Marion's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That comment shocked me, I spluttered quickly. "I'm not gay Molly, just because I like to wear women's clothing doesn't mean I' m gay."

She hugged me reassuringly. "I didn't mean you were I was just trying to express how pretty you look."

The word pretty made me blush. "No I ain't!"

"Oh yes you are! Jesus I want to fuck you right now but I don't want to spoilt that makeup."

"Do you want to kiss me?" I pouted pursing my lips in preparation. I wasn't expecting the ferocity of her attack she was on me in a rush knocking me back catching me off balance. Her lips locked onto mine and oh my god the feel of her lipstick coated lips on mine was unbelievable, it was sexy and sweet and the flavors were incredible so different from our usual kiss.

When she lifted her head, she panted like a bitch in heat. She inched up unbuttoning her blouse. "Kiss my boobs, suck my nipples I want to see lipstick all over them."

I did as she asked swirling my tongue round and around her budding nipples, nibbling and pulling with my teeth and I suckled and nuzzled. Her bra was covered in lipstick as I pushed it aside to get her other boob. "Fuck babe you should have been a girl you were born to be a lesbian."

I giggled girlishly at her words. 'Lesbian indeed'

"Put some more lippy on babe I want to feel it on my pussy."

After applying a liberal sloppy coat, I dived between her legs and this time there was no slow build up. I assaulted her puffy lips like a vampire on crack, her crack... I sucked and licked as her legs locked tightly around my head holding me in a death grip any wrestler would have been proud of. There was no escape and using her hands she pulled my head deeper into her gooey sodden hole, I jammed fingers up inside her, I pumped her hard as she sobbed her pleas begging me to go faster. Her orgasm rocked us both her body trembled and shuddered as she came in waves one thunderous orgasm after another it was like a never ending body wrenching orgasm.

Her breathing returned to something like normal as I pulled myself up her body and buried my rock hard cock up to my balls in one deep thrust. "Ooooohhhh you dirty little shit." She cried out.

So I asked, "Do I still feel like a lesbian to you?"

Her white hot pussy sucked me deeper into her and all my embarrassment came flooding out in a torrent of energy and I fucked her harder than ever pumping her gooey squishy hole into a mass of quivering sodden flesh.

Later much later she cuddled me tight as we snuggled under the cover. "Why are you so embarrassed about this, you look lovely?"

"I'm scared people will hate me, I feel like a pervert it feels wrong."

"Dumbass you look sweet and sexy we should go out on the town Saturday."

Shocked I snapped. "Hell no, no way Jose, that is not happening! You promised just you and me."

"But why babes? You look great."

"That's crap, weren't you listening to me, I am ashamed of this and there is no god damned way I will step foot outside, everybody would laugh at me."

I started my new job on the Monday and trying to make a good impression I worked late and that turned out to be a regular thing for a while so I didn't see much of Molly and when we did catch up it was hurried. She asked several times if I would dress for her but I managed to fend her off the whole thing scared me, I felt a sense of impending doom, the joy I was feeling couldn't last, it would have to all blow up I just knew it.

The weekend was not so easy and she got me so worked up I gave in and we spent the day playing dress up in my room. As well as dressing up we made love in lingerie and makeup. She loved the feel of my lipstick covered lips on her beaver snaking its way between her lips.

That sense of doom racing towards me reappeared about a month later. Molly got a call while we were getting a drink and when she answered she got up and moved away talking in hushed tones continuously peeking at me furtively as she nodded her head. She returned to the table and I remarked casually. "That must have been important."

"Nah not really just a friend."

She became uncomfortable and distant throughout the evening and didn't come back to my room. As we walked along 14th street I got the distinct impression that she wanted to say something but couldn't spit it out.

Our next couple of dates were similar, she was distracted and distant.

It came out in a gush in bed, she was staying over and we had made love, we were resting her head relaxed on my shoulder when it came flowing out like water from a burst dam. "Duke, April is coming to town tomorrow and she asked if we could catch up."

"Define we." I sighed.

"Well she wants to take me out for dinner and you know maybe stay the night. Would you mind?"

"I thought we were going to watch the lips play at the Hot Spot?"

