All Comments on 'Marion Turns Me On Ch. 06'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!!!!

Simply Amazing, Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the main character's name is?

Marion had a tiny lock that she attached to my Prince Albert ring and the ring in my scrotum. She said it was for my own good, so I wouldn't be tempted to self-pleasure and so wouldn't run the risk of being punished.

Is this the real reason that she wanted the Prince Albert ring put on him, so that this could be done to lock away his cock. Did it really have to be done! The dominating woman always seems to want to lock the poor guys cock in these stories no matter how much they say they love each other. Also if their tattoos say soul mate and the other's name on their body; what was the name on Marion's body since you never said what the main character's name was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your Best Series

This is, far and away, the most erotic series I've read so far on this site. I would recommend taking all the 'marion' stories and re-structuring them so that they can be a little easier to read, as far as time sequence is concerned anyway. Then a bit of clean up for repeating phrases and you have a classic here... really well done, please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing story!!

I could not stop reading until I read the complete story. Did not even stop for lunch and did not want the story to end. I wanted to be transformed right into the story and be part of it! Not into pain but there was controlled pain in the story with a "safe" word where the players could stop if desired! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I didn't care to read the descriptions of his coordinating nails and clothing all the time. Just saying.... Good story other than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sooooo bad

And a number of errors and references that made no sense. Poorly done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
perfection

Would love to be transformed and feminised just like this. Bliss !

WindmillingslutWindmillingslutover 5 years ago

i wish i could find a lover like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Marion turns me on!

I wish I had a Marion in my life. That was until she made him suck cock. Oh well! I guess we have to take the good with the bad.

1Martiniman1Martiniman14 days ago

Pretty much a straight forward feel good story with no conflicts or issues to overcome. However, in this story, feel good is a good thing as it’s a rather detailed story that walks through several years of their lives. It’s well written with lots of different kinks for your reading enjoyment. One thing I really enjoyed was the ending. Most endings come fast and don’t do a good job of tying up the story, not with jomar…this writer knows how to write a story ending. I like a long story I can sink my teeth in and this story fit the bill…thank you jomar, you are appreciated! I will call this story a must read, with my only negative comment being the lack of true feminization. He has so many things done to him and changes made by Marion, but I was surprised and disappointed that Marion did not give him tits…would have looked sexier in all those dresses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES