All Comments on 'Marine Biology: The study of BBC'

by TrevallyJack

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear me, does this shit never end? Enough with the gargantuan black cocks that don't exist and the little white women who simply "MUST" be fucked by them. This topic has become mundane and there's certainly not an ounce of "love" as is indicated by the category title. I haven't tried to read the entirety of this attempt at a story, just enough to happily give it a 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

32H? Come on, man.

GcoachGGcoachGover 2 years ago

Loved it!!!! Thanks 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story, what I would like to see is Dominic dominating Dr Tracy Hunt into becoming a proper slut for BBC before recommending his Dad look her up by enticing her with a very generous grant for her exploration of the oceans. And Tracy will behave like a wild teenager as her horizons are broadened by his Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I stopped at the 32 H tits. Really?

Casual_Writer21Casual_Writer21over 2 years ago

This was pretty good! I'm not that interested in cuckholding as it's not my thing, but the hot sex was wonderful! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories posted here!

Don’t worry about the haters! Thousands of stories but they come here to complain…..hilarious and Very telling!

Anyways loved the story. I did think the ending wrapped up a little hastily but conclusions are tough! Buxom 32H Rachel was great..bring her back

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a good story but honestly the best ones are the married Asian woman ones you have (like "The Hot Spring Affair" and "The Punishment for Trespassing"). I think the build up from faithful Asian wife (who is reluctant and disgusted at the attempts of any other man other than their husband on them) to an adulterous whore who is completely submissive is sooooooo hot and a huge turn on. And the greater the change in their character from beginning to end (super reluctant in the beginning -> super willing by the end) the more engrossing the story is. Also, it makes it even hotter when the man who gets to fuck the Asian wife seems underserving of it, for example they are ugly, fat, or misogynistic/racist/mean. That being said, I really liked this story and love your other stories but this is just some of the things I like the most in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

racist bullshit. there is no BBC, unless you're willing to admit the BWC, BLC and BAC also exist, in roughly the exact same percentage of the population.

Upallnite00Upallnite009 months ago

This was an excellent story..I covered so many areas of your life, work and you being a dirty sexy woman. I loved it,great job

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Written by a man who knows little about women n doesn't much respect us. Not for the girls. U might actually run ur work by a few females next time. I get that its ur fantasy, but main guy is a jerk n ur women characters should not want him. We met, he abused me, so I wanted him more? No. Missing key character elements to b likeable or realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous