All Comments on 'Marion Turns Me On Ch. 04'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Marion

I need a Marion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
time to pack up and leave before it is too late

Marion is too dominant and he is too Submissive. They might be in love, but he has no back bone to say no or to stop what is happening. She says that she knows what he wants deep down. But he was not doing most of these things before she made him do them. But it is what she wants that is forcing him to go through with her kinks. To get hurt by the S&M by her for her own kicks/kinks is bad enough. But to have sex with gay men that he does not know with no protection is crazy. He could get AIDS, etc or get badly hurt due to her games. He needs to make some changes or end the relationship before it leads to his death.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
yes

yes, very nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I read a story by gjswitch.

Very similar , are you that author?

jomarjomarabout 5 years agoAuthor
gjswitch

I am not that author.

1Martiniman1Martiniman20 days ago

Another good chapter and adding more kink. Feels like something shocking coming…….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES