over her engorged African clit and labia.

Jim stepped back from Marika, drawing the crop back and brushing her covered ass in preparation of delivering the strokes to come. Jim determined that he would deliver only moderate strokes today, as she hadn't earned more brutal punishment strokes, and he wanted her to experience the pleasure of the crop, just as he wished to enjoy meting it out.

The first stroke struck her left ass-cheek. Letting the crop tip linger, Jim watched as she involuntarily recoiled. As the second stroke landed in precisely the same spot, her head jerked up as she felt the sting of the crop. While Marika clearly felt the discomfort induced by each stroke, her slave training resulted in her also experiencing sexual pleasure from the very same strokes and. In fact, if left to experience her full desires, she could actually cum while being stroked. Her clit rubbed against the sofa corner while the strokes landed on her buttocks and thighs, driving her closer to a full orgasm, but today, Jim wanted her to be denied orgasmic pleasure. So, he paced his strokes and delivered them across her thighs, calves, and phat ass --- fifty, in all, each one counted off by Marika as they rang true on her ludicrously tight new pants.

Jim took care to ensure that his strokes hadn't unduly marked his beautiful Nubian queen, mindful that he had other endeavors in mind for their late Sunday morning! Instructing Marika to don a warm jacket, he walked her to his car. She knew that questioning their destination was unnecessary. His interest and undertakings were only of import to her should he desire to share. Curious when they turned onto Rt. 400, she merely folded her hands in her lap, lowered her eyes and kept to her enforced silence.

Thirty-five minutes later, they found themselves at a non-remarkable strip shopping mall in Centertown. She had never been here, and it was clear that Jim hadn't either as he was relying upon his GPS to find the destination address. Stopping the car, Jim walked around to open Marika's car door, instructing her to leave her jacket on the seat. Taking her by her hand, he gently led her into the Night Shades....an adult video arcade and novelty store.

Both of them were pleasantly surprised when they entered the store. It was clean, brightly lit and with all varieties of sexually-themed merchandise on convenient display, organized by genre. The store's manager, Victor, was seated behind the sales counter, speaking with another man. He quickly arose and walked over to introduce himself to Jim and Marika. He seemed genuine and complimented Marika on her ensemble. She wickedly smiled and thanked him in return. Offering any assistance that the couple might need, he left them to their perusal of toys, lubricants, wardrobe, DVD's - all things sexual or fetish-wise imaginable.

Jim had frequented such places, times past, and was surprised at both the store's appearance and the lack of leering and lurking men. The couple lingered at the BDSM section, examining floggers, restraints, and a variety of clamps and restraint hardware. Jim would brush the tools over Marika's ass, thighs and tits, testing both the toys and Marika's reaction. In full view of Victor and the other man, he would position her with legs spread widely and bend her over as if she were to actually receive his strokes. Jim contemplated delivering strokes to her, by way of exhibiting her, but determined instead to withhold the titillation, at least for the moment.

Another, younger couple entered with Victor greeting them by name; clearly regular customers. The woman walked over and embraced both men, regarding the other gent as Frank, who, as Jim later determined, was the store's owner. The couple gravitated towards Jim and Marika; both of them smiling and complimenting Marika on her sexy appearance. The woman asked if she could photograph Marika with her phone and, of course, Jim readily consented on her behalf, permitting Marika to provocatively pose for her new friend. Noting Marika's subtle day collar, she came close to Marika and showed her the inside of her wrist to reveal her small black rose tattoo ---the woman's symbol of submissive enslavement. Jim and the woman's companion exchanged smiles, each of them silently acknowledging their respective character. With the women's roles now clearly established, both of them were placed into submission. Neither of them could independently speak, nor could they make eye contact or otherwise attempt to relate to one another. The couples moved apart, but both Jim and the other man ensured that their slaves remained within view, and they fondled and otherwise displayed their bitches as they continued to move through the store.