"Oh damn it I forgot, shit well what if she came with us? We could all go to dinner, then watch the show."

"So let me get this straight... We go out together the three of us and then I leave while you go off and fuck my sister, is that right?"

She giggled. "Yeah you got it, look I told you I don't do monogamy and you know about April and me, I just thought we could be open and honest about it."

"Yeah thanks for your honesty but no thanks, I think I'll pass."

She pouted. "Ah babes don't be like that, it's just for a couple of nights."

At work the next day April walked in looking guilty and hesitant. "Hey Duke, how's the job going?"

I shrugged and the rest of the team watched on uncomfortably as we stood string at each other like some old cowboy movie. She grabbed my arm lightly. "Can we talk privately?"

We ended up out on the pavement. "OK Duke, is Molly important to you, I need to know."

"God damn it she was my girlfriend and yes she is important to me, I think I love her."

"Wow in love... So she told you about my invitation. What did you say?"

"I don't own her, she is free to do what she wants, but if she goes with you then it's all over between us!"

She nodded hesitantly while kicking pebbles on the pavement. "OK then I will call her and tell her it's off."

I frowned. "Thanks I think... why the change of heart?"

"Well when we spoke, she sort of hinted that you were going to be OKAY with it, that you had an arrangement, so I figured it obviously wasn't serious between you guys. Marion I don't want to hurt you, you are my little bro and I love you."

That night after April had finished her audits and safety presentation we were walking out. "So are we having dinner?"

I smiled. "Yeah of course." As we were getting ready to sit at a table Molly walked in looking sexy and radiant. She walked straight up and kissed us both. April pulled out a chair for her and suddenly April and Molly chatted away as if I weren't there.

As we were finishing up Molly blurted out. "So, are we still going to see the lips?"

Wondering what the hell was going on I shrugged. "Yeah, why not."

April looked confused until Molly explained that the Lips were our favorite band and we like to go and watch. She looked enthusiastically from Molly back to me. "Could I go with you?"

Molly gave her a hug without even asking me. "Yeah of course babe."

April smiled as she peered back at me. "Would that be OKAY little bro?"

I shrugged. "Yeah I guess."

April paid for everything which made me feel a bit embarrassed. By the time we got to the club the Lips were already playing and there was a reasonable crowd in. Molly dragged us up to the front of the mass of dancing bodies. April screamed loudly to be heard. "Oh my god this is amazing."

She started dancing with Molly straight away and I felt like I always do being one of the few guys in the place. Because of their songs the Lips fan base was predominantly women and most of them were lesbians although wherever they played they attracted straight women as well. It was a safe place to come and dance have fun and not get pestered by horny guys. So here I was trying to fit in dancing with Molly and April but mostly watching Mel, it was hard not to critique her, as good as she was, they needed that second guitar because she couldn't cut it as a lead player.

April picked up on my discomfort and said loudly. "We should have dressed you up you would have fitted right in."

Molly laughed. "Oh yeah now that would've been cool."

That just made me feel more uncomfortable. Thankfully their set was finishing. Mel saw us and jumped down and gave Molly a hug and kiss. When she ran her eyes over April I saw what I could only describe as lust. She leaned in close and they shared a polite kiss as Molly did the introductions. She even hugged me which was a first, usually she seemed so standoffish. She led us into the green room behind the stage where the other band members were chilling with some drinks. Jasmine rushed up and gave me a big hug as did Cindy. April gushed on and on about how great they sounded.

Mel sucked up the compliments leaning in close to April as they chatted and I noticed Molly get uncomfortable, Mel was flirting and Molly didn't like it.

During the conversation Mel revealed they had been asked to apply for battle of the bands which for the first time was going National, all the regionals were linked together and then a national competition would run much like American idol.

Molly and April seemed super impressed as was I although I was already assessing their chances as slim at best.

Jasmine added. "We have to submit a demo by next week."

Molly said. "Well you have some CD's already why not use one of those?"

"Well we don't want to use the old ones it's sort of been hinted or maybe suggested that we need another guitarist or singer or something to fatten out our sound if we want to get through, I mean we are good enough as we are and we will probably get selected for the regionals but we would never win it."

