Marika Meets Rachel

Story Info
Submissive has first time with another woman.
3.4k words
4.27
7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marika Meets Rachel

Marika and Jim were busy making preparations for Thanksgiving day. Jim was active in a couple of local charities and had arranged to provide holiday meals for them. Marika joined Jim to pick up and deliver the food on the early Thursday morning.

Marika was Jim's submissive. 45 years old, African, toned and commanding in her physical presence, her brilliant smile and perfect command of the King's English outwardly betrayed her wantonness; after all, she was the perfect slut. Marika felt the paramount and abiding sense of duty to Jim. Wearing a very discreet bondage tattoo and always collared, there was no act that Marika wouldn't undertake for Jim, and upon his orders. In continuous servitude to him, Jim whored her out as he desired, ordered her into all forms of public and private debauchery, and, simply stated, owned all of her, all the time, and in every fashion that he might dictate.

When they arrived at the restaurant to pick up the packaged Thanksgiving meals, the culinary staff was still busy preparing the holiday meals. Marika was naturally disposed to want to assist. She glanced about the busy commercial kitchen, noting a woman who seemingly was supervising the large scale cooking effort. Approaching 'Rachel', Marika flashed her big smile, extended her hand and introduced herself.

"Hi! My name is Marika and Jim and I are here to pick up the food for the community centers. What can I do to help you?"

All the while, Marika's beautiful hand encircled Rachel's, not immediately releasing the social grasp. Jim, watching from across the kitchen couldn't hear the exchange; but, clearly the lingering introduction didn't escape his notice. Nor, did he miss the observation that Marika's and Rachel's eyes were locked in a gaze as they continued to speak to each other.

Marika returned to Jim and told him that it would be a moment before they could depart and that she was going to assist Rachel to box up the food. Jim nodded his acknowledgement and left the kitchen to prepare to load his SUV. Returning a few moments later, he saw Rachel and Marika, standing side-by-side, packing the large food containers, all while smiling and chatting amongst themselves.

Jim headed over to load the filled containers on the dolly. Having not met Rachel, he stepped up to them and Marika quickly introduced the, her hand on the small of Rachel's back as she and Jim shook hands.

Jim thanked Rachel for her effort and was both surprised and pleased to hear Rachel respond, "Thanks for bringing Marika by to help us. She's awesome!"

Jim smiled, looking over to see Marika's beaming wide smile.

Rachel concluded the encounter, "We'll see you both again in a couple of hours!"

With the kitchen duties completed, Jim and Marika loaded their food and started for the first of their destinations. In the car, Marika was uncharacteristically quiet.

Turning towards Jim, she asked "Daddy, do you think that Rachel likes me?"

"Not a doubt in my mind, bae; clearly!" Jim reflected upon Marika's question.

Rachel, while attractive, was not stunning. About the same age as Marika, she was shorter, blond with bobbed hair, and was wearing low-cut jeans that accentuated a bit of sexy belly roll at her waistline. Wearing a buttoned shirt, her breasts weren't huge, but they were firm and well-proportioned. A pretty face, demur smile, and blue eyes completed her description.

Jim looked over at Marika and asked her the same question. "Bae, are you attracted to her?"

Marika responded by extending her hand across the car's center console, placing it squarely into his crotch, and stroking lightly the inside of his leg.

"Yes, Daddy, I want to kiss her."

At the next stop light, Jim looked over to his seatmate, and asked, "Creamy girl, is that ALL you want to do with Rachel?" "Daddy"!

Dropping their cargo at the first community center, Jim and Marika needed to wait a couple of hours before returning to the restaurant for the second round of deliveries. They stopped at a local diner for breakfast, facing each other across the table; eyes meeting eyes, their legs interlocked under the table. The conversation centered on the earlier exchange between the two women. Marika described how she had lightly raked her nails over the palm of Rachel's hand as they first touched.

"Daddy," her eyes were so inviting.

"Bae, what did you talk about?"

Marika responded by telling Jim that they talked about the hard work, their kids and they both being single. Rachel told Marika that she could clearly see Marika's devotion to Jim, to which Marika responded by telling her that Jim was her "Daddy", and that she serves all of his pleasures. She then said that Rachel merely smiled and they resumed their work.

