Marion's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dress up!" Molly asked.... "What do you mean?"

I was mortified, my face must have been bright red, my heart was pounding I was sure they could hear it. My head spun wildly looking for traction and I just hoped April would see the look of horror on my face but no she blustered on. "Marion used to dress up in girls' clothes, well it was more that we forced him into it, poor dear he was scared and embarrassed at first but at the end he came to love it, didn't you little bro!"

Molly turned to me and there was a huge smile on her face. "Girls clothes huh, well who would have guessed?"

Lost embarrassed and ashamed I ran, I couldn't stand to be humiliated like that in front of my girlfriend, the girl I loved. I was out the door and gone before I really understood what I was doing.

I burst out onto the street and I ran stumbling and bumping from building to building until my chest was about to explode and I crashed into a shop doorway. Falling to the ground I drew my knees up tight in front of me and cried, the tears saturating my jeans. I certainly got plenty of strange looks as people walked by.

Sick of the snide comments and laughter I gathered my strength, I gathered myself together and wandered into South Park a little ways off Mass Street trying to escape the prying eyes and sniggering.

I found a swing and sat in it trying to catch my breath and get an understanding of what happened, why did she do that? Surely, she must have known how I would react, surely.

I don't know how long it took in real time but I finally built the courage to go back and face them down. It was late and I was shivering, a mixture of the cool night air and the fright I was feeling.

I opened my bedroom door with trepidation not knowing what to expect. What I found was nothing the room was empty all that remained was the empty wine bottle.

I waited for a while before calling April, the phone rang for ages before she answered breathless. "Hey Marion, are you OKAY? We waited for ages but we didn't know where you were."

"April why did you say that, why throw me under the bus like that?"

"I'm sorry little bro, but I sort of figured Molly must have known."

As I listened to her I realized there was another voice and there were kisses, she was with somebody. She giggled. "Honey I have to go, can we catch up tomorrow and talk about this?"

I was about to hang up when I heard the laughter, that stupid cackling giggle, it was Molly, she was with Molly.

I hung up and flopped back on the bed. She was with Molly.

It was a long painful night. My sobs and tears absorbed silently into my pillow.

The next day at school I got a ton of messages from Molly, but I managed to ignore them all. At lunch break I got a call from April. "Hey little bro, sorry for last night, I didn't mean to throw ya under the bus. I just thought Molly would know."

Before she said any more, I interrupted. "So you're sorry for embarrassing me huh... Well what about fucking my girlfriend..... Are you sorry for that?"

The world stood still we were both standing holding silent phones, well silent except for the sound of her breathing. "Marion honey I'm sorry, I didn't do it to hurt you but Molly and I... There was an attraction and after you ran off she wanted to hear all about what I had been saying, she wanted to know everything. As I told her the story, we got closer, we finished the wine and when I was leaving, I asked if she wanted to come back to my hotel. I'm sorry hon."

"Yeah well not as sorry as I am April, she was my girlfriend, I loved her."

"It was nothing little bro, she loves you this was just sex, pure and simple sexual attraction. I'm a bitch, I know what it feels like to get cheated on, I shouldn't have done it. I am sorry Marion. Can we get together and talk, I am sure if we can talk we can get past this?"

"Huh you think you can squeeze me in between fucking my girlfriend."

Hesitantly she moaned. "I won't see her again, Marion I promise, I don't want to hurt you."

"Ah fuck that you can have her, ya may as well make the most of it cause I sure don't want her anymore, if you want her you can have her." and then I hung up.

I called in sick at work for the night and stayed late at school booking in a late session at the school studio.

It might have broken my heart into a million pieces but it gave birth to two fabulous songs, songs that flowed straight from the ripped open wounds of that broken heart.

It was after eleven when I finished up. As I wandered the dark streets on the way back home, I checked my phone and there were missed messages galore from both April and Molly. There was a really tearful one from Molly, as I was flicking through them my phone rang and instinctively without thinking answered it. "Hey little bro, can we talk, we have to sort this out, please."

"Yeah OK April talk, what do you have to say?"

"Honey Molly is with me, we both want to talk to you, to say sorry, we both love you."

