All Comments on 'Marion Turns Me Round Ch. 04'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60almost 13 years ago
Keep 'em cumming!

Love the way this is developing and can't wait to read the next chapter in the sissifacation of these two bois turned gurrls!

sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdalmost 13 years ago
SUPER HORNY

I love that Marion now has 2 slut to play with. I can't wait to see what next week-end will bring now that her true slut is coming out. What will her name be and just how slutty will she be with others....HURRY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
main character to say no more

What ever the main character's name is, which I have not seen in the story so far, when is he going to get smart and finally put a stop to it and say no and no more of this with Marion and dump her? He should have seen this coming when he saw what she had done to Steve/Stevie who was not into cross-dressing until after he met Marion. Then she starts trying to change him little by little. She is a dominant woman who makes her men into submissive cross-dressers. "Always say yes to me, never say no." that she tells them. That she controls Stevie's cock not him. "He's fucking me so good, Stevie, so fucking good. Your cock's almost as big, but I don't feel yours like I feel his, so big and thick inside of me, fucking me so good. God, he knows how to use his cock. I'm so wet, baby, get under me and lick me. And keep your nasty dick out of my face." These guys are her boy friends until she finds a bigger cock of a guy that she wants and then says that their cocks are nasty and they can not fuck her any more. She is a user who is spending a good deal of money to dress them for her fun, but I do not believe that she really loves or cares for them and would dump them if they said no to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...