With time yet remaining before the second pick-up, Jim and Marika pulled into the parking lot of a regional park. No cars to be found there on Thanksgiving Day morning, and both excited by their breakfast conversation, their passion for each other could be here satiated for a short moment or, two. Marika's yet covered full breasts were for Jim to fondle as she slipped her yoga pants down and onto her thighs. At Jim's prior direction, there were no panties to encumber his access to her pink slit. Wet with anticipation, she opened her legs to receive Jim's probing digits. Reclining the car's seatback, she thrust her hips to meet Jim's hand as he jammed her sloppy pussy.

Her hands gripped the sides of the seat as Jim's multiple fingers drilled deeply into her pink gash. Shaved smooth, the cum juices cascaded out of her cunt and flowed down her thighs. Her banded breasts now heaved upwards, her back arching as she reached her first orgasm.

"Daddy! Daddy! I'm cumming, don't stop! Push harder, Daddy! Fuck your bitch whore! Fuck me!"

She turned to her side and uncontrollably laughed as waves of ecstasy washed over her; her classic orgasmic response. Her hands came off the seat sides, grasping his fist and not letting it release from her gaped pussy. With her rapid breathing subsiding, Jim was permitted to withdraw his four fingers from her used gash. Her cum juices had puddled on the seat underneath of her and the car smelled of her sex.

Jim never permitted Marika to "clean" herself after sex and today was no exception. She pulled her pants up over her sodden thighs and cunt and, smiling at Jim, they set about to return to the kitchen. As they pulled into the loading dock, Jim enjoined Marika,

"Make it happen, Bae."

Marika nodded, needing no further explanation. Once again, Marika stepped into the kitchen and was very pleased to see Rachel engaged in directing all the activities. Rachel visually acknowledged Marika's presence, pointing her towards an assemblage of food boxes, queued and ready to go. Her strength apparent, Marika, bent down to pick up the boxes and take them to Jim's waiting car. Five minutes later, Marika was done, closing the hatch door and slowly walking back into the kitchen. Her supple breasts, well-sculpted thighs and beautiful smile were noted by many of the kitchen staff as she completed her duties. Rachel walked over to Marika and thanked her for doing the heavy lifting. Marika laughed at the suggestion that she had over-exerted, but then took Rachel by the arm, and walked her to the corner of the kitchen.

"Rachel, this may be awkward and if so, I'm sorry. I find you to be very attractive and I told my Daddy that I would very much like to come to know you, closely."

Rachel's smile unfolded and she took Marika's hand.

"Oh, my, I've been thinking of nothing else since I saw you this morning."

Marika nodded and slipped Rachel a card with her name, phone number and email. Rachel nodded appreciatively; her eyes locked onto Marika. Obscured from open view, Marika bent down, framed Rachel's face with her hands and kissed her deeply. Their tongues briefly danced and Marika returned to Jim's car. Turning, Marika waved to Rachel as she and Jim drove off.

Jim felt no need to question Marika. He knew that she had carried out his orders and it was his experienced expectation that Marika and Rachel had "related" on some very personal level. Their next delivery destination was close by and they happily dropped the food, chatted with the center staff and retired to Jim's car. It was noon and they both needed to regain their day. As they approached Marika's house, she turned towards Jim.

"Daddy, give your Bae your white man's cum."

Nodding, Jim wheeled into the shade of her parking lot where she wasted no time unbuckling his trousers and taking his stiff white cock into her inviting lips. Her hand wafted down into her still wet crotch and she coated his cock with her spent pussy juice. He reclined back while the ministered to him, ultimately taking his creamy load into her mouth; the excess drizzling from her luscious lips. Catching his breath and arranging his pants, he stepped from the car and opened her car door. Eye-to-eye, he simply looked at his slave and told her,

"Obey, Bae. Your mine."

She nodded in acquiescence. He shut the car door as she walked away.

About a week later, Jim received a call from one of the community centers to ask if he could attend a "thank you" coffee for his Thanksgiving Day food delivery efforts. In accepting the invitation, he thought also of Marika's interest and efforts in helping. He texted her the place and time, adding the single word, "Obey. On the Wednesday afternoon, Jim and Marika entered the center, surprised and pleased to see the sponsoring restaurant's executive chef and.... Rachel! Exchanging introductions and pleasantries, they joined their hosts for the brief chat. Her signature smile beaming, Marika had been quick to take Rachel's hand and sit next to her at the table. Sitting across from them, Jim noted their animated conversation. Both were attentive to one and other. Clearly, they were enjoying their moment.