Molly threw in. "Well what about Marion, when he played with you guys it sounded hot."

April gave me an admiring glance when she heard that little titbit.

Mel snapped back quickly. "No Molly we are an all-girl band, you know that's our thing. Look outside the place is packed with chicks, we lose that we lose everything."

April laughed. "You could still be an all-girl band with Marion couldn't they little bro!"

She did it again dropped me in it without any consideration. Noticing my stunned expression, she added. "Come on hon, you could fit right in, tell them."

"Fuck you!" I spat and turned and stormed out with her yelling after me. "Jesus little bro you need to toughen up."

I wasn't listening, it was too late for that I was already gone shoving my way roughly through the mass of heaving bodies.

God damn it she could be so hurtful.... She says she loves me but then does shit like that. She never even considered my feelings just blurted it out like it was nothing. Fuck her and Molly were the perfect couple."

At home I lay back on my bed cursing the pair of them, they didn't love me, I was just a toy they liked to play with. I realized that they were probably in the sack already going hard at it.

The next day I had no option but to talk to April, she was for all intents and purposes still my boss.

She walked in the office and tore straight into me. "Marion honey you have to grow up, you need to be proud of who you are... Last night was the perfect example, why did you run off? I wasn't trying to hurt you, I was trying to help."

"Publicly humiliating me isn't helping April... You embarrassed me in front of my friends, you knew damned well I wasn't going to be happy with you blurting out that shit."

"Marion you are just upset, you know as well as I that you love dressing up, you love wearing women's clothes. Molly played me some video of the time you played with them, I was blown away hon you are really good and sounded so wonderful with Mel.... Don't you see you are the perfect fit for them?"

"Forget it, now because of you they know, and now they will all be laughing at me, from everything I have ever heard you lezzies hate crossdressers."

She looked at the floor in embarrassment. "God you can be so hurtful when you want to be. They will come round once they see that it could work."

"April where did Molly play you the video?"

"When we got back to my roooooooom...." Realizing she had just dropped Molly in it she sighed. "Little bro...."

I growled. "I think this conversation is over. Next time stay out of my life, I hope you and Molly have a nice life."

She tried to grab me but I was gone storming off in a swirl of flying broomsticks as I tripped over a stack in my anger.

Molly messaged me a couple of times I responded with a not interested response.

At school I was working in the studio when I got a surprise. Mel, Cindy and Jasmine walked in as I was playing back a couple of tracks from my recent recording sessions on the monitors and I had it cranked pretty loud.

Mel surprised me. "Wow god dam that sounds good, who's playing all the instruments, other students?"

Puffing out my chest I spluttered. "No, I played everything it was part of my assessment."

"Man you're good. Look no sense beating round the bush Molly suggested you might record some tracks for our demo?"

I nodded trying to ease aside the tension. "Yeah well I would love to, the studio times might be difficult for you to manage, I have to take what is on offer no guarantee's about times or dates."

"That doesn't matter we can get here."

I quickly checked online to get some times and dates and booked them in with the girls watching over my shoulder. When I turned Jasmine jumped in with both feet. "Marion is what April said true? Are you a tranny?"

My face must have gone bright red and I couldn't hold any of their stares. "No, it's not, when I was young April and my other sisters forced me into playing their stupid games."

She looked disappointed. "Oh, I get it, so now you don't?"

I shook my head. "That's right, not any more, I'm straight as a dye."

"Look Marion I don't want to push the issue but Molly said you're still into it." Mel murmured.

Angry I barked back viciously. "Well Molly is a fucking liar, the cheating bitch spent the night fucking my sister so don't believe what that slut says, her word is worth shit."

They were all taken aback by my vehement outburst. Jasmine rushed up and hugged me. "Hey it's Okay sweetheart we know what a bitch she can be, she screwed over Mel as well."

When they realized how close I was to breaking down Mel asked. "Is it still OK to do the recordings for the demo?"

"Yeah of course, Thursday afternoon at five, be here and bring the instruments you want to use."

The next afternoon as I walked home, I was standing in front of Mass Music staring at my tele when I was shocked by a pair of female arms wrapping around me. When I turned it was Jasmine. "Hey Marion, Whatcha doing?"