Marika and Jim watched as the other couple approached Victor and exchanged cash for a handful of gold-toned round tokens. With Victor and Frank warning them to "take care back there", the couple made their way to a nondescript door at the back of the store, disappearing from view. Jim deduced that the couple had entered the arcade and led Marika to the counter, as well. Asking about admission to the back area, Frank explained that their purchased tokens were to be used in the individual video viewing booths - three minutes for each token, and that there would be a selection of videos to be viewed. He further explained that customers were expected to keep depositing tokens while occupying the booths, and that as a couple, and with as sensuous a female as Marika in tow, they could expect many of the male clientele to focus their attention on her. He said that while the store took no exception to the activities inside the arcade, it was not unusual for undercover police officers to try and entrap customers who engaged in open sex acts. Victor added that while he hadn't noticed any of the usual undercover officers on this Sunday morning, care was dictated if Jim and Marika were inclined to self-indulge.

Jim led Marika by her hand into the darkened hallway. Only the occasional dim lights illuminated the labyrinth of narrow passages and the stall-like doors that didn't extend fully to the floor. Some of the doors were open, revealing a tiny booth just barely large enough for one person to sit (...if one were bold enough to sit down) and watch a small video screen that was framed into the wall. The unmistakable smell of semen permeated all of this maze; jism coated the seats and floors of the booths and many men either milled about aimlessly, or could be viewed in a booth jacking off, the door slightly ajar for anyone to observe. Jim and Marika didn't see the other couple but judged from the assemblage of masturbating men gathered near one -particular booth, that the couple was to be found within. Several men attempted to brush closely by Marika, but Jim deftly maneuvered her out of the way of probing hands and prominent bulges in their trousers. Marika's sensuality was covertly on display. She walked slowly and purposefully, her breasts full and her nipples erect, "begging" for tactile stimulation.

Jim had been hopeful that the arcade booths might contain "glory holes" and was disappointed to find them without. Similarly, he had hoped that some of the booths would accommodate fuck buddies, but again, he noted that the arcade environs were spartan and small. Undaunted, Jim and Marika wedged into a booth and deposited several tokens, not at all caring about the video selection. Leaving the door ajar, Jim directed Marika to raise one leg and position it on the tiny bench, all with the effect of highlighting her toned thigh encased in the skintight fabric of her new pants. Her encased camel toe cleft was clearly visible and Jim completed his display preparation by unbuttoning Marika's white shirt to her waist. Although her breasts were still demurely covered, her cleavage was revealed, leaving little to the imagination. He hadn't wanted to fully expose Marika, clearly recalling the cautionary warning of Victor and Frank. Rather, he elected to deeply kiss Marika and fondle her bodacious breasts through her shirt, all while cupping her covered cunt and ass with his outstretched palm and prodding fingers.

For nearly fifteen minutes (and all of his tokens!), they groped each other for the benefit of themselves and their viewing audience. The voyeurs in the hallway were openly masturbating and when one would ejaculate, another would move into his place and jerk to cumpletion. Jim and Marika enjoyed putting on their sex show, even with the limitations of space and exposure. Marika would turn to display her plush ass and then turn back, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples, all while taking care not fully expose her sexual wares. With only two tokens remaining, Jim and Marika were very pleased to now see the young couple standing directly in front of the small door, smiling knowingly as they watched with lustful enjoyment. Jim's ministrations through the tightness of Marika's pants had produced the desired effect. She had orgasmed several times and her pants crotch was soaked through. He tasted the essence of her cum on his fingers, then offered them for her to suck, as well. With the show winding down, Jim and Marika determined to walk out of the arcade in the company of the other couple. The several remaining men parted way to permit the foursome to exit.

Back in the lighted ambiance of the storefront, Marika smiled broadly when Frank asked if she had enjoyed her first visit. Jim permitted to her to answer in the affirmative and directed the gaze of all to the spreading wetness of her crotch. Embarrassed for a brief moment, she acknowledged that had certainly found pleasure in the moment, trying to shield her engorged 'toe from further view. The other couple took their leave, shaking hands and thanking Jim and Marika for their acquaintance. Marika straightened herself and reached to rebutton her shirt, but Jim quickly intercepted her hand. With Marika facing Victor and Frank, he reached up to fully open her shirt to expose her bountiful breasts and huge nipples. He encouraged each of them to briefly cup and caress her swollen tits, and only after they had availed themselves of the invitation to do so, he instructed her to fasten only the two bottom buttons and accompany him to the car. At the store's door, they turned, waved to the men and thanked them for their hospitality.

She had slutted oh-so-well.