Thirty minutes later, they all departed the building. As each had driven separately, Marika and Rachel walked together towards the parking lot. Jim lingered a bit, wanting to witness the dynamic of their encounter. He wasn't disappointed. Marika and Rachel stopped next to Rachel's car, and as Rachel prepared to enter it, Marika took both of Rachel's hands into hers. They exchanged words that Jim couldn't hear, but their physical closeness and Marika's brief caress of Rachel's hair told the better story. As Rachel seated herself, Marika bent down to kiss her; Rachel responded by placing her hand on Marika's head and drawing her towards her.

With Rachel's car departing the parking lot, Marika turned to see Jim. Smiling, she walked towards him and happily recounted the encounter with Rachel. Jim nodded approvingly.

"Marika, I want you to invite Rachel to join us for drinks and our company. Do you understand the ask?"

"Yes, Daddy....I do, and, I want to, very much!"

He smiled, running his hands over her supple breasts and matching his lips to hers. Time didn't permit them to carry on the intimacy. The parted company, agreeing to later talk.

The next day, Marika called Jim and asked if he was available to meet Rachel and her for drinks after work. Jim recommended a Mexican-themed bar near her medical office and Marika texted him back shortly afterwards to signify Rachel's acceptance and set the time. Marika had just enough time to stop at her home to change from her medical scrubs and into a short black skirt, tightly fitting white blouse and black heels. She wore neither bra nor panties and her exquisite black legs, oiled, were not covered by stockings. She unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse to reveal the cleft of her bosom, to better permit the viewing of her silver submissive day collar.

Jim arrived at the bar to find Marika and Rachel closely seated at a neighboring tall table. Rachel, too, was wearing a stylish skirt and matching jacket. Well-tailored, her breasts nicely filled out the jacket. Her short blond hair was swept back and the pink lip gloss accentuated her fair skin and impeccable nails. Joining them, Marika initially looked downwards as Jim sat down, an act of submission that she was bound to display towards Jim, regardless of venue or the presence of others. Jim reached across the table, gently touching the top of Marika's folded hands, a gesture that signaled her ability to speak and act freely. Rachel had clearly witnessed this demonstration, her questioning eyes gazed upon Marika.

"Daddy.... can I tell her?"

"Of course, Bae...", replied Jim.

Marika proceeded to touch her collar, explaining to Rachel that Jim possessed her. She further shared with Rachel that she was sexually submissive to Jim, striving to satisfy any and all of Jim's prurient interests, even if Marika's own pleasure was to be compromised. Rachel silently nodded as Marika continued to describe her subservience, placing her hand on Marika's. When Marika paused to sip her drink, Rachel asked,

"Marika, was it Jim's will for you to compel our meeting?"

Surprised by the question, Marika struggled with her response.

"Yes; I mean, no. I find you to be very sensuous and attractive. I wanted to meet and get to know you better. It was my choice to invite you; but my Daddy had to approve."

Rachel was pleased to know that Marika had been drawn to her and had been acting on her desires. Now looking squarely at Jim, Rachel asked,

"And, as Marika's Master, do you approve of me?"

Jim had anticipated the question and responded by telling them both that he was pleased that they had found mutual attraction and hoped that they would carry their interests further.

"Marika may pursue her sexual interests, needing only my advance permission to engage. But, do please know that Marika is also bound to share with me all details of her association with you or anyone with whom she shares intimacy. I have no control over you, nor do I wish to have same. Rather, it is for you to determine how next to proceed with my slave."

Rachel nodded and smiled. The conversation shifted to other topics and over the course of the next hour or so, the three of them enjoyed each other's company. Jim noted that Marika's left hand was not always visible above the table and that Rachel had turned her stool more towards Marika, pushing it just a bit closer to Jim's whore. With happy-hour winding down, it was becoming clear that a segue was to occur. Perhaps emboldened by the margueritas, Rachel now turned to Jim,

"I've been thinking about our discussion; and, yes, I do wish to be close with Marika. Is that acceptable to her Master?"

Jim nodded his consent. Turning next to Marika, Rachel asked the Nubian beauty,

"Marika, would you like to make love with me?"

Marika responded by leaning into Rachel and kissing her soulfully.

Rising from the table, Marika and Rachel started to say their awkward goodbye's. Their hands haltingly moved toward each other, and they were uncertain as to what they should next do or say. Jim watched for a moment and then spoke.