"Bullshit I snarled loudly you don't stab the one you love in the back."

Molly grabbed the phone. "Duke baby please, I am sorry it just happened, it was wrong and I am sorry I hurt you, I didn't want to but there is an attraction between us chemistry to powerful to deny. If you hadn't run of like that then we could have talked before, I was going to ask if you would mind, but you forced my hand."

"Ask... WTF Molly so it's my fault! She is my sister, jeez what planet are you on!"

She burst into tears and April picked up the phone. "Duke... little bro I like that, it suits you. Can you come to my hotel so we can talk?"

"No we can't you are the last person I want to talk to. I need time and space and that goes for both of you." I hung up and walked home berating the world for its cruelty.

The next day April called again. This time by way of apology she offered me a job. We had talked a lot recently about how I was struggling financially unable to make ends meet and I guess she was using my needs as a chance to say sorry. The company she worked for were looking for a supervisor for their cleaning gang at the college. The money was incredible, all I could see was that shiny new Telecaster. It would be difficult and would mean rearranging classes and stuff but I would be able to live and it had the added bonus of no longer working with Molly. I accepted without any further thought.

She sighed. "So we're good?"

"What, you offer me a job and that is supposed to make up for destroying my relationship!"

"No Duke, that's not what I meant. I just wanted to do something nice for you. I know it will never make up for what I did, I was a bitch and I don't know what to do to fix it."

"Well the first thing you have to do is promise to look after her, she is yours now and you need to look after her."

"Little bro she isn't mine, she loves you I could never pry her out of your hands. What we did was wrong, but it was just sex, a night of passion, we were drunk for god's sake."

The silence descended again before I asked. "So it was just because you were drunk huh?"

"Well not entirely but it wouldn't have happened if we weren't drunk."

"So you didn't have sex last night then?"

She stuttered hesitantly. "I...... We..... It was just...."

"But you weren't drunk were you... last night was just because you wanted to."

She sighed deeply. "I am sorry little bro, I will send the paperwork for the job."

That was it, my world as I knew it was over, blown into a million pieces.

The next few days were difficult, I couldn't afford not to go to work but I knew I would bump into Molly and sure enough we ended up on the same shift. She couldn't look me in the eye, we passed each other in the aisles without even a hello, we stacked shelves side by side neither able to break down the enormous wall built between us. The first night was so tense a six hour shift felt like twenty four. Finally, it was over and I escaped back to the sanctuary of my room.

I blamed myself, if it wasn't for the stupid dress up fantasy this wouldn't have happened. I made a decision never again, I would throw out all the clothes from my closet and my life was going to start afresh. I would grow a beard, let the hair grow back on my legs. I was going to be a man."

I received my acceptance letter from Markless cleaning and I would start in two weeks' time. That night I gave my letter of resignation to the boss, he was sad but when I explained about the new job, he was supportive.

That night Molly again ended up working the same shift and it was during my break, normally Molly and I snuck away to make out but now all I did was walk down to the park. I lay back on the only roundabout staring up at the stars when I was woken from my dream. "Duke can we talk please."

Molly..... I sat upright making room for her beside me. "Duke I am sorry for what happened, I'm not making excuses, it's sort of who I am. It is the reason Mel and I broke up. She didn't cheat on me, I cheated on her."

"So, you're a serial cheater, is that what you're saying?"

"Yeah sort of, look I don't buy into this whole one person for life thing, monogamy or whatever you call it, but I like you, I like you a lot. I have never felt this way before, I hurt you and I am sorry."

"Yeah well I am sorry to, but I don't know what you expect me to do or say, you fucked my sister for god's sake!"

She slipped her arm around my neck and pulled me close. "I know what I did, we had sex, we made love and I am not sorry for that. I am sorry that I hurt you." She sighed deeply. "Duke that's how I am I love sex, April is sexy, attractive and we connected. The only thing I am sorry about is that I didn't tell you first, but it happened so fast I couldn't help myself."

