Marin's Predicament Ch. 03

Story Info
Marin is offered a chance, but is it a choice at all?
2.3k words
4.62
6.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marin wanted to be a good girl, and so she obeyed her Mistress' command. A foreign attraction was growing in her pleasure addled mind, an appreciation for her own gender that she had never known before. Her only experience in pleasing a pussy had been with her own, and those attempts were clumsy at best. She could still get herself off on her fingers easier than a man could do for her, but she wasn't so bold to presume she really knew what she was doing. Marin did know what lesbians did to get each other off, and it seemed simple enough.

She licked, her first touch tentative. The aroma of Mistress' pussy was strong and heady, and to her surprise, Marin thought she rather liked it. The taste was strange, and she tried it again. And again. Yes, she could grow to like this, too. It was just another taste to acquire, like she'd done with coffee or beer.

The toy buzzed back to life, making Marin moan into the glistening pussy. When she failed to keep licking, the vibrations turned down. "I don't think you understand what I expect of you, slut." Mistress said, pulling her face closer against her pussy as though to smother Marin. "If you want the vibrations, you need to work for it. If you want to cum, you must please me, first." A tug on the plug this time, drawing a muffled squeal from the girl. "And I am not pleased. Lick, slut. Lick like your life depends on it."

Marin obeyed, sliding her tongue up her Mistress' slit again and again, exploring feverishly in her attempt to be seen as a good girl, to earn the pleasure she so craved. It took a longer this time, and then the toy buzzed back to life. She took it as encouragement, although it was so distracting, making it hard to keep her tongue in motion. Remembering how she had instinctively begun sucking and licking the phallic gag she'd worn earlier, she tried translating the instinct here, as well.

Mistress was laughing at her, occasionally tugging on the plug via the rope. "Such a stupid little slut, aren't you? You have no idea what you're doing down there." She tutted, giving Marin's head an affectionate pat. "Don't worry, you'll learn soon. If you ever want to cum again, you'll learn to please me, first, won't you?"

Marin nodded, her reply muffled by the sex pressed against her lips. Her tongue brushed against something that made Mistress' legs twitch, drawing a gasp from the woman above her. Emboldened, she tried to find the spot again. Her tongue scraped over the clitoris, coaxing it from its hood.

"Mmm... there you go... much better..." Mistress purred, spreading her legs a touch to make it easier on Marin. The vibrations increased and dropped at random, the rotations of the toy's shaft more unpredictable than the torturous cycle she'd been forced to endure for hours. Mistress kept tugging on the plug in a rhythm that Marin could follow, and did so with glee when the discomfort became added pleasure, highlighting the vibrations.

Hips gently rocking, bobbing her head to tug at the plug of her own accord, Marin licked. She dipped her tongue into Mistress' tunnel, plumbing her depths for more of the sweet nectar within, quickly finding her new addiction. If she was going to do this more and more, Marin would learn to enjoy it. If she wanted to cum, she had no other choice.

Mistress' hips began to move slowly, riding Marin's tongue. She was pushed and pulled, redirected towards the clit or back down the slit at her Mistress' whims. Whenever Marin slacked or slowed, the vibrations would cease, making her eager for more and revitalizing her oral efforts. She felt the best when she focused on the clit, trying a technique she'd heard one of her lesbian friends talk about. Something about spelling out the alphabet with her tongue?

It seemed to work, though it was hard to keep up. Mistress moaned and rode her face, setting the toy to a pattern that was stronger than any she'd been edged with this far. It it kept up like this, even for a couple minutes longer, Marin was certain she would cum. Excitement drove her on, and Marin forget all about wanting to resist, dedicating herself now to service.

The only thought in her mind now was the need to climax, to feel what she knew would be a tidal wave of an orgasm crashing over her, if it was ever allowed to come. Marin knew by instinct that she wouldn't be allowed if she didn't perform to her Mistress' expectations. She feared she would be capable of doing that any time soon.

"Very good, slut..." Mistress breathed, chuckling in amusement. "You're working hard, now. Do you like my pussy, slut?"

"Mmhh, yesh Mistresss..." Marin managed against her mound, never ceasing in her efforts. "Good... mmhh..."

"Get used to it." Mistress said, grinding a touch harder. "You're going to be servicing men and women like this regularly as part of your training. You'll, mmh... likely continue doing so when you go to your permanent home."

The concept of being enslaved and trained had terrified Marin when she'd been first captured, her handlers laughing and telling her about the life she was about to live. That fear had turned to anticipation, and was quickly becoming her own desire. Service made her a good girl, and good girls would get to cum. Marin wanted to cum; she needed to be a good girl, first.

Her jaw was aching, her tongue inevitably slowing as she tired. The gag had stretched and tested her for too long, and now it was beginning to show. The vibrations slowed to a teasing rumble once more, the tapered end grinding in agonizingly slow rotations, scraping her g-spot once every few seconds. It wouldn't be enough, not like this.

"Aww, is someone getting tired?" Mistress cooed at her, pressing Marin's face closer. "I didn't say you could stop, slut. Where'd your enthusiasm go? Don't you want to cum?"

Marin tried harder, ignoring her aching muscles. She tugged more on the plug as she moved her head to compensate, tears welling in her eyes when it became evident that she had been destined to disappoint her Mistress here. It was just another part of the game, another test to show that she was lacking, another bad girl to be punished. More training would await her. Would she ever get to cum?

A few minutes later, Mistress pulled away. Marin tried reaching for her, but the plug tied to her hair didn't let her get anywhere near enough. She hung her head in defeat, panting and licking the juices from her lips. Her hips still wiggled, slaved to the relentless toy in her cunt.

