Becoming His - Day 01

Story Info
I play online with someond I met on Lit.
1.2k words
4.35
3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NPSHA
NPSHA
3 Followers

It was my first Sunday home after a long business trip. Usually I would be asleep by that time, but tonight I was having trouble settling down. I was also horny, so I grabbed my clit toy and pulled up my favourite erotic literature site on my phone.

As was my habit, I clicked over to the BDSM personals section and quickly scanned the posts there. There was the usual mix of cheaters looking for online fun, and other submissives. Near the oldest post my eyes lit on two of my favourite words: "free use". My pussy twitched. I clicked on it immediately.

Scanning the ad several new phrases grabbed my attention: "looking for a pain slut into degradation", "outside of play I will be courteous", and "I enjoy violating a woman in every way possible". The rest of the post was clear, concise, and inviting. My pussy was definitely interested in seeing more.

So I opened up his profile. There wasn't much on it, I could see he was about my age, and that he was "in a relationship". uh oh. Still, the post had intrigued me enough I decided to send a DM.

"Dear Sir, I saw your post. We have some kinks in common, so thought it was worth saying hi. Your dating status is set to attached, would you please elaborate?"

The DM sent, I selected a short story I had read before about a fucktoy being deepthroated by her Master.

Unable to resist, I clicked over to check my messages. His reply had already arrived!

"Hello NPSHA, Nice to hear from you. I'm glad you brought up my dating status. I'd completely forgotten to change it. I am currently single. Is there anything else you want to know? As for me, I'd like to know which kinks we have in common, and if you have any experience with them. Patiently waiting, Sir."

My stomach did a flip. He was actually single!

I sent over a quick overview of what I like: degradation, pain, rope, choking, power exchange, exhibitionism, learning, acts of service, being messed with. As I went back over my DM my mind flipped through some images of the past year and a half. A dozen people watching me do impact play with a friend. Suspended with rope so my girlfriend could whack me like a pinata. Flying high as a kite my first time trying needle play...

He talked about how he liked to be called Sir, Master during a punishment. We agreed he would give me a name he liked when it came to him. That made my stomach flip.

When he directed the conversation to more vanilla topics, I happily complied. His name was Jared. We found that we shared several hobbies/interests, and values. Ultimately we connected over fantasy novels, having read some of the same series. It felt good that he wanted to get to know me, not just the sexual stuff. I even set my clit toy aside for a few moments as I talked about a trip I was planning, to check out the haunts of a favourite character.

The next message caught me off guard: "If it is okay with you, I will talk to you as though you were my fucktoy." My clit throbbed in response.

"Do you mean for right now, or in general?" I asked.

"For now."

I relaxed

"I consent." I said immediately. I turned my toy back on.

"Good. Respond faster next time, slut. Get down on your knees where you belong and worship my cock. Get nice and deep. I want to see spit dripping all over your tits when I cum."

I came. Not a big one mind you, but an involuntary little shiver of an orgasm. Something that I had recently discovered can happen to me when aroused. I read it again, mind a tiny bit more clear.

Oh fuck yes. I thought. I like where this is going. Quickly I tapped out a reply.

"Yes Sir, I will get down on my knees. Thank you for making me useful! Feel how deep I take you, feel yourself slide down my throat..."

A longer pause ensued. Worried I had overstepped, I added "Was that okay to say?"

"Of course, I didn't mean to leave you hanging, I had some laundry to take care of... I put my hand on the back of your head and hold it while I listen to you choke."

Emboldened I added "hmm working hard to control my gag reflex, wanting air.."

"I pull you off my cock by your hair, and then force you back down mid-breath."

Hmm, I thought, nice touch. He knows he has to let a slut get some air. He is not polite about it.

Clit toy still going, and near my climax I managed to type out, "hmm welcoming both the air and renewed invasion, my pussy celebrates the use, getting as wet and slobbery as my throat."

"I listen to the wet sounds of your mouth and tongue sliding over my cock and enjoy the coughing and gagging filling the room, getting closer to cumming. When I get close, I pull your head off my cock once more, and stroke until I paint your face with 5 or 6 shots."

My clit throbbed like crazy. Almost there, nearly at my big orgasm.

"mm feels so good to have your cum on my face Sir."

"I bet your pussy is sloppy and desperate for cock."

"Can confirm, leaking a little and VERY ready."

"Don't you dare cum, slut."

Oh shit. All but came then and there.

"Do you like begging? I would very much like to cum please!"

"That's not begging, that's ordering at the drive thru. Are you just playing at a being a fuck toy? Make me believe it bitch."

Holy shit. I held back my orgasm. Barely.

"Please let me cum?" I typed frantically. "I need to cum sooo bad. Pretty please can I cum? I am so needy and pathetic when I don't have an orgasm. I can be a good girl, only please let me cum Sir?"

"Pathetic. You're begging a random cock for permission to cum. You really are a slut.

Cum.

Now."

A couple seconds later a powerful orgasm ripped through me.

"Mm thank you. Laughing at the 'random cock' part, also kinda did it for me. It made me feel embarrassed."

"LOL well aren't I? At least for the moment." He shot back. "Does the slut feel better now?"

"Much, thank you Sir! The conversation flowed well, though that was a bit faster than I usually go, I'm okay with it."

"You're welcome. I don't feel things went overly fast though, and I wanted you to get a feel for how I can be. Just a warning, I get worse than that, but we would also be using a safeword in case I got out of hand."

"Thanks for letting me know. I will communicate if it's too much. Looking forward to experiencing more as we get to know each other"

"I'm glad you are. I am as well. Do you work tomorrow?"

"Yes, I work tomorrow. Why?"

"It's 1am here. Just wondering if you needed to sleep."

I glanced at the clock. Oh wow, we had been messaging for 2 h straight!

"I do, I'm up way past my bedtime. Shall we sleep and chat again soon?" I replied

"Message me any time. I'm an insomniac. I look forward to speaking with you again. Sleep well, sweet dreams, and have an excellent day tomorrow."

"Thank you, sweet dreams! I hope you have a restful night and a lovely day."

I shut my laptop, curled contentedly on my side, and fell asleep.

NPSHA
NPSHA
3 Followers