Her face was right in front of me, I felt the beat of her heart as he boobs pressed against me, as we gazed into each other's eyes her lips closed over mine and her other arm circled my neck and her tongue slithered into my mouth in a sneaky attack. My giddy heart raced as my head spun wildly. We fell back on the roundabout as it spun slowly, she clambered on top of me, her tongue making love to mine. The bulging growth in my jeans expressed my excitement, but I was mad, I tried to fight her off. I held her head in both my hands lifting her suctioning lips from mine. "Molly you....."

She didn't let me finish. "Duke baby stop, don't say it, please kiss me."

Her lips again locked on me her legs outside my own wriggled and shuddered as she writhed frantically grinding her pussy over my cock. "I want you now, I can't wait.... Just do it."

Her hands dropped down between us and she freed my aching straining dick, pushed aside her G-string and sank down on me engulfing me in one deep thrust of her hips. "Fuck me Duke, fuck me."

But it wasn't me doing the fucking, she was like a wild bucking bronco as she bounced up and down on me, her hot squelching pussy riding my rod to new delirious heights.

I quickly glanced around, was anyone watching, could we be seen. Jesus we were in the middle of the park under a street lamp but as she rode me, I lost my fear and pushed up thrusting my hips trying to get more of my cock in her. "Fuck me." She screamed into my mouth, against my neck as her teeth sank into my vulnerable flesh.

The whole roundabout bounced under our torrid attack and it was not long before I was erupting inside her spewing my frustrations and anger up into her depths in a violent explosion. I was surprised it didn't squirt out her gaping mouth so fierce was my orgasm.

She fell on top of me panting wildly. "Molly I didn't have time to put on a condom."

She giggled I don't care, I will get the morning after pill, wow Duke baby that was wild." She kissed me. "Fuck I love you."

I stuttered. "I love you to."

"Do you Duke... Do you, if that's the case what was the other night all about?"

"Because I love you I want you to be mine, I don't want you to be with anyone else!"

Her lips found mine again in deep penetrating little kisses. "I am yours, you have my heart, I have never felt like this before, not about anyone. Duke I am who I am, I might give my body to someone special from time to time but my heart baby that belongs to you and only you."

She looked at her watch. "Shit we better go or we will get the sack."

For the rest of the shift she teased me. "God you made a mess in me, you are cleaning that up Mr. as soon as we are done you are going to fix that."

I figured she was talking about a shower but the moment we pulled the bedroom door closed behind us she stripped pushed me back on the bed and clambered up my body slamming her open gaping gooey pussy over my mouth. Opening and closing squeezing her pelvic muscles she rode my face her engorged lips making love to my face. She rode me grinding her hole all over my face my tongue lapping and fucking her juice covered pussy. She fucked my face to an enormous orgasm. "Fuck baby you do that so much better than your sister. She is pretty but you are so talented, jeez I love the way you lick me out, I fucking love it."

The mention of my sister brought a short sharp stab of pain but she grabbed me and dragged me into the shower where we covered each other in soapy suds as we cleaned every available inch of skin.

As we drifted off to sleep, I couldn't help but ask. "You said I was better than April."

She rolled towards me our noses touching. "April is gorgeous, she is cute and sexy and I loved being with her but you are so much better than her."

"Then you won't want to be with her again."

She giggled her tongue snaking out over my nose and lips. "Sorry but if I get a chance to make love with April, I will grab it with both hands, she is lovely."

"But if I am better......"

"You are better but I like to share, I got something different from her than I get from you, she is a woman and I like that, but honestly I will never ever be with somebody else unless you say it's OK."

"What about guys?"

"Duke, you are my guy, if I am with somebody else and I mean they would have to be special it will only be girls. I was thinking about Beverly, April said she might be available!"

My mouth gaped open and she giggled. "Hey I am joking, although April showed me a picture of your Mom and boy she is a hottie, I see where you all get your good looks."

I hoped that her knowing about my dressing up would just fade away. Molly hadn't mentioned it since April's visit and I thought that cloud had drifted away. We seemed to have found a new level in our relationship but little was I to know it was the quiet before the storm.

I got caught late at school, I was working closely with one of the sound engineering lecturers in the studio I wanted to record one of the songs I wrote on the night of April and Molly's tryst. When I got home it was late and Molly and I were supposed to catch up. When I got home and walked into my bedroom, I found Molly going through my closet pulling out all my female clothes.