"Tsk. Such a disappointment. I thought you might surprise me; I would have let you cum if you could have finished me, first. Oh, well... what else should I expect from a useless slut like you?"

Marin blinked back frustrated tears. "I'm sorry, Mistress... please, I can't... I can't think... I need it..."

"Good." Mistress said, getting up from the stool and walking behind Marin to retrieve something. "Good girls don't need to think, they need to serve. Since you can't satisfy me, I'll just have to do it myself." Heels clacked as she returned. "Open your whore mouth."

Marin obeyed, and thought the gag from before was being replaced. It wasn't; this one was thicker and harder, where the other had been longer and soft, hollowed in order to feed her. When she looked down, she could see the a black dildo extending from her own mouth, ridged with little bumps and contours that looked enjoyable to ride.

Clearly, she wouldn't be the one riding it.

Mistress sat down again, edging the tip of the dildo into her pussy with a low moan, then adjusted until she was taking most of its length. Marin felt hands in her hair again, and the pressure between the plug and her head vanished, the rope removed. Mistress took hold of her ponytail, and began directing Marin's head, making her thrust the dildo. It only took Marin a moment to realize she was supposed to do it, herself, and began bobbing her head, watching Mistress' pussy engulf and grip at the thick dildo.

"Mmmh... there we go... keep doing that. Don't you dare stop until I cum on that pretty, slutty face." The vibrations picked up again, Mistress controlling the toy to her heart's content and delighting in the way she made Marin squirm and squeal against the new gag strapped to her face.

Marin bobbed and thrust, quickly finding the right angle. She set a quick pace, desperate to earn her own orgasm, and yet oblivious that her technique was too lacking to prove sufficient to the task. She tried all the same, prayed she would be shown mercy and given the release she so needed.

"You really are a useless slut, aren't you?" Mistress was saying, driving the vibrations higher than Marin had felt them before. She was pulled forcefully now, her mind too overcome with stimulation to pay attention to anything beyond the rising orgasm building in her core. "You can't even please me, you'll just be another fucktoy for the men to dump their loads into."

Marin could barely hear her. Her orgasm was approaching fast, and she remembered vaguely that she couldn't cum without permission. She tried to beg around the phallic gag, but her words were incomprehensible, eliciting a laugh from her Mistress who simply kept using her face. She was going to cum, she knew it, and couldn't stop it.

"Don't you dare." Mistress told her, making no efforts to reduce the pleasure she forced upon Marin's needy sex. She tried to hold back, but her eyes were already beginning to roll, a loud moan building in her throat. "Don't you fucking cum, slut!" Mistress demanded, but it was no use.

Marin's body tensed and shuddered uncontrollably as her orgasm crashed over her like a tidal wave, her juices squirting out around the vibrating toy, soaking the strap holding it in. She moaned loud into the gag, going slack as she lost all motor function. Dimly, she was aware of Mistress pulling her head forward into her needy cunt, grinding vigorously against the face-strap. The tension of the plug against her ass only drew out her orgasm further, adding to the thorough scrambling her brain was getting from her long-awaited release.

She expected the vibrations to stop, or to at least slow. She expected some form of mercy, as if her whole ordeal had been an act, a show of play to heighten her pleasure, intended to stop once that peak was reached at least. Marin had forgotten what they were making of her. The vibrations didn't stop; Mistress hadn't been pleased yet. Her hand came down and slapped Marin, trying to draw her back from the bring of pleasure.

"Look at me, you useless slut!" Mistress yelled, as if she had demanded it already. Had Marin missed a command? She had disobeyed twice in a short span of time, but it was hard to care with the toy keeping her over the edge of orgasm.

The visage of a striking woman swam lazily into view as Marin tried raising her eyes, vision blurred by pleasure and tears in equal measure. She looked no more than a day over thirty, and judging by the minimal fat clinging to her curves, the firmness of her muscles, it was a fair guess, albeit an instinctive one. Mistress had pulled off the strap and looked angry.

Punishment was due.

"Clearly, you need more training." Mistress said, voice dripping with disappointment. "I thought you wanted to be a good girl."

Marin tried to reply, to claim as much, but her words were muffled and slurred the gag and the toy. She couldn't have spoken a single coherent word had she been allowed.

"Time for you to learn your place. Maybe when you see what happens to the other useless sluts and you spend a day in their position, you'll understand just how fortunate you are to have me as your Mistress." Mistress got up, paying no mind to the mess of her inner thighs or her own dripping sex. She'd been left unsatisfied, and that was sure to make Marin's punishment worse.

A door open. Words were exchanged, but Marin couldn't understand anything. She hung her head, tugging against the plug, squirming in her bondage. The stimulation was too much, but it was impossible for her to get away from it. Marin came again - or maybe she hadn't even stopped? Her vision swam, went white, her mind overcome with pleasure. She was screaming through the gag in her mouth, could feel her juices squirting out around the toy and the strap keeping it in. In her state of delirium, she made a mental note of the mess that was swiftly forgotten.

It felt like an eternity before Mistress returned. The toy finally shut off, leaving Marin panting, going slack against the unique bench. "The slut is spent." Mistress was saying. Was she addressing someone else in the room? Marin gave a defeated groan. "She should offer no resistance to the booth. Take her to Chastity and have her fitted for a belt, first; the useless slut came without permission, so she needs to learn to serve before she can cum again."

There was a deep grunt of acknowledgement, and then the bonds were finally slackened. Marin caught herself drifting from consciousness, trying to remain aware, but eventually her exhaustion overtook her ability to resist.