"Ladies, please sit down, relax and order another drink. I have something to do for a moment and will be right back."

In compliance, they retook their seats and watched as Jim walked out of the bar. They moved close to each other, talking in low tones, stroking each other's hands.

The bar where they had all met was in a large mall-like suburban locale. Almost adjacent to the establishment was a Marriott property. Jim and Marika had shared time there previously, enjoying the view of the man-made lake as they leisurely fucked for anyone below to view. Entering the lobby, Jim rented a lakeside view room with one king-size bed. Walking over to the lobby bar, Jim purchased a bottle of cabernet and took it and two glasses up to the room. Opening the drapes wide, he turned up the heat and turned down the bed linens. Content with his effort, he uncorked the wine, placing it and the glasses, next to the bed.

Returning to the bar, Jim found Rachel and Marika fully engaged in their discussion. Interrupting them, he looked at Marika and commanded her to follow him. She had no choice but to obey. Rachel asked if she should accompany them, and he nodded his assent. With the two of them obediently walking together behind him, Jim led them on the path around the lake and entered the Marriott lobby, crossing to the elevators. Stopping and turning towards the couple, he handed Marika the room key, smiled at them both and departed without a word having been spoken. Though tempted to walk back outside and view the room's open window, Jim walked to his car and drove home.

Forty-five minutes later, Jim's cell phone vibrated, reflecting an unfamiliar number. The text read, 'Jim, this is Rachel. Thank you for providing us with the room. More texts will follow.' The next text received contained pictures of Rachel removing her jacket and skirt to reveal a beige teddy and thigh-stockings. The valley between her legs was sculpted to reveal a closely trimmed blonde bush. Rachel's erect nipples were clearly discernible thru her sheer lingerie. Clearly, Marika had taken the photos and the next arriving text revealed Rachel to be reclining on the bed, her arms outspread, and her knees pulled back to reveal a very welcoming pussy. Following were pictures of her fingers gliding over her clit and sliding into her wet cunt. With her eyes tightly closed and her back arched, Jim could almost feel the electricity of Rachel massaging herself to orgasm.

The phone went silent for some several moments, only to buzz again, but this time POV photos filled the screen of Marika's head between Rachels legs and with Rachel's beautiful left hand firmly planted on Marika's braids, pulling her face into Rachel's pussy. Marika's eyes were open wide and her dark hands were spreading Rachel's legs and opening her vulva. Several of photos showed Marika smiling, her face painted with Rachel's pussy juices and cum. The next text suggested that the two of them would be switching up and that Jim should look forward to watching Rachel fuck Marika.

Indeed, photos soon arrived to show Marika on her knees, her huge "mom" teats in hand, smiling wide. Her hand was soon viewed reaching into her crotch as she continued to fondle her engorged teats and clit. Reclining on her back, Marika was photographed presenting her pink pussy, reaching down to pull her African-stretched lips wide to expose the totality of her purple-pink fuck gash. Jim was now full aroused, stroking his cock as the texts continued to ping.

"Daddy are you alone?", read the next text, immediately answered in the affirmative by Jim.

Jim's phone rang and upon answering it, he was greeted by the sounds of Rachel and Marika fucking. Captivated by their activity, Jim was a voyeur of sorts. The sounds of their lovemaking was most exciting and Jim unzipped his trousers, lowering them to access his erect penis. Listening intently as they continued to fuck, he stroked himself with increasing fervor. Knowing all of Marika's sexual sounds, he could hear as she repeatedly came, no doubt titillated by Rachel's tongue and fingers. Next came the unfamiliar sounds of a woman panting.

"Fuck me, Marika.... fuck me!"

Rachel's orgasmic crescendo soon followed, her crying out,

"Yes, baby! Yes, yes, I'm cumming!!!!"

Unable to withhold any longer, Jim's cum arched from his engorged cock, coating his thighs with the hot, sticky load.

Marika and Rachel had been engaged in their lovemaking for nearly two hours. Now, they both needed to move along and Jim could hear them as the dressed and talked. Both expressed their desire to soon revisit this moment, and Marika was heard to say,

"Thank you, Daddy.... this was SOOO good!"

Before Jim could answer, Rachel also addressed Jim,

"As Marika's Master, you said that she needed to share her experience with you. I hope that our efforts haven't disappointed you. Next time, you'll need to experience our trysting first-hand. Goodbye, and good night, Jim."