She looked up when she heard me walk in and she was on the phone. "Yes babe, he just walked in, I think I've been busted. She blew kisses down the phone. 'Thanks April, yeah love ya babe.' Then she hung up.

There I was stuck like a deer in the headlights my eyes stuck on the pile of clothes spread all over my bed. I was about to turn and run when Molly spotted my unease and rushed across grabbing my hand. "Oh no you don't, we need to talk. Over the last week April has slowly revealed your story. She felt sure that you still played with it after I told her you shaved your whole body she was convinced."

I sat on the edge of the bed her words from the night on the roundabout, 'I was her guy'. What would she think now? I was really scared she would be disgusted, and think I am perverted. "Molly I put this behind me after that night. I promised myself never again, it's all over I swear."

"Babe I don't care, in fact I will be disappointed if I don't get to see what April saw. Hon, she assured me I would be stunned, she says you make a beautiful looking girl."

I shook my head. "No Molly please let it lie, I don't want to do this, please I only did it because my sisters forced me, they blackmailed me."

She kissed my cheek. "That might have been true at the start from what April tells me, when it was only you April and Sandy you enjoyed it for what it was didn't you, she never forced you."

"I was young and confused, I didn't know what I was doing."

Her kiss became more insistent. "That's not true, Duke you don't have to be afraid I'm not upset, it will be just between the two of us, just you and me."

Slowly she stripped of my clothes until I was sitting in my tighty whities. "Come on lift that ass so I can get these off."

I did as instructed. In my head I was transported back to the treehouse and the girls dressing me like their favorite Barbie

Molly rustled through my collection of clothes finding a pair of silk panties, pale blue with lace binding, she held them up to me. "let's try these ones."

I leaned down and pulled them up my legs until they were nestled tightly around my throbbing dick.

She had already found my corset when I looked up, she smiled. "Ooooh yes let's try this."

The further we went the more anxious I became. She stood me up and moved behind me and clipped on the corset, she then stuck her knee into my back as she laced it tight, tighter than I had ever experienced before. Once it was laced up tight, she spun me around. 'Wow you have a figure... holy snappin duck shit... you look damn sexy."

I slumped back on the bed whilst she rummaged around finding the little bra that I liked, it was padded enough to fake a small breast. She clipped it on and stood back smiling knowingly.

She found my stockings rolled up in a little ball and was grinning widely as she handed then to me. "Go on I want to watch you put them on. At this stage my heart was pounding and I could feel little beads of sweat forming. I loved the feel of stockings sliding smoothly up my legs and tonight with Molly watching the sensations were amplified tenfold.

Slowly I rolled them up as the little electric tingles teased out the goose bumps.

As I stood to adjust them, she quickly knelt at my feet and clipped on the stockings.

Lastly it was the dress and as she knelt, she whispered hoarsely. "You pick, which one is your favorite."

There was no sense delaying at this point I was lost. I pulled out the little black rayon polyester dress I loved so much. I adored the way it hugged my non-existent figure. As I stood there ashamedly under Molly's gaze, she reached out her hand and made me do a twirl, like we were dancing. "Fuck you even move like a girl, jeez babe you look amazing, so April tells me you do your own makeup, looking at all the cosmetics in that bag you obviously still do."

I nodded. "Come on then don't just stand there I want to see it, show me."

I sat down at the dresser and gathered up my makeup. Starting with foundation and moisturizer I worked it into my skin until my complexion was smooth and even, I introduced the lighter shades to give my face a more feminine shape highlighting my cheekbones.

Then it was the eyes and my favorite lipstick. I always spend an age getting the lipstick right. I hate that I have such thin masculine lips. Bit by bit I built them up using the plumper lipstick and finished with a gloss to highlight the slightly fuller shape.

I finished with a quick brush out of my hair twirling it into a long ponytail then twisting it into a bun.

Molly had been watching from behind and as I worked, I could see her eyes burning into me as I worked. When I was finished, I turned and stood up. She gazed unbelievingly at me. "Holy fuck batgirl you look amazing. I watched you change and I still don't believe it. If you walked out into the lounge those guys would be on you in a flash."