I laughed. "Just drooling over my guitar."

"Ooooh which one gives you a hard on?"

I pointed out the Tele and she nodded. "Nice, but not like they used to make... You know I have a friend who has an original 1960's Tele hanging in his shed doing nothing but gathering dust."

Wow that shocked me. "What an original... Holy shit do you think he would sell it??"

She giggled. "It used to be his grandpas, he can't even play it just sits there doing nothing, I thought about buying it myself."

I sighed. "Yeah even if it's trashed it must still be worth five grand at least."

"Hon it is pretty beat up, but it's authentic the real deal. If you were interested, I could take you over for a look."

I nodded and she slipped her arm through mine and we walked off up the street. It felt incredible to have this gorgeous little creature leading me up the road, all the guys stared enviously at us as we walked by and I felt ten foot tall.

"I am so glad you are going to be doing the recordings for us, I really like what you achieved with your recordings.... I can't believe you played all the instruments, you play bass better than me."

"Hell no!" I spluttered. "You are amazing, I loved playing with you."

She giggled. "So you like to play with me huh.... Well that's a bit kinky, you know I am a lesbian right?"

I nodded blushing a royal red.

We eventually turned up at her friends place and he took us out to the shed he was a bit of a petrol head, the garage full of cars in various stages of disrepair, obviously projects. There was shit hanging everywhere, car parts from ass hole to breakfast time. Although I saw it straight away hanging on the wall covered in dust and cobwebs, I may have got a hard on god damn it was perfect.

When Jas asked if we could look at the Tele he pulled it down off the wall and passed it to me. "I can't believe you're interested in this old pile of junk."

I hoisted it in my hands running my hands lovingly over the well-used and much played body. It felt great and its beat up old body looked incredible. I had a look down the fret board and it was as straight as a ruler, there was no weird noises when I tapped it and the neck felt secure although the knobs were missing and the pickups selector was stuck. He saw me trying to get it to work and said. "Man, if you want it you can have it for a hundred bucks."

Stunned at his outburst I faltered hesitantly. "I can't do that, it's worth way more than that."

"Bro if you fucking want it take it, but I ain't going lower than a hundred."

Jasmine interrupted quickly. "We'll take it." She dragged the money out of her purse and handed it over.

As we walked out the drive way I was speechless. "Jasmine lets go past the ATM and I will get the money for you.

"Nah no need, if you do good on our recordings, we'll call it all square, it's going to need some repairs though. It just so happens that I have another friend who might be able to help."

As we walked she muttered. "I don't see the fascination with these things, jeez it's pretty beat up."

We made another stop on the way home at another guys place. He met us at the door looking like an advert for 80's glam rock bands. He took one look at the Tele and his eyes brightened, he grabbed it out of my hand and ran his fingers lovingly over it. "Wow man this is awesome, what do you want to do with it?"

"New pickups, maybe EMG's or something.... Twin pole"

"Nah, don't do that bro, twin poles suck on a Tele, I have what you need, have a listen to this." He took us into his workshop and plugged in a new tele to a Mesa Boogie amp and cranked the amp up and strummed it. Wow wat a sound I was hooked straight away it was fantastic. He saw the look on my face and grinned. "Bare knuckles pile driver's bridge and neck pickups, they are the best man."

He handed me the guitar, I slung the strap over my shoulder, settled it in and played some riffs then some scales making small adjustments to the sound as I played. He stepped back surprised but impressed so I played some old blues riffs and he nodded his head. "If yah like em I can do a pair for two hundred bucks and I will throw in a new switch and a couple of capacitors if you like this sound then I will go with the 47's they're a little darker and great for rock, not so good for country."

"How about the set up? Could you get the action as low as possible and set the intonation as well?"

He nodded. "Yeah for another fifty bucks I can set it up for you."

I nodded reaching out my hand. "Done deal."

"Come by in a couple of days and it'll be ready." As we were leaving Jasmine slipped him the money and a big kiss. By the time we were at his letterbox I laughed. "Lesbian huh?"

She smirked at my entendre. "All the way, every day, doesn't mean I don't like guys, I just don't like em between my legs."

Jasmine, you didn't have to pay for that."