All Comments on 'Marina Pt. 01'

by marvoron

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Mistress_ChristineMistress_Christineover 5 years ago

Ignore the language, that is both understandable and forgivable. This a good start and I look forward eagerly to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice start

I’m thinking English is your second language, keep working on it . Liking where this story is headed, looking forward to chpt 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
no

Just no. If you are going to write something that could get you thrown into a re-education camp, the least you can do is make sure what you are writing makes sense in the language you're publishing in.

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Please continue

As to the anonymous comment about your writing, you clearly state in your Bio that English is not your first language. As such the odd mistake and different uses of words is understandable, it did not stop me from enjoying your story. I appreciate very much the efforts of authors who write and post for free on this site, and to do so in a non native language is commendable, Thank you. You have crafted an interesting start to a story and I am looking forward to reading more and seeing what happens to Marina with her new job.

If you wish for a more english sounding phrasing then the more you read on this site and also write you will perhaps find it easier. But in this multi cultural and diverse era we live in, not everything should have to be anglicised to be enjoyed. I'm assuming ( sorry if incorrect) that you are perhaps Russian as your character is. Either way your native accent as it were, is part of your charm in writing.

Please continue with this, I enjoyed it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start

I enjoyed reading the start of this story. Even with the language barrier, it was still understandable. Please continue. Looking forward to part 2.

SB

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

Just found this. Loved it. The language difficulty is easily dismissed, as the writing is superb and intense. It just is. I intend to read the rest of this and enjoy it very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarvoron@marvoron
Want to publish few stories here. My native language is not English, do please excuse my writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Marina Series Info